Gervasi Vineyard Reviews

Gervasi Vineyard 5
Gervasi Vineyard 6
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 12/30/2018

It was an absolute dream come true

If you think the Gervasi Vineyard looks absolutely gorgeous online, you would be correct. But its even more spectacular in person. They have thought of every last detail. Planning a wedding from across the country (in 2 months none the less!) is no easy task however, Tina and Brad were fast with email replies, answered every question and helped make sure the day went off without a hitch. Tina was there to help coordinate the ceremony. She was always on top of things! I have to say Brad was the BIGGEST help I didn't even realize I needed. He was there during our entire reception, making sure guests were served and happy. He helped push things along (without being rushed) to make sure everything got done in our time allotted and as an extra plus ...My cup was never empty! You have a million places to choose from when looking for a wedding venue...The Gervasi Vineyard was an excellent choice. The grounds were beautiful and the Villas that most of our family stayed in were classy and warming. We will certainly be returning here for our anniversaries!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Gervasi Vineyard 7
    Gervasi Vineyard 8
    Gervasi Vineyard 9
    Gervasi Vineyard 10

Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. We are honored that we had the opportunity to share your big day with you! We appreciate your kind feedback, and are delighted that we exceeded your expectations! Your Conservatory wedding was absolutely stunning! We look forward to sharing future anniversaries with you both!

Best,
    Gervasi Vineyard
  • D Laurinaitis

D Laurinaitis · Married on 10/05/2018

Enchanting

Venue fit for our princess in her wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Gervasi Vineyard 11

ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I were just married 7/21/18 at Gervasi. Ceremony and Reception at the Ballaria Sophia. It was AMAZING. Everything we hoped and envisioned. The process from start to finish was so easy and flawless. When I feared the rain, we came up with a backup plan that luckily we didn't have to use! Throughout the reception the entire staff (servers, bartenders, coordinators) were so attentive and able to help with anything we needed. My guests even commented on how great all the staff were. We also stayed at the Villas which are gorgeous, and the staff there were just phenomenal. Made it so easy to just stay at the locations. I always knew I wanted to get married at Gervasi and I've been there countless times so my expectations were high. My expectations were exceeded! I can't thank Gervasi enough for everything.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Gervasi Vineyard's reply:

Ashley, on behalf of Gervasi Vineyard we are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations. Our staff strives to go above and beyond for our guests, and we are thrilled to know your wedding day was "everything you imagined" it would be. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day! We truly appreciate your 5-star rating and kind words. We sincerely wish you and your groom all the best as you start your lives together!

Savannah · Married on 09/02/2017

Josh and I celebrated our wedding at Gervasi Vineyard on 9/2/17 in the Pavilion. We stayed in the Villas at Gervasi. Everything was absolutely perfect! Our wedding and events leading up to the wedding we're exactly as we hoped and dreamed. The staff was amazing, helpful, and so nice. The staff worked to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Our wedding coordinator was Stacey and was awesome at ensuring all of our questions were answered and she was extremely easy to communicate with. She was super helpful and guided us throughout the entire process. Gervasi was absolutely beautiful. I could not have imagine our perfect day anywhere else. Gervasi and the staff working with our wedding surpassed every expectation. We will definitely be back to celebrate anniversaries and staying overnight in the villas! Gervasi and staff, thank you so much for ensuring our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Mrs.Castaldo

Yara · Married on 04/29/2017

Our dream come true in a fantastic venue, Gervasi Vineyard. Outstanding service from the minute we went searching for a venue to days after our wedding. Villa Grande has beautiful decor that you really don't need to do much! Our guests are still talking about the food and wines..

Thank you so much to the Sales team Ashley, Steph, Frank and everyone else that made our day Perfect!

A very special and warm thank you to our amazing Coordinator Stacey, we love you girl! you were so wonderful and help me through the planning to make sure our Wedding was memorable! - Yara & Blake

Sent on 05/10/2017

In our area Gervasi Vineyard is probably one of the most unique places to have a wedding. The staff are very professional and review all the options with you. So far we have had nothing but a positive experience with this vendor and are so excited to have our wedding at this venue.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Thank you very much!

