Georgia EVentures Reviews

18 Reviews for Georgia EVentures

• Indiam

Indiam W. · Married on 07/16/2021

Great Experience

My husband and I used Jeff for our getaway car at our wedding a week ago. The booking process was so easy! Jeff was extremely responsive and so nice! He showed up on time and we enjoyed our ride to the hotel. His prices are affordable and he is extremely professional. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/24/2021

Kimberly R. · Married on 11/02/2019

My 50 & Fabulous Birthday Celebration

Jeff Cohen was the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was kind, friendly, patient and very, very professional!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Georgia EVentures's reply:

Thank you for the honor of escorting you into your 50th Birthday Bash! Happy that BlueBeauty could be part of your Special Day!
  • Sohang

Sohang P. · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Car

I used Blue Beauty as the wedding entrance car for my Indian wedding and she was an instant hit with everyone! The car was in immaculate condition and extremely comfortable to ride in. Jeff was also fantastic! He showed up 30 minutes early and stayed until the procession (baraat) was over and he even showed me a few features of the car while we were waiting for the procession to begin. Jeff was a great conversationalist and, although, it was his first ever Indian wedding he was extremely respectful and seemed to have a lot of fun! The price was very fair compared to other vendors and you also have the option to customize what you want and what you don't want in the services provided. I highly recommend using Blue Beauty for any of your events.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Georgia EVentures's reply:

It was such a special honor to be included in Sohang's Baraat and I had a birdseye view of the procession! Happy to provide that element of beauty, and sustainability Sohang shared with me that was so important to him and his bride on his wedding day.
  • Tosha

Tosha · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding getaway

Jeff was amazing! The process to book his service was easy and convenient. His price is beyond fair. My husband and I enjoyed the ride in the Tesla. It was the end to a great night. He got us to our destination smooth and safe. I will certainly book him again and recommend him. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Georgia EVentures's reply:

It was a pleasure working with Tosha Davis providing BlueBeauty for her Wedding Day Get Away car. All of their personal belongings fit in the spacious Tesla trunk and no cell phones, wallets or drivers licenses were left behind! Wishing you all the best in your married life and thanks for the great photos!
  • Niki

Niki O. · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!!

We used Georgia eVentures for our wedding transportation and had a wonderful experience! Coordinating the service was easy, and Jeff was flexible and incredibly responsive to our needs. The day of service was seemless - the great driving, clean car, prompt service and attention made our day even more special! We will be happy to use Georgia eVentures again!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Georgia EVentures's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure serving Niki and her family on the day of her wedding. Niki's booking involved four separate segments and I was happy to remove all of the transportation logistics headaches from their wedding day. I look forward to serving them again.
  • Carlie

Carlie · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful !

Jeff with Georgia Eventures was awesome! He reached out to me as my wedding date was right around the corner and I was still searching for a getaway car and driver. The prices and styles of cars I was finding were not economical or fun cars that suited the style of my wedding. I was glad he reached out to ask if I have found anyone yet because the price he offered for the getaway service in the Tesla was perfect for my husband and I. It was the perfect touch to end our perfect day. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Georgia EVentures's reply:

Georgia EVentures was so happy to be available for Carlie's wedding date. Sometimes the Get Away car is the last item on the list. We appreciate Carlie's recognition of our modest prices and high level of service including last minute bookings.
  • Amy

Amy G. · Married on 03/16/2019

Great Experience!

We were so excited to drive away from our wedding in style! Our previous getaway car did not work out so I was scrambling last minute to find a replacement and Jeff was just the thing! He immediately responded to me and showed up prior to our send off to help load the car with our things! This was a surprise for my fiance and he loved it. We were so impressed with the Tesla and all of the features. Jeff not only drove us to our after party but was also kind enough to wait and also drove us to our hotel! That was such a bonus! I am very happy with this entire experience! Will definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Georgia EVentures's reply:

Amy and Randy were a pleasure to drive from their wedding reception to their after party and their hotel destination. They asked me a lot of great questions about how the Tesla works and really enjoyed how quiet it is - just what they wanted after a long, busy wedding day. Thanks for choosing Georgia EVentures!
  • agrizzle440

Amy · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect Surprise Ending!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Moni · Married on 12/02/2018

Georgia EVentures

Jeff was an amazing transportation vendor to have. He was there for us with whatever we needed & provided amazing service that went above & beyond. Having him a part of our special day really made a difference & we are so glad we chose him to be our ride. We wouldn’t change anything about it.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Georgia EVentures's reply:

What an incredible December Wedding Day! I was happy to have time to pick up an energy drink for Darius for the drive from the wedding to the reception. Moni and Darius were so gracious to invite me to their wedding reception and to send me photos of the Tesla with their wedding party.

Mary C. · Married on 05/12/2018

Jeff was very nice and easy to work with. The exit from our wedding was flawless, and he had water bottles waiting for us in the car. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Caleigh · Married on 12/16/2017

They were really easy quick and easy to communicate with and very friendly. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Abby · Married on 10/29/2017

I cannot recommend Jeff enough. We needed a getaway car from our wedding reception to our hotel, and I am SO glad we found EVentures! The Tesla was beautiful, and the getaway was perfectly timed. He showed up 30 minutes early to get our luggage into the car before our sendoff. Bottled waters waiting for us. What more could we want? Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2017

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. He's very down-to-earth and like all my other wedding vendors genuinely cared about providing a great experience and good customer service. The Tesla was GORGEOUS and a nice wow factor at the wedding. We received many compliments. At the end of the night we were more than exhausted and possibly not all there but Jeff was not only courteous but also helped cue us up for a few more picture that he (instinctively) knew our photographer would want to snap. I would recommend this vendor with an A+

Sent on 10/06/2017

Chase · Married on 09/16/2017

Great job all around from Georgia Eventures. Highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Kat · Married on 06/10/2017

Jeff was one of our favorite vendors out of the companies that we had the chance to work with for our wedding. Every communication with him was easy and friendly. He was on time and accommodating and gave us an option for our exit that fit our personalities so much better than a traditional limo or stretch SUV. Additional helpful information - This vendor is LGBT friendly. Thanks so much for being part of our happy day, Jeff! You are awesome!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Jeff was a pleasure to work with. From the moment I booked the Tesla for our wedding, he communicated payments and confirmed dates and times. Jeff arrived on time to the reception and was able to drive us to our hotel after our wedding. He is very passionate about his car and will be happy to tell you all about it if you're interested. We had a fantastic drive down learning about the Tesla. At the end of the ride, Jeff had a complimentary bottle of champagne and wished us the best. I would definitely recommend him for your special event!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • APZ

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Jeff was great and super easy to work with! My hubby put off finding get away transportation until VERY close to the wedding, but so glad that we ended up finding and booking with Georgia e-venture. Jeff had a contract to us immediately and was very responsive to all our questions. The car was spotless and he was very professional and even made a pit stop for us to take a few pictures in centennial park on our way to the hotel! I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a fun twist on a get away car!

Sent on 06/13/2017

John · Married on 06/25/2016

My advice is to go ahead and book. Mr. Cohen was great. He responded to all emails in a timely manner. We booked him as our getaway car at our wedding. We ment to end at 11 but due to our crowd we had to end about an hour early and he was I credibly flexible about when he could pick us up. The car was clean and well kept. It made for an amazing photo as a back drop. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 01/11/2017