31 Reviews for Georgette's flowers

Set Up (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
29 Georgette's flowers Reviews

Georgettes did the flowers and some table centerpieces for my daughters wedding in October. Lynette was fabulous from the beginning and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous ! It has been a full week and I am sitting here still enjoying them. I would book her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Georgette's was recommended to us by a friend, and we were very impressed with the service! We absolutely loved how our centerpieces turned out. We were able to rent the vases for the centerpieces and every vase was unique and beautiful. The flower arrangements were lovely! It was a bit difficult to schedule our final appointment simply because we were in the busiest season for them. Georgette's Flowers let us pick up the centerpieces the day before and return the week after at our convenience. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres all held up very well even though it was a 90 degree day.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Planning our flowers with Lynette was so much fun! She is always full of energy and always has so many ideas bursting out of her! I can honestly say that my flowers were by far my favorite detail of my wedding, which I was surprised about because when I went in for my appointments with my mom, we weren't really able to articulate what we wanted very well! Needless to say, Lynette caught on without hesitation and was able to bring my exact vision to life! We went back in to Georgette's throughout the planning period and were able to see some of the ideas that she had for our wedding. Lynette was extremely receptive to my reactions and even when I couldn't articulate my vision or what I wanted changed, she just knew and could fix it! Being able to go in on the Friday before my wedding and see all the flowers before hand was a huge benefit, I knew I was getting exactly what I had dreamed of! I absolutely loved all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc. and cannot imagine my wedding day without Georgette's. I HIGHLY recommend Lynette and Georgette's Flowers to all brides looking for an amazing florist, with infectious energy and the ability to see your vision even when you cant! Thanks Lynette, I cant imagine my flowers being any more perfect!

Profile Picture Mara, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Georgette's Flowers has been our family's top choice in florists for years and their flowers for the wedding exceeded our high expectations, as usual. We wanted simple, classic roses and needed recommendations for the best way to achieve the look - Lynnette went above and beyond to meet my mother and me early on a Saturday and achieved the exact look spot on. My bouquet was gorgeous. Additionally, Lynnette was very easy to speak with regarding budget, which is always much appreciated as wedding spending can get out of hand so quickly!

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very happy with my flowers from Georgette's - they were gorgeous. When I first picked them up, I was unhappy with the shape of the bouquets (this was my fault based on photos that I had provided as reference), but they literally fixed them within 30 minutes - what great service! Everything looked awesome --- the flowers were bright and colorful on my wedding day. I thought that I got a great value.

Profile Picture Alison, 5/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

She was very friendly and willing to do what I wanted and work with my wishes, even trying to stay in budget. Flowers are expensive, but her prices were the same as everyone else, so I can't complain. The flowers I ordered looked great and were very fresh. She was flexible with changes I made as well.

Profile Picture Jena, 2/22/14, 2 Reviews
4.2

They did a great job with the flowers. Had great ideas and made something new based on a picture I showed her. Great job, I just thought they were a bit pricey.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/21/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynnette was so helpful in picking out flowers for the ceremony! I'm not a big flower person and she helped explain the flowers and show pictures so I could understand what each of them were. She knew exactly what I wanted and the flowers came out perfectly.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My mom and I had so much fun planning our flowers and centerpieces with Lynnette! She was always so full of energy and excitement that was extremely contagious. I went into our first meeting a little nervous because I wasn't sure how to explain my vision, but she caught on without hesitation and had many added ideas that we ended up using. I absolutely loved all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpeices, etc. and cannot imagine my wedding day without Georgette's. Highly recommended to all brides looking for a fun experience, beautiful creations and a great value. Thanks, Lynnette!!

Profile Picture kelsey, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Georgette's is absolutely fabulous! Lynette worked with us so well and the bouquets she and her staff created were absolutely beautiful. Everything was perfect

Profile Picture Alisa, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW!!! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful!! We worked with Lynette to pick them out and she had such great ideas that still allowed us to stay in our budget. So many people who went out of their way to compliment the flowers that day! I would highly recommend Georgette's!!

