Giant Brothers Films Reviews

10 | Eagle Mountain, UT

10 Reviews for Giant Brothers Films

Natalie · Married on 05/10/2013

Our wedding video by Giant Brothers was absolutely amazing! Spencer was great to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. He captured our day perfectly.

Brooklyn · Married on 12/20/2011

I loved my video. Giant Brothers films worked great with me and my schedule!

justin · Married on 12/15/2011

Amazing!!! I would recommendbhim to anyone!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Giant Brothers Films's reply:

Much thanks Justin! You are both so fun to hang out with.

Don · Married on 03/24/2011

Amazing attention to detail and a professional videographer. Our wedding video is truly a highlight of our wedding keepsakes, and is a prized possession in my new family. He got who we were and perfectly captured it in the video. I would recommend Giant Brothers to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Giant Brothers Films's reply:

You Rock Don! Frisbees at the reception. It was killer. thanks for letting be be a part of your day.

Cary · Married on 07/25/2009

We loved working with Giant Brothers! They are fun, creative, and really try to make videos personal and meaningful. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a nice way to preserve your love story or wedding day!

David · Married on 07/25/2009

Spencer was great. Filming was so easy and it turned out perfect. If you are considering videography, choose Giant Brothers Film. They were quick and he worked with us so that we had our film for family bbq even though it was a fast turn around. Thanks for making our wedding special.

Keelee · Married on 05/03/2013

I would highly recommend giant brothers to do your wedding video!! It was amazing and could not love it more!!!! They captured our day perfectly and this video will always be a prized possession!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2011

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Giant Brothers and we absolutely love our wedding video! Spencer was awesome to work with and we are so happy with our decision to use him.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Giant Brothers Films's reply:

Your reception was amazing! Great music and style. Thanks for the nice review.

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2010

Giant Brothers Films was the videographer for my wedding. This was a tough one to choose. I spent a lot of time looking at wedding videographer websites and I just wasn’t feeling like any of them were the style I wanted. I wanted very simple footage that would represent the joy of my wedding day. When I found Giant Brothers and looked through their portfolio, I loved it so much that I cried – like for a long time. The videos were all so elegant and straightforward, but so happy as well. I knew that was the feeling I wanted to capture and I booked Spencer Hale immediately. He has a knack for pairing music with pictures in a way that looks fun and sophisticated without looking cheesy. He sent me a list of music to choose from in case I needed any help and offers lots of other suggestions on his website. He turned our temple footage around in a few short hours and it is incredible. It still makes me cry every time I watch it. He is able to capture emotion by combining footage and music perfectly. This is not an easy feat. Our entire video is lovely with perfect sound so that we can always remember the special words our loved ones had for us at our reception. Thank you, Spencer!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Thanks Jamie!

S · Married on 05/15/2009

3.0

Giant Brothers did an amazing job at capturing the moments that made our wedding special and turning them into a awesome video that we will have forever. Spencer was wonderful to work with and we received more compliments on our video than anything else, I would highly recommend Giant Brothers for your special day.