133 Reviews for Get Down Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (8)
Flat Screen (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
82 Get Down Entertainment Reviews

We worked with Brian and Frank for our wedding and could not have been happier. Brian recommended a saxophone player to us that performed through cocktail hour and during the reception along with the DJ. Brian's father also played the guitar during our ceremony. Everyone had an amazing time and continually complimented us on the music. We would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Get down entertainment was wonderful. Our wedding was perfect and everyone commented on how great the music/dj was! Could not have been happier with them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank and Brian are incredible from top to bottom. One stop shop and they take care of everything. Absolutely nothing to worry about with them on the job. Thank you so much guys for helping to make our day incredible. -Joseph D.

Profile Picture Joseph, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough great things about Get Down Entertainment! Many of our friends who attended the wedding typically have seen bands at weddings - so when we mentioned we were getting a DJ, we told them "Don't worry - you'll see why when you're there!" ALL of our guests are raving about the entertainment, the dancing, and having a fantastic drummer alongside the DJ (provided by GDE) - they loved it all! Frank is the absolute best, and I could not have been happier with the music, the pace of everything throughout the night, and his direction to our guests on all of the highlight moments (first dances, speeches, cake cutting, etc).

We had a lot of great vendors for our wedding, but if there was one I wasn't worried about from the moment I confirmed them for the date, it was Get Down Entertainment. They were professional, responsive, flexible with what we wanted and attentive to our needs. I wouldn't think of using any other vendor for DJ services - that's how happy I was with their service. Thank you Frank and team for making our wedding the best most of our guests have ever been to! You're wonderful and we are so appreciative of your talent and fantastic service!

Profile Picture Julianne, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was absolutely the best DJ we could have asked for. We had such a great mix of songs and the dance floor was packed. Our guests were dancing the whole night and raved about the music. They were so easy to work with and had a great online preparation site which made planning for the wedding so much easier.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Every step of the way GDE was there for advice, experiences and answers. Highly recommended to anyone throwing any type of celebration. The day of no issues and if there were any they were fixed before anyone noticed. Our special requests were handled with no hesitation. Friendly, Professional and Accommodating to our needs and they delivered.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography

My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago at the Grandview and hired Get Down Entertainment. They are amazing! They are so fun, down to earth, professional and very easy to work with. They definitely know what they are doing and it shows through their choices of music, the transition between songs and they really like to get a feel for what you like and what your family and friends would enjoy hearing. They feel the mood out! They also play what you want or you can let them take full initiative and they will hand select your music! They are very flexible. Brian and Frank also provided us with an incredible drummer and saxophonist who stole the show!!!!! Chris and I highly recommend them. If you love music and want to shake things up, be different, and feel the vibe through your body, definitely add them to your wedding! They killed it!! Gethe down was perfect for us and will be for you too !!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank and Dan are the best. More than a wedding it was like a family reunion and they were part of the family. The music was off the charts. Non stop dancing. They got everyone up from 17 years old to 95 years old. Their personal touches were beautiful. I left a lot of decisions up to Frank including music ones and he hit it out of the park. GDE is a class act. I also use Frank and his crew for all our corporate functions. Totally different type of venue but they are great. They always draw the people in. If there were more stars I would rate GDE even higher.
John & Amanda

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My Wife and I got married in September and there was no question about using Get Down Entertainment as our DJ!! Hands down the best in the business! Brian and Frank were extremely professional and always willing to answer any questions we had. They did an amazing job at our wedding, and everyone still keeps talking about how great the party was. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Both Brian and Frank are extremely passionate about their company and work tirelessly to provide an amazing performance for their clients. We recommend Get Down Entertainment 100%

Profile Picture bryan, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My husband and I were married this past August 19, 2017 and Get Down Entertainment (GDE) was the DJ at our wedding reception. During the entire planning process and throughout our exciting wedding day, DJ Frank was extremely professional and always willingly to answers all of our many questions. MC/DJ Frank and DJ Dan did an amazing job at MC-ing and DJ-ing at our wedding! Frank made us feel so comfortable that day and was well prepared and organized. Everything ran smoothly and he checked in with us throughout the evening. You could really tell how passionate the GDE team was and that they love what they do. Our touching moments were memorable due to their charisma and they also brought so much energy and enthusiasm that night. At the reception, DJ Frank and DJ Dan made sure to play all of our favorite songs and with their great expertise, added in songs from different decades that would get people of all ages up to dance. The music really made the night special and the energy was contagious. Everyone had an amazing time! We were told during the reception and throughout the following weeks, how fun the wedding was and that the music was phenomenal! We would highly recommend GDE to anyone for a wedding and any other special event. They were professional and eager to always make sure that we were happy and felt comfortable. They were experienced and we always felt that we could rely on their opinions and expertise whenever we had questions. We want to say thank you so much to Dan and especially to Frank for all of your time and effort to make our day so special! We had a terrific party and will remember the wonderful evening forever!
--Andrea & Travis

