Get Me To I Do Reviews

Get Me To I Do 6
Get Me To I Do 7

Dalesia Parker · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Reverend EVER

He was absolutely the best reverend we could've ever dreamed of. He's hilarious yet very professional and did everything in his power to make our day run smooth! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He truly was a blessing for both of us :)

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Get Me To I Do 8

Adrienne Baker · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic and great!

REV. Tony was amazing and great and very funny wouldnt have it any other way he is a must to officiate your wedding !

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

The best!!

Father Tony is the BEST! We are so glad we booked him. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. He was attentive, organized, and his years of experience were so helpful! He even stayed for some of the reception, which we were so honored by! Our friends and family all agree, he is the best! We couldn’t give a higher recommendation!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Get Me To I Do 9
    Get Me To I Do 10

Ashley Swartz · Married on 06/30/2019

He was amazing!

Everyone loved his service and was talking about it all night. He kept the mood light but serious, and made everyone laugh. Definitely memorable!

Get Me To I Do 11

Jade · Married on 06/28/2019

Rev. Anthony Hash

As last minute weddings come, mine took the cake! Everything we had planned fell through and TWO DAYS before our ceremony we needed someone to actually marry us, in comes this life saver! He was awesome! Made it feel like we have known him for a long time, a great ceremony with everything we could have ever wanted, Thank you so so much! Tony made our day that much more special! He even dressed to match our colors!!!

Get Me To I Do 12
    Get Me To I Do 13
    Get Me To I Do 14
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 06/16/2019

Very professional and amazing to work with!

Reverend Tony was there for us since our first meeting. We had an amazing time over coffee and we immediately booked him for our wedding. He was available for any question we had and educated us on the process as well as leading our wedding as the officiant. We highly recommend Reverend Tony for your next wedding!

• Msshay1985

Varshay · Married on 04/05/2019

I couldn’t have asked for more

Reverend Tony is officially one of my favorite people. He was so easy to chat with both leading up to our surprise wedding and the night of. Our family and friends loved him. He was very flexible and even adapted the ceremony to work with the fact that we were WAY late. Our guests are still talking about how funny he was. I noticed with a lot of the officiants we’ve met they were either too jokey or too serious. Reverend Tony is the perfect blend. I would recommend him anytime, any day.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Russell · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Choice!

Rev. Tony Hash was so easy to work with, and a lot of fun! We had a wonderful ceremony, and the blessings that he performed at the rehearsal dinner and wedding were memorable as well! Multiple guests told me they loved the service and that it was exactly the right length!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Paige · Married on 12/02/2018

Wonderful!!

He was amazing! I couldn't have picked anyone better!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Karen · Married on 12/01/2018

Father Tony was amazing!

Father Tony met with us and we instantly had a great feeling about him. He was easy to talk to and listened to us. He was very personable to work with and made our ceremony special to us as a couple. Father Tony also kept our ceremony fun and kept us smiling the entire time. Most importantly, he has wonderful values as a person and we consider him a friend. We were so happy he could be a part of our day.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Get Me To I Do 15
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2018

anthony hash

Tony is amazing to work with. He is readily available every step of the way and has the most amazing sense of humor. Everyone who interacted with him at the wedding had great things to say about him. We felt like we were working with a lifelong friend from the start. We had to reschedule our ceremony due to a hurricane and he, without hesitation, offered to marry us the original date in addition to later ceremony for no extra charge. I highly recommend him for anyone. You not only get a great officiant but gain a great friend.

Sent on 12/31/2018

April West · Married on 11/17/2018

Saved the wedding!

Pastor Tony was amazing! He saved the day when the pastor we had initially booked for our wedding was a no-show at the rehearsal, even though we had been in communication with him the week of the wedding and weeks prior.

The wedding coordinator for the venue helped us with the rehearsal and suggested that we contact Pastor Tony to see if he would be available for our wedding the next day. She explained that Pastor Tony was highly regarded in the wedding industry and that he had officiated many weddings at this venue.

