13 Reviews for Georgi Anastasov Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
13 Georgi Anastasov Photography Reviews

Georgi is absolutely phenomenal to work with, and a true artist. He photographed our wedding this past June, and he was able to capture every smile, tear, and laugh! He is so easy to work with, and so warm and welcoming and I hope our paths cross again. Thank you, Georgi for making our day so special! We are so grateful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Georgi for our engagement and day of wedding photos. We could not have been happier with both. Our wedding photos are amazing and will bring back so many great memories. From the formal portraits to Georgi's ability to capture moments we never saw and his documentary style, we could not have been happier. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Sean, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Georgi enough. He is absolutely amazing. This man care so much about the quality of his photography. He knows exactly what he needs to execute wedding photos of perfection. He is very kind and flexible. Georgi is worth every dime and I would not hesitate to use him again.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

He is AMAZING!! So easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. His photos are amazing. Anyone I have recommended him to says the same thing. Georgi is the BESTTTTT.

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Georgi is an amazingly talented photographer. We got so many compliments on how unique our engagement and wedding photos were. Georgi came to our house and our neighborhood to shoot us in our element, and the photos turned out so beautiful and unlike any others that I've seen. It was so awesome to have photos that were our style and just ours. Georgi is able to capture photos that look beautiful and natural, and he is full of great suggestions for locations too. At the wedding, he got all of the spontaneous moments and even got the little children in the wedding party to smile, which is a big deal! We also did the photobooth and the polaroid style photos were a huge hit with our guests and made for a beautiful keepsake for us and them. We can't recommend Georgi enough.

Profile Picture Vinny, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Georgi was great to work with for our engagement pictures and on our wedding day! He combined our picture ideas and some of his own that left us with a variety of unique and beautiful photos. Georgi also responded quickly to any emails and answered any questions my husband and I had. He was very organized on our wedding day, which made things go very smoothly. Our favorite pictures are the ones he took of us in the rain at night. We also used the photobooth from Georgi, which was a huge hit with our guests! We are so glad we went with Georgi!

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/21/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Georgi was amazing to work with. He was so flexible with our wishes and worked with us on our contract so we got just what we wanted. The day of our wedding, he was always professional, friendly and so creative with our shots. I even have to commend him for not blowing a gasket when my high maintenance bridesmaids walked off because they didn't want to stand in the grass and get dirty. He got the shots he needed while working with their craziness. We got our proofs back on time and I have to say that Georgi was worth every penny. The pictures are insanely gorgeous. Everyone in my family agrees that the pictures are extraordinary and that Georgi wasn't just any wedding photographer. The way he plays with the light and gets really beautiful candid shots is to be commended. After seeing the proofs, all anyone says is that they have no idea how we're going to pick our favorites for an album. Neither do we! I would highly recommend Georgi to anyone who wants really interesting and beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/8/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Georgi's work is AMAZING! The way he can look at something and see a totally different thing while shooting puts his work above the rest!! Our wedding pictures had a flair that you dont see all the time!! I cant wait to work with Georgi again!!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband is a photographer and was very picky when selecting one for our wedding. He is in awe of Georgi's talent and superb eye, as am I. Georgi is very personable and makes you feel relaxed. We're so grateful we found him.

Profile Picture User1481352, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We booked Georgi for our wedding after he photographed a few of our friends’ weddings. After seeing how great their pictures turned out we knew we had to have Georgi photograph our wedding. We even held off booking our venue until we knew Georgi was available that day. Leading up to the wedding the only thing that I did not stress over was our wedding photos, I knew that they would be wonderful. Our wedding photos turned out more beautiful than we expected and Georgi captured every moment exactly as we envisioned. We are so lucky that we now have such beautiful photos that captured our day perfectly to look back on. We highly recommend Georgi!

Profile Picture Jackie , 9/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Georgi is simply the best wedding photographer in the area, in my humble opinion. He has a way of capturing interactions and emotions with ease. He seems to know exactly what to photograph with little direction and also ensures a capture of specified shots. I have been grateful for Georgi's services for my engagement photos, wedding photos, a special event in the city and also recently for a holiday party. I suspect when it comes time for another event, Georgi will be there. He fits in well with any surrounding, even adjusting his wardrobe to blend in. He is personable and kind, seems to care about his clients and is not at all pushy via phone or email. The quality of his work is excellent and I don't have a single complaint. He handed over our photos very quickly in all cases. He is friendly yet professional and I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture LeeAnne, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Georgi is unbelievably talented. Other professional photographers recognize this, too. Some photographers can learn from reading and classroom-learning (to certain extents), but stellar photographers just have a natural eye. Georgi has that natural eye -- it comes naturally to him. He is our go-to for our photography needs because he is professional and that talented.

Profile Picture User2535275, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews