Get Down Entertainment Reviews

167 | Valhalla, NY

167 Reviews for Get Down Entertainment

Caroline Baviello · Getting married on 04/01/2022

Amazing DJ for ALL Parties!!

For the past 7 years, we have contacted Get Down Entertainment for our Holiday Parties. The staff is terrific from the beginning stages of planning to the end of the party. Brian and Frank and his amazing staff have made every Party a success. We danced all night long to the different genre of music they played. All the music they played was perfect for all ages of our guests. The photo booth was so much fun and a big hit at every party. It an extra special treat when the party is over and you have a copy of the pictures to take home with you and look back at the fun time you had with your friends. When you contact Get Down Entertainment you are in excellent hands for all your party planning. It makes planning a party very easy and everything will always run smooth. The best feeling in the world is when you have contact a wonderful Entertainment company like Get Down Entertainment your party will always be a Big Success!!! I would definitely recommend Get Down Entertainment for any party!! :)

Caroline
    Scarborough & Tweed

Sent on 01/28/2020

Andrew Mooney · Married on 11/16/2019

Hollowbrook Wedding

Get Down Entertainment is by far the best DJ you could ask for in Westchester County. They are family friends of me and my wife and we could not have been more happier with our wedding. The music was perfect. Frank is the best!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Piko · Married on 11/02/2019

Best DJs ever!

Get Down Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! Brian and Frank were an amazing MC/DJ team and kept the party going all night. We opted for the photobooth package and were so happy we did! We were given a souvenir photobook at the end of the night which had photos and well wishes from the guests which was a really nice touch. We also thought the online portal was really helpful and user-friendly to select our song lists. I would highly recommend GDE if you are looking for experienced, fun, and professional DJs for your event!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Michael Hickey · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible from start to finish!

Get down Entertainment made our wedding day perfect from the first meeting all the way to the night of the event. Brian and Frank run a first class operation, and I strongly recommend everyone use them for the special events. With all the stress that comes along with planning a wedding, Brian made everything so easy and kept us calm throughout the entire process. He was always available by phone, text, or email to help answer questions or offer advice and guidance, and delivered an incredible level of professionalism with every meeting and phone call. All of our guests commented on how great the music was, and Duke, the saxophone player was such an elegant touch and a huge hit with everyone. The dance floor was packed throughout the entire night, and it was truly an amazing night thanks to Brian and his team! Our decision to book Get Down Entertainment for our wedding reception truly made this day perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Evans · Married on 09/27/2019

Awesome experience!!

Frank and GDE are amazing! From the first meeting to our wedding day everything was positive and easy. They are there to make your day come to life! Everyone at Get Down Entertainment really love what they do and want to Make your day the most incredible experience! The music was awesome, I told them I wanted a party and they delivered. They were professional and on time, they came ready to hype the crowd! My guests are still talking about how the music was great and they danced so much! Go with GDE you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Angie Nunez · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

Teddy did an awesome job at our wedding! Thank you Teddy and Frankie for working together and making sure everything went smoothly. Everyone had so much fun!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer DiFalco · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Rock Star Wedding!

From start to finish Get Down Entertainment was there for us while we planned our dream wedding! We used Frank for live music services, DJ/MC, instrumentalists, lighting, microphones, and photo booth.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Samantha Poli · Married on 09/13/2019

Highly Recommend

GDE is amazing, we booked Frankie for our wedding and he was flexible enough to DJ our Jack and Jill shower with only a few months notice. He goes above and beyond for his clients!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ciaccio · Married on 09/07/2019

Frank & GDE are the best!

Frank and his team at Get Down Entertainment made all my wedding dreams come true! Upon first meeting with Frank, he was very personable and made us feel like family to him from the get-go. He showed videos of other events he'd done and we were WOW'd. He was so easy to work with throughout the whole process. Frank knows what hes doing and was able to bring my vision to life on the big day. Not only does GDE dj, but they also offer live band services like saxophone and drums, which my husband and I decided to add on for the reception. Brandon on the drums and Matty G on the saxophone were so much fun and really heightened the party experience. Matty G was walking around the dance floor with the saxophone interacting with guests which really got everyone excited and was SO entertaining! Frank was our MC and Dan our DJ. They were PHENOMENAL! They were upbeat, positive, and had the dance floor rocking the whole night. My guests are still raving about Get Down Entertainment and how they kept the party going from the start of reception to finish. He fulfilled all of our requests for the big day and truly made the party what it was! I am so grateful to GDE for really taking my wedding to the next level. Highly recommend Frank and his whole team at GDE!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Danielle Canora · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!

We wanted a party and thats EXACTLY what we got!!! Frank and Tom were awesome and brought the party to life with music that kept us dancing all night!, HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend for any function not just weddings!! love you guys!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Rachel Brizzi · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience!

I would highly recommend using Get Down Entertainment for your wedding or party! We had such a great experience from beginning to end with them. The music was exactly what we wanted and they kept the party going all night! The dance floor was never empty and our guests keep telling us how great the DJs were and how much fun they had!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Nahas · Married on 08/09/2019

Unbelievable & amazing job.

I could not have been happier at my wedding. These guys did an amazing job and highly recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Boyle · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!!!

