Gerritsen Photography Reviews

Gerritsen Photography 6
Gerritsen Photography 7
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2019

Can't say enough good things!

I cannot say enough positive things about Danielle! Before we even met her, our DJ was raving about her! Then when we spoke with her for the first time, we knew why! She is kind, she is energetic, and she is extremely thoughtful. She was an absolute pleasure to work with leading up to our big day and even more wonderful in person. Her work speaks for itself... she is INSANELY talented. We just got our photo gallery (not even a month after the wedding) and we are THRILLED! Thank you Danielle!!!!! You exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Oddo · Married on 09/21/2019

Everything We Could Want!

My wife and I absolutely love our wedding photos! From day one, Danielle was always very pleasant to work with and she provided us with great photo ideas. She was very cognizant of our desire to get the most amount of time with our guests as possible, and helped us to plan our photo schedule to be able to do just that. She was always very quick to communicate, and was able to get us all of our photos within 3 weeks of our special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have incredible pictures to last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Jenna · Married on 09/06/2019

Wonderful Experience with Gerritsen Photography

Danielle is so easy and wonderful to work with. I usually dislike having my photo taken, however, Danielle made it enjoyable. She took so many lovely photos that my husband and I are having a hard time choosing. We want one of each. She was very helpful and professional. We are so glad that we chose her to be our wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2019

Danielle is amazing!!

Danielle is so talented! Photos came out perfect and she captured all the moments of our special day! She also is very organized and great to work with. I highly recommend her, especially if you are getting married at Wagner Vineyards, as she knows the property well and will get all the good shots! Thank you so so much, Danielle!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Gerritsen Photography 17
    Gerritsen Photography 18
    Gerritsen Photography 19

Jeffrey Beem-Miller · Married on 08/31/2019

Kind and friendly professional - Highly recommended!

Danielle was a wonderful addition to our wedding. From the first meeting---which we had to schedule as a video chat since my wife and I were in Europe---to the day of the wedding, Danielle was friendly, accommodating, communicative, and professional. Operating on a budget, Danielle helped us find a wedding package that worked for us, and we were very happy with the results. Danielle was the only vendor we didn't know personally before the wedding, but she fit in seamlessly at the wedding, and managed to be in all the right places at all the right times.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

The Perfect Match

Danielle Gerritsen does absolutely amazing work! She is kind and professional. She made the picture experience fun for me and Mike. Danielle withstood the heat and stayed for the entire reception to capture our amazing day! After the wedding she gave us all of our pictures within 3 weeks!!! We barely had to deal with the suspense. We recommend Danielle to everyone in the Ithaca area.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Vellines · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Photographer

I was planning a New York wedding from Virginia and would be unable to visit the area until the week of the wedding. Danielle was very flexible with me. She got every shot I asked for and was a calming presence when it began to rain. The pictures came out absolutely gorgeous and my husband and I will cherish them for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Gerritsen Photography 20
    Gerritsen Photography 21
    Gerritsen Photography 22

Jackie · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent experience

I highly recommend Gerritsen Photography. Communicating with her prior to our wedding was efficient and our engagement/wedding photos were awesome. One of my favorite parts about working with Danielle was her personality; she was incredibly professional and a very calming/steady presence the day of our wedding even when things seemed chaotic. Also, she was very on top of getting the photos we had listed, which we really appreciated. We felt at ease knowing Danielle was our photographer.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing- definitely book her!

Danielle was absolutely amazing, she was very responsive and accommodating. She made the process pain free and it was such a delight working with her both leading up to the wedding and the day of. Absolutely don’t hesitate to book her!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Maggie · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Danielle is the best! I have been to several weddings that she has shot, and even before we picked our venue and wedding date, I knew that we wanted to work with her. My partner was nervous about being photographed and not knowing how to pose, but once we got out there and started taking our couple shots, he was totally comfortable and looks great in all of the photos! I attribute this to Danielle's calm demeanor and giving us easy directions. She listened to our needs, made sure to get every shot on the list we provided, and was flexible when we last minute decided to get some photos with our dog. She also got the BEST shots of the kids at our wedding, and captured some amazing candid shots.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Gerritsen Photography 23
    Gerritsen Photography 24
    Gerritsen Photography 25
    Gerritsen Photography 26
  • Lauren

Lauren Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

Wedding planning can be extremely stressful, and working with Danielle was a breath of fresh air! She was very responsive and flexible to our all of our needs. She accommodated everything that we wanted during our big day, and our pictures came out beautiful! I would highly recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

My wedding May 18 2019

Danielle was absolutely amazing!! She was so patient with my group of 14 groomsmen and bridesmaids! I could not ask for a sweeter more patient person to take my pictures and she did such an amazing job. I highly recommend this photographer!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Karrie · Married on 02/09/2019

Flawless and professional.

Danielle listened to our ideas and incorporated them flawlessly into her style. I can’t wait to see the final product but the previews are perfect!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Gerritsen Photography 27
  • Ashley

Ashley Barlow · Married on 01/19/2019

Best decision we could have made on our Wedding day!

Danielle was amazing from start to finish, we cannot recommend her enough! From the beginning, she was responsive and so flexible working with us to match our vision perfectly. Her professionalism and kind demeanor all evening was contagious, our family still brings up how wonderful she was to work with! Her photos are absolutely stunning and captured memories that our family will cherish for a long time. If you're trying to make a decision, don't hesitate to go with Gerritsen Photography!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Loganne Ray · Married on 10/14/2018

Fall Wedding

Danielle is absolutely amazing. She’s so very personable and always comforting. We couldn’t have had a better photographer for our wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Gerritsen Photography 28
    Gerritsen Photography 29
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2018

Every bride and groom should take advantage of this amazing talent!

I am blown away by the sheer artistic beauty and quality of the photos Danielle captured on our wedding day. We had an outdoor wedding in the fall at Cayuga Nature Center. The way our event was laid out required Danielle to capture moments under many completely different conditions, from shady forest clearings, to shining full sun, to night time with poor quality/unflattering LED lighting. Somehow, she didn't miss one single amazing minute of our celebration and even with all those challenging conditions, everyone looks amazing and the lighting is perfect. I get chills when I see her photos of our ceremony, taken from all angles including some unbelievable close-ups of our faces during our vows. Guests have complimented how they never noticed that she was there during the ceremony and she did not create a distraction at all, but somehow she captured the expression on our faces so perfectly. She remembered every shot I asked her to try to get during our bride-groom session, and kept everyone on track during the group formals without subtracting from anyone's fun. She captured photos of so many of our guests that they will cherish forever., not just the bridal party. Thank you SO MUCH, Danielle, for these memories we will enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Gerritsen Photography 39
    Gerritsen Photography 40
    Gerritsen Photography 41

Jessie-Emma · Married on 09/23/2018

Danielle was incredible! She made sure we got all of the photos that we wanted to document our special day an I am more than happy with the outcome! I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Gerritsen Photography 42
    Gerritsen Photography 43

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Danielle is the best in every way

Danielle was everything you could ask for in a wedding photographer and more!! She’s the perfect combination of involved and friendly, but never overbearing. She didn’t miss a shot but felt out of the way. She’s so kind when working with families and guests, everyone loved her. She’s a true professional yet felt like having an extra friend at the wedding. Did I mention our photos turned out INSANE and that I’m obsessed every single one!?

Sent on 10/29/2018

Heidi · Married on 09/08/2018

Danielle did a phenomenal job at our wedding! She made sure to capture all the photos we planned on and captured some truely special moments. We highly recommend Danielle for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen Trowbridge · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome experience!

It was so great working with Danielle for our wedding photos! We are definitely not people who gravitate towards getting our pictures taken, but Danielle was able to help us get some beautiful pictures without it being a stressful process. She was really responsive and helped us figure out what pictures we wanted to get on the day of our wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2018

K · Married on 08/24/2018

Danielle was very sweet and helpful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2018

natasha · Married on 08/19/2018

Danielle is amazing! Her photos are beyond beautiful! She is a pleasure to work with. Danielle did both an engagement shoot and our wedding photos. She is incredibly attentive to detail, will not miss a single photo on your list and truly captures every special moment. Thanks to Danielle we have so many amazing photos to cherish. I would absolutely recommend Danielle to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2018

Danielle was absolutely amazing! She did our engagement photos and I couldn’t have imagined anything better! I had a Pinterest board I shared with her and she did a fabulous job reviewing it and knowing exactly what kind of photos I wanted. I am a very picky about what I look like in photos and I loved every one!!! Hands down the best experience. She was not pushy, she shared her own insights and thoughts, but let us do whatever we wanted! I could go on and on about how wonderful Danielle was. It will be the best decision you make! She is amazing!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/28/2018

Danielle was amazing! From the very beginning she was always responsive to any questions we had and was more than happy to meet with us prior to the wedding. The photos she took on our special day greatly exceeded our expectations. Every moment was captured spectacularly and each picture she took tells a little story. Her professionalism and sweet personality made it very easy to work with her and we never felt awkward in front of the camera. We could have not chosen a better photographer to help us capture every moment of our wedding day. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and we highly recommend Gerritsen Photography!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Hannah · Married on 07/07/2018

Danielle is the best! She truly captured the feeling of our wedding day with her photos. Neither myself or my husband are very comfortable in front of the camera, but she directed us well and always seemed to be in good position to take the perfect candid shots during the rest of the night. She’s also a sweet person and even offered to help with random tasks (putting boutonnières on the guys, fixing my dress, etc). She was wonderful to have around at the wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2018