GET LIT Productions Reviews

GET LIT Productions 5
GET LIT Productions 6
GET LIT Productions 7

Madeleine · Married on 01/10/2016

The team at Get Lit worked with us to make sure the lighting for our event was perfect! Our wedding was at Bella Collina and we were able to plan indoor and outdoor lighting plans so that we could make a rain/cold weather call the day of the event. They are flexible and we ended up having to go with plan B but my guests thought it was plan A because the lighting was executed so perfectly! Get Lit is easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this service!

Sent on 01/27/2016

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of such a special day for you and all of us at Get Lit are very pleased that you were happy with our services :-)
    All the best to you and John!

Words cannot describe the awesomeness Get Lit Productions did for my wedding! We had up-lighting, pin spot lighting for centerpieces, patterned lighting on our focal wall, monogram, cake spot lighting, a couple spot light. Byron and his team did absolutely amazing! I verbalized my vision and they totally captured it the day of my wedding. It looked like a fairy tale in our ballroom. We are still hearing about how awesome the lighting was in our wedding. Once the fun part started... dancing... the lights began to change colors and move with the music. It's one thing to see it in a video, but to see it in person is mind blowing. All the pictures I have seen from people uploading to social media sites of our wedding, each picture has a different background! It's amazing how lighting can just fill the room! I would definitely recommend Get Lit Productions for any lighting needs.

Sent on 06/23/2015

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review :-)

Byron and his team brought my vision to life! I considered them my most valuable vendor as the theme of my wedding was lights! They lit up a tree for me, lined my aisle in beautifully lit mason jars and designed a lighted tunnel for transition from my cocktail hour to my reception. Walking out to my ceremony sight was magical because of the work and design Get Lit provided. My lighted arch was a perfect transition from cocktail hour into the reception area. It was a great photo op and was exactly what I envisioned. Byron and his team are GREAT at what they do!

Sent on 11/20/2014

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, we TRULY enjoy every aspect of what we do for our clients. You had a beautiful and eclectic vision that was a blast to create :)!
    Best of Luck in Life & Love !

Loved the lighting at our reception! We chose to have patterned lighting on the ceiling and it turned out beautiful!! What a beautiful touch it added.

Sent on 11/23/2014

cassie · Married on 11/08/2014

This Company has 5 stars for a reason! Allison and Byron are two amazing people and together their lighting company is unstoppable! Byron has an amazing vision and his love for what he does really shines through in his work. They did uplighting, patterns, and market lights and the market lights outside just looked like a dream! They looked like stars and it really made everything so whimsical! Thank you so much you two for making my wedding day PERFECT! My family and friends have been raving about the lighting all week.

Sent on 11/11/2014

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Why thank you kindly Cassie! It was a TRUE JOY to be a part of you and David's special day! We greatly appreciate the special words, best of luck in life and love!

-The Team at GET LIT Productions

Andrea · Married on 03/01/2014

Allison & Byron were great and easy to work with! We were planning our wedding from out of town and we threw around A LOT of ideas that Byron happily planned out so we could see cost breakdown and time for set-up. Allison is incredibly prompt in responding to emails and getting us information. When we finally made our decision, we could not have been more pleased with the end result. The lighting added the finishing touch on our perfect night and we are so thankful to have found them to work with!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Byron and his wife were great. Highly Recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Provided the lighting for our wedding.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Andy · Married on 09/21/2013

We used Get Lit for lighting decor at the weddingh venue. They were extremely professional, courteous and congenial throughout our relationship. The lighting accents they suggested were outstanding and we thank them for adding so much to the success of our event.

Sent on 11/04/2013

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Shelley · Married on 06/14/2013

Working with Byron and Allison was a breeze. They provided exactly what we wanted and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They did market lights at Ceviche, which looked fantastic. I didn't even know they were setting up while I was getting ready on my wedding day, I just saw the lights done. Perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2013

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you Shelley for the wonderful review. We truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You were a lovely bride and wish you and your new hubby, Kris a beautiful life together!

Tara · Married on 02/16/2013

So easy to work with and affordable. I never even saw them on my wedding day- all the lighting was just there and looking awesome! I'm so happy I decided on the uplighting and GOBO design because they really added so much to the reception space. I will definitely use Get Lit again!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Ebony · Married on 12/01/2012

everything was beautiful. i would definitely recommend this company. I never knew how important lighting was to a wedding setup. The lighting truly set the tone for my reception and I was very pleased.

Sent on 04/27/2013
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/06/2012

Get Lit is perfect for market lighting!

Sent on 11/01/2012

We met with Get Lit during one of their set ups and they had amazing work! They were flexible with us and we felt very comfortable. They were showing us different types of lighting available and asked us questions about the venue. We gave every information and they made the magic happen. We had Uplighting and a projector and it came out beautiful! They do amazing work! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Kelli · Married on 05/19/2012

Room looked stunning!! the Tiffany blue lighting was perfect!! Glad we used draping to darken the room ... looked great!!

