Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design Reviews

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 4
Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 5

Connie Chyle · Married on 12/07/2019

Choose Gerilyn!

Thank you Gerilyn. You and your team did a wonderful job making our wedding beautiful. Every touch and detail for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was noticed by our guests. Everyone commented on the beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. The lighting created a very fun atmosphere. Everything came together beautifully. Working with Gerilyn and team was very easy. Geri is easy to talk to and listens to everything you ask for. Thank you Geri!! :)

Sent on 12/17/2019

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. You're so kind. And it was a pleasure working with you. Many blessings to your future together.
  • Ashley

Ashley Salvati · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing product and service

Geri and her team was amazing on my wedding day! I was planning from afar so I was having a hard time with my vision. Geri jumped on the phone with me more than a few times, and revised my proposal until it was perfect. I am so grateful for the time she spent with me walking through to understand my (occasionally vague, and sometimes inconsistent) vision and turning it into even better than I could have asked for. The day-of, she and her team worked so seamlessly. Don’t hesitate to hire them! They really care about their clients.

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 6
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 7
    Sent on 12/15/2019

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2019

Wonderful florist!

Geri is a wonderful! I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to flowers. Geri and her team did an awesome job! Very professional and receptive! Responds quickly. Easily planned everything from NY!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2019

So happy we hired Geri!

My husband and I weren't sure we wanted to hire anyone to put together a chuppah and flowers for our small Tuesday night wedding, but we are so happy we did! Geri provided the most beautiful chuppah, bouquet and table arrangements for our wedding. We also hired her only about 2 weeks in advance and she was able to get everything set up and organized quickly for us. Setup was perfect and we were so happy with the results!

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 8
    Sent on 03/25/2019

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Well thank you so much. You had a beautiful ceremony and we are honored to be a small part of it. God Bless you both.
  • Dotson Wedding

Stacey · Married on 06/18/2018

Geri is the BEST around. No matter what your budget is she will make your dream come to life. And, she did this for my twice.

My husband and I decided to pick a destination since we have family members all over the country, and West Palm Beach was the perfect spot for our June wedding. However, I would have limited time in the area before the big day. Over a year before the wedding, I found Geri; My mother and I met with her to discuss the style and theme for the big day. As per usual, my mind changed six months out. Geri called me immediately to update the theme and style. I know either design would’ve been amazing because we had her wonderful team, but I am insanely obsessed with the florals we received. You want them for florals and event design, TRUST ME!

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 9
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 17
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 18
    Sent on 07/15/2018

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

You are so sweet. Thanks so much for trusting our team to make your wedding amazing. When dealing with Amazing People, events always are greater than expected. We wish you much luck and blessings in your future.

Julie · Married on 05/12/2018

Geri and her team are simply amazing! I can not say enough good things about them. She exceeded all of my expectations and then some.

Unfortunately, I had had a bad florist experience prior to finding Geri. From the moment I first talked to Geri on the phone, I knew my previous worries and concerns were now behind me. From our first telephone conversation, I was confident Geri would take care of all my flowers and designs as they should have been taken care of all along. She was friendly, helpful and eager to work with me and to assist me in creating the wedding design of my dreams!

Geri is very thorough and crosses all of her T’s and dots all of her I’s. She is responsive to all emails and promptly returns phone calls.

On the day of my wedding, I chose not to take a sneak peek inside my reception beforehand so that it would be a surprise when I entered for the first time as a new bride and wife. I was already receiving inquiries from friends, family and staff who had peeked prior to the doors opening asking who the florist/designer was and if I could provide their contact information. When the time had finally arrived for me to enter my reception for the first time, I was blown away by the transformation! The entire room was stunning, beyond beautiful and absolutely show stopping! I wanted a WOW factor and Geri did not disappoint!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

You were amazing to work with. Thank you for your kind words. Glad we could help turn a difficult situation into a memorable one!
  • F

felicia · Married on 02/26/2018

Geri and her team are literally amazing. I still cannot believe how she transformed my wedding. With her and David's help I don't think my wedding would have had that WOW factor that was the end result. I can't thank her enough and I cannot wait to see pictures!!! Geri - you truly executed my dream wedding and made it a reality and I am so grateful for that. <3 Hope to see you soon!!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

So sweet. Thank so much for the amazing words of encouragement. Many blessings on your new lives together!

Staci · Married on 10/21/2017

Geri and her team were amazing! They made our wedding everything we hoped for... and more. Our venue was not a ballroom, and I was worried that it would look to much like a restaraunt. Geri transformed the room and made it absolutely stunning. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers and decor were. Geri was also there to help me throughout the whole planning process, and she was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Geri and her team.

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 19
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design 20
    Sent on 12/04/2017

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our team was honored to work with you and be a small part in making your big day a dream!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2017

Geri and her team were absolutely fantastic!! We were a destination couple and Geri made the design process very easy with phone calls prior to the event. From the first day we spoke we knew we picked the right floral and design team. Geri was able to work with our budget well and made our wedding absolutely beautiful! My heart melted when I walked into our beautiful reception. Geri has so many great ideas of how to make the decor perfect in regards to lighting, decor and the flowers!! I am so happy we made this choice! Recommend Geri and her team to anyone! A++

Sent on 07/20/2017

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words. We wish you much love and happiness in the future. We know it's hard planning a large event like this so honor is all ours to make your dream come true!

Matilde · Married on 06/03/2017

We met Gerilyn at a bridal show several years ago when our oldest son was getting married. After meeting with her – we knew we were in good hands. Two weddings later we can truly say Gerilyn Gianna Event & Floral Design is the best. Geri has a gift of being able to listen and work with brides (and mother’s!) to create the vision that my children wanted for their special day. Each wedding was unique in its own way and Geri captured each event with beautiful arrangements. When we walked into the ballrooms, the tables were spectacular with the beautiful arrangements, candles, embellishments, etc. The church flowers and arrangements were also gorgeous. Her staff are courteous and professional and the studio is welcoming. Geri’s professionalism, courtesy and creative ideas are impeccable. She listens carefully and delivers. Receiving a thank you card was such a nice, personal touch. That it was you get with Geri. We highly recommend her and her design group. Matilde Lanier

Sent on 07/24/2017

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Wow, thank you. It was such an honor to work will all your kids getting married. It was such a pleasure to serve you all and make each dream come true!

Kim · Married on 03/31/2017

I absolutely loved working with Geri, David, and their team!! They were extremely professional, talented, and creative/helpful with keeping my big ideas in my romantic/elegant theme and budget. My floral designs and lighting turned out stunning and I've been getting such great feedback from family and friends about their skill and work.
    I loved the personal touch 'vibe' I got while working with their team. They always strive for excellence while balancing every detail for your special day and making sure they are delivering on your exact preferences. You truly got the sense that they were only focused on your big day with the way that they developed a close relationship with you and catered to your specific plans and desires.
    I would highly recommend their event and floral design and say that they are the best in the business!! Happy to work with them again some day!!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

CASSIE · Married on 03/20/2017

My husband and I eloped on Singer Island Beach. I called several florists in the area to see if they'd offer services for a very small order. Geri was so incredibly responsive all the way through - responded immediately to my inquiry, gave me advice on the arrangements, let me know when the flowers arrived a few days before the wedding (to allow time to blossom and become more full), confirmed delivery time, and showed up on time. Of all the services I ordered, everyone commented on the FLOWERS. I had one bouquet and one centerpiece and they were the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen. I could not be happier. Pleasant, prompt, and professional - please don't bother with anyone else!!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Awe. Thank you so much. That was so kind of you. We hope you enjoyed your big day and glad we could have a small part in it.

Betsy · Married on 12/17/2016

I absolutely loved my whole experience working with Geri and the entire company. We just had our wedding and everything was beautiful!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Well, thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working with you as well and it was an honor to be a part of your big day!
  • LB

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2016

I could not say enough amazing things about Geri and her team. My husband and I live in Maryland so we were planning this wedding remotely. Geri was so responsive and so great to work with. She answered emails promptly, she worked to make sure she understood my vision, and she always confirmed what she was going to do before she moved forward. We only came into Florida twice before our wedding. Once to interview with vendors and the other to meet with our vendors again. Both times Geri understood our packed schedule and worked with us to make sure we could meet with her. The day before the wedding, Geri was making the bouquets and was concerned that the Daliahs she was putting in my bouquet were too "fire coral" and not really "salmon coral". She called and sent pictures so make sure I was happy and comfortable. I told her that I trust her and that I'm sure it'll look gorgeous, and it did! The day of the wedding everything was gorgeous, from the bouquets to the bouts, the centerpeices and my hand made flower crown. Geri was on site when we needed her and made the entire day absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Geri and team for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Wow, thank you so much and we will make sure Geri personally sees this. Your words are kind beyond belief. We know how hard it is to plan out of state events so we wanted you to know we were there every step of the way. Have an amazing "Newlywed Season" of your lives together. And we are always here to serve you and your wonderful family in the future!

Heidi · Married on 10/06/2016

Geri was wonderful - in the planning process she helped clarify and guide us to find the vision Taylor & Daryl wanted for their wedding! Beautiful! Flexibility – beyond expectations. The plan was for an outside wedding at Bella Collina in Orlando on the evening of 10/6/16. An uninvited guest, known as Hurricane Matthew had other plans -- The Wedding had to be moved inside, flowers reworked to provide an alter when the original plan was no longer an option --and to be sure there was flowers – Geri and her team came in the day before and helped to set up which was a good thing because the Ceremony had to be moved up from 6PM to 2PM in order for it not to be completely cancelled. By being flexible and coming in the day before she was able to miss evacuating traffic, avoid driving on a very windy day – and we had the most amazing bouquet and flowers that made the day so very elegant!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Well thank you so kindly for the nice remarks. We have never produced a wedding with an impending hurricane coming so it was certainly interesting and your planner could not have been more of a help as well. Thanks again and we are so happy that we added to your day.

Pratixa · Married on 07/30/2016

Geri and David and their team did all of our floral design for my daughter's wedding on July 30th for our destination wedding. I can't express enough how absolutely amazing they are to work with, and how absolutely beautiful and elegant their work is! We met with Geri more than a year before the wedding, and we instantly clicked with her. She is so sweet, has an amazing eye with regard to what would work, and most importantly, listens to what the bride wants and then creates a design that fits that vision to a T and works within our budget. My daughter's wedding was so exquisite and everything was done timely and very professionally. They go above and beyond...Geri even pinned all the boutonnieres onto the tuxedos prior to the wedding! I would recommend Gerilyn Gianna Events without hesitation for any wedding or any event that requires floral design and know that they will provide a service that is beyond expectations. Thanks a million for being a part of my daughter's very special day!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Shannon · Married on 03/12/2016

Worth every penny!!! Geri and her team go above and beyond to transform the room. When I saw our room it brought me to tears (yes a room!) talk about stunning. They are so kind, knowledgeable and so full of love and passion for what they do. A perfect experience from start to finish, I seriously can not thank them enough and I highly recommend Gerilyn Gianna Events!!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Beautiful flowers and chuppah! They were punctual and accommodating to my requests. The bouquets were exactly what I wanted and gorgeous! The chuppah was very classic and perfect for the event and the take down was very efficient. I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words. We were so happy to be a small part of your big day!

