GGC Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Kathryn
    Kathryn T. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Greg and Ross were an excellent team.

I talked to Greg a lot before the reception. Ross was our DJ. He could not have been better. He was so organized. Honestly towards the end of the night, we were working on getting the flowers situated. I forgot to say anything to Ross. I left without saying anything to him. He handled it so professionally. When we were cutting the cakes, I had preselected him to play 'Sugar Shack' and he played it right on the money. So cool.
  • Eric
    Eric A. Married on 03/05/2022

Awesome DJ!!

Greg was terrific! He was super easy to work with and met all of our requests without a hiccup. Best of all he was able to read our crowd and get them out on the dance floor throughout the night. Big thanks to agree for making our special night even more special.

GGC Productions's reply:

Thank you! I had an awesome time at your wedding and I'm so glad your family and friends did as well. Congratulations!
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a great time at our wedding/reception, thanks in part to GGC! He did everything I asked for in terms of our walk down songs (I was pretty particular), and the reception was so much fun! He was also very responsive and followed up about certain payment deadlines and song choices. Everyone had a great time, thank you so much!

GGC Productions's reply:

I had a great time at your wedding and I'm glad I was able to help make your reception an amazing evening.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Emma M. Married on 05/29/2021

DJ Greg is the best

He was so good a working with all the other vendors and us on timing and feeling out the party vibe and matching music to it. He went above and beyond to help and make sure the dah went how I had planned.
    Elizabeth O. Married on 07/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flexible and helpful during crazy times

Greg was responsive to questions and very helpful. We were originally going to have DJ Reece as our DJ for our wedding. He was absolutely great, very flexible and easy to work with to help us have a seamless party. Unfortunately, he had to cancel 2 days before due to unforeseen circumstances out of his control. Reece and GGC immediately got us a replacement DJ, Jim, who stepped up and did a great job at our wedding. Which was especially difficult as it was a bicultural wedding. I would definitely recommend GGC Productions, and we will be coming back to them for any future parties we hold! Thank you Maurice and especially thank you Jim!!!

GGC Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and we are happy to have been a part of your wedding. I'm glad my team was able to make your day a special one.
  • Snelson
    Snelson D. Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Job/time

It was a combination of my wedding and parents vow renewal and Greg executes it flawlessly. Amanda (photobooth) manager was fun and adorable. Everyone loved her and gave so many compliments on how much they loved her and the photobooth. Hands down a great time and the pictures, music and them as a team work well for our family. Definitely will use them for our next party!

GGC Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Your wedding was awesome and we had an amazing time. Congratulations!
    Meredith M. Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect music and DJ

Greg with GGC was amazing as our DJ. He made the process very easy and was extremely knowledgeable when creating a timeline. He was responsive with questions and needs. Their website was easy to navigate and made it easy to set up what songs we wanted played. Greg was extremely professional and checked in the week prior to the wedding. The lighting was absolutely gorgeous and the photo booth was perfect! It was amazing getting it all from one place and you couldn't beat the price point either. He also did our ceremony music and everything was exactly what we wanted for our day. Could not have asked for more.

GGC Productions's reply:

Your wedding was awesome and I'm so glad you and your family and friends had an amazing time.
    Let me know if you ever need us in the future for any event.
    Ed Married on 07/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Go no further. Greg is the most organized and detail oriented source I worked with! Operational excellence and experience in entertaining a crowd!
    Samantha Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gregg was awesome!!! Highly recommend him!!! Loved the “low fives” he gave bridesmaids as they walked by!!! We were extremely happy with everything!

GGC Productions's reply:

Thanks. I had a great time at your wedding and glad everyone else did as well.
    Reed Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing value for the photobooth at our wedding. They had a ton of props, fun attendant, and the pictures turned out amazing.
    Carmen Married on 01/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Greg did such a great job. He kept the dance floor full just as I asked. He was professional and fun. We were so happy with everything!!! Thanks again!!

GGC Productions's reply:

Thanks! Your wedding was a great way to kick off 2018.
    Jessica Married on 11/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Greg did an amazing job working with our venue to provide sound for our ceremony and then efficiently transitioned to the reception. He was personable, friendly, and responsive to our requests . He paid attention to the crowd and kept the music fun and entertaining while keeping true to what we'd requested . He made things easy and stress free!
    Keith Married on 09/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Greg and his team were amazing. We were married recently and Greg made the planning easy and really kept the party going all night. We were able to get the photo booth and some accent lighting booked with GGC and it helped us not have to find more vendors.

They were all very professional and fun to work with. Great people that you should hire if you need a dj.

GGC Productions's reply:

Thanks Keith. Your wedding was amazing and I'm glad you and your family and friends has a great time.
    Jennifer Married on 09/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I met Greg at a bridal show in Austin and immediately booked their great deal! I had already done my research for what the going-rate was, and they were the best value. Even better, I got 10% of it paid by the bridal show through 'Cash for Contracts'. GGC did our ceremony music as well as our reception, and I added on the photo booth for the reception. Greg was very responsive to emails throughout the preparation process, showed up early on our big day, and played all of our important songs. Our guests had fun dancing, the photo booth was a blast, and GGC had every picture posted to their website probably that same night! No complaints here. :) Thank you!