Pastor Tony spoke with us on the phone later that night and immediately emailed us important information to review. The next day, he arrived on time, was very personable with everyone, and officiated the wedding ceremony seamlessly. Friends and family mentioned to us how much they enjoyed him, with most not realizing that we were fortunate enough to reserve him at the last minute.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Get Me To I Do 16

Kevin Murphy · Married on 11/17/2018

Tony is fantastic!

Funny, professional, and extremely helpful!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • I

Ily · Married on 11/17/2018

Truly Memorable

Rev. Tony was a truly memorable part of our wedding, we could not imagine our day without him. He was always available for questions and gave us some great tips. Our guests still talk about his wonderful service and humor. Thank you so much, Rev. Tony!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Cole Sweeney · Married on 11/03/2018

Rev. Tony blessed our beginning

It’s very rare you meet a vendor and within one statement know they’re perfect. Rev. Tony is the perfect officiant, he met with us a month or so before the day after our original offianct cancelled on us, and we knew after first meeting him, he was perfect for making our special day that more amazing. He made us feel so special, he helped sooth both of our nerves, he ran day to day more than we ever expected, and gave us a custom ceremony catering to our religious and personal views on love and life. Not only do I recommend him for your wedding but I recommend him to say the blessing at every meal you have for the rest of your life!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 10/06/2018

A very smooth experience

From the first call to the final goodbye, we were very happy with our experience. He provided well-structured, friendly meetings and everything fell right into place. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Get Me To I Do 17

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2018

The perfect choice

Fun flexible felt like we have known him forever! He went so far above and beyond so great having him bless our union

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2018

Reverend with a sense of humor!

We loved Rev. Hash from the moment we met him. He is wonderful and really knows how to make a ceremony special! All of our guests really enjoyed him as our officiant. He kept our guests attention and helped make the ceremony flow smoothly. We would and have recommend him for a wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Stevi · Married on 08/12/2018

Great and humorous

We really loved having Tony marry us. He was just the right mix of professional, spiritual, and humor.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jaime · Married on 08/11/2018

Father Tony was amazing! We live in Florida, and I was planning long-distance for my wedding in Virginia, so a face-to-face meet up wasn't in the cards. Didn't phase Father Tony! We had a wonderful Skype call and I laughed for a full 30 minutes. We then had another Skype call with Father Tony prior to the wedding as a pre-marital-type counselling where again, we laughed the entire time so I knew that I could count on him to turn happy tears into laughs. He was amazing and we are STILL getting rave reviews 2 months later. He was so genuine and made EVERYONE feel comfortable no matter their religious beliefs. It was so nice of him to also come to our rehearsal dinner and hit it off with every one!!! Love him! I need a copy of the selfie we took but here's a few photos of our special day.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Get Me To I Do 18
    Get Me To I Do 19
    Get Me To I Do 20
    Get Me To I Do 21
    Get Me To I Do 22

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2018

Father Anthony Hash was wonderful! He gave beautiful advice but also kept things fun and light. I would recomend him to anyone. My husband and I had many compliments from guests about Tony.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a wonderful time with your family and friends and you two were great! Blessings on your life together!

Sheila · Married on 04/20/2018

Father Tony....I am so lost of words to explain just how amazing he is.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Get Me To I Do 23

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thanks guys you are both amazing and they day was too! Many blessings!

Eleni · Married on 03/04/2018

Tony did an excellent job at our wedding! He made it fun & easy. As soon as he started the ceremony. It was like all my nerves at the alter went away. Definitely recommed him!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Get Me To I Do 24

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thanks you two! I am so glad I was able to be there for your special day and to celebrate! Blessings, Tony

Anthony · Married on 01/01/2018

Fr. Anthony is the best . He worked around our schedule and was supportive all the way very helpful we highly recommend Fr.Anthony . Your the best

Sent on 01/06/2018

Get Me To I Do's reply:

Thanks Anthony your wedding was a great way to start 2018! Many blessings on your life together!

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

Tony was great! Chose the perfect readings and made the ceremony everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Get Me To I Do's reply:

I was honored to be a part of such a special day...you guys made me cry happy tears! Thank you!