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Gervasi is a beautiful location for a wedding. We had a small wedding so we were in the Conservatory for the ceremony and had a private room at the Crush House for lunch. the staff was very helpful in making necessary arrangements and recommending other event vendors. we also stayed in one of the Villas and it was wonderful. Loved the breakfast we received!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Gervasi Vineyard's reply:

Thank you very much Nicole! We appreciate your review!

Michelle · Married on 06/05/2016

We booked our wedding at Gervasi and will be getting married this coming June, 2016. From the moment you pull in it is just beautiful. We met with a sales representative who gave us a tour and went over the logistics of everything. They were so informative and personable it made the experience even better. So far we have been emailing back and forth with the wedding coordinator and she has been very quickly responsive. We couldn't make it to the scheduled food tasting so they scheduled us a private tasting. They have been so flexible, I've appreciated every moment with Gervasi thus far.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Gervasi Vineyard's reply:

Thank you very much Michellebolden!

I can not say good enough things about Gervasi. Everything went smoothly and perfectly for our wedding. The food was amazing, they even gave guests take home boxes. The customer service is outstanding. They made the process so easy for us. The venue itself is beautiful and well maintained. So many people kept commenting that it was the most beautiful wedding and location. I am so pleased with the service and venue.

Sent on 02/15/2016

We recently had our wedding at Gervasi and it was a wonderful experience. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food was fantastic and our wedding coordinator, Stacey, made sure the entire event went smoothly. Stacey contacted all vendors to arrange all details. I did not have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. The only disappointment I had throughout the entire event happened while we were taking pictures during our first look. Gervasi requires the photographers to sign agreements regarding which areas are available depending on the wedding venue. The other wedding on the day of our wedding spent a large amount of our first look taking pictures in our area. Stacey quickly asked the other wedding to move but the photographer continued to take pictures until our photographer asked her to move a second time. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Gervasi to anyone looking for a fantastic venue.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2014

Deb was an INCREDIBLE planner and I do not know what I would have done without her in the planning of my wedding. She then ensured our night was what we wanted and everything there was breathtaking. We have been told by several people that our wedding was the most beautiful they have ever attended

Sent on 06/13/2014

lauren · Married on 06/06/2014

Words cannot describe the beautiful wedding gervasi gave us, and it wouldn't have been possible without Deb. She was like my wedding mother, giving me advice and options for every detail.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Alexandra · Married on 05/31/2014

My wedding day was the most beautiful, most perfect day and I cannot thank Gervasi Vineyard enough for all their fabulous service. They took such good care of my husband and I from start to finish. We were so, so, so pleased by all of their hard work and effort to help make our day the best of our lives. I was blown away by how beautiful the outdoor pavilion was the day of our wedding. Every one of our guests raved about Gervasi and so many have already went back to visit. I cannot thank them enough for making the day absolutely perfect. Gervasi will always remain such a special place to us. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride and groom! You will surely be just as satisfied as we were.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Gervasi Vineyard provided our wedding with the reception only. It was superb. The wedding was in April and their outdoor pavilion does not open until late May so we had a small reception 125 ppl. in the Sophia Balleria room. It felt like we were in Italy. Laura Kell was our coordinator and she was awesome. Everything we needed she provided. She was so helpful with the planning, organizing, and the day of, everything went smoothly. She helped keep everything and everyone on schedule. The food was better at our reception than it is in the restaurant! We had a special menu and the chefs catered to our every request. They did a superb job. Our guests still talk about our wonderful wedding. I would recommend Gervasi and Laura Kell to everyone.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Gervasi is beautiful! It is very classy

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • User3719164 · event on 10/04/2013

This venue is gorgeous and perfect for an elegant party or wedding reception

Sent on 12/06/2013

christine · Married on 08/18/2013

Gervasi Vineyard is a gem hidden in Canton, OH. It is the most beautiful venue for a wedding! The setting is on a beautiful lake surrounded by vineyards and Mediterranean style architecture. I had to plan my wedding from Florida, having only visited Gervasi on two prior occasions. Rachel Reda, the event planner, insured that everything went smoothly and seamlessly on our wedding day. The food was fabulous and the service was wonderful. I would highly recommend Gervasi for a wedding or any special occasion!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Jess · Married on 07/12/2013

