30 Reviews for Briden Wedding Consultants: Georgia WC

Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)

I choose the just a kiss package which is the day of package. I worked with Alexa and Rachel. They were more than anything I expected. Even my husband and maid of honors loved them. They were on top of everything and beyond that night.

Profile Picture Kaesha, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Julie and Jennifer and they have been nothing short of AMAZING. I chose the "month of" option and Julie and Jennifer have been fabulous through the entire process from start to finish. Julie has been instrumental in making sure the day went off without a hitch. From the first day we started working together, sending me helpful guides as well as making sure I had all my ducks in a row to the day of, putting out any fires that popped up as well as working with me as I changed things on the fly. She has been absolutely wonderful and the cool, calm and collected presence that I needed. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I feel so incredibly lucky to have found GWC because they were an important foundation for the entire wedding. The service of having a wedding planner and day of coordinator is something I cannot imagine living without and I do not know how brides do without one. GWC fulfilled those needs but also went above and beyond to provide exceptional planning service. Jennifer and Julie provided a structured planning timeline with regular meetings and check-ins to ensure we covered all the components of a wedding. From venue research, to design planning to dress shopping, I always had the support and advice of GWC. Jennifer is an angel and was always very calm and able to work through issues quickly with vendors as they arose. Her stability throughout the stressful process of planning always helped keep me from getting stressed out and I am very grateful for that! Thank you Jennifer and Julie for my absolute dream wedding!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I worked with Crimson at GWC, and Jennifer and Julie were also part of the team. I did the month-of package, instead of the day-of one that I was originally considering. It helped Crimson get to know a little more about us and our wedding, so it was really worth the upgrade. The month before our wedding, my mind was completely at ease knowing that Crimson had everything under control. She was very organized and was willing to go the extra mile when I asked for help with certain things, like creating timelines for my family and for my bridal party, in addition to our master timeline. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I didn't notice. Our team was so on top of everything. They seemed calm the entire night and were always one step ahead. The wedding flow was flawless in my opinion.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know how to start describing the journey we had with Jennifer and her amazing team. My fiance and I got engaged out in Colorado then moved to South Carolina and had to plan a wedding in Georgia while out of state. I didn't know how to start and then I met Jennifer. We started working with her and the rest of the team about a year and a half before the wedding. Through venue and date changes Jennifer, Crimson and Aundria were there to help make my life easier and to help calm me down! Their vendor suggestions were the best and they were so helpful in scheduling meetings. In the weeks before the wedding things were really getting crazy and getting switched around. They were all there to help me make changes and again, to keep me calm! Then the day came and I cannot say how grateful I was to have Jennifer and her team there. I didn't have to worry about one thing the entire night, she made sure everything was running smoothly and on schedule. It really allowed me to actually enjoy the day! I don't think I'll ever be able to thank Jennifer, Crimson, and Aundria enough for all the help they gave me and for creating such a perfect wedding for both of us!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

We hired GWC as our day-of-coordinators. However, they were working with us months out on all the planning! Jennifer and her staff were very courteous, professional, and engaging with everything! They made sure we had the wedding of our dreams! My wife and I would recommend GWC to anybody!

Profile Picture Hunter, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Jennifer and Samantha for “day of” wedding planning and I cannot be happier with them! I was in contact with them anywhere from 3 to 5 months out which I was shocked by since I only booked for “day of”. I met with them both on 3 separate occasions to discuss schedule and decorations and they made planning those last couple of months so much easier on me. Both of them were there for my vendor walkthrough and without them there I would’ve been overwhelmed and confused. They took care of sending out all the information to my vendors so I didn’t have to worry about that and provided me with a very detailed schedule which helped me picture the day easier. Also, they decorated my venue with items that I provided them as well as items I rented from them. Let’s just say they made everything look absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend both of them! My family will definitely be using them again for my younger sister’s wedding some day!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

I believe most brides can plan their own wedding up to a certain point but when it comes time to execute all those plans you will need help. The best money you will spend will be on wedding planners to help coordinate vendors, organize the rehearsal and build your wedding day timeline because believe me on the actual day you will have no concept of time. We made the decision to hire Georgia Wedding Consultants (GWC) after having some pitfalls with our venue Park Tavern and specifically their Director of Sales, Lauren. We knew we would need help in those last two months and GWC offered the perfect package. Other planners only offered one month of planning but GWC had the best plan for the money, two months’ worth of planning assistance. We got the assistance of two fantastic planners, Stephani and Jennifer who were with me all the way to the end and that was comforting. Like I said before when it is your wedding you have no concept of space or time and Stephani and Jennifer keep you in the moment and on schedule. They took the responsibility of managing all the vendors. It is their job to remember the details that you will most likely forget. Every consultation was friendly but also organized to get decisions on final plans. In moments of stress I was able to email Stephani or Jennifer and they would respond immediately and take care of whatever issue. They gave me the peace of mind I needed in those last two months to focus on being a bride and enjoying this special time. Wedding planners do more than help plan a wedding they are problem solvers, managers, friends and personal assistants.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used G.W.C. for the "day of" package and got much more than expected. The team is fantastic and easy to work with. I hired G.W.C. about a year before my wedding, and they have been very helpful every step of the way. There were several things I was not prepared to or really wanted to plan, but Jennifer walked me through it with ease (and great ideas)! Jennifer was able to come to several of my meetings and came out of her way to meet with me. G.W.C made the process of wedding planning much smoother than I anticipated. I only have good things to say about this company and I would definitely recommend a wedding planner for your wedding. I would choose G.W.C. without question! Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired GWC as day-of-coordinators for our Labor Day Wedding at the American Spirit Works Distillery. Their pre- 'day of' services were worthwhile in terms of making sure we had our planning bases covered and were on track as the months before the wedding passed. However, where the coordinators really made their money was the day of our wedding. They did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job problem solving and keeping the day on track. They did an amazing job setting up the reception site, from the cupcake toppers to constructing the photo booth backdrop. Stephanie in particular was awesome!! I wish I could attach the photo of her sewing the train of my dress up with a needle and thread that she ran and got at CVS in between the pictures and the ceremony (my fiancee stepped on my dress and ripped the tulle right before the ceremony). I would highly recommend GWC for day of coordination, they were totally worth it!

Profile Picture User5455809, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If it wasn't for Jennifer and her team at Georgia Wedding Consultants my fiancé and I would be eloping! At first I was going to plan my wedding on my own, but all of my family is out of state and after 2 days of planning myself I knew I needed the help of a wedding planner, and Georgia Wedding Consultants are worth every penny! We have a large guest list and she is helping us keep everything in under our budget! It is so nice to have someone that is on your side and making sure that you don't get any little hidden fees tacked on! It is also nice knowing I won't need to be stressed on my wedding day because she will have everything taken care of!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I booked Jennifer and her amazing team for the day of coordination as I had already done all of the planning. However I got much more from her and her team than every expected. Jennifer herself would call to check in on a regular basis to see if I needed anything or had any questions for her. Her team also sent me emails monthly on articles for advice as well as ideas on favors, honeymoon spots and planning tips, etc. For the day of my wedding she was very helpful, her team decorated our venue and coordinated the vendors as well as our timeline. One thing that I really appreciated from her was that on the day of she called my Maid of Honor when she had questions so I could focus on relaxing and enjoying the day.

Profile Picture Ivey, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There is no need to look any further for a wedding planner, this is the one for you!

A wedding planner is an absolute must. Georgia Wedding Consultants are the MUST HAVE planners for your special day. Jennifer Wood and her team gave us a meticulously well planned and executed wedding day. Communication with the bride and the mother of the bride (me) was frequent, clear and always aimed at keeping us up-to-date on important issues while not drowning us in nit picking problems. High importance was placed on our satisfaction every step of the way. Jen helped us select our vendors without pressuring us into using her preferred ones. She conscientiously considered our budget and worked with our vendors to help us stay within our means. Attention to detail does not even begin to describe the professional attitude of Georgia Wedding Consultants. The staff was just as competent and organized as Jen and provided a seamless team experience one hopes for when planning a wedding.

While professionalism and competency are important, friendliness and a capacity to share the joyfulness day are equally important. The Georgia Wedding Consultants team became our friends and made us feel as though we had known them for a long time. They are sensitive to what their clients want. If I had preferred a less personal business arrangement I am sure Jen would have respected that but still would have remained her warm and caring self.

Georgia Wedding Consultants gave me value and service that far exceeded what I paid. Referrals to excellent vendors, negotiations to save money, her ability to quickly solve problems and a MONUMENTAL amount of tact and humbleness are just the tip of the awesomeness iceberg!

I am actually sorry I have no more weddings to host, because I'd love to work with Georgia Wedding Consultants again. I am pleased and I am sure you will be too!

Profile Picture Diane, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer and her team were my lifeboat for my wedding. If there is one thing in life I've learned is that you can never do everything by yourself. Jen was there every step of the way and she really knows what she's doing. I thought *I* was a detail person but Jen made sure we had everything covered from flowers and cake to timing and negotiations.

She is professional and easy to talk to and will have no problems speaking on your behalf to make sure you get what you want. If you don't want to talk to someone (or vendor) for any reason just give her your wants and needs and she will jump right in, talk to them, and figure something out for you. If Jen was assisting other customers her staff had no problems helping me whenever I needed it. I live by email due to my work schedule and Jen and her team always responded to my messages as soon as possible. I loved the amount of communication and really appreciated that they were willing to work mostly over email.

Jen also recommended many good vendors for our wedding and helped us make a good decision based on them and what the preferred vendors were with no pressure either way. Her ability to adapt to changes in situations she has not experienced before shows her truly excellent character and ability to solve problems extremely well.

Jen kept us abreast, on time, and up to date on everything we needed to know on our schedule. Since my husband and I work during the day Jen was more than flexible with the times to work with us.

The fact that she strove to make sure we stayed on budget was incredible. I couldn't have appreciated that enough.

The only thing I wish I had done differently was to have Jennifer and her staff work with me from day 1. She would have saved me a lot of headache (and money!) with everything that needed to get done. You will not be disappointed when you choose to work with the best!

Profile Picture User4836470, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I just can't sing Jen's praises enough! Jen was a godsend and a complete lifesaver. From the moment I reached out to weeks after the wedding, Jen was always a call a way and willing to lend her expertise and advice wherever she could. Planning a wedding in a city where all of my relatives and friends were hundreds of miles away was difficult, until Jen came along. She gave me the advice I needed to hear, offered great cost saving ideas and most of all was a friend to lean on when I needed help or a shoulder to cry on (literally). Throughout the 6 months of our planning time together, Jen made me feel like her only client, but trust me I certainly wasn't. Do yourself a favor and book her the minute you see this. I can promise you that you will get the detailed attention that as a bride, you need and deserve. Jen and her team care so much about their clients and have a true passion for event planning. I've never met someone so hardworking and devoted to ensuring that her client feels supported and relaxed. Hiring Georgia wedding consultants will allow you to relax and enjoy your engagement! This was hands down the best decision I made throughout the planning process!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was the planner, I was the photographer. I've worked with several planners, but Jennifer is now my favorite! She was very professional, very organized and very friendly and most of all so easy to work with. Jennifer was more than willing to change the timeline to make fit everything into schedule. I HOPE I get to work with her again in the near future.

Profile Picture CIssy, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A genuine pleasure working with you and Kelly. I look forward to working with you again on many future events.

Profile Picture Chad, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm a DIY bride and go with the flow, but I panicked last minute and decided to go with a planner. Thankfully Jennifer was available; she was able to fit our consultations in the remaining 2 weeks to the wedding and was very prompt in contacting us with questions and concerns. I really commend her for creating a meticulous schedule for your day. I would highly recommend Georgia Wedding Consultants, it really takes the stress and pressure off for even a laid back bride.

Profile Picture Tran, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I greatly enjoyed working with this company! Staff was warm, friendly and professional!

Profile Picture Craig, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer and her team were great to work with on Amanda and Juvonn's wedding day. I was the photographer and she was able to provide me with adequate details for their day.

Profile Picture Addison, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was great. Very reliable and thorough and made my wedding day stress free. having her there allowed me to focus on the important things and not worry about all of the details.

Profile Picture User4165608, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a colleague of Jennifer's and I had the pleasure of experiencing her in action while looking for a destination wedding location in Boca Raton Florida this past month. Not only was she enthusiastic about the upcoming event, she was thorough with investigating the venue and services at the facility. Her professionalism and creative vision were apparent during our meeting. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fantastic event.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I called Jennifer about 3 -3 1/2 weeks before my daughters wedding, in a panic! She talked to me on the phone for about an hour and told me to have my daughter call her the next day (this was all before we hired her or paid her anything). My daughter called me immediately following her conversation with Jennifer and we both wondered how we could have gotten this far without her help! From that day on, Jennifer took the worry from my daughter and allowed her to enjoy the days leading up to her wedding. I would Highly recommend Jennifer. She was very professional and worked around my daughter's schedule. She always answered her phone or called us back immediately. I wish I could give her 10 stars! My strongest recommendation would be to call her as soon as you set a date!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I assisted Jennifer Wood with the Waddell-Babb wedding on Saturday, May 10th. Her personable, professional and detail-oriented manner provided for a very smooth wedding that allowed the bride, groom, their families and guests to be at ease and enjoy the happy occasion. No detail was overlooked as was demonstrated by Jennifer's thorough timeline with minute-by-minute notes of all events taking place that day; this timeline was not only distributed to me, but to all of the vendors including the wedding venue, caterer, DJ, photographer and videographer, so everyone knew what was going to occur at what time and where. I really enjoyed working with Jennifer and would highly recommend her to all engaged couples who want an amazing, stress-free wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)