GGGPHOTO Reviews

102 | Punta Cana, DO

102 Reviews for GGGPHOTO

• Billie

Billie C. · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Pine-Apple of my Eye Experience!

Where do I even begin! I wanted to do a surprise engagement photo session for my Fiance and I on our trip to the Dominican. After searching high and low, I found GGG. They were right within my budget which was a huge factor for me. They were very responsive and completely understood my vision. I had wanted to add a pineapple to some of the photos as our wedding is pineapple themed and George showed up with pineapples and knew exactly what to do! He made us laugh in a genuine way and he was so easy to work with. even on their tight schedule, they still got our photos back to us within a week. For taking a chance I made the right choice. GGG Photography, George, Mili and Christian. You all are fabulous!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Algeria W. · Married on 05/20/2021

amazing people and photographers

They are so warm and welcoming to the area, also very professional. They know the area really well. I am very happy we went with them! Absolutely love the pictures and video!

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Katie

Katie K. · Married on 04/10/2021

Professional, trustworthy, talented, amazing!

Planning a destination wedding was all dependent on reviews and I’m so lucky I trusted the incredible reviews of GGG photography! They were so responsive and so sweet the entire time of planning and so incredible the day of the wedding. I felt so comfortable with Mili and Jonathan and Georges and Mili gave me incredibly beautiful photos in record time. I cannot recommend the more!!

Sent on 05/27/2021
  • Sandra

Sandra ?. · Married on 04/03/2021

Very nice and professional, would definitely recommend!

If you are getting married in Dominican Republic we would definitely recommend GGG Photo!
    Both Mili and Georges had all the answers for our every question before our arrival to DR, and right before our event Georges gave us really helpful and useful advices for the ceremony photography.
    Photosession after the ceremony was really fun and Georges had lots of great ideas for the pictures in many different locations in our resort.
    We are very happy for choosing GGG Photo for our special day and for making it memorable with beautiful pictures :)

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 01/29/2021

Amazing and beautiful

George and his team helped with much more than photography. He acted as my wedding planner coordinating with our location. He had recommendations and tips for so much it was extremely helpful! He went above and beyond to say the least. Planning a destination wedding is stressful and when I randomly had questions in the middle of the night. He responded first thing with reassurance that everything would be fine and help me navigate with my stress. Turn around time was amazing and unheard of. I asked for some small editing after and boom there it was first thing. 10/10 for GGG photography!

Sent on 02/13/2021

Alissa B. · Married on 12/17/2020

Amazing photographers!!!

Georges and Mili were amazing!!! They took our photos for our small legal ceremony and the images are all so so beautiful!! I would 100% recommend.

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica R. · Married on 06/06/2020

Wedding Photos

We had our wedding this past weekend & already got a sneak peak of our pictures from GGG Photo !!
    They did such an amazing job - I highly highly recommend! I cannot wait to see all of the pictures. Our whole experience with them from start to finish was perfect. We had a video call about a month prior where we went over time lines & details. They gave us amazing advice on little things you wouldn’t think of. We then met with them again when we arrived a few days before the wedding to go through everything. I’m so thankful we chose to work with them. They are very passionate about their work & truly put a lot of effort into getting great shots - which is exactly what i was looking for. We even did an extra fun photo shoot a couple days later. They picked us up at the resort & took us to a private beach for sunrise pictures & a ‘trash the dress’ where we got in the water with our clothes. Millie & Georges are so kind & easy to work with. We love their work & are so happy to have chose them for our big day!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa J. · Married on 05/30/2020

Great engagement shoot!

Mili was super friendly and easy to coordinate with from the very beginning. Our pictures turned out great, and we are very happy with our choice to go with GGGPHOTO! They do quality work for a good price!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Yiliany

Yiliany F. · Married on 02/21/2020

Highly recommend!

When we started looking for photo and video services we knew we would need someone who would make us comfortable and do an excellent job, as this is one of the most important parts of planning a wedding. I was lucky to see the work of the Mili Gonzales and Georges and from that moment I knew that I had found what I needed for my big day !!! I would definitely choose GGGPHOTO again for any other special occasion! Their services were excellent! They are very flexible and skilled people in their work! From our first communication they were friendly and kept us up to date on everything. They made us feel very comfortable with the whole process! The photos were phenomenal and the video captured some very special moments for us! Thank you very much for capturing so many beautiful moments! Thanks to you I will be able to relive this wonderful day! If you want great photographers please take a look at the work of GGGPHOTO!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Pascale · Married on 02/21/2020

Happy to have chosen @ggg_photo!

They were professional, on time and very easy to work with! We love our photos and videos!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie E. · Married on 01/31/2020

Amazing couple, even better photographers

Such a great couple to work with. They put me at ease right from the first time we chatted on skype. Communication was great from the first time I messaged them looking for more information. Both Mili and Georges were very friendly and easy going. They were so knowledgable and gave us lots of tips about things I would have never thought of otherwise. On the day of our wedding they captured beautiful shots without feeling like a camera was always in my face, and it was like having friends photograph us. 100% recommend :) :)

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin M. · Married on 12/27/2019

Our Wedding Photography

If you’re looking for high quality professional photography for your special day, GGG Photo is the choice for you! Mili and George are outstanding photographers, they captured every special moment of our wedding day from start to finish. They have amazing ideas to make the perfect picture happen! If you’re wondering who to hire for your picture needs, please choose them, I can’t thank them enough for their amazing work!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/03/2019

Outstanding from start to finish

While planning a destination wedding can be difficult, Mili and Georges with GGG photo made it easy and fun. They exceeded all of our expectations with their prompt communication and friendly advice on how to capture the best pictures. It was an exceptional hot day in Punta Cana in August but Georges stayed professional and never wavered in making sure he got us the best shots on the beach, which were so important to me. I can't say enough good things about how quickly they were able to get us a sneak peak of our pics and how easy they were to work with. My only wish is that they came to the US more because I would use them again and again for family parties and holidays.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Diane

Diane R. · Married on 08/02/2019

Family Celebration of 50th Wedding Anniversary in Punta Cana

My husband and I, along with our family, celebrated our 50th Anniversary in Punta Cana at the Barcelo Bavaro Palace. I contacted GGG Photography before our arrival to make arrangements for a photography session. I was concerned it would be difficult setting this up using email however Georges made the process easy to understand and gave me guidance every step along the way. I was happy to find Georges has perfect English as I do not know Spanish and we were also pleased with their price. I felt very comfortable as GGGPhotography was timely in replying to my texts and emails and fully addressed my questions. I had some ideas of what I wanted so Georges asked me to send a few samples of photo shots I liked. This worked well as I was able to show him the family fun style I was looking for and in fact Georges came up with even better ideas during our photo shoot! I had never been to Punta Cana and had no idea of where to take the photos but Georges knows the area well and took us to a perfect area to get great photos. We had fun working with Georges and he exceeded my expectations in the insight and variety of shoots he took of our family of 12. The photos Georges took look professional and yet the personality of our family members and group as a whole shown through! I highly recommend GGGPhotography and Georges and am more than satisfied with their work!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/19/2019

Thrilled from beginning to end

I had the pleasure of working with GGG on my wedding day July 19th at Dreams Punta Cana. Planning a destination wedding is nerve wrecking-how can we properly plan from so far away (I'm in NY). So at first I reached out to many different vendors. I immediately was connected to GGG. Mili and her husband, Georges are true pleasures to talk to and I and my husband immediately felt comfortable and new they were the perfect match. Communication with them was open the whole year prior too. All questions are answered immediately. We video chatted with them a few months prior to our big day and went over things like timeline, small details etc. Again, so easy to deal with. Georges met us at our resort when we arrived in the DR to finalize plans and give us a few tips-all of which made our day and photos beautiful! They day of, we worked with Georges, Christian, and Florian for video. I was a nervous wreck but they were ALL amazing! I swear it was like they were part of our family, just capturing our day. My family was also so happy with them. So customer service is beyond measure. Thennnnn we get our photos. All I can say is that my husband and I chose to splurge on photo/video over decor because this is how we would remember our big day. We are so happy we did! The photos are stunning and truly stopped us in our tracks. Our video trailer from Florian left me speechless. Point is, they did an over and above job at capturing the love that was felt on our special day.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie G. · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience!

GGG Photo captured my wedding at Dreams Palm Beach in a Punta Cana on 7/13/19. Georges and Mili were absolutely amazing from start to finish with the booking process and the wedding. Being so far away I was concerned with my photos but once I met with George when I arrived at the resort all my fears were gone. He went thru the whole timeline with me and was so helpful and knowledgeable with the whole photography process and gave me helpful hints as certain photos were taken. Mili and Mickela were there for my wedding and were phenomenal. They made me feel comfortable and the photos we did were breathtaking! We communicated on the What’s Up App before I arrived and any advice I needed they responded quickly and offered their input. We formed not just a professional relationship as my photography vendor but a friendship. I highly recommend GGG to any future brides in need of the services. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Chris

Chris T. · Married on 07/06/2019

Mary & Erik Dreams Punta Wedding

I wanted to take this moment to express my appreciation and gratitude to the excellent service GGG photo / staff has provided me.

GGG photo and staff is amazing! I am so grateful their services. I had found them on the Dreams of Punta Cana fan page literally 1 week before my wedding day.
    They are very diligent, reliable , all my questions and concerns were promptly addressed and they provided me with alot of insight and tips.

I appreciate the honesty  and commitment.
    I couldn’t have been more happier with the outcome of my photos. They truly did capture the most memorable and everlasting moments
    I am so happy to have hired this company and thank you to my photographer Mika

Highly recommend their services

Sent on 07/06/2019

Christina · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Find!

