GHR Rental Boutique Reviews

GHR Rental Boutique 7
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 02/23/2020

Bride-Olivia

Jennifer was fantastic! She worked with me on my list of rentals, making sure every detail was how I wanted. She even was so kind to rent me a card box last minute! Book her for rentals!

Sent on 07/02/2019

GHR Rental Boutique's reply:

Thank you Olivia for taking the time to share your feedback. We enjoyed being part of your special day.
    Happy Ever After!

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2019

This is going to be you’re favorite place when planning your wedding

If I could give GHR a thousand stars I would. Jennifer was beyond helpful even contacting her vendor to find exactly what I was looking for. The process was so easy to rent everything we needed and saved us so much money.

Sent on 06/30/2019

GHR Rental Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jenna for taking the time to write a review. So happy we could provide exactly what you where looking for by utilizing our vendor team.
    Happy Ever After,
    Jennifer
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/01/2019

Loved their service and inventory

I loved working with Jennifer! She was very responsive and was able to assist with getting me some beautiful long farmhouse tables for our wedding.
    They have tons of inventory that are applicable to all types of wedding styles. Delivery and pickup was easy. Highly suggest to use them if you ever want to rent instead of buy!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lee Ann · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the bride

GHR rental is very easy to work with and accommodating to any needs we had. Delivery and pick up went very smoothly. I would highly recommend . We had a lot of compliments on all the pieces that we used from GHR.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    GHR Rental Boutique 19
    GHR Rental Boutique 20
  • Sarah Krum

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Jen was so helpful and flexible in meeting the venues restrictions and meeting with us to view her stock of props. Every piece was beautiful and unique and added the authentic charm we we're going for.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    GHR Rental Boutique 21
    GHR Rental Boutique 22

Jane · Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer was very helpful and we were very pleased with the items we rented.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    GHR Rental Boutique 23
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous choices at GHR!

Loved the decor from my wedding from GHR! They were easy to work with, affordable, and had everything I needed to create the design I was after. Would absolutely use them for events in the future.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/24/2018

Our wedding dinner was in a tent, and I didn't want to spend a ton on draping, but the inside of a plastic tent was really unsightly to me. After some Pinterest hunting, I got the idea to hang chandeliers draped in greenery and began searching around the Lancaster area for someone who could provide this. Jennifer had exactly what I was looking for and was very accommodating in the planning process and logistics, even hopping on a conference call with the venue to discuss set-up and take down. I never got to meet Jennifer (we live in Manhattan and the installation process occurred while I was getting ready/at the reception in another location) but I'm so grateful to her for making my vision come to life so seamlessly.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    GHR Rental Boutique 24

GHR Rental Boutique's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for your kind remarks, so thrilled you were happy with our greenery chandeliers. The overall landscape of your wedding was stunning and we were honored to be a part of your special day.
    Best wishes

Linda · Married on 06/16/2018

We were very pleased with the selection and quality of GHR's inventory. The selection was a wide variety to choose from. I would have to say it was a huge part of what I feel made my wedding complete!

Sent on 06/19/2018

GHR Rental Boutique's reply:

Linda - Honored to be part of your special day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Cathy · Married on 04/14/2018

Visited her showroom twice. Beautiful Beautiful accessories! Very responsive to changes we had in our initial order. Delivery and pick up was as stated in our contract. Jennifer was easy to work with and a super nice person. Would definitely use them again!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

GHR Rental Boutique's reply:

Thank you Cathy for your kind words and for utilizing our services. Such a beautiful wedding!
    Warm wishes!

We were able to find all things necessary to make our big day beautiful with Jen. With her suggestions and inventory, we had everything we needed and more!

Sent on 11/01/2016

I couldn't wait to meet up with Jennifer. I knew I was going to love all she had to offer, but I was blown away when I walked into the building!!! I was in shocked the whole time I was there. The building is right up my alley, and she had it set up so amazingly beautiful; every little detail was so perfect. As if I wasn't blown away enough, I walked downstairs to see another beautiful set up!!! If I could have rented every item in the building, I think I would have! Jennifer and her mom were so sweet, I loved chatting with them! Jennifer has so many beautiful and unique items to offer you, and I would suggest her to anyone! I can't wait to have the items we rented at our wedding! Thank you so much Jennifer!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Jennifer at GHR is amazing. We met at a bridal show and I knew that I had to come check out her showroom immediately from our conversation. She has so many beautiful and unique items that will add so many wonderful details to our wedding. I wish I could rent everything from her! If you are looking for some extra special details visit GHR! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/26/2016
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/03/2016

A few weeks before my wedding I felt that I needed items to tide everything together. I began looking online for rental event places only to find that the prices were very high. During my research I was lucky to come across GHR event rental. Even thought it was a far from me, I decided to take the drive. It only took one visit to find everything I wanted and there is a lot to choose from!! Jennifer was very nice and assisted me in picking the items that were best for my wedding. I cannot be happier with the service, rented items and overall experience. If you are looking to rent items for your event or wedding do not hesitate to rent from GHR. You will be amazed at the selection and prices! Thank you Jennifer for all the help!

Sent on 09/16/2016

GHR Rental Boutique's reply:

Wanda- It was such a pleasure working with you on the details for your special day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! Best Regards, Jennifer

Cody · Married on 08/27/2016

My experience with GHR Rentals was more than I could have ever asked for! Jen was a sweetheart and fantastic to work with. Her collection is unbelievable and I would recommend her buisness to anyone looking to add a little something extra to your big day, we are so glad we found her for ours!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2016

Jen was great to work with! She was very professional and organized. She had a variety of decorations to choose from. My fiancé and I were very pleased with our experience at GHR Event Rentals.

Sent on 04/18/2016

GHR Rental Boutique's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the review! Hope everyone recovered from the weekend.
    Jen

Danielle · Married on 02/28/2016

AMAZING!!!!! GHR selection is incredible and Jen is a pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough good things - If you need unique pieces to make your event complete GHR is your place to go!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Traci · Married on 02/20/2016

Jen provided Brian and I the perfect venue for our Las Vegas style chapel wedding.. Perfect day for us

Sent on 02/27/2016

Tracy · event on 01/16/2016

**Whenever I'm planning any event, my first thought is to contact my 'go-to-girl', Jen. **
    Whether I'm looking for a unique venue for a large celebration, a romantic get-together, or a kicked-up family picnic, Jen's extensive inventory (available for rental) and creative ideas have come to my rescue. She's very reasonable priced, so don't let her classy designs discourage you.
    Jen takes the pressure off of you, so you can sit back and create memories with family and friends. So if you're looking for a unique venue where the focus is on you, look no further.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Kathryn · Married on 11/21/2015

This place is fantastic. I was so thrilled to discover it,& in my own back yard, figuratively!
    The decor is exquisite ,& very affordable . I would highly recommend this business .

Sent on 10/10/2015

Brenda · Married on 08/08/2015

Great selection , so many beautiful items to chose from, for example I rented a punch bowl that was stunning along with a ceiling draping and arbor that really set the mood for a romantic evening. Thank you GHR for making my event so memorable!!! We will definitely spread the news , if you want items that are unique from everyone else, GHR has it all if not she will find it.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Deborah · event on 07/11/2015

The Grange Hall Reserve provided a lot of options, decorating ideas and suggestions on "how" to captured the beach theme. We set up sample centerpieces which helped with making the final decision of items rented. Jen was very helpful and patient with us!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

I heard about Grange Hall from a friend who encouraged me to check them out. I set up a consultation to view Jennifer's items and was absolutely blown away when I stepped foot inside of her showroom in Winfield. The creativity, style and textures of the decor was on par with a NY event designer.

Jennifer worked with me to select the best decor for my event, communicating with me frequently and finalizing with a final viewing of the decor. She delivered on time, picked up on time and made my event shine. So many people commented on the beautiful tree branch decoration that she delicately styled onsite at my event.

If you want a Martha Stewart living event but don't want to spend thousands of dollars searching for beautiful decor and even longer thinking how to style it, call Grange Hall.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Leslie · Married on 04/23/2016

Grange Hall Reserve did an excellent job creating our daughter's 16th birthday party with other friends. They were able to have a fun, flexible party that was unique because of the venue that GHR provides. Jennifer has vision and style and thinks creatively about her space and how it can be used. Jennifer has an endless amount of classy, shabby-chic supply of chairs, tables, curtains, candles and much more to be used to create just the atmosphere that we wanted. I would highly recommend GHR.

Leslie Imhoof