Georgia TLC Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Linda M. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exemplary in every way!!!

Audrey and team were outstanding in everyway. From the first meeting, she was always thinking aheadand on top of everything. As being the MOB, with an out of state bride we worked together seamlessly. We couldn't of imagined our daughter's special day with anyone else beside us every step of the way.

Linda,
    Thank you and Dee for the honor of being a part of Nicole's wedding. While we planned together longer than expected due to Covid it was fun working along side of you making her vision and dream come true! Thanks again and Congratulations to you and Dee!
    Lauren P. Married on 12/17/2022

The best planner!

We were so happy with the help we received from Audrey at Georgia TLC for our wedding! We booked the mid level planning as well as rehearsal dinner planning and Audrey was beyond amazing. I didn’t have to think too hard about anything because of all her help. Don’t walk, run to book Georgia TLC

Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Working with you and James was amazing. The 2 years we spent planning all came together as you envisioned. Congratulations to you and James on your future together! Hugs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Chrissie Married on 11/19/2022

Excellent!

Audrey was responsive, thoughtful and professional. She provided great support overall and especially when things were a little stressful. She helped make the wedding all my daughter dreamt.
    Maddison S. Married on 11/10/2022

Fantastic wedding planner!!

Audrey with Georgia TLC was so fantastic!! Our wedding was at Chateau Elan and she has done many many weddings at the venue. She is on top of it!
    She gets any questions you have answered as quickly as possible. She makes great recommendations for vendors and coordinates between vendors. She has great relationships with many vendors to make sure you have great services and experiences.
    She made sure everything ran smoothly up to the wedding date and on the day of the wedding. She kept me on track and made sure everyone knew where to be. Audrey made sure my wedding was exactly what I pictured and went so amazing!! Can't thank her enough. Would recommend to anyone and everyone

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Maddison thanks so much for your kind words. I loved working with you and Michael to create your day. It was absolutely breathtaking and still swoon over how it all came together. Congratulations again to you both!
    Caroline S. Married on 10/28/2022

Amazing Experience

Our wedding planning experience with Georgia TLC beyond exceeded our expectations. Our wedding planner Dawn was such a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure the whole planning process was a breeze. We really appreciated the time and care Dawn put into helping plan our wedding. Our wedding day went perfectly due to the flawless work of Dawn and her team. We will be recommending Georgia TLC to all of our friends and family!

Caroline
    Thanks so much for your kind words about Dawn and the GATLC team. We love being a part of couples day and seeing everything come together. We wish you many years of happiness and Congratulations again!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa J. Married on 10/22/2022

Wonderful Experience

My experience with Georgia TLC was wonderful! They are very professional and very attentive. I had the pleasure of working with Jessica. She was amazing, she was very helpful through the entire planning process. We never felt alone through the planning of the wedding as we knew we had her support and advice. She contacted all our vendors before the wedding to ensure the day of would be smooth. The day of wedding she completely outdid herself! She went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect and stress free for my husband and I. Jessica is definitely a caring person who has a lot of passion for her job and the couples she works with. I wish I can rewind time and re-plan the event with her! Thank you so much! - Vanessa & Andrew; Chateau Elan Wedding October 2022
  • Samantha
    Samantha J. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bring peace to the wedding planning with TLC

We viewed 17 venus and went to wedding shows looking for vendors, a venue and to be worry free on the wedding day. We met Audrey at a show. She answered so me questions for us. She was just easy to talk to and very knowledgeable, offering advice. We got her card and continued to call her. She continued to answer all of our questions. We knew we needed her. So we hired her. She was there for every question and everything else. As a parent she took alot off my shoulders while planning my daughter's wedding. The day of was perfect. Her assistant Emily was amazing as well. I will definitely be calling Audrey when my youngest gets married 20 years down the road lol. I wouldn't trust anyone else. This mom gives a 10 plus TLC.

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Samantha, thanks so much for your kind words. I so enjoyed our time together and so honored to have been a part of their day. Everything came together perfectly. Congratulations to you all!
    Meghan M. Married on 10/21/2022

Audrey is the best!

