GET LIT Productions Reviews

GET LIT Productions 5
GET LIT Productions 6

Amber · Getting married on 06/30/2019

Fantastic service

I would most certainly recommend.

Debbie · Getting married on 02/02/2019

I am an event planner and I had Get Lit help with a special event at the Winter Park Farmer's Market this summer. As always, Byron and his team were incredibly professional, responsive, and eager to make sure the client was satisfied with the finished product. The event came out beautifully and Byron's lighting and sound products were top of the line. I would highly recommend Get Lit to anyone looking for lighting and sound - their team is honest and trustworthy, always providing quality products.

Sent on 08/14/2018

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much Debbie for the kind words!
    It's always such a joy to work with you and your extremely professional, timely
    and courteous team! We look forward to many, many more successful events together!

Helen Ronchetti · Married on 01/03/2019

Great Experience

Get Lit Productions accommodated a last minute request from our client for outdoor market lighting and up lighting. The installation was carried out perfectly and on schedule by knowledgeable and helpful staff. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 01/08/2019

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thanks Helen for the glorious and kind words! It was an exceptional experience as well working with you and your team!
    Happy New Year !!!
  • Ashlie

Ashlie Robertson · Married on 11/15/2018

Perfect Harbor Piazza Lighting

Byron and his team did an amazing job stringing market lights for our Cocktail Reception in the Harbor Piazza!! They were absolutely perfect! And when we had an issue with power, he was super gracious and patient while waiting for the proper connection! The dimmer was an added plus as well! Thank you to the Get Lit Team!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank YOU Ashlie, it's always a joy to work with a professional such as yourself and team! We appreciate the teamwork effort!
    We look forward to many future events with the Weddings in the City Gals!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

Get Lit productions did an amazing job with lighting for my wedding September 14th 2018! It made my day magical!! I highly recommend them for your special occasion!! They are so nice and easy to work with! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/02/2018

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda for the kind words, we really loved being a part of your special day! We wish you two the best in luck & love !!!

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2018

Thank you for making our wedding day so magical! We booked Get Lit and had planned an outdoor wedding ceremony and reception on the grand lawn at Bella Collina with some market lighting and a beautiful chandelier centered above the dance floor. We ended up having to move the reception indoors because of weather. But the team at Get Lit was able to light up the ballroom in the most stunning way. They added a chandelier above our sweetheart table, and really helped set the mood with uplighting, highlighting the dessert table as well. It was gorgeous and everyone we worked with was truly phenomenal! We will never forget it.

Sent on 09/13/2018

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you kindly Amanda, we were more than thrilled to be a part of your special day at Bella Collina! We wish you the best of luck in life and love!

Alexa · Married on 12/29/2017

Get Lit did an amazing job transforming my dated wedding venue into a spectacular space. I don't know if the photos will be able to truly do it justice. It was so beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    GET LIT Productions 10
    GET LIT Productions 11

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you kindly Alexa, we were thrilled to be a part of your special day at Loch Haven Park. Best of luck in love & life together :) !!!

Shelly · Married on 12/01/2017

Great team and great service! Only complaint is that I didn't specify that I needed an audio cable although we rented a screen & projector for a video and there wasn't an audio cable available. But, rookie mistake on my part for not knowing to specify that request. Otherwise, great service and I am very happy with everything!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Hi Shelly,

Thank you for the great review. We always try our best to ensure our events are problem-free. so in the future to avoid this issue we are now packing an audio connection with all projector/screen rentals. Everyday and every event is a learning experience. You are helping to make our services better :-)
    Thank you once again. I was a pleasure to work with you!

All the best,
    Byron Gauthier - Owner

Cyndi · Married on 11/11/2017

Beautiful market lighting for an outdoor reception

I have worked with Byron and the Get Lit team for quite a few years. They always deliver the best service! I strongly recommend adding their lighting to any event!

Sent on 01/08/2019

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thanks Cyndi, it's always great to see & work with you!
    We wish you a fantastic New Year and future 2019! Cheers!

Casie · Married on 10/21/2017

Byron and his team are amazing! They will turn your venue into a romantic fairy tale and take your breath away! Bravo!

Diana · Married on 09/28/2017

Byron, Allison and the whole team at Get Lit Productions are amazing! Thank you so much for making my wedding day magical. Professional, attention to detail, flawless, and communicated with me on the day of my wedding in regards to adding last minute details. Such a pleasure to have them be a part of our special day thank you for creating memories that will last a lifetime. Gorgeous lighting a complete dream!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    GET LIT Productions 12

Hi Diana,
    We are so very happy that we helped to make your day a magical one. It is the number one purpose of what we do. You also were a pleasure to work with and wish you all the best in your new married life :-)
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 03/04/2017

GET LIT Productions provided outdoor market lighting for our wedding at the Art and History Museums, Maitland. The lighting created a simple yet classic look to our wedding reception which made the evening have a romantic glow. We would highly recommend using GET LIT Productions for any event!

