Georgewood Florist Reviews

16 | Floral Park, NY

16 Reviews for Georgewood Florist

Carly · Married on 04/28/2018

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!!! Everyone at our wedding was blown away with how amazing our flowers were!!! Dave was awesome, super easy to work with & communicate with. He spent as much time as we needed going over every detail of the wedding, making sure he knew exactly what we had envisioned. He went above & beyond my expectations & made it all so much more beautiful than I could've ever imagined!!! Highly recommending Georgewood Florist to everyone we know!!!!!

Patricia · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved my wedding flowers from Georgewood! Daniela was lovely to work with and created exactly what I envisioned. Thank you so much!

Nicole · Married on 04/15/2017

Georgewood Florist did a beautiful job for our wedding at the De Seversky. They listened during our consultations on what I had envisioned for our wedding and executed elegant centerpieces. I would highly recommend their services.

Diandra · Married on 04/02/2017

Excellent service, they made my vision a reality. Would definitely recommend them to a friend .

Vanessa · Married on 02/17/2017

Fabulous place and such a pleasure to work with the girls on our vision for the wedding day.! We were so pleased with our centerpieces and my bouquet!. Flawless work and the prompt with delivery. Thank you again to Daniella and her team.

• X

Xiomara · Married on 10/10/2016

My wedding is in a month. Georgewood has been the best vendor to work with so far. Easy to talk to and they listen to what you want! The prices are great and you get more for what you pay! My sample viewing was perfect and I just cannot wait to see final results. I will update this review after the date - but I can guarantee that I will not be disappointed!

Dave is the owner and he was so easy to talk to. Thanks guys!!!

Wedding was perfection!!! They delivered my bouquets first since the table centerpieces were too big and my venue required them to set them up after the ceremony. I need the bouquets for pictures so Dave was quick to arrange two separate delivery times at no extra fee. It was PERFECT. I am not sure how to attach pictures but I wish I could so you guys could see what his team did for me. I have no regrets. thanks so much guys!!! <3 <3 <3

Diana · Married on 03/04/2016

I was so happy with the work of Georgewood Florist. They had the best price and the staff is so responsive. I provided them with images of my vision and they exceeded my expectations!

Laura · Married on 07/12/2014

Beautiful centerpieces & boquets! The flowers were exactly what I asked for and more!

Maura · Married on 04/11/2014

AMAZING !! Extremely reasonable. They have a wonderful staff.. extremely helpful and professional. Beautiful flowers !!

Sara · Married on 12/14/2013

We are so glad we used Georgewood for our wedding. Georgewood had also done all of the flowers for the groom's parents years ago, as well as bouqets and various arrangements for different holidays and occasions over the past several years, and their great quality never changes. For our wedding they created beautiful bouquets, an exquisite arch, and all of the ceremony flowers and decor. They were so helpful leading up to the wedding because we had a hard time coming up with ideas on our own because we are not that familiar with all different types of flowers, and without us coming in with a design in mind, they helped us create a beautiful look for our wedding day. They were so responsive to all of our emails (and there were a lot!) including up until close the wedding when we were still going back and forth between a more traditional all white wedding bouquet and a more wintery mix bouquet. We ultimately decided on a wintery mix bouquet based on a sample picture they sent, and the bouquets came out exactly like we pictured them! It felt great to rely on a wonderful company for our wedding day because we didn't have to give anything a second thought.. it was all fantastic!

Martez · Married on 07/12/2013

Tony and his team at Georgewood Florist were wonderful. Daniele was very efficient and helpful and the end result was absolutely beautiful. My bouquet was amazing; the bridal parties flowers went perfectly with the wedding colors and the centerpieces were unbelievable. I couldn't be happier with the end result. I will take my business to Tony at Georgewood from now on recommend him to all my family and friends.

excellent job, beautiful flowers and followed the few stipulations I gave very well.

Robin · Married on 06/10/2012

My friend recommended me to this florist and I am so thankful. The flowers were for my wedding, from the bouquet, boutonniere to the centerpieces, they were beautiful. The color of the flowers matched the bridesmaid dress perfectly and I could not done it with Jennifer and the rest of the crew that assist on making my day beautiful.

Karianne · Married on 07/10/2010

I can not thank the people at Georgewood Florist enough!!! Stupidly, I thought that I would go to the local bodegas and get flowers and toss them into some vintage aqua mason jars I got on ebay and do it all the day before my wedding....ha! Luckily my parents came up from Texas, to NYC, a week before the wedding and told me that I was crazy! So they took it upon them selves to locate a florist and get the flowers taken care of by professionals. Not to mention, they took our order 4 days before the wedding with no problem. The flowers were absolutely amazing and exactly what I wanted, which kudos to my mom and dad for understanding what I really wanted and relaying it. My bouquet was so lovely and my two bridesmaids bouquets were bright and looked just brilliant against their navy cotton dresses! All of the corsages and boutonnieres looked fabulous as well! Another amazing thing was how long the centerpieces lasted after the wedding. I kept one in my refrigerator during our week long honeymoon and it still looked great, I took it to work and it lasted another 3-4 day! Highly recommended!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2011

Jenn was so nice to work with and extremely helpful. I was able to bring in picture and they replicated it to my needs and color scheme. Plus they labeled and delivered everything as requested on a timely manner

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2011

Georgewood Florist was everything we needed for planning the flowers for our wedding. They were professional, courteous and so very helpful with suggestions that helped to make the day like a fairy tale. The flowers were delivered on time, were gorgeous and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Georgewood!