Planning a destination wedding was definitely an experience of a lifetime filled with tons of happiness and of course moments of anxiety, including choosing a photographer. However, the extremely talented GGGphoto team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding 7/16/19 at Sanctuary Cap Cana in Punta Cana, DR. We LOVE our photos! From the start, Georges was extremely organized, professional and passionate, resulting in a wonderful final product and memories to last a lifetime. The GGGphoto team made the planning process so easy by setting up a Skype meeting where we immediately connected over a shared vision for our wedding day, and of course answered questions. Although we were abroad he was always immediately reachable. Once we arrived in the DR, we again met to go through the wedding day plans and to make sure he understood our goals, even down to the attire that they would wear. Throughout the entire planning process Georges was energetic, meticulous, but also very knowledgeable of our resort layout, taking into consideration details regarding environmental lighting conditions During or wedding and reception, Georges and Mili didn’t miss a beat. They captured priceless moments and memories that we have been excited to share with our friends and family. We had a great experience working with GGGphoto on our wedding day and we are so glad we chose them to capture the occasion.

We also opted to have a “trash the dress” photo shoot where Georges took us out for even more breathtaking photos and drone shots in a location that we would have never found on our own. It was a hidden gem! From drone photography to underwater photography Georges’ talent is apparent. We felt very comfortable with him and he was always open to our suggestions and ideas. GGGphoto is a wonderful company run by hardworking individuals that will give you a product to be proud of at a great price. We highly recommend them and will definitely contact again when we return to the DR. Thank you GGGPhoto!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi W. · Married on 06/23/2019

Winner Wedding 6.22.19

My husband and I got married last month here at Dreams Punta Cana. We chose GGGPhoto as our offsite photographer. They took over 650 pictures to capture every moment.. I have my faves narrowed down to about 250. They exceeded our expectations by far and did not disappoint! Mili Gonzales and Georges Gurascier so glad we got to work with you! It was fun! And thanks to Micalla too! 😘

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding at Hard Rock Punta Cana

I highly recommend Mili Gonzales, Georges Gurascier, Christian stern, and Florian Koetter from gggphoto! They were amazing from the minute we booked them throughout our whole wedding process. They use WhatsApp and always got back to us very quickly. They gave us helpful hints and tips about our wedding day timeline and for the resort and even Skyped with us before the wedding to go over everything. They also met with us once we actually arrived in Punta Cana. They definitely helped take away some of our stress and made our day run smoothly. Their packages offer so much for the amount of money spent and are well worth it. We used them for photography and videography and loved everything! They gave us a slideshow, hundreds of pictures plus two videos. The pictures and videos are so beautiful! I highly recommend them to use for videography and photography!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hannah M. · Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing Experience

Working with GGGPhotography was a positive experience from booking to receiving our photos and video. They are such a joy to work with, they are professional and they make the stressful experience of wedding photos enjoyable and easy! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Paputo

Paputo · Married on 05/31/2019

Great photos ! Great attitude! Great service

We used GGG photo for our Welcome Dinner and our entire day of wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and pictures of us getting ready and through out the resort.

I could not be more happy with the final product. Everything came out better than expected! Love the different poses , the candid shots! And all the little details that we didn’t even know where caught on camera. These will be memories for us for ever.

Since day one Georges was very attentive to details and even met us few months before our events when I was vacationing in Punta cana. The communication between Millie and Georges was always easy and open. I love that we were able to always be In Touch with them ( even after the events).

I highly recommended them as they are very proud of what they do and it shows in their work. If I had another event I would most certainly use them again. I would also recommend them to my close friends and family.

Keep up the good work guys!! #GGGPhoto

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina M. · Married on 05/16/2019

AMAZING experience

I HIGHLY recommend GGG Photography for your Dominican photography needs!!!! Mili and George are AMAZING at their abilities to take beautiful photos of your event AND they are two of the most genuine, sweet people I have met.

My husband and I were nervous to hire our photographers because we wanted to make sure our wedding was captured perfectly and let me tell you...we could not be happier with our decision to hire GGG Photography! Worth every penny 😍😍

Sent on 06/03/2019

Shawn D. · Married on 05/06/2019

Best photographers!

We have gone through multiple photographers in the past and our experience with Georges was by far the BEST! From our very first interaction to our meet he was helpful, professional, kind and quick to respond to calls and texts. We traveled to DR for our anniversary and there was bad weather on the day of our scheduled shoot. He was flexible and was able to reschedule quickly without any hesitation. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy. The photos came out AMAZING! We would definitely recommended GGGPHOTO to all our family and friends. We wished we had known about GGGPHOTO eariler to do our wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Erin · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing Photographers

Just got our wedding photos and we're completely obsessed! The photos are gorgeous. Thank you GGG Photo!!! You were a pleasure to work with and we are excited to get the photos back so quickly. We will be enjoying them for many years to come.

Sent on 04/14/2019