Oh My Gosh...I can't describe enough how thrilled I am to have gotten married here! Besides the picturesque setting (that you'd never even imagine in OH) the quality of the event was amazing! One name sums up the entire reason that my day went perfectly : LAURA KELL. She is AMAZING! I would work with her again on any event, anywhere - she took care of everything, had great communication, always got back to me about any questions/concerns I had, and made my day go so smoothly I didn't need to worry about a thing! I just don't have enough words to tell her how much I appreciate her!
    The venue was amazing - people will be talking about it long after the wedding is over (I actually booked this venue without even visiting, just based on pictures online, and I was NOT dissapointed!). The food was superb - we had a huge selection of appetizers and desserts and no one went home hungry - in fact, they gave all of the leftovers to the bridal party to make sure we got to eat something!!
    Our families rented a villa - which though costly, is extremely worth it! Everything was so relaxed and taken care of I couldn't have asked for more on my wedding day. Gervasi Vineyard was at the higher end of our budget, but I'd go back and do it again in a heartbeat! There is no comparison for the quality I recieved at this venue! Thanks again, and I hope to visit many times in the future :)

Sent on 08/08/2013

Great place to have a wedding it's beautiful and they are very helpful.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Shelby · Married on 06/28/2013

An amazing venue for our wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Hands down- Gervasi Vineyard is one of the best places to get married in Ohio. I searched for almost a year for the perfect venue (including a trip to Florida for beach sites), but when I saw Gervasi, I fell in love. Although it is not the most affordable venue, it is worth every single penny. I am so happy I put the money into the venue- the service, the viilas, the food and wine, and overall quality of their wedding services is outstanding! Laura Kell is a WONDERFUL coordinator! She dealt with my frantic emails/phone calls with grace, always making sure we had everything was wanted. I have been told on multiple occasions that our wedding was one of the best people have been to and I have Gervasi to thank for that!! We already booked our anniversary stay in the Villas!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Mary · Married on 06/02/2012

Most beautiufl place evry, people are terrific and veryhelpful, they handled all details and kept in constant contact with questions they had. every guest spoke highly of the vendor and how lovely it was. the people are the best part of the winery. we loved it

Sent on 06/12/2012

Angela · Married on 03/01/2014

We were very BLESSED to be able to secure the date we did, and marry at Gervasi Vineyards in Canton, Ohio March 1, 2014. With the Villas rented, we had our family and friends stay in the comforts of "home", while feeling we were all in Italy! A Special day, with amazing food, warm receptions, and attention to detail. A special Thank you goes out to Deb H., who's guidance and gentle suggestions, where welcomed and so much appreciated. They ALL made our Wedding day, a MAGICAL MOMENT! The food, was delicious!!!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Ann Marie · Married on 06/23/2018

We loved our experience with Gervasi! Everything was darn near perfect. The food was exceptional, the service is 5 stars, the views are spectacular! My only issue was finding out that after spending the money to book an entire villa for my wedding party we had to spend $16 more each day over 2 guests in each suite. Each suite holds more than 2 adults. So, breakfast was not complimentary for anybody over 8 adults each day. We were surprised that the additional cost added up to nearly an extra $300! When the cost of renting a Villa is thousands, one shouldn’t need to have to pay extra for breakfast for those staying.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Gervasi Vineyard's reply:

Ann Marie – We are delighted that you felt your experience at Gervasi Vineyard was “darn near perfect” and gave our service a 5-star rating! We take great pride in delivering an exceptional experience to our guests. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the costs for breakfast in the Villas. On our website it states the rates for each suite includes breakfast for two guests. While we do not charge extra fees for additional guests to share a suite, there is a cost to add breakfast at $16/person. After investigating your charges further, we confirmed the charges for the additional breakfasts were $128. There was a total of $346 in charges; those fees included wine, beer and food purchases on our property. We hope this helps to clarify your expenses and put you mind at ease. We sincerely wish you and your new groom all the best as you begin your lives together!