Sent on 05/27/2012

GET LIT Productions's reply:

I am very happy that you were pleased with the lighting. Thanks for the wonderful review. I will you all the best with your new husband :)

Dominique · Married on 05/12/2012

Byron is a lighting GENIUS!!!!!!! He made our reception so wonderfully beautiful!!!!! He took every single element we wanted and made it all work together! It was one of the most beautiful and amazing things I had ever seen. He listens, creates, and executes the perfect picture for anyone's perfect day. He went above and beyond our expectations and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. Keep rocking, Byron! You are truly gifted when it comes to lighting design! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/03/2012

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review :) It was it always has been a pleasure of mine to be involved in such a special day. You two are a GREAT couple and I wish all the love for the two of you! Congrats once again!!!!
  • cas-smith

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2012

Get Lit did a wonderful job with our wedding lighting. We had to put up a tent at the last minute because of rain, and they accommodated our lighting order with no problems. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. We would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2012

They went above and beyond for us! It rained on our wedding day and we planned an outdoor wedding and Get Lit adapted to the change and gave us indoor lighting as well! The indoor lighting made our reception GORGEOUS! Thank you so much Byron and Wesley! You made our wedding day so pretty!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Christina · Married on 01/14/2012

The lighting completely transformed the reception room and just made it look amazing. They did a great job!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Please stop your search for a lighting vendor here. I cannot express how pleased I was with Get Lit Productions. Byron was GREAT to work with and everything you want in a vendor: Friendly, reliable, responsive, knows his industry and business very well, goes above and beyond and reasonably priced. I quoted around Orlando to many different vendors (like many do before deciding on one) and beyond a shadow of a doubt, Byron was above the rest. And I'm pretty picky. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great lighting vendor.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Brandy · Married on 05/14/2011

Our wedding would not have been nearly as beautiful without the amazing work of Byron. We found Get Lit Lighting Productions through our wedding coordinator and had originally not anticipated getting lighting for our wedding. We were on a tight budget and didn’t think we could afford lighting décor but I had always wanted market lighting for our ceremony so we decided to at least hear about all our options to make a decision. Our first meeting with Byron was wonderful…he was very friendly and easy to talk to. He listened to our vision and helped us pick a lighting plan that was not only affordable but was perfect for our venue/décor. We decided to go with market lighting for the ceremony and a GOBO and up lighting for the reception. Byron was able to replicate a GOBO design we fell in love with and we were very impressed with the level of detail and the flexibility in creating whatever design we wanted. When I walked into our venue for the first time I was overwhelmed by how amazing all of the lighting looked… it literally brought me to tears! Byron absolutely went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony and reception look amazing. I was honestly stunned by how much of a difference the lighting made – our venue was beautiful to begin with but the lighting was worth every extra penny. I would STRONGLY recommend Byron and the Get Lit team for lighting up any event in the future. He was absolutely one of the vendors I will never forget- who was not only a genuinely nice person but who helped make our wedding day the fabulous memory we will always treasure.
    Thank you for everything Byron!
    ~Brandy and Mark

Sent on 07/07/2011

Rebecca · Married on 05/07/2011

Going with lighting for our wedding reception and having it done by Byron was the best decision we could have made. We received loads of compliments on our ballroom because of the gorgeous atmosphere that Byron created with wall washes and our custom gobo. Byron was fantastic to work with and responded to all my calls and emails so quickly even at late hours of the day. He not only tried to capture the look I was going for but ended up exceeding my expectations for the room as it was more beutiful than I could have dreamed. If you are debating whether to even have lighting as part of your reception I would tell you it was the best money we could have spent and you won't find a better person or company to work with!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Deidra · Married on 04/22/2011

From the moment I contacted Byron at Get Lit, I was impressed and remained just as impressed throughout my entire party.

Byron responded to me within hours of my first contact. He assured me that he could meet my needs and offered several ideas of his own, each of which became a reality and took my breath away.

This dynamic duo (Byron and George) brought life to our formal anniversary party. They began the evening with a warm room wash of red hues throughout the dinner hour then eventually transitioned the lighting to a full blown dance/party environment by the end of the night.

I would highly recommend you contact Byron to discuss your lighting needs for your event. It's surprisingly affordable and these guys are utter professionals.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Allison · Married on 01/15/2011

Creative, responsive, and extremely talented !
    Transformed our wedding from average to extraordinary !!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

dawn · Married on 10/09/2010

Byron did an outstanding job with the lighting for our wedding. He is very responsible and easy to communicate with. His prices beat out the competition!
    I HIGHLY recommend Get Lit!

Sent on 10/12/2010