GGC Productions's reply:

Your wedding was awesome and we had a great time. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day.
    Kailey Married on 01/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Greg was awesome! To start off, I was so impressed with his responsiveness. He uses an online portal to submit requests and event details and he was so on top of it that I would receive an email almost immediately after editing anything on the portal so he could clarify my requests and make sure I got exactly what I wanted - and he delivered! The guests were dancing all night and we had a diverse bunch with our combined families, so that was impressive. Greg provided uplighting for a small additional fee and we had many guests comment on how cool and elegant it looked. We had looked at other more expensive DJs, but none could deliver the value we received from Greg at a great price!

GGC Productions's reply:

Your wedding was an awesome way to begin 2017. Thank you.
    Margie Married on 10/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Greg was awesome! He was able to find the particular music we wanted for the ceremony, and the mic he provided for the officiant and readers was spot on. I've been to outdoor weddings before where even the bridal party couldn't hear anything, but we did not have that problem at all. Greg was really familiar with our venue and set everything up just right. During dinner he played a lot of our favorite music that wasn't really "danceable", but that we loved! For the reception, he worked well with the coordinator to keep everything running smoothly, and was able to accommodate our guests' requests seamlessly. He read the crowd well and kept everyone dancing. Everyone at the reception got up and danced at one point or another and we had a very diverse crowd, so I'm impressed he pulled that off! The music volume was also good. It was loud enough to feel immersive, but didn't blow my ears out and everyone was able to have conversations, which was very important to me! Overall Greg did an excellent job, and gave us a great value for our money!

GGC Productions's reply:

Thank you. I had a fantastic time at your wedding.
    Shelia Married on 05/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Trenda was great. My son had used Greg for his wedding and my daughter wanted to use him. He was booked but suggested Trenda. She was a perfect fit. She did exactly what my daughter wanted. We even changed some things during the reception and she gave us what we wanted. She even did a special surprise dance song for the groom. She was GREAT! My daughter and son in law didn't want the night to end. This company is the best. Thanks for making our night. Cloud Family 5-21-16
    Raquel Married on 11/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From initial contact and up until the week of the wedding, Gregory was very professional and forth coming when discussing our plans. He asked questions about our music preferences and he also was open to have us give him music that he did not already have. I was a bit worried that with our diverse group of friends/family it'd be hard to find music that everyone liked, but Gregory played a little of everything. Everyone had a good time. He knew when to transition or if something wasn't working he quickly made improvements.

Overall, Gregory was very easy to work with; we were in CA, so we did everything by phone and email (mainly email). He even helped us streamline our wedding day itinerary. His online system made everything easily accessible: contracts, list of songs, creating our own playlist and/or paying online.

The day of the event we had a lot going on....our only request was that Gregory keep the guests moving and he did. Our guests had a great time! I would book Gregory for another event, if ever needed. Thanks, Gregory!

GGC Productions's reply:

I had a great time at your wedding and I'm so glad you did as well. Thank you.
    Amber Married on 03/28/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Trends rocked the house. Everyone loved it. She was fantastic.
    Ashley Married on 01/31/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired GGC Productions for our wedding at Camp Lucy this past winter. They were very professional and everything from the booking process to our initial meeting to the day of wedding was seamless. They use this neat portal that allows you to clarify your ‘must play’ songs and more importantly ‘do not play’ songs. Very helpful when you have guests trying to make requests. Trenda was our DJ and she kept the flow of the night going in the direction we wanted. I would definitely recommend!
    Mandi Married on 11/08/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding ceremony and reception were perfect with the help of Gregory! Every detail I requested was met and our guests didn't leave the dance floor!

GGC Productions's reply:

Your wedding was AWESOME! I had a great time.
    Victoria Married on 09/26/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I met Greg at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza in January 2014. Among a sea of cheesy sunglasses, Dr. Seuss hats, and glow sticks from other DJs, Greg was a shining beacon of professionalism in the DJ arena. I booked GGC Productions that day, and am so glad I did! Greg was the perfect wedding DJ. He covered our ceremony and reception, played all the songs we requested, and was great at reading the crowd to determine what to play next. He was extremely professional and helped us stay on our event timeline. Greg helped make our wedding day so much fun, and guests commented on what a great emcee voice he has! Greg also has great pricing, and an online portal that makes it easy to request songs/a playlist ahead of time. My husband and I highly recommend GGC Productions.

GGC Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. Your wedding was awesome and we had a ton of fun. Congratulations!
    Brad Married on 08/30/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Greg did a fantastic job for us. Best DJ ever!
    Luz Married on 08/16/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Greg did a wonderful job on very short notice. We could not have asked for better service! He closed our daughter's wedding reception after the band performed and had just the right touch to keep the festive atmosphere going.

GGC Productions's reply:

It was great entertaining for your family and friends and I hope I can return for a future event.
    Samantha Married on 12/28/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything was wonderful! All of the questions i had were answered and the entire wedding (ceremony thru reception) went perfectly as planned. I will definitely refer this service. Thank you so much!
illustration stars