Get Me To I Do Reviews

Get Me To I Do 6
Get Me To I Do 7

Paige · Married on 12/02/2018

Wonderful!!

He was amazing! I couldn't have picked anyone better!

Cole Sweeney · Married on 11/03/2018

Rev. Tony blessed our beginning

It’s very rare you meet a vendor and within one statement know they’re perfect. Rev. Tony is the perfect officiant, he met with us a month or so before the day after our original offianct cancelled on us, and we knew after first meeting him, he was perfect for making our special day that more amazing. He made us feel so special, he helped sooth both of our nerves, he ran day to day more than we ever expected, and gave us a custom ceremony catering to our religious and personal views on love and life. Not only do I recommend him for your wedding but I recommend him to say the blessing at every meal you have for the rest of your life!

• Robert

Robert · Married on 10/06/2018

A very smooth experience

From the first call to the final goodbye, we were very happy with our experience. He provided well-structured, friendly meetings and everything fell right into place. Thanks again!

Get Me To I Do 9

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2018

The perfect choice

Fun flexible felt like we have known him forever! He went so far above and beyond so great having him bless our union

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2018

Reverend with a sense of humor!

We loved Rev. Hash from the moment we met him. He is wonderful and really knows how to make a ceremony special! All of our guests really enjoyed him as our officiant. He kept our guests attention and helped make the ceremony flow smoothly. We would and have recommend him for a wedding.

Jaime · Married on 08/11/2018

Father Tony was amazing! We live in Florida, and I was planning long-distance for my wedding in Virginia, so a face-to-face meet up wasn't in the cards. Didn't phase Father Tony! We had a wonderful Skype call and I laughed for a full 30 minutes. We then had another Skype call with Father Tony prior to the wedding as a pre-marital-type counselling where again, we laughed the entire time so I knew that I could count on him to turn happy tears into laughs. He was amazing and we are STILL getting rave reviews 2 months later. He was so genuine and made EVERYONE feel comfortable no matter their religious beliefs. It was so nice of him to also come to our rehearsal dinner and hit it off with every one!!! Love him! I need a copy of the selfie we took but here's a few photos of our special day.

Get Me To I Do 10
    Get Me To I Do 11
    Get Me To I Do 12
    Get Me To I Do 13
    Get Me To I Do 14

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2018

Father Anthony Hash was wonderful! He gave beautiful advice but also kept things fun and light. I would recomend him to anyone. My husband and I had many compliments from guests about Tony.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a wonderful time with your family and friends and you two were great! Blessings on your life together!

Sheila · Married on 04/20/2018

Father Tony....I am so lost of words to explain just how amazing he is.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Get Me To I Do 15

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thanks guys you are both amazing and they day was too! Many blessings!

Eleni · Married on 03/04/2018

Tony did an excellent job at our wedding! He made it fun & easy. As soon as he started the ceremony. It was like all my nerves at the alter went away. Definitely recommed him!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Get Me To I Do 16

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thanks you two! I am so glad I was able to be there for your special day and to celebrate! Blessings, Tony

Anthony · Married on 01/01/2018

Fr. Anthony is the best . He worked around our schedule and was supportive all the way very helpful we highly recommend Fr.Anthony . Your the best

Sent on 01/06/2018

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thanks Anthony your wedding was a great way to start 2018! Many blessings on your life together!

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

Tony was great! Chose the perfect readings and made the ceremony everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Get Me To I Do's reply:

I was honored to be a part of such a special day...you guys made me cry happy tears! Thank you!

Tayler · Married on 09/23/2017

Tony was fantastic! He came to Roanoke from Virginia Beach and made it a lot more fun than I could have ever hoped for. The rehearsal was fun and the wedding itself was just amazing. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Get Me To I Do's reply:

It was a beautiful and fun day just like you two! Thanks so much for having officiate your wedding!

sam · Married on 09/16/2017

Reverend Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with! From our very first meeting through the blessing at the reception, Reverend Tony understood our vision for our wedding and worked with us to customize the ceremony. He happily agreed to attend the rehearsal and worked seamlessly with our Day of Coordinator (we later learned they had worked together at prior events) to ensure our day went off with out a hitch. For having only known us for a short amount of time, Reverend Tony got many laughs and tears during his homily and helped keep us grounded throughout the day. The cherry on top was his willingness to tag along during the post-ceremony pictures, while ensuring our smiles remain natural and glasses always full. Reverend Tony was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding and we would recommend him for any couple looking!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Get Me To I Do's reply:

You two are the best! The perfect couple, the perfect event and me! Such fun memories! Thanks for letting me be a part of this beautiful day!