Diane · Married on 10/10/2015

As mother of the bride looking back on my daughter's wedding two days ago, it was well worth every penny to provide the most beautiful setting we could for our only daughter. This dream was possible and became a reality by hiring Gerilyn and her husband. Oh, how we wish we could rate Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design a rating higher than the top five stars, for they deserve it!. This company absolutely cannot be topped and Geri and her team did create the most elegant, sophistocated, and exquisite ballroom setting we have ever seen. Gerilyn listened to my daughter's every wish in creating her dream wedding and made it happen. With huge puffs of white roses and hydrangeas in glass trumpet vases, adorned with beads, candles everywhere, and silver beaded chargers on black tablecloths with silver overlays, the tables were amazing. When we walked in the ballroom and saw the completed vision a reality, it was even more than we had dreamed it would be. The look was absolutely fabulous and far exceeded our expectations. Memories of the flowers, tables, lighting, and total look of the fairytale ballroom shall remain with us forever. Geri's husband, David, also did a superb job with the blue lighting. At first, we did not think lighting was that important since the room had beautiful ceiling chandeliers. However, Geri assured us we needed more lighting and spotlights on areas such as the cake table and dance floor. Well, the blue lights were strategically placed around the room and added so much to the elegant atmosphere of the entire ballroom. Thank you, David! Gerilyn really listened to every wish our bride had for her dream wedding. With all her expertise, we felt so capable with Gernlyn's ideas and thoughts on Tara's vision. We loved working with Gerilyn and the Tice family and Bell family will forever be grateful to Gerilyn and her team. We highly recommend this company more than anyone. Thank you to the greatest floral and design company anywhere!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Wow, We are completely blown away at your review and thank you so much. It takes a team to make events happen and our team is amazing along with the Venue staff. Congrats and know that we are here to serve you anytime in the future.

Kenyada · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I can not say enough about Geri and her team, they did an excellent job helping us plan our wedding design. Her professionalism and creativity took our vision to a new height. We like how she listen to what WE wanted and ensured that we got exactly what we wanted. We loved working with her company. ~ Kenyada & Covelle

Sent on 08/30/2015

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words about Geri and our company. Our goal is always to make our clients happy, listen to what THEY say, and provide them their vision. Thank you for ensuring that we did do this with you. It was a pleasure to serve you and we are always here when you need us!

Geri & her team did an outstanding job with my wedding. The centerpieces and bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. It was simply perfect! She made working with her easy as I have a hectic schedule and we did everything via the phone and email. Her team was friendly on my wedding day and I barely knew anything was even being set up as they were so courteous and quick! I truly love what she did for my perfect day and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for any event they are planning!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/31/2015

Geri & David were the perfect team to put together our "out of the box" wedding!!! They really got to know us and our style and vision and made EVERY aspect of our wedding special!!! They gave us the night of our dreams!!!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/03/2015

Geri has such a classic vision, and is an amazing person to work with. I recommend her with my whole heart for any event.

From the first conversations and meetings in her design studio, I knew she had impeccable style and we were on the same page. She asked all the right questions to understand my vision for the wedding. She thought of different ideas and brainstormed with me until the concept was perfect. I knew what color I wanted, but Geri really took it to the next level.

The business transactions were very smooth and professional. The contract software she uses is top notch, and created a worry free transaction.

Geri is where a passion and career meet. Conversations with her always made me feel calm about the logistics of the flowers and excited about my upcoming marriage. She really understood my simplistic vision and executed it perfectly. I can't say enough good things about her, my flowers, and the amazing energy she created on the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Wow. Thanks so much for the really kind words. I just love how you said we are where passion and career meets. It's so true. And we're glad you got that loud and clear. You were so wonderful to work with so thank you for trusting us with your big day. It's always our honor to serve.

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2014

We are forever grateful to Geri & her team for creating an experience beyond our expectations! Every guest raved about how beautiful the flowers and decor looked as well as the flow of the evening which was coordinated and flawlessly executed. They made our dream come true and there is no doubt it wouldn't have happened without them. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the results of having Geri & her team on YOUR team on your big day!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for allowing us to serve you. It not only looked awesome but we all had so much fun working with you guys. You and Donny are truly a match made in heaven!

Diana · Married on 09/26/2014

There are no words to express how amazed and happy we are with Gerilyn Gianna services. Everybody complimented us about how different, sophisticated, beautiful the decoration for our wedding center pieces were.

We do not have enough words to express our gratitude. We highly recommend her services, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words. The Addison is a beautiful place to work and it was our honor to create something beautiful for your wedding and to serve you on your big day. Thanks again!