GET YOU THERE LIMOS Reviews

6 | Rincon, GA

6 Reviews for GET YOU THERE LIMOS

Ray · Married on 03/03/2018

We use them for a wedding and bachelorette party had a very good time driver was dressed very nice and very polite and on time will recommend

Sent on 03/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2010

They were on time and they GOT ME THERE! They were professional and let us party! They were patient and courteous.

Sent on 08/04/2010
  • MLJM

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2010

Get You There Limos handled my day of wedding transportation. I had wanted a limo for the entire day so my bridal party and parents would not need to drive in Savannah.
    We had the limo from 845a to 11p and Paul was my driver - though I had spoken to Landy many times and he was wonderful too! We had Paul going all over town to pick people up and drop people off. He was fantastic, punctual and very professional! I had found this company off wedding wire and in pricing a stretch limo for the entire day their prices were awesome! Great company!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2008

They were great! Landy always responded very quickly to my emails and phone calls. I even had to make some last minute changes and he was very accommodating and took care of us. We used two limos and both drivers were professional, well-dressed and polite. They arrived early just as they had said they would so we didn't have to worry at all. Thanks so much!!!! Christie and Stephanie (bride and mom)

Sent on 09/11/2008

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2012

0.4
      1.0

We hired Get You There Limos for our wedding. We spent extra money on the "wedding package" that was supposed to include a "Just Married" banner and a bottle of Champagne. However, the banner turned out to be a small flag dangled out the window that we had to specifically ask for and the drive had no Champagne. He had to stop at a gas station and bought us a $3.99 bottle. It was ridiculous!! DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Sheila · Married on 09/01/2012

0.2
      0.0

We only needed minimal transportation from the Mulberry Inn to the Cathedral - unfortunately the limo didn't have air conditioning and the groom's parents had discussed this after they had been picked up earlier. The driver indicated there was a problem but he was unable to do anything about it.The day was over 90 and the bride almost fainted in the limo. The company has not been responsive to our phone calls.

Sent on 09/21/2012