Get down entertainment was absolutely amazing! They were able to read the crowd so well and all my guests could not stop raving about the music! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2019

Gde is amazing

This team is by the far the best in the business! Brian and his team djed our wedding and it was by far the best night for my husband and I as well as all of our guests. Everyone is still raving about how amazing the music and vibe was. The party was going all night long and no one wanted it to end. Brian was so cool to work with and made sure we had the time of our lives. We also were lucky enough for Brian to get us a sax and drums guy which made the night even more memorable. We would highly recommend this talented team!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • James

James Mullany · Married on 05/31/2019

Easy to Plan, Personable | Highly Recommend

Planning with Frank was very easy. He’s very personable and the Get Down Entertainment web interface is an intuitive tool for adding Must/ If Possible / Do Not Play songs, as well as email reminders. Frank arrived hours before our wedding and seamlessly coordinated with our ceremony and cocktail musicians, ensuring that they had all proper equipment. Frank was the MC for the night. For the wedding intro’s, he was very focused on the proper pronunciation of everyone’s names and nailed it. He’s very tasteful and doesn’t try to shine above the wedding/music by dancing around or constantly yelling into the mic like some other DJ’s/MC’s that we’ve seen. Also, the photobooth that GDE provided was a hit. Their machine is the easiest we’ve used. They provide all prop’s, a guestbook for guests to put a copy of their photos and a note, and a person dedicated to operating the photobooth. We highly recommend GDE and Frank specifically, to others looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Nick & Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

One word........PERFECT!

There won’t be enough words or enough thanks to give GetDownEntertainment. Everything was absolutely perfect and they truly went above and beyond to make our wedding a special and fun event. easy to work with. Organized. And truly hands down the best!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 12/09/2018

The best DJ experience ever!

Get Down Entertainment is amazing! Frank and Brian are awesome professionals. My husband and I were extremely happy. They handled everything wonderfully, and helped to make our dream day come true! Our friends and family have not stopped talking about how good the music was. Extra special thanks to both of you in the seamless handling of each transition from ceremony to cocktail reception to dinner and dancing, and for encouraging me to take full advantage of the day from beginning to end. It was magical! Love you guys!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Gay Alexander · Married on 10/06/2018

Magical night

A phenomenal experience. The guests were up and dancing all night. The crew was professional, kind and patient. The percussionist with the DJ was awesome. The steel drums,violin and cello added to the magical experience.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Sophia · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about GDE! We knew we would use them right off the bat, as we had been to a few amazing weddings that they DJ'ed. What we didn't know was how personable they were, and how easy they would make the planning process for us. Brian nailed all my special ceremony music requests and even made a special edited version of a song for my brother and I to dance to in honor of my father at the reception. We told them what direction to go in with the reception music but didn't give them specific songs, and they NAILED it. No one sat down the enter night (including us!), and people are still asking who the DJ was. The Photo Booth and slideshows were also a huge hit. Thank you Brian and Frank, you helped make our wedding SO memorable!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We worked with Brian and all I can say is "WOW"! What a great experience from start to finish. He met with us twice before our wedding and listened to every detail we wanted and somehow incorporated everything into the day. We used GDE for ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception and it was the most smooth and flawless time. Brian was so patient and easy to work with. From seamlessly coordinating multiple speeches, finding obscure musical requests to getting the whole wedding involved in doing the Hora, he kept everything on track and got the whole place up and dancing! We also had a live percussionist that added such a fun element to the party and was a total crowd pleaser... The open air photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and the keepsake book they provided was an awesome guestbook option! We have already recommended GDE to all our friends and family & cannot wait to use them again!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Nadia · Married on 09/01/2018

Get Down Entertainment was the highlight of our wedding reception! Brian and his team kept our everyone dancing all night from the cocktail hour right into the after party. Our step and repeat, red carpet photo booth was a great addition to the night and everyone had a blast taking pictures. My husband and I are still hearing from guests how much fun they had and how they haven't danced that much in a long time. Brian had the dance floor packed all night and played music that EVERYONE enjoyed. I would HIGHLY recommend Get Down Entertainment for your wedding or any occasion! They are the BEST!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

They are honestly the best. They took the time to make sure everything was exactly how we needed and wanted it. They helped organize our wedding schedule and work with other vendors. I strongly recommend them to anyone planning anything big or small-They can handle it the best

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Michael

Michael Moricco · Married on 08/19/2018

THE BEST - hands down!

From day 1, we knew we had made the right choice with GDE, Frank Caruso and his staff! Completely professional and easy to work with! Plus, hands down the best entertainer in the game - from his light show and music selection, to getting the guest up and moving, Frankie and his assistant were amazing! Knowing Frankie and working with him in the past, really solidified the deal initially and I can honestly say, he did not disappoint! They traveled all the way up to Saratoga Springs, NY for our wedding, and had the works! If you are looking to entertain guests of all ages and for top-notch professionalism and entertainment - look no further! Thanks GDE!!

Mike

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lisa · event on: 06/14/2018

Brian and Frank you and your staff are amazing! I told Brian when my daughter was 5 years old that I will hire you for her sweet 16 and I am so happy we did. The dance floor was crowed every second....our guest raved all weekend about the great party and how much fun they had. We all know that the music is what make a party (wink). but most importantly is that my baby girl was happy and also had a great time! Thank you all so much! We highly recommend Get down entertainment! My daughter had a blast!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Merete · Married on 06/01/2018

Get down entertainment was truly the highlight of our wedding. They kept our friends and families on the dance floor all night and then some! They catered the music to all ages. Working with Frank and his crew was absolutely seamless. He truly has a way to get the party going! Best decision we made was hiring them as our DJ. We can not wait to use them for future events again. Thank you again

Sent on 06/21/2018