Georgia TLC Events Reviews

Georgia TLC Events 6
Georgia TLC Events 7

Christy · Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful!

I didn’t have to worry about anything! She handled it all helping make our wedding the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Christy,
    Thank you so much for your review. It was an honor to be a part of your day! Congratulations to you and Clint!

Barbara-Mother Of The Bride · Married on 12/22/2018

Incredible Day

We couldn't have chosen a better wedding planner. Audrey was always available when we needed her and willing to assist with whatever we asked for. She was always calm and knew what to say when I was worried about things being perfect. When my daughter sat in chocolate before going down the aisle, Audrey sent club soda to the room within minutes. Crises avoided :) We could not have pulled off this incredible day without her!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Barbara, thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and Christy. I know planning a destination wedding isn't always easy so I strive to make sure I help fill in the gaps where needed to ensure your confidence in having a smooth day! Thanks again for the honor of being a part of their day!

Jayde · Married on 11/17/2018

Georgia TLC Events

Working with Audrey was an absolute pleasure! She is extremely good at what she does and made my wedding day even more perfect. She goes above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your day and have as little stress as possible. If you are considering using a day of coordinator or wedding planner she is your person. You will not be disappointed! I highly recommend Georgia TLC Events!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jayde,
    Thank you for your kind words! I enjoyed working with you and Keegan. Your wedding was beautiful! Congratulations again and may you and Keegan have an amazing future together!

Chris Schroeder · Married on 11/11/2018

We love Audrey ❤️

Where to even start. From the beginning, Audrey was amazing. We had multiple meetings with Audrey a few months before the big day. In these meetings, Audrey would go over all the minor and major details of our wedding. She made sure we were completely satisfied and wouldn't settle for anything less. Although we had a small wedding she made us feel special. We hired her during the busy season yet she made us feel like we were her only clients. She made herself available to us, whether it was in person or on the phone. Every situation that caused us stress was quickly taken care of by Audrey. She set up meetings with other vendors for us and would even attend these meetings to advocate for us and what we wanted for our wedding. The day of our wedding was perfect. Audrey was very good about telling us where to be and what to do next, all while decorating our perfect wedding. She has a large stock of decorations that we were able to choose from to create the perfect atmosphere and it came out stunning. She even helped us rehearse our first dance minutes before our grand entrance. Anything we needed, she was there for us. We even had a few fires to put out and she handled them like it was nothing. A week before the wedding, our venue told us that the linen colors we had chosen were no longer available. Audrey was able to find the linens elsewhere and still got them for us. We also were told by our florist that they could no longer get us a certain flower that was a huge part of our theme. Audrey found another florist that was able to supply the flowers to our primary florist. If you've made it this far into the review, take it from us that you can't go wrong with Audrey. She's a true professional with plenty of experience and resources to make your day perfect. We couldn't be happier with going with Audrey, because not only did we get the best wedding planner, we also have found a new life long friend.

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Georgia TLC Events 8
    Georgia TLC Events 9
    Georgia TLC Events 10

Christopher and Nicole,
    Your words have brought tears to my eyes as this means the world to me. I loved working with you both and seeing your faces when you saw the finished product was the best feeling until this. Thank you for entrusting me with your day! I look forward to our next breakfast or dinner together to share more great times! Congratulations again!

Kimberly · Married on 11/10/2018

Audrey is the MVP of wedding vendors!

Audrey was incredibly helpful, knocking items off my "to-do" list before I even thought about them! She offers calming support and great advice/recommendations throughout the process, and a calming presence (yet with a "get stuff done" mindset) on the day of our wedding. With all the craziness of wedding planning and day-of events, I felt confident that Audrey would have everything under control, and she did! With ALL the moving pieces of a wedding, she was so on top of it and everything went perfectly! She is organized, efficient, and an incredibly effective communicator, making sure the vendors and bridal party where exactly where they needed to be (with color-coded timelines included). Audrey also was adamant that any wedding stress on the actual day was taken care of, not falling on the bride/groom or our parents. I would recommend her 100x's over without an ounce of hesitation!! The only downside is that you're going to miss her after your big day is over.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Kim,
    Thank you for your kind words. I too miss seeing you and Riley and our planning sessions. Your day was beautiful and I was honored to be a part of it. Stay in touch and congratulations to you both again!
  • Shaina

Shaina Bellis · Married on 11/03/2018

Audrey is Awesomely Amazing!!!

My husband and I are both project managers and initially struggled with the idea of hiring a wedding coordinator. Now looking back post wedding, we can say hiring Audrey was the BEST decision! Audrey and her team are extremely organized, prepared, professional and absolutely wonderful to work with. They took care of so many little details on the day of the wedding that they made everything look and feel flawless.

We could not have asked for anything better the entire wedding weekend. She helped coordinate the rehearsal and ensured everyone made it to the dinner afterwards. She and her team assisted us with all of our DIY decorations to make sure everything was set up the day of the wedding. She kept everyone calm, yet kept everyone moving to keep the day on schedule. She even made sure we ate our dinner at the reception :)

We are so thankful for everything Audrey did. She helped make our wedding day a perfect day to remember. We would highly recommend Georgia TLC Events to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. And if you have any doubts about whether or not to use a coordinator, dismiss them all. Audrey and her team took all unnecessary stress out of the picture and so we could just enjoy every moment of our very special day

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Georgia TLC Events 11
    Georgia TLC Events 12
    Georgia TLC Events 13
    Georgia TLC Events 14

Shaina
    Thank you so very much for your amazing review of my services. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Anthony during the planning process. Your wedding was beautiful and honored to have been a part of your day! Thank you again and Congratulations! Many years of happiness to you and Anthony!

Krista · Married on 10/20/2018

Krista and Brian

Audrey was such a pleasure to work with! She was on top of all the planning before the wedding and the day of. Her organization, planning, day of coordination, and decor was more than we could have ever imagined. Her number one priority was to make sure the bride and groom were stress-free and that everyone that came to our wedding had a wonderful time. Hiring Audrey to join our wedding team was the best decision we made through this whole process. If your getting married anytime soon, I would highly recommend having Audrey on your team. She will make your day so special.

Krista and Brian,
    It was an honor to work with you both. I really enjoyed the planning process with you and seeing your vision come to life. It may have been a chilly night but it was beautiful and you have an awesome group of family and friends! Stay in touch and Congratulations again Mr. & Mrs. Settle

Susan · Married on 10/13/2018

I could not be more pleased with Audrey and the level of care she provided at our child’s recent wedding! She is a delight in every way and goes above and beyond in providing excellent customer service! She pays so much attention to every detail and truly has the best interest of the bride and groom at heart in everything she does! The wedding would not have been close to the same without her! We didn’t even know how much we needed her until the wedding was over! Best money spent on the wedding by far!!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Georgia TLC Events 15
    Georgia TLC Events 16

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Susan, thank you so much for the honor of being a part of their day! I really enjoyed working with all of you!
  • Eleanor

Eleanor Capozzola · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

We were so thankful to have Audrey’s help. Her and her assistant were wonderful! We could not have done this without them!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Georgia TLC Events 17
    Georgia TLC Events 18
    Georgia TLC Events 19

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Eleanor, it was an honor to be a part of Alexandra's day. It was beautiful. I really enjoyed working with you.

Madeline · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner

Audrey, was AMAZING! She was so organized and really helped my wedding day go smoothly. She was also super helpful the months leading up to my wedding and was always readily available to talk too. She truly made my day feel so special and It would have not been the same without her. I would totally recommend her to anyone looking for an organized, professional, experienced, and quality wedding planner. She truly knows what she is doing and does it above and beyond!

Madeline,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your day! Your wedding was absolutely stunning. The pictures are gorgeous but being there to be a part of it was even more gorgeous. I really enjoyed working with you and your family in the planning process. May you and Seth have many years of happiness!

Susan Williams · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Experience!!

I cannot adequately express how impressed I was with Georgia TLC Events and Audrey!! She was a true delight to work with and made my wedding planning so much easier and seamless. Audrey always made me feel like I was her only client even though I know she was busy in the middle of wedding season!! Audrey truly epitomizes what customer service and going above and beyond is all about. She coordinated all the vendors and their responsibilities so that I could truly relax and enjoy the wedding, and I had so many guests comment how wonderful the flow of the evening was. Audrey is a must for anyone that wants a stress free wedding planning process and wedding day!! And all this is coming from a very particular mom of the bride!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Susan,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. It truly was an honor to be a part of Madeline's day. I really enjoyed working with you both to make Madeline's and your vision come to life. It was one of my favorite and most gorgeous weddings of the year. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you all some time soon!

Alexa · Married on 09/22/2018

From the day we met Audrey from Georgia TLC Events she understood our wedding day vision and maintained that focus for several months to the day! There was an instant connection with her in our initial meeting and our personalities just meshed very well! We walked away from that meeting feeling confident that we would be well taken care of! Our instincts proved right and we couldn’t have asked for a better Wedding Planner! She’s not just your planner she will become your best friend and family! I cannot say enough about this woman!

The day of our wedding the whole ceremony fell apart, LITERALLY!!! On our family and friends! As my grandfather walked me down the isle the drapery started coming down. It was horrifying for everyone! I had my moment, so did my hubby, we all did.... but Audrey was right there picking up the pieces, coordinating, making sure all of our guests were OKAY and taken care of and made sure that I was going to walk down that isle for the second and last time. She made sure that it was going to be perfect AND it was! Our day was a dream come true, all thanks to you!

Our family and friends noticed how smoothly things ran even after the first ceremony and I have and still am hearing SO many AMAZING things about you and the way that you coordinated our special day!

Audrey was also on hand from the rehearsal and all day of the wedding, with a color coated timeline to make sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be and everything ran smoothly!

We are SO thankful to have met you! We love you and our family adores you! Thank you Audrey!!!
    Your so much more than a friend, your apart of our family! - Xo

Lexy and Jon
    Married September 22, 2018

Lexy,
    Where do I begin..I really enjoyed working with you an Jon. It was an honor to be a part of a magical day. Your wedding was stunning and you were beautiful. Thank you for your kind words and I am blessed to have gained a "daughter" from working with you both. Congratulations to you and Jon and may you have many years of happiness!

Jess · Married on 07/14/2018

Audrey is amazing! I wish I could give Audrey 10 stars. Audrey was always easy to reach and willing to help. My daughter and I felt as if we were her only client. Hiring Audrey was the best decision I made during the entire wedding process. I only wished I hired Audrey earlier in the wedding process. Thank you for making my daughter's dream wedding a reality. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of being a part of Jess's day! I enjoyed our planning meetings and calls very much! May Jess and Austen have many years of happiness! Congratulations to you all!

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2018

Audrey was exceptional to work with. She put our mind at ease with so many logistical things we needed - especially since we were doing a destination wedding in Georgia. She removed stress from me and my daughter which you cannot put a price on. She had great ides to help us make the day just perfect. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank You!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor and pleasure working with you all. Best wishes to Stephanie and Alex.

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Audrey for month of coordination and she really went above and beyond that. Honestly I wasn't originally planning on getting a wedding planner but decided to inquire about Georgia TLC events because her husband Mike Jones of Mike Jones Entertainment is a family friend (and also amazing) who we had booked for our DJ. I am SO GLAD we decided to invest in Audrey & Georgia TLC. When I was still trying to get all of my vendors booked, she offered suggestions and even helped me get some of the contracts in place. It was so helpful and definitely more than she needed to do for us. As someone who is not a "planner", I felt so at ease the month of my wedding and on the day because I knew she was there confirming all of the details for me. On the day of the wedding, she was right there making sure everything went off without a hitch. When 2 of my vendors were late (not to her fault at all), she kept me calm and assured us everything would still fine, and it was. Hiring Audrey was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. If you are on the fence about if you need a coordinator/planner or not, I would definitely suggest it to anyone who doesn't want to have to worry about the details. Everyone kept telling me that I was one of the most "chill" brides they've known, but I truly give that credit to Audrey. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Stephanie it was an honor to be a part of yours and Mike's big day! I really enjoyed working with you along the way. Mike and I look forward to seeing you all soon and doing a Braves game soon! Congratulations to you and Michael.

Diana · Married on 04/06/2018

Audrey was an absolute angel during the whole wedding planning process. She takes care of everything and made our day the best day ever. I can’t be more thankful for having her for our wedding. She is so thoughtful and caring on top of her excelled wedding planning skills. She is truly intentional and made us her number one priority. Everyone needs Audrey for their wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Diana,
    Thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed being a part of your day! You and Emory are a blessing to each other and two of the sweetest people I know! Congratulations again and look forward to seeing you all again!

Shelly · Married on 11/18/2017

Audrey exceeded ALL expectations. I was leery of paying for a "day of" coordinator at first - but in hindsight, it was my elementary understanding of what an immense role it is. To be honest - Audrey was SO much more than a day-of coordinator. She was always available, met with us often & answered all our questions. She knows everyone & helped us find many vendors. She was honest & felt more like a friend than a vendor. Our wedding was near flawless & I attribute a lot of that to Audrey & her team. I could write all day, but here are 2 things that elevate Audrey:

1. The week before the wedding, I had an emotional breakdown during one of our planning meetings. Work & everything left to do just got overwhelming. Audrey could tell I needed a few minutes, gave me time & then picked up where we left off once I composed myself. Thru the rest of the meeting, she asking how I was, if I needed a break & what she could take off my plate. I was embarrassed, but by the end, she somehow had me more excited than I was at the beginning! She texted me each day after to see what she could take off my plate.

2. My handicapped great uncle has a wheelchair. Unfortunately, our bus to the rehearsal dinner wasn't handicap-equipped. He is fairly old & couldn't drive, so my family was freaking out about how to get him to dinner. Without hesitation, Audrey jumped in. Once everyone was on the last bus out, she took care of my great uncle & brought him & the chair to our dinner without being asked.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Shelly, thank you so much for your kind words. I so enjoyed getting to know you and Dustin and become friends during the process. Your wedding may have had rain in the end but your day was absolutely gorgeous! You dress was breathtaking! Thank you again! It was an honor to have been a part of it!!

Reagan · Married on 11/04/2017

Audrey is a definite must-have on your wedding team! She was able to answer all the questions I had, and address wedding concerns that my husband and I didn't know we needed to think about. She has a great personality that allows her to work with all different sorts of people, but also a stern side that allows her to get things done. You would not go wrong in hiring her!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Reagan, thank you and Travis for allowing me the honor of being a part of your day! It was absolutely beautiful and the love you and Travis has for each other was so visible from your smiles and looks you gave each other all day and night! Thanks again and best wishes for your future!

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Audrey was awesome to work with; her knowledge and expertise were invaluable throughout the entire wedding planning process. Loved the color coded timelines!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Katie,
    Thanks for your review! It was an honor and pleasure working with you, your mom and Justin along the planning process. Congratulations to you again and look forward to seeing you again!

katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Audrey was the best decision I made during the whole wedding process. My mom and I couldn't have done it without her. She has a large depth of information and advice.She answered all the big and little questions we had during the planning process. She is extremely organized and made my wedding run smoothly, even when things out of our control caused some hiccups. It is clearly not just a job for her. She truly cared about making the day perfect for us.
    I 1000% recommend Audrey and would go through the whole process again just to work with her again! She is amazing! I can't recommend her enough!

Georgia TLC Events 20

Katie,
    I wanted to say thank you for your kind words. As your one year anniversary just passed I still remember your day and how beautiful it was. Thanks for the honor of being a part of your day!

Debbie · Married on 10/14/2017

I would absolutely recommend Audrey for your future wedding! Audrey went above and beyond in her services! She by far was the BEST decision I made. She helped me make decisions throughout the entire process - offering suggestions, listening to my ideas, and never making me feel pressured. On the day of the wedding, we had multiple compliments from guests about how helpful Audrey was and everything that I asked for was executed perfectly. Book her now! You will not regret it! She was great!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Debbie, thank you for taking time for this review. I really enjoyed getting to know you and your family during the planning process. It was an honor to be a part of your day. Congratulations to you and Garrion and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Audrey was everything we could've asked for in a travel agent. She seamlessly booked our amazing trip to Sandals La Source in Grenada and was able to answer all of our questions we had along the way. When we arrived at La Source, we felt fully prepared and at ease. I have since recommended her to any of my friends that are interested in traveling to a Sandals resort, and will continue to use her for future vacations!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Erin,
    Thanks so much for your review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your honeymoon. Looking forward to planning your next one!

Latricia · Married on 07/15/2017

Audrey was wonderful! Her organization, scheduling, understanding, patience, helpfulness and availability for my daughter was more than we could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Georgia TLC Events 25
    Georgia TLC Events 26
    Georgia TLC Events 27

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to with with you all! The wedding was gorgeous and you would never know we had a rain shower! Thanks again for the honor of being chosen to be a part of their day! Congratulations again and best wishes to them both!

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Audrey was everything I needed! She went above and beyond to work with my crazy teacher schedule and was always twelve steps ahead of me. She was also extremely helpful with planning my honeymoon!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Georgia TLC Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! I really enjoyed working with your mom you and Trenton in the planning process! Congratulations again and look forward to getting together soon!

Babs · Married on 06/03/2017

You won't find a better wedding planner than Audrey with Georgia TLC! She was with us from day 1 of planning all the way through the big day!! Her compassion, professionalism, and ability to make my daughters dream wedding a reality will make me forever grateful!! I miss her!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Babs,
    Thanks so much for your kind words! It was truly a magical experience working with you and Sarah! It actually didn't feel like work because I felt like you were family! Thanks again for the honor and hope to see you all soon!