Thank you for everything Audrey! You helped us plan the wedding of our dreams. When things got stressful, you were there to help us figure everything out. On the day of the wedding, you made sure everything was on time and went smoothly. The day could not have been any better! Thank you soooo much!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Meghan thanks for having me as part of your wedding day. Your day was absolutely stunning! Your decorator was top notch! Congratulations to you and Kam again and may you have many years of happiness!
    Morgan L. Married on 10/01/2022

Best decision ever!

5 stars without a doubt!!! From the beginning of the planning process to the day of the wedding the service we received from Dawn was truly unmatched. I can confidently say that our wedding day would not have been what it was without Dawn (which was perfect!!). From helping with vendor recommendations to budget management to the most detailed day of timeline and everything in between Dawn was there every step of the way to provide her expertise. Because of Dawn, the month or so leading up to the wedding I felt so at ease. There was such minimal stress throughout the whole process because Dawn thought of EVERYTHING. Every planning meeting that we had she brought up details that we would have never considered ourselves. Her knowledge and experience in the wedding industry is invaluable. She was always there to gently guide us in our decision making and make sure that we were getting each task done in a timely manner. Since our planning process was so thorough, we were able to soak up the last few weeks before the wedding with minimal tasks to complete. I think this was so crucial as it helped us be so excited and present for our wedding day. With both of us having busy jobs, we knew that we were going to need some help wedding planning. We wanted someone responsive, kind, and with plenty of experience to help us. Dawn checked all of those and so much more. She always answered any questions we had in a timely, concise and honest way. I so appreciated her honesty throughout the whole process based on her opinions from other weddings she has done. I think after every meeting we had with Dawn we both said how thankful we were to have hired her. She helped make the planning process simple and FUN which is just what everyone needs when they're planning a wedding. The timeline for the day of was incredible. Being someone who likes to have everything planned out, this timeline was a lifesaver. I was so confident and comfortable on our wedding day knowing that Dawn would keep everything on track. I would recommend Dawn to ANYONE. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed! Truly the best decision we could have possibly made and 100% worth it!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Thanks Morgan and congratulations to you. Dawn really puts her heart and soul into her clients. Your day was beautiful!
    Lew S. Married on 09/30/2022

Makes It So Easy

Working with Dawn was a fantastic experience. She is very organized and professional but also down to earth and very fun during this process. Her communication was excellent and you always feel like you know where everything stands. Her referrals to others in the industry for things like flowers and music were just as good to work with as her.
    Susan T. Married on 08/27/2022

Best decision!

Dawn at GTLC is the best decision that my daughter and I made for her wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and her experience in the industry is invaluable. If she’s available, hire her! She will make all of your couple’s wedding dreams come true!
    Janna B. Married on 07/23/2022

5-star service!

We were asked to hire a wedding coordinator by our country club, so we selected Georgia TLC Events thinking it would meet the requirements of our club. We had no idea how indispensable Dawn would become throughout the months of planning! She gave us advice about every detail from flowers to food. She provided checklists and timelines and communicated with our vendors and the wedding party throughout the months, weeks, and days preceding the wedding. And then, my daughter's wedding weekend itself was like a fairytale because of Dawn. She was by our side every step of the way. We felt the entire event was magical and flawless, but it could only have been that way because Dawn was behind the scenes orchestrating every detail. Her calm demeanor put us all at ease! As one bridesmaids said, "We'd do whatever Dawn told us to do because she's so nice about it." That's how you run a great wedding! Thanks Georgia TLC Events!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Janna thank you very much for your kind words. Allie was a beautiful bride! Dawn is a blessing to so many clients and we are honored to have her as part of incredible team. Congratulations to you and the family!
  • Allie
    Allie B. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Georgia TLC Events is 5+ stars across the board!

Dawn and the Georgia TLC Events team were integral in the planning and execution of the best night of our lives. We are so thrilled with how everything turned out! Throughout the planning process, Dawn was flexible, organized, and kept us calm in what could have been a stressful time. She helped us think through the big important things, as well as the little things, and was always just a text or quick call away. On our wedding day, the Georgia TLC Events team managed our timeline gracefully and ensured that my husband and I had all the moments we'd hoped for. I could not recommend Dawn and this team enough!!
  • Cara
    Cara H. Married on 07/02/2022

Audrey Jones, Georgia TLC

I am so glad to have had the opportunity to work with Audrey Jones with Georgia TLC. She planned all the details flawlessly. My daughter and I were always aware of what to do next whether deciding on a vendor or arranging all the important shopping dates, such as purchasing the wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen's suits, and my mother of the bride dress to name a few. Being the mother of the bride and not living in the same town as where the wedding would be, Audrey made this process so easy for me and kept me informed. Every part came together and made this the wedding my daughter had always dreamed of.

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Thank you so much Cara! It was an extreme honor to have been a part of her day! I loved working with you all and it was a magical day! Congratulations to them and to you all!
    Jamie L. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Audrey Jones w/ Georgia TLC is absolutely amazing!

Audrey Jones w/ Georgia TLC Events is the best of the best!! I have never seen a more beautiful organized wedding ever!! We highly recommend them for anyone getting married as you won’t be disappointed!! Audrey is attentive & helpful with every aspect of every wedding detail from the wedding pre-planning to the wedding itself! So grateful to have met Audrey! Not only did she help us but we also have a new friend!!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much. It was an absolute pleasure and honor helping make the dreams of Ella & AJ! I loved the time we spent together and miss you all! Congratulations to you and the families! Hugs!
  • Chandler
    Chandler M. Married on 05/21/2022

Exceptional Planning Team!

We worked with Dawn Tibbles at Georgia TLC for our May 2022 wedding and she was EXCEPTIONAL. From the moment we met, it was apparent that she was buttoned up, organized, ran a tight ship, and knew her stuff — all qualities that were important to me in a wedding planner. I knew from our first meeting I could trust her with all things. Which, by the way, is a big deal for me because I am a client/project leader/planner in my daily job, so relinquishing control of such an important event was a little difficult for me…but Dawn made it easier! :)

Georgia TLC has a few packages so you can choose what's right for you — we did "partial." There's no way I could possibly list ALL the things Dawn helped us with, but to name a few: vendor recos/relations, vendor contract reviews/guidance, help with stationary wording/proofing, guidance on best practices (i.e. # of bars, best way to organize ceremony chairs to ensure most visibility, how far in advance to mail rehearsal/wedding invites, when to receive RSVPs, when to get marriage license…the list goes on!), food tasting set-up/relaying of choices to vendor, reception layout, and perhaps most importantly: day of schedule and coordination with all vendors. This is just a sample of things Dawn helped with…there was sooo much more in-between!

Also, Annie was Dawn's assistant on the day-of and she was wonderful and on top of things too! Those are the two I worked with, but I'm confident the rest of the Georgia TLC team has you covered as well!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Chandler, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We were honored to be a part of your magical day as it was beautiful! Dawn and Annie are a great team and we are honored to have them as part of GATLC. Congratulations to you and Dennis! May you both have many years of happiness.
    Pamela M. Married on 05/14/2022

Daughters Wedding at Chateau Elan/Georgia TLC

My daughter was married this past weekend at Chateau Elan and we were lucky enough to have Dawn with Georgia TLC as our planner throughout the whole process. If it possible for a wedding to be perfect, I would say that this one was and a large part of that stems from all of the help and guidance Dawn provided us with. Dawn was always available to answer questions, and offered advice whenever needed but also allowed my daughter and myself to go in the direction we wanted. Her help the day of the wedding was instrumental in allowing myself and my whole family to enjoy every minute of the day. I cannot recommend hiring her and Georgia TLC as you planners enough, and am sad the wedding is over because I will miss working with her! She is just an absolute pleasure to work with.

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Pam - it was such a pleasure working with you to plan the perfect wedding for Kelsey and Chris. All of the special touches that you incorporated throughout the wedding truly made the difference.
  • Jazmin
    Jazmin Q. Married on 04/29/2022

My advocator

I reached out to Audrey from Ga TLC after my best friend recommended me to her. Audrey was in a nutshell, the guide I did not know I needed, my advocator, my bodyguard, and my friend on my wedding day. She was caring, professional, and always made my husband and I a priority and gave her full attention. She was honest with us when it came to vendor recommendations and was difficult decisions. One of the best decisions was hiring Audrey as our wedding coordinator!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Jazmin thank you so much for your kind words. I loved working with you and Qais! Congratulations to you both and hope to see you again!
    Allison B. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dawn Tibbles is my savior!!!

I highly highly recommend Dawn Tibbles with Georgia TLC. She is a LIFE SAVER! My wedding would not have been as amazing and organized as it was without Dawn (and my bridal consultant, Annie). I was looking for a responsive and helpful wedding planner and Dawn exceeded all of my expectations. On top of her professionalism, I also got to know Dawn personally, and she is so wonderful, nice, and funny - all around great to work with!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Allison, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We were honored to be a part of your magical day. Dawn and Annie are a great team. Congratulations to you and Steve! May you both have many years of happiness.
    Patricia T. Married on 04/23/2022

An Amazing Team!

Audrey with Georgia TLC Events did an amazing job helping us make my son and his wife's wedding day so special. It was invaluable to have her coordinate all the many details and it took so much pressure off of us - I knew she had it covered. She helped me secure an amazing rehearsal dinner vendor - Southern Crust and helped us secure our hotel room blocks. I highly recommend using Audrey and Georgia TLC Events!!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Patricia thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you all on Jay's special day! Congratulations to you and to then!
    Bryan B. Married on 02/09/2022

Baxter Pittard Wedding

Dawn had the patience of a Saint. Despite of all our geographical challenges with this wedding she was very responsive to our needs and her familiarization with Chateau Elan was paramount to ensuring things went smoothly. Great job and a very memorable experience.

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you to create a wonderful wedding for Samantha and Patrick!
    Congratulations again!
    Anna J. Married on 01/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are grateful for Georgia TLC!

We loved working with Audrey and were so glad to have her be a part of our wedding - her services helped make the day enjoyable for us and the planning process as efficient as possible! Georgia TLC helped us stay on track and be sure that everything was well prepared for our big day, which we felt went off without a hitch! We are very grateful for Georgia TLC!

Anna,
    Thank you so much taking the time to review my services. I truly enjoyed working with you. Congratulations to you and Isaiah and wish you many years of happiness!
    Ashton L. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Let this be your easiest wedding planning decision!

I could not have executed my wedding without the help of Audrey Jones. She truly went above and beyond in helping us with our wedding. I instantly felt at ease around her, and she made the planning process so much easier. She was a fantastic liaison between myself and my venue, and was so knowledgeable about all aspects of planning a wedding. I truly cannot say enough about her and all she did for us. Let this be your EASIEST and BEST decision as you begin planning your wedding. You won't regret making her a part of your team!

Ashton,
    From our meet ups for some yummy Mozzarella sticks to cake and food tastings it was so much fun working with you all. Congratulations to you and John again and wish you many years of happiness!
    Kate Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect down to the smallest details

Dawn and the TLC team were incredible assets to my wedding preparation and execution. The could not count the number of times Dawn brought up a question I had not thought of, or solved a problem I did not even realized existed yet. These solutions made the day of go infinitely more smoothly than it would have had I tried to handle it on me own. And for the issues that came up day of, because there will always be those, I did not even know about most of them because of the immediate response from Dawn and her assistant. I have only amazing things to say about TLC!

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Kate, thanks so much for your review. We were honored to have been a part of your wedding day. Congratulations to you and many years of happiness! Your day was beautiful!
illustration stars