Get Down Entertainment Reviews

Get Down Entertainment 6
Get Down Entertainment 7

Nick & Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

One word........PERFECT!

There won’t be enough words or enough thanks to give GetDownEntertainment. Everything was absolutely perfect and they truly went above and beyond to make our wedding a special and fun event. easy to work with. Organized. And truly hands down the best!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 12/09/2018

The best DJ experience ever!

Get Down Entertainment is amazing! Frank and Brian are awesome professionals. My husband and I were extremely happy. They handled everything wonderfully, and helped to make our dream day come true! Our friends and family have not stopped talking about how good the music was. Extra special thanks to both of you in the seamless handling of each transition from ceremony to cocktail reception to dinner and dancing, and for encouraging me to take full advantage of the day from beginning to end. It was magical! Love you guys!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Gay Alexander · Married on 10/06/2018

Magical night

A phenomenal experience. The guests were up and dancing all night. The crew was professional, kind and patient. The percussionist with the DJ was awesome. The steel drums,violin and cello added to the magical experience.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Sophia · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about GDE! We knew we would use them right off the bat, as we had been to a few amazing weddings that they DJ'ed. What we didn't know was how personable they were, and how easy they would make the planning process for us. Brian nailed all my special ceremony music requests and even made a special edited version of a song for my brother and I to dance to in honor of my father at the reception. We told them what direction to go in with the reception music but didn't give them specific songs, and they NAILED it. No one sat down the enter night (including us!), and people are still asking who the DJ was. The Photo Booth and slideshows were also a huge hit. Thank you Brian and Frank, you helped make our wedding SO memorable!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We worked with Brian and all I can say is "WOW"! What a great experience from start to finish. He met with us twice before our wedding and listened to every detail we wanted and somehow incorporated everything into the day. We used GDE for ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception and it was the most smooth and flawless time. Brian was so patient and easy to work with. From seamlessly coordinating multiple speeches, finding obscure musical requests to getting the whole wedding involved in doing the Hora, he kept everything on track and got the whole place up and dancing! We also had a live percussionist that added such a fun element to the party and was a total crowd pleaser... The open air photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and the keepsake book they provided was an awesome guestbook option! We have already recommended GDE to all our friends and family & cannot wait to use them again!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Nadia · Married on 09/01/2018

Get Down Entertainment was the highlight of our wedding reception! Brian and his team kept our everyone dancing all night from the cocktail hour right into the after party. Our step and repeat, red carpet photo booth was a great addition to the night and everyone had a blast taking pictures. My husband and I are still hearing from guests how much fun they had and how they haven't danced that much in a long time. Brian had the dance floor packed all night and played music that EVERYONE enjoyed. I would HIGHLY recommend Get Down Entertainment for your wedding or any occasion! They are the BEST!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Get Down Entertainment 8
    Get Down Entertainment 9

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

They are honestly the best. They took the time to make sure everything was exactly how we needed and wanted it. They helped organize our wedding schedule and work with other vendors. I strongly recommend them to anyone planning anything big or small-They can handle it the best

Sent on 09/22/2018

Lisa · event on 06/14/2018

Brian and Frank you and your staff are amazing! I told Brian when my daughter was 5 years old that I will hire you for her sweet 16 and I am so happy we did. The dance floor was crowed every second....our guest raved all weekend about the great party and how much fun they had. We all know that the music is what make a party (wink). but most importantly is that my baby girl was happy and also had a great time! Thank you all so much! We highly recommend Get down entertainment! My daughter had a blast!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Merete · Married on 06/01/2018

Get down entertainment was truly the highlight of our wedding. They kept our friends and families on the dance floor all night and then some! They catered the music to all ages. Working with Frank and his crew was absolutely seamless. He truly has a way to get the party going! Best decision we made was hiring them as our DJ. We can not wait to use them for future events again. Thank you again

Sent on 06/21/2018

Amanda · event on 05/11/2018

Dj Frankie of get down entertainment was fanatic.. I was so happy to have found him after so many years. 13 yeas ago he rocked my sweet 16. On Saturday he came and he did the same and then some for my sons first communion!! I cannot wait to have him again in the future!!! Thanks for a great time frankie and get down entertainment!
    Amanda Wittman and family

Sent on 05/14/2018

Heather · Married on 05/10/2018

This company MUST be your DJ!!! They did such an amazing job at our wedding!!! My parents said this was the best part about our wedding and were blown away at how professional they are, and how fun they made it! Our friends and family danced all night and had the best time ever! Everyone has reached out to us to ask us who our DJ was and how they haven’t danced that much in years! I honestly can’t put into words how amazing our day was because of GDE. Thank you is not enough!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Joshua · event on 04/21/2018

Incredibly professional, very detail oriented, would definitely highly recommend.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Bethany · Married on 03/24/2018

We mostly worked with Brian from GDE; and he was awesome! He was so friendly and organized throughout the whole process. We had songs we specifically wanted at different points during the wedding, and they totally delivered! So many guests commented on the music selection and timing of the songs. They were very accommodating when my dad wanted to sing a song for us and they had everyone dancing and having a great time, the whole night. We are so so grateful, to have booked them!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Get Down Entertainment 10
    Get Down Entertainment 11
    Get Down Entertainment 12
    Get Down Entertainment 13
    Get Down Entertainment 14
    Get Down Entertainment 15

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with Frankie and his team at Get Down Entertainment was an absolutly wonderful experience. We told Frankie that we did not want our guests to leave the dance floor and that is exactly what happened. Our family and friends are still talking about what an amazing time they had and how they wish we could get married all over again. Frankie is experienced, professional, and most importantly knows how to keep all your guest, old and young, on the dance floor the whole night. Thank you Get Down Entertainment for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2018

We worked with Brian and Frank for our wedding and could not have been happier. Brian recommended a saxophone player to us that performed through cocktail hour and during the reception along with the DJ. Brian's father also played the guitar during our ceremony. Everyone had an amazing time and continually complimented us on the music. We would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Courtney · event on 12/21/2017

Where do I even start! I have had the pleasure of working with both Brian & Frank. Brian will be the DJ for my upcoming wedding in April. We met Brian at a bridal expo and knew right away that we wanted him to play at our wedding. So friendly, so genuine & just made everything so easy for us from the very beginning. Going to the studio to meet with Brian to go over details for our big day was one of the best experiences! Brian goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is covered and perfected, and the same goes for Frank. My second experience working with Get Down Entertainment was this past month or so as my boss and I planned our company Holiday Party. Once again, Brian & Frank made the whole process so easy for us! Frank came to the party and completely crushed it, from the slideshow of pictures to the company awards to the music, it was absolutely perfect. Word around the office since the party is that this was our best party yet a huge part of that was because of Get Down Entertainment. Brian, Frank and Get Down as a whole, I can't thank you enough for everything you guys have done & continue to do! From the bottom of my heart, thank you! If you want the best in the business for your event, go with Get Down Entertainment, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Lisa · event on 12/16/2017

Everything went excellent
    All my guests and the guest of honor had a great time

Sent on 12/18/2017

Rich · event on 12/02/2017

GET DOWN ENTERTAINMENT WAS AWESONE. We interviewed about 5 different companies. GDE didn’t stick to a ‘script’ and really went out of their way to customize my daughters’ big day. They have an excellent staff including DJ, male and female dancers, an awesome MC(Sean-highly recommend) and was personally ‘quaterbacked’ by one of the owners- Brian. So easy to deal with, they had an awesome party planner software program where we customized our songs, candlelighting, special requests, etc. We even used their photobooth, which I highly recommend.
    My wife and I are extremely happy with the attentive service they gave and they really made the difference on my daughters’ special day.- so much that we will be booking them again for my other daughters Bat Mitzvah in 2019. No need to look further.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Get down entertainment was wonderful. Our wedding was perfect and everyone commented on how great the music/dj was! Could not have been happier with them!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Joseph · Married on 11/04/2017

Frank and Brian are incredible from top to bottom. One stop shop and they take care of everything. Absolutely nothing to worry about with them on the job. Thank you so much guys for helping to make our day incredible. -Joseph D.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Get Down Entertainment 16

Julianne · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough great things about Get Down Entertainment! Many of our friends who attended the wedding typically have seen bands at weddings - so when we mentioned we were getting a DJ, we told them "Don't worry - you'll see why when you're there!" ALL of our guests are raving about the entertainment, the dancing, and having a fantastic drummer alongside the DJ (provided by GDE) - they loved it all! Frank is the absolute best, and I could not have been happier with the music, the pace of everything throughout the night, and his direction to our guests on all of the highlight moments (first dances, speeches, cake cutting, etc).

We had a lot of great vendors for our wedding, but if there was one I wasn't worried about from the moment I confirmed them for the date, it was Get Down Entertainment. They were professional, responsive, flexible with what we wanted and attentive to our needs. I wouldn't think of using any other vendor for DJ services - that's how happy I was with their service. Thank you Frank and team for making our wedding the best most of our guests have ever been to! You're wonderful and we are so appreciative of your talent and fantastic service!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Alexandria · Married on 10/22/2017

This was absolutely the best DJ we could have asked for. We had such a great mix of songs and the dance floor was packed. Our guests were dancing the whole night and raved about the music. They were so easy to work with and had a great online preparation site which made planning for the wedding so much easier.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Anthony · event on 10/21/2017

Frank was amazing at providing us with options for our daughter's christening. In addition to his DJ services, he was able to work with an MC and dancer that entertained the children at the party and took the pressure off of the parents. Everyone had a great time and we've received multiple requests for Frank's contact information since the party. This is our second time using Get Down Entertainment and it will not be our last!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jonathan · Married on 10/20/2017

Every step of the way GDE was there for advice, experiences and answers. Highly recommended to anyone throwing any type of celebration. The day of no issues and if there were any they were fixed before anyone noticed. Our special requests were handled with no hesitation. Friendly, Professional and Accommodating to our needs and they delivered.

Sent on 11/11/2017