Get Down Entertainment Reviews

148 Reviews for Get Down Entertainment

148 Get Down Entertainment Reviews

Gay Alexander · Married on 10/06/2018

Magical night

A phenomenal experience. The guests were up and dancing all night. The crew was professional, kind and patient. The percussionist with the DJ was awesome. The steel drums,violin and cello added to the magical experience.

Sophia · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about GDE! We knew we would use them right off the bat, as we had been to a few amazing weddings that they DJ'ed. What we didn't know was how personable they were, and how easy they would make the planning process for us. Brian nailed all my special ceremony music requests and even made a special edited version of a song for my brother and I to dance to in honor of my father at the reception. We told them what direction to go in with the reception music but didn't give them specific songs, and they NAILED it. No one sat down the enter night (including us!), and people are still asking who the DJ was. The Photo Booth and slideshows were also a huge hit. Thank you Brian and Frank, you helped make our wedding SO memorable!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We worked with Brian and all I can say is "WOW"! What a great experience from start to finish. He met with us twice before our wedding and listened to every detail we wanted and somehow incorporated everything into the day. We used GDE for ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception and it was the most smooth and flawless time. Brian was so patient and easy to work with. From seamlessly coordinating multiple speeches, finding obscure musical requests to getting the whole wedding involved in doing the Hora, he kept everything on track and got the whole place up and dancing! We also had a live percussionist that added such a fun element to the party and was a total crowd pleaser... The open air photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and the keepsake book they provided was an awesome guestbook option! We have already recommended GDE to all our friends and family & cannot wait to use them again!

Nadia · Married on 09/01/2018

Get Down Entertainment was the highlight of our wedding reception! Brian and his team kept our everyone dancing all night from the cocktail hour right into the after party. Our step and repeat, red carpet photo booth was a great addition to the night and everyone had a blast taking pictures. My husband and I are still hearing from guests how much fun they had and how they haven't danced that much in a long time. Brian had the dance floor packed all night and played music that EVERYONE enjoyed. I would HIGHLY recommend Get Down Entertainment for your wedding or any occasion! They are the BEST!!

Get Down Entertainment 5
    Get Down Entertainment 6

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

They are honestly the best. They took the time to make sure everything was exactly how we needed and wanted it. They helped organize our wedding schedule and work with other vendors. I strongly recommend them to anyone planning anything big or small-They can handle it the best

Lisa · event on: 06/14/2018

Brian and Frank you and your staff are amazing! I told Brian when my daughter was 5 years old that I will hire you for her sweet 16 and I am so happy we did. The dance floor was crowed every second....our guest raved all weekend about the great party and how much fun they had. We all know that the music is what make a party (wink). but most importantly is that my baby girl was happy and also had a great time! Thank you all so much! We highly recommend Get down entertainment! My daughter had a blast!

Merete · Married on 06/01/2018

Get down entertainment was truly the highlight of our wedding. They kept our friends and families on the dance floor all night and then some! They catered the music to all ages. Working with Frank and his crew was absolutely seamless. He truly has a way to get the party going! Best decision we made was hiring them as our DJ. We can not wait to use them for future events again. Thank you again

Heather · Married on 05/10/2018

This company MUST be your DJ!!! They did such an amazing job at our wedding!!! My parents said this was the best part about our wedding and were blown away at how professional they are, and how fun they made it! Our friends and family danced all night and had the best time ever! Everyone has reached out to us to ask us who our DJ was and how they haven’t danced that much in years! I honestly can’t put into words how amazing our day was because of GDE. Thank you is not enough!

Bethany · Married on 03/24/2018

We mostly worked with Brian from GDE; and he was awesome! He was so friendly and organized throughout the whole process. We had songs we specifically wanted at different points during the wedding, and they totally delivered! So many guests commented on the music selection and timing of the songs. They were very accommodating when my dad wanted to sing a song for us and they had everyone dancing and having a great time, the whole night. We are so so grateful, to have booked them!

Get Down Entertainment 7
    Get Down Entertainment 8
    Get Down Entertainment 9
    Get Down Entertainment 10
    Get Down Entertainment 11
    Get Down Entertainment 12

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with Frankie and his team at Get Down Entertainment was an absolutly wonderful experience. We told Frankie that we did not want our guests to leave the dance floor and that is exactly what happened. Our family and friends are still talking about what an amazing time they had and how they wish we could get married all over again. Frankie is experienced, professional, and most importantly knows how to keep all your guest, old and young, on the dance floor the whole night. Thank you Get Down Entertainment for making my dream wedding a reality!

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2018

We worked with Brian and Frank for our wedding and could not have been happier. Brian recommended a saxophone player to us that performed through cocktail hour and during the reception along with the DJ. Brian's father also played the guitar during our ceremony. Everyone had an amazing time and continually complimented us on the music. We would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Get down entertainment was wonderful. Our wedding was perfect and everyone commented on how great the music/dj was! Could not have been happier with them!

Joseph · Married on 11/04/2017

Frank and Brian are incredible from top to bottom. One stop shop and they take care of everything. Absolutely nothing to worry about with them on the job. Thank you so much guys for helping to make our day incredible. -Joseph D.

Get Down Entertainment 13

Julianne · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough great things about Get Down Entertainment! Many of our friends who attended the wedding typically have seen bands at weddings - so when we mentioned we were getting a DJ, we told them "Don't worry - you'll see why when you're there!" ALL of our guests are raving about the entertainment, the dancing, and having a fantastic drummer alongside the DJ (provided by GDE) - they loved it all! Frank is the absolute best, and I could not have been happier with the music, the pace of everything throughout the night, and his direction to our guests on all of the highlight moments (first dances, speeches, cake cutting, etc).

We had a lot of great vendors for our wedding, but if there was one I wasn't worried about from the moment I confirmed them for the date, it was Get Down Entertainment. They were professional, responsive, flexible with what we wanted and attentive to our needs. I wouldn't think of using any other vendor for DJ services - that's how happy I was with their service. Thank you Frank and team for making our wedding the best most of our guests have ever been to! You're wonderful and we are so appreciative of your talent and fantastic service!

Alexandria · Married on 10/22/2017

This was absolutely the best DJ we could have asked for. We had such a great mix of songs and the dance floor was packed. Our guests were dancing the whole night and raved about the music. They were so easy to work with and had a great online preparation site which made planning for the wedding so much easier.

Jonathan · Married on 10/20/2017

Every step of the way GDE was there for advice, experiences and answers. Highly recommended to anyone throwing any type of celebration. The day of no issues and if there were any they were fixed before anyone noticed. Our special requests were handled with no hesitation. Friendly, Professional and Accommodating to our needs and they delivered.

Jen · Married on 09/24/2017

My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago at the Grandview and hired Get Down Entertainment. They are amazing! They are so fun, down to earth, professional and very easy to work with. They definitely know what they are doing and it shows through their choices of music, the transition between songs and they really like to get a feel for what you like and what your family and friends would enjoy hearing. They feel the mood out! They also play what you want or you can let them take full initiative and they will hand select your music! They are very flexible. Brian and Frank also provided us with an incredible drummer and saxophonist who stole the show!!!!! Chris and I highly recommend them. If you love music and want to shake things up, be different, and feel the vibe through your body, definitely add them to your wedding! They killed it!! Gethe down was perfect for us and will be for you too !!

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

Frank and Dan are the best. More than a wedding it was like a family reunion and they were part of the family. The music was off the charts. Non stop dancing. They got everyone up from 17 years old to 95 years old. Their personal touches were beautiful. I left a lot of decisions up to Frank including music ones and he hit it out of the park. GDE is a class act. I also use Frank and his crew for all our corporate functions. Totally different type of venue but they are great. They always draw the people in. If there were more stars I would rate GDE even higher.
    John & Amanda

bryan · Married on 09/02/2017

My Wife and I got married in September and there was no question about using Get Down Entertainment as our DJ!! Hands down the best in the business! Brian and Frank were extremely professional and always willing to answer any questions we had. They did an amazing job at our wedding, and everyone still keeps talking about how great the party was. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Both Brian and Frank are extremely passionate about their company and work tirelessly to provide an amazing performance for their clients. We recommend Get Down Entertainment 100%

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I were married this past August 19, 2017 and Get Down Entertainment (GDE) was the DJ at our wedding reception. During the entire planning process and throughout our exciting wedding day, DJ Frank was extremely professional and always willingly to answers all of our many questions. MC/DJ Frank and DJ Dan did an amazing job at MC-ing and DJ-ing at our wedding! Frank made us feel so comfortable that day and was well prepared and organized. Everything ran smoothly and he checked in with us throughout the evening. You could really tell how passionate the GDE team was and that they love what they do. Our touching moments were memorable due to their charisma and they also brought so much energy and enthusiasm that night. At the reception, DJ Frank and DJ Dan made sure to play all of our favorite songs and with their great expertise, added in songs from different decades that would get people of all ages up to dance. The music really made the night special and the energy was contagious. Everyone had an amazing time! We were told during the reception and throughout the following weeks, how fun the wedding was and that the music was phenomenal! We would highly recommend GDE to anyone for a wedding and any other special event. They were professional and eager to always make sure that we were happy and felt comfortable. They were experienced and we always felt that we could rely on their opinions and expertise whenever we had questions. We want to say thank you so much to Dan and especially to Frank for all of your time and effort to make our day so special! We had a terrific party and will remember the wonderful evening forever!
    --Andrea & Travis

Jennifer · event on: 11/26/2016

I had called Get Down Entertainment to find a DJ for an upcoming surprise 30th birthday party. They were able to work within my budget and find a DJ who would come on very short notice. Our DJ, Dan Ricciardella was nothing but professional. He was dressed professionally and was very polite. He was able to read the crowd and played music that would get people of all different ages up and dancing. I greatly appreciated that he checked in with me before playing some songs that our guests requested that were somewhat questionable. I strongly recommend using Get Down Entertainment, it was a pleasure doing business with them!

Mary · Married on 07/22/2017

Frank and the team did a great job. People were on the dance floor all night and we're still getting compliments on how great the music was.

Alexis · Married on 07/16/2017

Special thanks for Fran Caruso & crew for providing a the great entertainment for our special day. Frank was great in keeping touch and paying attention to detail of how we wanted the entertainment to play-out. I gotta say the gobo lights and pyro smoke was off the charts! Highly recommend!

Konstantin · Married on 06/10/2017

Brian and Frank from GDE are awesome fellas! We used their DJ/Entertainment services for our wedding. Not only were they professional and fun people to party with, they were also very accommodating with all of our last minute needs. Their company uses latest DJ equipment along with integrated lighting, visual (TVs), and CO2 tech which made the entire wedding entertainment feel like a top notch club (which was what we wanted). Our guests spent most of their time either dancing or watching people dance! My wife and I will continue to use this company for any of our future entertainment needs. We really enjoyed working with this company.