Sent on 03/10/2017

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you kindly Tara! You were a joy to work with as well!
    Best of Luck in Life and Love ❤️❤️❤️!

Ryan · Married on 02/15/2017

Byron and his team were great. Very honest and professional and never pushed to up sell which was refreshing and great.

On the day of our wedding the winds picked up and we had to move everything indoors for what was planned as an outdoor wedding. They were amazing with this last minute change and instead brought in as many up lights and pin stripe lights as possible for a ballroom to help cover for the loss of the outdoor space. We were scared we wouldn't have any lighting at all since we hadn't paid for it....but they saved us and to be honest, I think the wind was a blessing in disguise and they made the ballroom look incredible!!! We cried when we first saw what they had done. Thank you Get Lit!

Sent on 03/23/2017

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you Ryan, you and your groom were amazing to work with as well!
    We are super pleased that we were able to add something special to your BIG DAY!
    Best of luck in life and love! ❤️❤️❤️

Mathew · Married on 12/14/2016

I would book this vendor, they are very professional and delivered on their promise.

MEGAN · Married on 11/19/2016

Get Lit was a pleasure to work with! Super accommodating to our ideas and needs. They dreamed with us and put into place the most beautiful lighting for our outdoor event! They completely transformed an outdoor space that had no power, no original lighting and no venue set-up. The lighting design and set-up was the highlight of our event! Would highly recommend for any and all event types, from outdoor dinners to extravagant weddings!

Kelscey · Married on 11/11/2016

The lighting set things off beautifully! We loved the edison lights and chandelier over the patio at Bella Collina. We also got uplighting for the ball room and pinspots on all the center pieces and the cake--it really gave the room a beautiful glow!

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2016

We couldn't be more happy with the quality of service and product! Get Lit really delivered and came through for CountryFlo Music and Camping Festival in a time crunch. Doing business with Byron and his team was a pleasure from start to finish and we look forward to working with Get Lit on future projects.

Madeleine · Married on 01/10/2016

The team at Get Lit worked with us to make sure the lighting for our event was perfect! Our wedding was at Bella Collina and we were able to plan indoor and outdoor lighting plans so that we could make a rain/cold weather call the day of the event. They are flexible and we ended up having to go with plan B but my guests thought it was plan A because the lighting was executed so perfectly! Get Lit is easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this service!

Sent on 01/27/2016

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of such a special day for you and all of us at Get Lit are very pleased that you were happy with our services :-)
    All the best to you and John!

Words cannot describe the awesomeness Get Lit Productions did for my wedding! We had up-lighting, pin spot lighting for centerpieces, patterned lighting on our focal wall, monogram, cake spot lighting, a couple spot light. Byron and his team did absolutely amazing! I verbalized my vision and they totally captured it the day of my wedding. It looked like a fairy tale in our ballroom. We are still hearing about how awesome the lighting was in our wedding. Once the fun part started... dancing... the lights began to change colors and move with the music. It's one thing to see it in a video, but to see it in person is mind blowing. All the pictures I have seen from people uploading to social media sites of our wedding, each picture has a different background! It's amazing how lighting can just fill the room! I would definitely recommend Get Lit Productions for any lighting needs.

Sent on 06/23/2015

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review :-)

Byron and his team brought my vision to life! I considered them my most valuable vendor as the theme of my wedding was lights! They lit up a tree for me, lined my aisle in beautifully lit mason jars and designed a lighted tunnel for transition from my cocktail hour to my reception. Walking out to my ceremony sight was magical because of the work and design Get Lit provided. My lighted arch was a perfect transition from cocktail hour into the reception area. It was a great photo op and was exactly what I envisioned. Byron and his team are GREAT at what they do!

Sent on 11/20/2014

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, we TRULY enjoy every aspect of what we do for our clients. You had a beautiful and eclectic vision that was a blast to create :)!
    Best of Luck in Life & Love !

Loved the lighting at our reception! We chose to have patterned lighting on the ceiling and it turned out beautiful!! What a beautiful touch it added.

cassie · Married on 11/08/2014

This Company has 5 stars for a reason! Allison and Byron are two amazing people and together their lighting company is unstoppable! Byron has an amazing vision and his love for what he does really shines through in his work. They did uplighting, patterns, and market lights and the market lights outside just looked like a dream! They looked like stars and it really made everything so whimsical! Thank you so much you two for making my wedding day PERFECT! My family and friends have been raving about the lighting all week.

Sent on 11/11/2014

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Why thank you kindly Cassie! It was a TRUE JOY to be a part of you and David's special day! We greatly appreciate the special words, best of luck in life and love!

-The Team at GET LIT Productions

Andrea · Married on 03/01/2014

Allison & Byron were great and easy to work with! We were planning our wedding from out of town and we threw around A LOT of ideas that Byron happily planned out so we could see cost breakdown and time for set-up. Allison is incredibly prompt in responding to emails and getting us information. When we finally made our decision, we could not have been more pleased with the end result. The lighting added the finishing touch on our perfect night and we are so thankful to have found them to work with!

Byron and his wife were great. Highly Recommend them!!!