Profile Picture Andrea , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank and the team did a great job. People were on the dance floor all night and we're still getting compliments on how great the music was.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Special thanks for Fran Caruso & crew for providing a the great entertainment for our special day. Frank was great in keeping touch and paying attention to detail of how we wanted the entertainment to play-out. I gotta say the gobo lights and pyro smoke was off the charts! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian and Frank from GDE are awesome fellas! We used their DJ/Entertainment services for our wedding. Not only were they professional and fun people to party with, they were also very accommodating with all of our last minute needs. Their company uses latest DJ equipment along with integrated lighting, visual (TVs), and CO2 tech which made the entire wedding entertainment feel like a top notch club (which was what we wanted). Our guests spent most of their time either dancing or watching people dance! My wife and I will continue to use this company for any of our future entertainment needs. We really enjoyed working with this company.

Profile Picture Konstantin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My brother used get down entertainment for his wedding a couple of years ago and when I was planning my wedding I knew I was definitely going to use them as my Djs. Frank and Brian and the whole team are wonderful to work with and they know how to get a party going. i must have emailed frank a 100 times with questions and every time he responded quickly and always with a positive attitude. The weeks coming to the wedding I was stressed and frank and Brian told me I had nothing to worry about they would make it wonderful. They sure did. They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. WE had the added touch of having a drummer, saxophone player and photo booth. The drummer didn't stop all night and the saxophone guy was in the middle of the dance floor. My whole family keeps mentioning about how great the music was. There was even a line the whole night at the photo booth.get down entertainment is a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Alexandra , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music, fabulous MC and very professional. I will definitely recommend 'Get Down Entertainment'

Profile Picture Jazmin, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC

GDE provided incredible entertainment just last week at our son and now-daughter in law’s wedding – Sunday, May 7, 2017. Frank and his crew were amazing! So much energy! They played all the songs that the couple requested! Everyone danced the entire night! The addition of their drummer really made it sound like there was a live band. We have received so many compliments about GDE! Would definitely recommend and use again! 10 out of 5 stars! Yes - 10 out of 5 stars!

Profile Picture Carole, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can’t say enough about GDE! Frank worked closely with our son and daughter-in-law to make sure that their wedding reception would be something that everybody would be talking about long after the non-stop dancing finally came to an end - after an incredible night of music and fun! This is an entertainment company that truly cares about their clients - and their performance made this special day even more spectacular.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great guys, excellent music selection, high end equipment. Friendly and got the entire party up on their feet to dance. Would definitely hire them again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The music was the most important aspect of our wedding. Get Down Entertainment went above and beyond what was expected. Perfection is hard to come by, but it is the only word I could use to describe the performance.

Profile Picture Brian, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

We had such a great time at our wedding. These guys were great and easy and so accommodating! Frank and Brian were a pleasure to deal with. They made a stressful time so much easier. They got everyone on the dance floor and made our wedding so much more memorable. I am still getting complements on how great the music/ DJ's were!! Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I absolutely loved these guys! They played all the music we wanted, they were accommodating, and 100% professional! they kept the party going all night and definitely helped to create a very memorable wedding for myself and my husband. I recommend them to anyone in the NYC area! Not only that they were very reasonably priced- you get a lot for the money!

Profile Picture Denni, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Get Down Entertainment was a pleasure to work with during our wedding planning! They were not only extremely professional, they had the ENTIRE party dancing the WHOLE night!!!

Profile Picture Jena, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Get Down Entertainment are true professionals. No matter how unique the venue - traditional, non-traditional, indoor, outdoor - wherever they make everything as smooth as possible. I provided very specific music choices and cut off times which I was worried about (as a bride with a wedding in the middle of a forest!) and they still completely nailed everything. They bring an added layer of fun to the party through their MC style, so if you are looking to engage the audience - these are your guys! - Christine K

Profile Picture Christine, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

GDE was fantastic!! We were introduced to Brian when we were at Villa Barone signing our contract. The owner told us he wanted to introduce us to some vendors that were in the building that night. As soon as we met Brian you could literally see the energy coming off of him. My husband and him immediately clicked as if they were best friends. We eventually called and set up an appointment with them and we booked them before even leaving or meeting with another DJ. We loved what we had already seen and didn't need to look any further. They offer great services... the photo booth was my favorite!! The night of the wedding we could not have asked for more. Brian was there with all his great energy and everyone was loving the music and having a fantastic time. People were dancing till almost 2:00 in the morning and they are still talking about it to this day. We could not have asked for more!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting