Georgia Palms & Gardens Reviews

Georgia Palms & Gardens 6
Georgia Palms & Gardens 7

Samuel · Getting married on 05/25/2020

very impressed

I was impressed, by the flexibility that the owner has to accommodate us at our wedding. we have out own caterer, however she offered to help with the decorations. she said "Just bring the stuff in and I will do the rest" I never met anyone like her before.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved getting to know all of you. You are such a beautiful couple and you are blessed with amazing family and friends. See you soon!
  • Ensenada

Ensenada Reyna · Married on 07/03/2019

Outstanding Service, Great Details, Beautiful Venue

They’ve been for me every step of the way! Even with my changes and Groomszilla... LOL Our Wedding was beautiful because of the Venue. The owners are amazing and I wouldn’t have been able to do it without them. Thank y’all for all the hard work!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 16
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 17
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 18

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

We appreciate you SO MUCH! Thanks for being such a wonderful person and choosing us for your big day : )

Liz Carlson · Married on 05/31/2019

Outstanding service!!!!

Georgia Palms and Gardens staff is amazing! The place is magical and catered to everything we needed and couldn't have asked or gottten better! I would totally recommend this place.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words. We wish you, your family and friends all the best of luck!

Mimi Jean · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

We celebrated our daughter’s graduation 👩‍🎓 party there and our experience was Amazing! I love everything about it. The landscape, the kindness of Ms. Ida and the decor was absolutely perfect. I will recommend this place a thousand times a day.
    Thanks guys!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 19
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 20
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 21
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 22

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Thanks so much, Mimi! We loved having you. What a wonderful day! Hope to see you all again soon! You have a beautiful family.
  • Davis

Davis L · Married on 05/11/2019

A memorable outside wedding!

This venue was perfect, we rented this venue for our Outside wedding in May 2019. The outside featured beautiful landscaping and even paved parking lots. There were 2 places outside to choose from to have our ceremony. The inside bride and groom rooms were also a great touch. The reception building was also nice and spacious. The owner interacted well and even had a back-up plan in case it rained. Thank you for a great venue!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 23

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your big day! You are such a lovely couple and we hope that you will have a happy and loving marriage. Please come and visit us anytime.
  • Marcia

Marcia Lastrapes · Married on 05/11/2019

Our May '19 wedding - Chic Farm Rustic

The moment I saw this venue I knew it was perfect for what we were envisioning; the greenery, the flowers, fountain, outside tables and chairs (were a blemished free white). Our photographer was able to get hundreds of pics with nice landscape view and decor all over property. Co-owner Ida was flexible to move yard decor where we needed them; big plus for us, because our pictures at the metal table and bench is my favorite! Family and friends loved this place so much they want to visit here again (future baby shower maybe perhaps). Ballroom was very nice, loved the canvas of it. Only need a few decor to make it a dream. Bar area and DJ areas already in place. If you want a stress free wedding choose this venue. I was taking 5 grad scl classes while planning this wedding, I didn't have to worry about the venue except the weather.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 30
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 31
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 32

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Marcia, you are such a unique and amazing person. We truly wish you all the best of luck. Please, please, please stay in touch!
  • Brittany

Brittany Astin · Married on 11/03/2018

An Amazing Experience!!

First, let me start by saying there is no need to think about it- You definitely need to have your event at here!!! The venue is absolutely beautiful! Lots of space, & the scenery is amazing. I am having my wedding here in the fall && can not wait! I know it is going to be everything that I want it to be plus more. Ida, is the best ever!!! ( Wonderful family) She is very professional, & she communicates very well! I would recommend Georgia Palms & Gardens a million times over!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 33

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Aw, Brittany! We are beyond excited for you, your family, and your future as Mrs. What a great family you have. You know you are always welcome here.

Rhonda Duncan · Married on 11/03/2018

Georgia Palms A Great Place

My daughter was getting married; she saw the venue and fell in love; the wedding was short notice but Ida/Georgia Palms were terrific. She was patient with my lack of wedding planning skills, she worked with all my changes etc... with a smile. they are very personable and professional and made a stressful time... a little less stressful. and the Venue is more than accommodating to fit your needs; beautiful scenery spacious room. Just all around great experience and sometimes I'm just a bit hard to please....and she surpassed my expectations and ease my fears throughout the entire process! Book them.. you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Thank you, Rhonda, for the kind words. You guys are great! Happy to have met you and you are welcome here anytime.

Jasmin · Married on 10/27/2018

Seamless From Start to Finish

This place is phenomenal !
    Planning your child’s first birthday - as a first time parents is enough stress in itself (Yes, I’ll admit I’m THAT mom)

But from our first interaction with Ida we were throroughly impressed. . she consistently offered prompt responses to all of our emails and extended flexibility with requests.

The venue itself was an open canvas - you can literally transform the space to suit ANY vision for your special event.

We plan on hosting with Georgia Palm & Gardens in the near future. Thank you , thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Aw, thanks, Jasmin! We wish you and your family the best of luck and hope to see you again soon for more celebrations : )
  • Towanda

Towanda · Married on 08/20/2017

Awesome event!

I really appreciate the way the wedding and reception turned out! Ida was very knowledgeable and patient (my family is a little antsy sometimes).

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 43
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 44
    Georgia Palms & Gardens 45

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Thanks, Towanda! We appreciate the kind words and meeting all of you. Best of luck to you and your family. Stay blessed!

Nina · Married on 09/03/2016

A Treasure

This is a gem of a place!! My dear friend celebrated her 30th wedding anniversary here May 25th, 2019. The couple were pleased with this place and I was beyond impressed. As an Event Planner, I have planned events at a lot of different places and I must say this place is among the best! The moment that I brought them (the couple) to see the venue, they were hooked and so was I. The venue is perfect all on its own; needing little to no decorations if one chooses. The ballroom and landscape is the perfect setting for any event. Just magical!!!! Working with Ida was a blast! I simply adore her. She’s always the professional; very flexible and accommodating. The night before and day of, Ida and staff were right there helping with set up and execution – such a great working relationship to make sure the anniversary celebration was a hit.
    Friends and family love this place and have marked Georgia Palms & Gardens as the venue of choice for them in the future. I highly recommend this place and can’t wait to do another event there (hoping for a lifetime of events there)

Sent on 07/07/2019

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

We love you, Nina! Thank you for your kind words. We can't wait to have the pleasure working with you again : )

Mary · Married on 03/05/1991

30th Wedding Anniversary

My husband and I had our 30th Wedding Anniversay celebration here and it was AMAZING! The owners were so nice and went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. The entire team was so FRIENDLY and professional. Thanks!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Georgia Palms & Gardens's reply:

Thank you, Mary! YOU are amazing! We truly enjoyed getting to know all of you and can't wait for the next opportunity to host you. We have just planted about 30 palm trees and installed a new ceremony space - you have to come to see it all : )