George Segale Films Reviews

42 | Sparta, NJ

42 Reviews for George Segale Films

• Casey

Casey · Married on 09/22/2018

Just finished an engagement shoot with George. I was nervous and my fiancé is super uncomfortable with anything photo-related. But George was super easy going and made the shoot so much fun that it felt like second nature. He was able to direct without making photos look cheesy and over-posed. He has a passion for what he does and it shows in his pictures! Looking forward to shooting our wedding with him next fall.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Daniel · Married on 09/22/2018

George is awesome. Very fun and provides excellent quality photo's and video's. Goes above and beyond.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Beth · Married on 10/29/2017

George Segale was amazing to work with! His work is amazing and extremely creative! Our wedding was fabulous and he added to the fun! Having shopped around for a videographer/cinematographer , we are thrilled to have George share our special day!! Thank you to George and your team!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/27/2017

I can only say one word when it comes to George and his team and that is ROCKSTARS! Thank you so making my wedding day dreams come true! You made everything amazing and came through to put a cherry on top of the perfect day! I can’t wait to continue to share our special life moments with you forever.

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • F

Fallon · Married on 03/30/2017

Working with George was amazing. He made it so much fun and everything was comfortable and easy. He has a great eye and captured the moments beautifully!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Christa · Married on 02/25/2017

Selecting George Segale to photograph our wedding day this past February was the best choice we could have made. His creativity and attention to detail is impeccable and his easy going and fun personality made me feel at ease. From getting ready at the hotel, to walking down the aisle, to dancing the night away, he was there capturing all the special moments. His photographs captured our special day in ways I couldn't have imagined. I couldn't be happier with his work and highly recommend him. Our photographs are absolutely beautiful and looking at them transports me back to the best day of my life.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Bobby · Married on 08/20/2016

When you and your wife both grew up making films, worked in TV and continue to film, shoot and edit you need to get the best to capture the most special day of your life.

George and his team truly made the greatest wedding film I could have asked for. I have know George since high school and knew of his talents. When my wife and I sat down with George and explained exactly what we wanted but also allowed him to have creative freedom we put a lot of trust in him.

I am beyond ecstatic with the work George has done. I have no complaints at all.

The day of the wedding George and his team arrived on time and were extremely a joy to work with. He knew exactly what he was doing and we just let him create.

I would recommend George Seagle Films to anyone!

Thank you George!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

If you're on the fence about whether you should spend the money on a Wedding videographer ...DO IT!! After seeing the video that George & his team made of our Wedding, I would have 100% regretted not getting a proper Wedding video done. George was somehow able to perfectly capture our relationship as well as our Wedding day/night. We received both the long raw footage to watch at our leisure, but mainly we received a shorter edited version which blew us away. It's the perfect way to share the most important parts of that day with family, friends, & even on social media. The work & effort that was put into our video was nothing short of amazing!

The day of the wedding George & his team arrived on time and were super fun to be around! They were very laid back which helped me relax, & were all about capturing real moments.

I would (and will) recommend George Seagle Films to anyone!

Thanks George!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Alyse · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for a videographer, look no further! My husband and I were extremely happy with our videographers on the day of our wedding, and how they helped our day be absolutely perfect! We also were supplied with a short film of our wedding, and the raw footage that came in our package. I cannot wait to relive our wedding every time we watch our raw footage of that day!!!!

Mike · Married on 04/30/2016

There really isn't anyone out there quite like George. From the moment we scheduled our consultation and met with George, my wife and I knew we were using GSF and AZS. They are a team like no other. George was very professional and made us both extremely comfortable from the beginning. On our wedding day George and his team did their video thing and the results were unbelievable. The project cinema was absolutely EPIC and the full length film truly allowed us to relive our wedding day. We were able to see a lot in the video that we did not actually get to see on our wedding day which was pretty neat. Pictures are timeless and they spark memories of our wedding day, but the video actually allowes us to completely relive our wedding. I highly recommend GSF trust me you will not be disappointed.

Laura · Married on 04/30/2016

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. The day ran so smoothly, everything was amazing, and as everyone told us, it was over with in a blink of the eye. With our wedding video, we are able to relived our special day and watch other's enjoyment throughout the day. George was amazing. He was so much fun to work with, easy going, and knows how to capture those special moments in such a creative way. I was hesitant at first to have a cinematographer for our wedding, but my husband convinced me to go for a consultation. We watched a sample and I LOVED it! I was feeling better about having him on our day. Now that we have our video, I know it was 100% the right decision and using George Segal Films was even a better choice. Our video is absolutely perfect! My Mom's response when she finished watching the video sums up George's creativity, "I laughed, cried, danced, and sang."

Kristin · Married on 11/28/2015

From the moment our videographer, Eddie Agahowa, walked into my house the morning of our wedding I knew he was going to create a masterpiece and we weren't disappointed. He was such a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Alexandria · Married on 11/14/2015

I was a guest at a wedding that had hired George Segale Films to capture special day though video. The team was on top of every moment of that day- they were very professional, and they captured creative angles without ever being in the way.
    The trailer for the film reflects the artistry of the company, its leadership, and its employees. Key moments of the day are flawlessly edited together, giving a sample of what is to come in the full video.
    The final product is truly a work of art that takes a gifted and original talent to produce. George Segale Films is superior in this field!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Tina · Married on 10/24/2015

From the moment George arrived at my house the day of the wedding I knew we were going to have a great time filled with a ton of beautiful captured memories! From the second he walked in--- he made you and everyone around you feel comfortable. He was easy going, flexible, silly, and professional. He laughed with me when my acting skills were horrific and was patient when I needed to try again. He helped to capture the best moments from my wedding in a video and even those I had missed the first time around. His work helps you to relive your beautiful wedding day over and over again. I absolutely love all of the songs, clips, and special memories that only an awesome videographer could capture! He was really awesome!!! The quality of his work and video are so well done and not cheesy--- it's absolutely beautiful with fun transitions and angles... Totally recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Amazing company with amazing employees!!

Just by browsing the website you get a feel for the company- they're fun, energetic, and absolutely love what they do. That energy never changes between the first contact all the way through the special day and afterwards. Everyone at George Segale Films shares a passion for this field, and it shows in the results!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Professional yet fun and AMAZING at what they do! They capture every moment without fail and edit together an absolutely stunning final product that reflects the mood of the day. This company-- from the employees to the leadership-- is absolutely amazing. I wouldn't want anyone else to capture our special day. Thanks George Segale Films!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Joe · Married on 11/29/2014

Hi, I did not hire this guy...(so the value/flexibility ratings are assumed), but I am a roadie for several wedding bands, and do dozens of weddings and festivities a year (for several years). I was actually compelled to ask for his card, and wanted to congratulate him publicly for his amazing work at an anniversary party I was also working at. I'm sure I've never seen a photographer work a party so well; he never rested, and was constantly on top of the best angles of important happenings at the party. I love to see great talent and an artist who gives their all. I'm not a professional photographer, but its a bit of a hobby for me, and the couple times I asked to see what he'd captured, (as it looked like he had caught a great shot), he even surpassed my expectations. I saw no prints, obviously, but the guy, (George Segale, owner?) was really great. I've never reviewed any other photographer or vendor before, that's how much this guy impressed me.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Christen · Married on 05/04/2014

If you are looking for a great photographer, George Segale is your guy! He is so talented and creative. From engagements to weddings to family photo shoots and much more, he is the best. He just did a newborn baby photo shoot with our daughter and he was wonderful with her. He took his time and made her feel comfortable and captured many beautiful photos of her. We can’t say enough great things about George.