Brandie · Married on 07/01/2017

Reverend Tony was amazing. He is so easy to work with. He was so helpful at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, keeping everyone laughing. He always knew exactly what to say. We were truly honored for him to be available for our day. He is the best and I couldn't image my wedding with him.

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2017

Tony was great! Throughout the planning process, he had communicated efficiently and thoroughly. He listened to the ideas that we had for our wedding scheme, and provided useful suggestions. He was professional, prompt, courteous, and very helpful. Many of my guests came up to me during the reception and said they loved the atmosphere that he had created. My husband and I are very pleased with his service, and we are grateful for all of his support and experience.

Robert · Married on 06/10/2017

Father Tony is so amazing. Me and my wife Liza would definitely recommend him to everyone, friends and families. Thank you very Father Tony for the wonderful service. God Bless!!!

Josephine · Married on 05/27/2017

Rev. Tony provided for us the perfect wedding. It was exactly what we had hoped for. Everyone felt at ease with his direction. The service was reverent but not " stuffy", and with his humor and wit, we all were relaxed and confident. Every member of our family gave him 5 stars-- we all loved him and my boys are a tough group! We are so happy he was able to officiate our nuptials!

Vicky · Married on 05/25/2017

Wonderful experience with Reverend Hash! He was very interactive and personable. No complaints here!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Get Me To I Do's reply:

You guys! Such a beautiful day fro such a beautiful couple! Thanks and blessings!

Tammy · Married on 05/06/2017

Tony was absolutely a delight to work with. He made every effort to make our day special with plenty of laughter throughout the ceremony. It was a beautiful day, I would recommend Tony to anyone thinking of getting married, he is wonderful!

Carolina · Married on 03/17/2017

Reverend Tony was AMAZING to say the least. The ceremony was organic,fun and laid back..exactly what we invisioned. Our guests LOVED him!
    He was perfect!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a beautiful day for beautiful people! (And the beer was good too) Blessings on your life together!

Ronald · Married on 11/10/2016

I have so much to say that I do not know where to begin. However, I will begin with his vestments. His dress represented "high church" which was exactly what we desired. He was comical and spiritual and all of our guests thought he was personable and delivered far beyond reproach. Simply put, Bishop Hash has our unqualified endorsement and our highest commendation.

Sincerely, Ronald and William White

• FaiFiFoFum

faith · Married on 10/23/2016

Tony Hash was even better than we could've imagined for an officiant on our wedding day! Tony married my husband's parents and when we began looking for an officiant they immediately suggested Tony. He's everything you wish for on your wedding day- personable, funny, witty and brings everyone at your wedding together. To this day, guests still talk about how amazing our priest was and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Tony for bringing our wedding ceremony to life and making it memorable for both of us!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I couldn't have had a better officiater. He was quick to respond to any questions, open to new ideas, and had templates to choose from for the entire ceremony. However, the best addition Tony brought to the ceremony was his ability join not only my husband and I, but our families as well. This was the first time most of our family members met due to our military programs. His spritely and easygoing personality made everyone feel like old friends.

Caroline · Married on 10/01/2016

Rev Anthony Hash is absolutely AMAZING! If you are in need of an officiant you must choose him! We met with him over dinner before the wedding to go over details. He was so personable, enthusiastic and professional all at the same time we knew he was the perfect fit. He did a great job leading the way during the rehearsal and making sure everyone knew where to be and what to say. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. Tony kept things moving but also kept the focus on us. He also took into consideration the fact that I am Baptist and my husband is Catholic and incorporated aspects from both of our religions into the ceremony. Afterwards our guests were raving about him and said it was the best ceremony they'd ever been too. Thank you Tony for everything! You truly made our wedding that much better!