George K. Walker Florist Reviews

3 | Winston Salem, NC

3 Reviews for George K. Walker Florist

Rea · Married on 03/02/2013

George K Walker did a wonderful job for my wedding! I met with 4 other florist and they were the best deal I could find.

I met with Andrea who was flexible with her schedule and was able to get a quote and a plan before I left the location. My flowers were amazing and was $200+ dollars cheaper than all the other vendors I went with.

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 05/19/2012

I loved my bridal bouquet. They did a wonderful job. it was perfect.

Sent on 06/18/2012

I used George K. Walker for my wedding flowers. We got the bouquets (me, bridesmaids), flower petals for flower girl, boutonnieres, and corsages from them. I really wanted to pick out what I was going to use for my wedding, but because I didn't know much about flowers and they didn't really have any samples to show me when I made my appointment, I kind of had to go with what their instincts were on what would look good. I basically told them my colors and what kinds of flowers I wanted for the boutonnieres and just trust them with the rest. Being a bride, and the wedding coming up in the next few months, this wasn't necessarily what I wanted or needed BUT in the end my flowers were GORGEOUS and beautiful and I couldn't have been anymore happy with them! The only thing was that my bouquet was a little heavier than I expected, but I didn't know much about flowers or bouquets so I didn't know that maybe I could have made it a little smaller or something like that. Just specify if you have preferences. But they were gorgeous, and I got lots of compliments and the flowers looked beautiful in the pictures! I am so happy with their services! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2012