Gianna Leo Falcon Reviews

63 Reviews for Gianna Leo Falcon

• Brett

Brett Davies · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Brilliant Choice

Gianna is an amazing photographer and if you are looking for natural photos then choose her everytime. We are not your typical lovey dovey couple and she embraced that and took photo's that we didn't even know she was taking whilst distracting us with something else. The results were some amazing natural poses, laughing and joking, messing about. We won't lie and questioned where we going and having a rusty shutter as a backdrop was questionable but when she sent the final prints through they are amazing and have become some of our favourites though there was too many to choose from . Thank You for capturing our day in a spectular fashion. Don't look elsewhere, you won't regret it

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy De Weger · Married on 02/02/2020

AMAZING experience and so very talented.

Elopement photos so beautiful.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Kristin Parenti · Married on 12/10/2019

Professional and Unique

Gianna has great vision and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Desiré

Desiré · Married on 11/22/2019

A dream come true!

There are no words I could use to describe our experience with Gianna that could prevent me from sounding like her own personal groupie. She is an absolutely beautiful soul with a beautiful eye for her craft. She is insanely gifted, patiently, and nurturing.

Our wedding day was extremely emotional. Perfectly imperfect. Everything my husband and I wanted and dreamed of. She was able to capture it so perfectly. 6 months later, we look at our pictures and are in awe every time. She gave us the greatest gift of capturing those memories forever and we couldn’t be any happier!

Sent on 05/25/2020

Helen · Married on 10/26/2019

Gianna is a Queendom with the camera lens!

For our elopement, we ordered a package where we didn’t know who was going to be our officiant, and photographer. Oh man, was the universe aligned that day and blessed us with the most amazing photographer, Gianna. My partner and I were overwhelmed at how busy Brooklyn bridge park on a Saturday afternoon was and we were informed that Pebble Beach was a nice spot. As we were walking towards the original location, I could see that there was already another wedding down there and a huge crowd. My partner and I don’t like crowds it’s the main reason we wanted to elope and Gianna could sense that we were uncomfortable at the idea of being around a large group of strangers and she suggested we keep walking to find a quieter spot. She found a nice secluded grass area with trees either side and a cool rustic building in the background with rough old textures. It was just so us! We’re blown away by the way she uses everything, the surrounding and backgrounds to bring out the most beautiful shots. The photos at first glance look so simple but there is so much detail in each frame and it’s so subtle. We absolutely love Gianna’s work!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Mike

Mike Thornhill · Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful memories for our wedding day!

Gianna was very professional. She made us feel comfortable during our photoshoot. She was creative and made sure we were taken care of since we were not familiar with the area.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Jo Elsey

Jo Elsey · Married on 09/25/2019

Joanne Elsey

An absolute pleasure to deal with! Gianna was the photographer for our wedding vow renewal in Central Park. She made us feel completely at ease and therefore produced some fantastic natural looking shots which we will always treasure. We had great fun and Gianna helped make it perfect with her professional but fun manner. She was fab!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Patrycja

Patrycja · Married on 09/21/2019

Spectacular!

Gianna is such an amazing photographer. She was able to capture our wedding perfectly. She is great to work with and she will go the extra mile for you. I couldn't of asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Macdonald · Married on 08/29/2019

An amazing talent

I found Gianna by chance really through the internet. We count ourselves extremely lucky to have found such a beautiful and charming woman with an amazing talent. She has such an enthusiasm for what she does and wants to produce photos that you will love forever whilst making you feel totally at ease through the whole process. I can not recommend Gianna enough and we feel very privileged to have met her and also to have shared our special day with her.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Alex Basso · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding photography

Gianna was great! She worked well with us to find a style that we loved and the results were amazing. A pleasure to work with and helped keep the day moving along smoothly. Made us feel very comfortable and celebrated on our special day!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Georgina

Georgina Oosthuizen · Married on 08/06/2019

Forever Memories with Gianna

We will forever be greatful that Gianna was our wedding photographer. We had never met or spoken to her before our wedding day but she made us feel so at ease. We messaged her the morning of our wedding to add an extra hour as we wanted to have our photos in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. We were inspired by her own wedding photos we saw on her instagram & knew it looked like how we wanted our special day to look. She was more than happy to go above and beyond for us. We got our photos back so fast and love them so much. To us she capture our happiness on the day and the love we have for each other. We have had so many amazing comments about how original our photos are and would 100% recommend Gianna to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/13/2019

Our wedding photographer

My husband and I can’t say enough about how wonderful our experience with Gianna was. We met with her a couple of days before our wedding for some cool shots in Soho and her presence blew me away, in such a fast-paced and at times overwhelming city, she is very calm and patient. She gets to know you a bit in your appointment but also she found the beauty on the sidewalks, the great vibrant spots that ended up looking awesome in our pictures! A few days later for our wedding, again she got so many beautiful pictures of us and our family and friends. Though about 22 people were present, in some of the pictures it’s as though it’s just the two of us, they are beautiful and classy. There are some traditional photos after the ceremony of us with our family, but also some fun ones with are almost a little whimsical. We are so grateful! She is an artist and will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jemma

Jemma Matt · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing! Unique and wonderful

Sometimes thank you doesn’t seem enough. You amazed us. When we first booked our wedding with Simply Eloped - we had our fingers crossed we’d get to have you as our photographer and we can’t tell you how happy we were when we got you!
    Your passion and love for what you do shines through. It’s so lovely to watch someone who has truly found their unique talent in this world. We know every photo you took could not have been taken by anyone else. Our photos are beautiful, you’ve captured our happiest moments and turned them into something so special for us and our family.
    Thank you for everything - you are one of a kind. Love Jemma and Matt

Sent on 09/07/2019

Hollyann Bradley · Married on 06/29/2019

Photographer

Gianna was absolutely amazing!! We gave her complete creative freedom when it came to our photos and we are more than pleased!! Everyone who sees our photos says it looks like we should be in a magazine. Her work is fun, creative and artistic. She stands out over a lot of other photographers work. I would highly recommend if you want stand out, kick ass photos!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Adriana Cordero · Married on 06/28/2019

The Most Gorgeous Photos Ever

From the moment I spoke to Gianna over the phone I knew she'd be so fun to work with. With a down to earth personality, the awkward experience of posing in front of the camera quickly went away with what Gianna brings to the table -- like her experience in the wedding industry. She was able to capture the sweetest parts of our big day. You could just feel the love and all other emotions in all of our pictures! She knew all of the little details about our wedding location that made everything run smoothly, and she even squeezed in some time for an unexpected first look with my husband. It was my favorite part of the ceremony because it wasn't previously planned, therefore the emotions captured were 100% raw and real. That meant so much to us. Do yourself a favor & leave the best day of your life in the hands of this talented photographer !

Sent on 09/10/2019

Victoria Hanlin · Married on 06/12/2019

Amazing experience

Gianna was so friendly, chilled, made us feel great. When i wanted an ice lolly she incorporated it into our photos haha. Fantastic photographer, and amazing photos. Could not recommend enough. Thank you Gianna.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Alannah Wiseman · Married on 05/30/2019

Brilliant Photographer

Gianna is professional, communicative and listened to what we wanted to achieve in the time we had with her. She made us feel comfortable and delivered photos exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Joanne Mcgillivray · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing! Gianna is great!

I honestly couldn’t recommend Gianna enough! We are from Scotland and touched base with Gianna just under a year before our wedding and by the time our wedding came round I felt like I’d known her for ages! She made us feel at ease on the day and the picture are amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Bernadette · Married on 01/23/2019

Wedding pics

Gianna was the photographer at our intimate wedding ceremony and although we only booked her for an hour she was absolutely incredible and managed to capture some treasured memories for us. She has the best vibe and style and is so much fun to work with. She is so talented and really knows what she’s doing! I couldn’t recommend her enough & feel very lucky to have had her on our day!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily Cartwright · Married on 01/10/2019

Incredible experience

Coming for the UK we was slightly nervous about the whole process as well as not being comfortable in front of a camera to begin with. However Gianna made us feel comfortable from the second we met which put us at ease. The photos are incredible that we have received, more than we could ever have imagined! I would recommended Gianna to absolutely anyone, she is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 10/31/2019

J Linnell · Married on 01/04/2019

Loved the whole experience!

You get a vibe that Gianna is a real New Yorker and its awesome. She's low key and no drama and very concise and direct in her instructions to get the best photos. She comes with style and a vision for the end result. We used her for our elopement ceremony and there was no time wasted at our shoot. The editing was fast and professional and we loved all every photo chosen.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Y

yolanda n · Married on 12/15/2018

Very pleased with our experience!

Gianna was recommended to me through a friend who also booked GLF for her own wedding. I am a big fan of her photography style and knew immediately that I wanted a bright and natural shoot to document our day. Gianna is an old hand at city hall weddings— she walked us through the whole process and made sure through phone calls and emails that we knew what to expect for the event. She tempered our expectations around the fickle weather and was so enthusiastic that we were able to embrace heavy rain during our shoot. I also greatly appreciated her flexibility, especially since I emailed her less than two months before the winter holidays for a late December booking. I would love to work with Gianna again and would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 11/17/2018

NYPL Elopement

My husband and I eloped and had our ceremony at the New York Public Library. I fell in love with the look of the marble and really wanted to have a classic/glamorous feel for our elopement. Gianna did not disappoint us at all. The pictures were everything we imagined and more. My husband and I dislike taking photos, but with Gianna, we both felt so comfortable. The pictures came out amazing!!!
    She helped guide us for our shoot and has a unique vision. I have seen pictures of weddings at NYPL/Bryant Park before, but ours looked completely original/different, thanks to Gianna!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Anna

Anna Norman · Married on 10/05/2018

Best NYC Photographer

We love love LOVED working with Gianna. She was great not only with us, but also our son and extended family (which is no walk in the park!). She kept us laughing, made us comfortable, and delivered the BEST images from our special day. She was the greatest investment we’ve made!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Carmen · Married on 09/30/2018

She did the best job on my photos! I cried looking at them. It was like I was there all over again. Just everything was perfect. She is very personable and knows what will look good. Super super great!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018