14 Reviews for Get DJs Event Services

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
14 Get DJs Event Services Reviews

Michael was amazing! We used him as our DJ, and one of my good friends, and my sister used him as well. No complaints at all. He is professional, organized and relaxed. I wasn't worried about anything at all. He found all of the music we wanted to use, and some of it was a little bit off beat. His timing during the ceremony was perfect, and we loved it all. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good, well-priced DJ service! :)

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Michael at Get DJ Services is one of the best DJ’s I’ve ever hired. My Husband and I hired him for our wedding ceremony and reception. Let me just say that from begging to end and even the morning after our wedding, Michael was there to assist and guide us every step of the way. He weighed in on equipment rentals, where we could save money and offered input on other areas of my wedding planning that proved to be invaluable. I explained to him that our guests were a very diverse group and he nailed the play lists, getting everyone, young and old out on the dance floor for a wonderful and fun filled evening. His expertise with suggested ceremony music, lighting and timeline were right on point. This guy comes with the whole package, bringing everything that was necessary to make a great day. No hidden fees, great pricing, and super easy to work with. He even was at the venue early the next morning overseeing the equipment rental pick-up…going above and beyond his scope of duties. I would happily refer him to anyone needing a D.J. with superior client skills and expert knowledge. I will definitely be calling him in the future for other events where I need great music and true professionalism. Thanks so much for making our day so special Michael! ~ Ingrid and Joe

Profile Picture Ingrid, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I have nothing but good things to say about Michael! The decor and lighting at my wedding was breathtaking! Better than I even imagined! Very professional and I would not hesitate using him again if I had to plan my wedding all over again!

Profile Picture Merci, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Michael and his wife were amazing! Beyond helpful and made it so easy on us preparing for our wedding. Ceremony and Reception were perfect! I would definitely recommend them for your next wedding or any other special event!

Profile Picture Ben, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj Michael was on time and allowed himself plenty of extra time just in case. Other vendors we late because of an accident. He had is partner (wife) with him and she litteraly would not stand around, she helped in every area we had a lack of planning (and that was a lot). I even saw her help serve cake. I cant say enough about how the "DJ" made the wedding but we would have been in lots of trouble without them. If youre undecided about a DJ this is your team! Great job!

Profile Picture User4358808, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Michael and his wife are so nice. Many of our geusts commented how much they really liked the mix of music,, not only for the cocktail hour but, also, for the reception. All had a memorable, delightful time.

Profile Picture User4358817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thank you Michael and Patsy for all of the help and the great job you did at our wedding. From the first meeting to the day of the event you were prompt and professional. Everyone had a wonderful time. Thank You!!

Profile Picture User4358838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Micheal Hobbs was extremely attentive and able to quickly respond to last minute request. He kept the vibe moving and was able to improvise when necessary. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Scotty, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was a fantastic DJ... listened to all my requests. Patiently read all my email with changes to the playlist... he was great and everyone to this day remembers my wedding because of the music!
Michael really made our wedding day so special and unforgettable. It was the best party ever thanks to him!

Profile Picture User4375693, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can only speak of Michael Hobbs and his wife - as these are the folks we worked with and they were awesome. I have to admit we did a poor job of pre-selecting songs and left Michael to fend on his own in some areas - and he picked up the slack wonderfully. He's very adept at understanding your style based upon the selections you give him and his website is pretty easy to navigate - in case there are songs you want to make sure are / or NOT played at your wedding. As far as value, he was extremely inexpensive and was offering a coupon discount...which I'll admit made me nervous at first -but my guests were saying how happy they were with the song selections and my husband and I were really happy too.

Profile Picture kyung, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

GetDjs provided superb services - he was the Dj assisted by his son and his wife was our day or coordinator - they were amazing from the first meeting, and follow-up meetings to the day of the wedding. Very professional, coverd all the basis, had wonderful ideas that made the day go so smooth and took all the stress off of us. They arrived early for there set up and stayed all the way to the end. Provided us with disks of everything, music, slide shows etc... I would recommend them to EVERYONE who needs a dj and/or coordinator for any event. Makes the day go with out a hitch and effortlessly. No other way but to say they are "Absolutely Wonderful"

Profile Picture mystic, 7/17/10, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

WOW!

That’s all I have to say about Mr. Hobbs! He’s awesome. He did everything and beyond what we asked and expected. Don’t judge this man by the way he looks. He’s a little guy with no hair and glasses. (SORRY MIKE) But this guy can get down and knows a lot of music. New and old! Rap all the way to jazz. It’s whatever with him. He’s awesome. The price range is well worth it and under price if you ask me. He does a really good job. OH! and his wife assists him out and she’s a big help. There both fantastic. On a scale from 1-10 I give them an 11.

Thx Mike & Patsy!

Marcel

Profile Picture Marcel, 11/22/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael Hobbs was the best DJ I've come across. He understood what I was liking for and delivered perfectly. The music was exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception. He is knowledgeable about different kinds of music. This guy really knows his stuff. When people requested songs that were inappropriate he didn't play them, because He knew we wouldn't like it. He was professional and fun. I would absolutely recommend him.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/11/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Michael Hobbs is an excellent DJ and I’m very happy with the service he provides. He was the DJ for my wedding and he made the music part of my wedding planning virtually stress free. Michael was professional, reliable, catered to my needs, and has extensive knowledge in music which helped me a lot. He kept in contact with me through the whole planning process and responded quickly to my questions. My husband and I are very particular but that wasn’t a problem because Michael paid close attention to detail to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Michael and his wife worked great together as a team to take care of what I needed so I was able to enjoy my wedding day. He was everything I was looking for in a DJ for my wedding and I highly recommend him.

Elizabeth Arriaga