Sent on 12/11/2017

James · Married on 04/06/2014

George is phenomenal and so much fun. We had an amazing time with him and the video came out GREAT!!! I literally can't say enough good things and I recommend him to everyone and anyone I know and even people I don't know. Me and my wife are so happy we chose him.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Dianna · Married on 03/29/2014

Wow where to begin! We had George for our wedding videographer & he was in two words simply amazing! Not only was George so fun to work with & so creative with every shot, you didn't even know he was there but yet he captured every single moment of our incredible day! Never once did a guest feel he was in the way or in their face but loved being silly & having a blast with him! My husband & I can not say enough about how stunning our wedding video is! From every shot, to the music, to the animation, to the flow to even the simplest detail, George really showed the love & the fun of our day including almost every guest! And wow did he get our video back to us fast!! It truly exceeded any expectation that we had or could have ever imagined! Our wedding video is a lifetime time memory we can watch over & over and we are so thankful & grateful for the amazing work George did! We HIGHLY recommend George Segale Productions he is not only the BEST but so much FUN, what more could you ask for?! :)

Sent on 05/30/2014

Marlaina · Married on 01/25/2014

George and Jax filmed our wedding with the epitome of class and perfection! They captured all of our special moments and succeeded with utmost professionalism! Thank you for making us feel like true stars!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2013

George and his crew are AMAZING!!!! We are so thankful we worked with him and Anthony Ziccardi as our photographer!!!! We wouldn't change a thing!!!! They really seem to love what they do which makes your wedding even better!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Anybody that associates themselves with Anthony Ziccardi Studios is already amazing in my book. But, this company was absolutely amazing to work with. First, we had two videographers and I worked mainly with Jax. He was GREAT! My maid of honor's necklace broke while we were getting ready and he jumped right in and helped her get another on since we were all so busy with last minute touches. He was amazing with direction and made everyone feel extremely comfortable.
    We just received the final video today and we are beyond elated! When we received the first video, my husband and the groomsmen were talking all through the beginning of the ceremony and I was so upset because the camera men did warn him many times that once that microphone was on him, it was catching everything. But, he was a bit nervous and he gets a little chatty when he's nervous. George realized I was unhappy and fixed it for us with no problem! You would never even know there was an issue.
    Watching the video put us back to our wedding day, but with a better view point. We are able to see everything we missed and in such a beautiful way. From our Hollywood trailer to our wedding wishes, our video was something special and worth every penny. While photos are great to have, there is something special about being about to not only relive your special day from the guests viewpoint, but being able to capture your loved ones on film having the time of their lives, celebrating you, is priceless! I will be recommending George and AZS to everyone!

Sent on 02/22/2014

George was our videographer and he was AMAZING!! We have received nothing but compliments on our wedding video!! He was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day even more special. The quality is outstanding and George always goes the extra mile.

Thanks again George, you are the best!!

Sent on 03/13/2014
  • Robyn

Robyn · Married on 09/07/2013

Talk about a guy who loves what he does! George has a way of making you feel like a movie star! We are so thankful we hired George Segale Productions to capture our day! We met George for the first time on the day we shot our engagement biography. What is an engagement biography you say?! Well, George will sit you down in front of his fancy camera and ask you a ton of questions about how you met and your reasons for getting engaged. He then captures some candid shots of the two of you goofing around. The outcome is a production worthy of an award that will be played during your reception! The best part about the engagement biography is that it tells your story in a way it has never been told before and if you have any guests who may not know how you met or how you got engaged, they will know as soon as the video ends! One day after the shoot he sent us an email with a teaser "save the date" video of our engagement biography! On the day of the wedding George and his team were like stealth ninjas capturing every detail of the day and doing so without disrupting the flow of the day! George just told us that our video is finished, and once again in remarkable timing! We cannot wait to see the finished product of our wedding video and know we won't be disappointed! Working with George and hist team was absolutely amazing and we hope one day we can use his services again! We could not say enough good things about George Segale Productions and we highly recommend their services! Thank you for giving us something that one day our grandchildren will be able to watch and say "damn our grandparents were once pretty cool!"

Sent on 10/23/2013