Profile Picture Arin, 6/15/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very pleased with my wedding flowers. Want to make sure everything is perfect for the wedding day, the way it should be! Got exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture User1438889, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Georgettes did a wonderful job and i received numerous compliments from my guest for the table arrangements and all the groom/brides flowers. I would reccomend Georgettes for anyone looking for wedding florist in Peoria IL area- Jim Wunder

Profile Picture Shayna, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was thrilled with how perfectly Lynette interpreted my vision for my flowers and I will admit, I gave her a difficult task! Initially, I did not want to have any flowers at my wedding because I'm just not crazy about them and (usually) think they're a waste of money. At the urging of my mom, I met with Lynette to see what she could create; she came very highly recommended from the WeddingWire community and our wedding planner.

I told her that the only flower I had found that I loved was an orchid and that I hated the "tight" bouquets that were popular. I gave her swatches of our wedding colors, Google images of orchids and teardrop bouquets, and a massive list of "likes" and "dislikes". She was up for the challenge!

When I told our different vendors what type of bouquet she was creating, they were all surprised given that it is not her usual style and they were as shocked as I was ecstatic when I saw it for the first time. Everything was perfect! Not only did she surpass my expectations but she also demonstrated how wonderful she is at her job. Even though it was perhaps outside of her norm, she is an artist and was able to work with my unique requests!

Exceptional work!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I felt Georgette's was very reasonable compared to others I looked at. They knew my budget upfront and stayed in it. I told them what I liked/wanted and they were able to show me some pictures of the flowers. They are very knowledgeable about what flowers go together. They let me come in the day before to see what they looked like and they were gorgeous. Good place to get flowers for any occasion!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Clearly excited about their craft, the people at Georgette's know what they're doing. Although the planning meetings were a little too high-energy for my flower-ignorant self, I could tell we were in good hands. They were also very helpful in finding us beautiful arrangements and centerpieces while staying within budget. I appreciated their honesty and commitment to helping bring our vision of the day to life!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Georgette's did a great job! The flowers were exactly what I asked for & were beautiful!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers provided by Georgette's are gorgeous! They do amazing work. I thought the price was reasonable. Several people commented that my flowers were really pretty! You will not be disappointed when working with Georgette's!

Profile Picture User1397601, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Georgette's did a wonderful job. When I first met with her all I knew was I wanted sunflowers. I didn't know what else would work but I wanted sunflowers!! She is very excited about her work. She kept adding to her ideas until there was an arrangement I was happy with. And when I got my flowers, they were BEAUTIFUL!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/7/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Was so happy with the flowers that Georgette and her team did for our wedding. When starting out I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted, but she went above and beyond to work with me to pinpoint exactly what was right for both bouquets and centerpieces. They have great creative skills and were nice enough to let us come by the day before to see the finished flowers. Thanks!

Profile Picture J, 12/31/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and the price was very reasonable for the quality we got! They were very friendly and easy to work with. We have always bought flowers from Georgette's and will continue!!
Thanks
Stefanie and Derek

Profile Picture Derek, 12/18/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Georgette's did a fabulous job with all of the flowers for our wedding. She made sure we were able to set up various meetings throughout the planning process so we were on the same page and had the same vision for the wedding. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted. The only issue was one of the designs for the centerpieces ended up having more greenery in it than I had wanted and also did not include a very important aspect I had communicated from the beginning. I had wanted hydrangeas in all the centerpieces and she had it in the bottom of a beautiful vase but not on the top due to placement/water for the flower to keep it looking fresh. I just wish she had communicated that to me prior to review 2 days before the wedding since that was something very important to me. Just make sure you are clear on exactly what you want. She prides herself on having happy brides and wants everyone to love their flowers.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/31/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were so beautiful, exceeded my expectations! She catered to my budget, and I absolutely couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/31/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have been happier! Georgette's does such a phenomenal job with flowers! The creativity that comes from that shop is amazing. You give her an idea, and Georgette creates a masterpiece!!!! Such a BEAUTIFUL job so well-done!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

High quality work for a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews