Kevin Martin Reviews

Kevin Martin 5
Kevin Martin 6
Kevin Martin 7

caroline · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough kind words about Kevin. He is simply fantastic. He created the most beautiful ceremony for us and we would not change a thing. He is so wonderful and fun to be around, we knew instantly that we wanted him as our officiant. I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone! He is the best!

Betty · Married on 05/19/2018

Kevin does a wonderful job of getting to know you and that makes your ceremony so much better! We told him what we wanted and he delivered for sure!

Ashlyn · Married on 04/06/2018

Hiring Kevin as our officiant was hands down the best decision made during our wedding planning process. He really got to know us both and our ceremony was perfect and so meaningful. Thank you for everything, Kevin!!

Kevin Martin 8
    Kevin Martin 9
    Kevin Martin 10

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Kevin is AMAZING!!! I'm so glad that fate brought us together. From day one Kevin was very accommodating to our needs and wants. He helped us come up with the best way to include our daughter in our ceremony and it worked out perfectly. Kevin was enthusiastic and excited from day one. He put our minds at ease knowing he was going to knock it out of the park on our wedding day. He did just that!! All of our guests were saying that he was so passionate and enthusiastic and really made the guests feel a part of the wedding. He also is super awesome about stepping off to the side as he announced us as husband and wife, so that when we had our first kiss pictures, he wouldn't be in them. Kevin, we can't thank you enough. You made our day absolutly amazing. Thank you!!!

Kevin Martin 11
    Kevin Martin 12
    Kevin Martin 13

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely LOVE Kevin! We were looking for an officiant to perform our ceremony that would keep it fun and heartfelt, but would also be able to convey the importance of our love and committment to each other. Kevin was able to provide exactly that and so much more! He is so easy to work with - very accommodating, encouraging, and checked in several times throughout our engagement. He was super responsive to any questions we asked and is just an overall GREAT person! We received SO many compliments from our guests on our ceremony - and it was our favorite part of our wedding day. We cannot recommend Kevin enough!

Michael · Married on 09/16/2017

Kevin is awesome. When my wife and I first met with him, he wanted to know all about us to understand what made our relationship special. He told us about himself, why he enjoys doing this, and his style. He is open, personable, and I felt like he was as excited as we were about the wedding. The ceremony was great. He took all the things that were important to us and incorporated them into the ceremony. It was exactly what we were looking for. We had guests coming up to us specifically telling us what a great job Kevin did because he was able to share with everyone who we were as a couple. It was more than just reading words, he was able to make people feel our experiences, and our bond. Picking the right officiant was one of the few parts of the wedding that I had an opinion on, and we found the right one.

Kevin Martin 14

Emily · Married on 07/19/2017

Teddy and I want to thank you for the beautiful ceremony that you put together for us. It was everything we wanted and more! We could not have asked for a better officiant on our special day. You are so pleasant and kind and really made everything very easy and pressure free and we cannot thank you enough! Thank you again for the perfect wedding!Emily & Teddy

meredith · Married on 07/08/2017

Kevin was an absolute pleasure to work with. Peyton and I met with him several times leading up to the wedding, and we connected instantly. He is very personable and easy to talk to. Kevin did an awesome job getting to know the two of us in order to personalize a wedding ceremony that best reflects us as a couple. He also did an excellent job making our families feel special and included. After the ceremony, we had several friends and family comment on how great he is. We love Kevin very much!

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2017

Kevin was an absolute pleasure to work with!! We were unsure about which path to take for our wedding officiant, considering I grew up Methodist and my husband's family is Buddhist. Kevin met with us and we instantly knew that he was the perfect person to marry us! We are both non traditional but our families are very much traditional! He knew exactly how to please everyone during the ceremony. People are still coming up to me and saying that we had the sweetest and most enjoyable ceremony that they have been to! Thank you Kevin for being the perfect addition to our wedding day. You're the best. :)

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Kevin was amazing!! We were planning a wedding from California and didn't have a chance to meet up with him until our wedding week. We felt like we had known him for years! He is easy going, wise and clearly just as excited as we were to be working together! Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be and we couldn't have been happier! I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is wanting a kind and compassionate person to make their day magical!! Thanks Kevin!

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2017

Loved the ceremony he put together. He really made a connection with us as a couple and delivered exactly what we wanted. He made sure to understand our story and incorporated that into the vows. Very easy and fun to work with and highly recommend his work.

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

Kevin is the best! He knew exactly how to make our ceremony catered to us and not cookie cutter! Kevin took the time to get to know us through our consultations and incorporated all our requests into our ceremony! He is so easy to work with and is super personable! My husband and I come from separate religious backgrounds and we wanted to choose an officiant who was middle ground, but we also didn't want it to appear that we just hired someone random and Kevin was the perfect person! He got to know us, personalized our ceremony, made it heart felt, made it religious but not like sitting in church! Just absolutely perfect, thank you Kevin!

kyla · Married on 04/29/2017

Kevin's made our ceremony perfect. He knew to give me a moment to catch my beating when I walked up the aisle and my father made me emotional. he made our ceremony memorable and he even held it together in the heat outside! We can't thank him enough!

Elise · Married on 03/18/2017

Kevin was absolutely awesome. From our first phone call to our "I-do's" he was such a helpful, warm, and genuine person who wanted to really get to know us. He made our ceremony completely reflect our personalities and tied in our families as well. His energy is infectious, yet he was a calming force when we started to get nervous before the ceremony! I would recommend Kevin to anyone and everyone getting married!

Summer · Married on 03/10/2017

Set the scene well with what we wanted..had a great way about our whole experience and all around easy. His words were spot on too match both of our personalities.

Arian · Married on 11/20/2016

One of the kindest most fun loving persons you will ever encounter. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Kevin will swoop in and soak up all the treasures of you, your relationship, your family and friends and will provide a ceremony that highlights all the goodness. He is a ray of sunshine...contact him!!!! Don't even think twice...a true Godsend??

BJ · Married on 11/12/2016

My wife and myself truly didnt know what to do, we wanted to get married at the beach but we lived 3 hours away. So we began planning out our wedding, we had planned everything out to the final detail with the exception of an officiant. Something we both dreaded. We started looking and searching and speaking with several of them. Something just didn't feel right when we spoke to them, then we came across Kevin with Get Married NC! We spoke to Kevin numerous times before our big day, we were very happy with Kevin, from the first conversation to the last, he wanted to truly get to know us and our story. How we met, how we live, and so forth. We met with Kevin and ate lunch the day before to discuss a few more things and we both were still very happy with our descision. And of course the wedding day, he truly delivered with every detail he said he would! He is a very Godly man! You will not regret your descision if you go with Kevin at Get Married NC!

BJ and Kathleen Hamilton

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Allen and I could not be more thankful for Kevin. I could not have asked for a better officiant. He was so sweet and understanding in every way possible. We will remember the ceremony for the rest of our lives. He made our ceremony very personable and comfortable. Thank you again Kevin for everything you did we couldn't be any more happier. If you don't have Kevin you're missing out. Love the new mr. And mrs. Allen Davis. .

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Kevin is the best! My husband and I were looking for a laid back, easy going officiant and Kevin was certainly our guy. I'm still getting compliments on our ceremony. He took time and got to know my husband and I and made our ceremony very special and exactly what we wanted. Genuinely a great guy and a great service!

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2016

Kevin was a wonderful officiant for our wedding we had at the Brooklyn Arts Center. He's easy to work with, professional, puts you and your guests at ease and is very flexible! Highly recommended!

Taylor · Married on 06/04/2016

Kevin did an amazing job with our wedding. He really gets to know you as a couple to ensure that your day is special. He really listened to what we wanted for our ceremony and ensured that everything was perfect! I highly recommend him!

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

Kevin was one the best vendors we hired for our wedding. He was responsive to my emails, my questions, and to our planned meetings. He was flexible with the structure of the ceremony, but gave us lots of ideas and direction, which we really appreciated. Our ceremony really was perfect, he gave a thoughtful and sentimental speech, that was not cheesy or cliche. Both my husband and I loved our ceremony and found it meaningful for us. I really cannot recommend Kevin enough!

Adam · Married on 09/20/2015

My wife and I were planning a wedding in NC from TX; needless to say this was not an easy task. Kevin was awesome to say the least. He worked with us via telephone and met with us in-person when we were in town prior to our wedding. It was like we had known him all of our lives, THATS how easy it was to work with him. He's charismatic, fun to be around, and makes everything about planning/having a wedding easy. I'd recommend Kevin to anyone that is seeking an officiant, time and time again. Thanks Kevin!!!

Jenna · Married on 09/05/2015

Kevin was absolutely AMAZING!! He truly made our special day one of a kind! With his sense of humor and wonderful personality, he brought so much fun and laughter to the ceremony! Thank you Kevin for making our ceremony one to remember!