65 Reviews for George James Entertains

Liability Insurance (1)
64 George James Entertains Reviews

George was fantastic and very communicative- especially as we were organizing our wedding from half way around the world, George was quick to response and complete. He is an expert in his field, was organized, adaptable (e.g. impromptu karaoke, video screening), and knew the venue and how to keep an audience engaged and dancing. It was easy to work with George, and we were confident during the planning stages that this was the right choice. The day of the wedding he also was a brilliant DJ, keeping the flow of music constant and setting the atmosphere for the event. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Gabriel, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was great. He did everything we asked for and more. I highly recommend him. Thanks again George!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I loved having George as the DJ at our wedding. He was easy to work with and his library of songs to choose from was awesome...all in a program he provides that allowed us to pick out songs generally and for the special dances. He did exactly what we wanted him to do, which was play the music!! Very professional and had everyone dancing. Thanks George!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George James did an incredible job DJing our wedding at the San Diego Botanic Garden. He is very personable and made it super easy to put together the perfect playlist for our special day. He is very accommodating if you have special instructions on how long you'd like certain songs played, etc. We would definitely hire him again for any future events we have.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

George was very professional and made my sons wedding amazing. From beginning of reaching out to him he always responded immediately. Kept in touch with me all the time. Thanks George your the best.

Profile Picture Shelly, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is an easy review to write. George James was the absolute best!! He is the nicest man and works very hard to create for you the exact ambiance you want for your wedding. Not only were we able to choose our own play list, but George added highlights of his own. For our cocktail hour, he played swanky classic jazz, for dinner, a perfect mix, and then for the party...well, he brought it!!! We had such an amazing day and George was integral to that!! Thank you, George, from the bottom of our hearts. We love yah!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got married July 8, 2017 and George James was fantastic! His website was awesome to use and user friendly when we set up our day and chose songs. His professional and friendly demeanor was great! We loved every song played at the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception until the end of the evening. Thank you George James for a memorable Wedding day! You rocked!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was the best. He provided us with a time line of events for the night and made sure he included everything we wanted for our special day He played all the best music. Made all the announcements and kept the guests attention all night. I would definitely have DJ another event for sure.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was easy to work with. He has a great website where pick and choose all your songs for every detail of the wedding. That was my favorite part. I could work on it whenever I wanted. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

George was super easy to work with, whether it was because of his easy to use website for planning and music selections or his availability for texting since I'm a busy working woman. Also, he is a perfectionist which was a relief since so am I!! He arrived early in order to make sure he was properly setup and ready to go and he kept the entire evening running on schedule, but wasn't pushy about it at all, which was perfect!! He had an amazing music selection, which was great since we have pretty eclectic taste. We had a country wedding so there was a lot of old western music and George even sang one of the songs for us, which was so amazingly sweet! Once it was time to dance, he easily transitioned to all of the hip hop/dance music we had requested and the dance floor was full for the remainder of the night which was more than 2 hours!! I'd definitely recommend him to anyone; you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Ashlynn, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

George was really responsive to us during the entire process and made us feel very comfortable with his DJ skills. The online portal was a great addition, but we found it difficult at times. Make sure you are comfortable with the guidelines of that site before you start working on it.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George is AMAZING! Fantastic DJ that listens to everything you desire! Also the perfect professional "host" and MC for any event to keep the party flowing. Planning is fantastic and easy with his interactive website! You absolutely are making the perfect choice using George James!

Profile Picture User7305477, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

George worked with my picky fiance and I so wonderfully. The music we wanted was not on his website and he worked with us and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. He was very professional and made sure to check up with us to make sure he was prepared for our day. Super easy decision!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George James was an excellent wedding DJ! He arrived early and set up at our outdoor ceremony site and indoor reception room with ease. People were on the dance floor the entire night and he checked in with us to make sure everything was running smoothly! We couldn't have been happier with him!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George James was amazing at our wedding. From the beginning, he was responsive to my emails and calls. He also accommodated all the requests that my now wife and I had in terms of music. It was a pleasure to have him be part of our wedding. We highly recommend George for any wedding events.

Profile Picture Ron, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George is excellent - he was a great DJ and MC at my wedding. We hired him a year before the wedding and from start to finish, he was very accommodating. Whenever we communicated, he would call/email/text me back very quickly and even had a website where I could create a "playlist" for the big day. We are so glad we found George!

Profile Picture User3453404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was great to work with. He brought two different setups (ceremony and reception) and played all our requests. Everything went smoothly and he worked hard to make our wedding awesome. Our guests had so much fun. Thanks George!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

You just found the DJ you’ve been looking for!!!
We just had the best day of our lives and we owe a debt of gratitude to George James. Everything at our wedding was perfect beyond our wildest dreams and much of this was do to our choice of DJ. We are exceedingly grateful that we selected George, he was phenomenal; everything went effortlessly and was timed to perfection. We didn’t have to worry about a single thing. He was extremely organized, professional and wonderfully helpful throughout the planning process. He was available for all our questions and ensured that we were prepared for the big day. He arrived early to set up his amazing equipment dressed to impress. He had awesome lights and his acoustics and sound were perfect; we rocked the neighborhood! :) Our guests loved him and had an unbelievable time. George has a superb energy about him and you can tell that he just loves what he does. He is a one of kind find who made the entire night everything we wanted. My new husband and I highly recommend George to anyone who wants to see their dream come to life.

Profile Picture Mellissa, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

George was perfect in everything he did. He met with us (and was on time) a couple of months before our wedding date. He was very organized, and it didn't take us long to realize we were going to be in good hands. On the day of the wedding, George arrived early and was already set up before we even arrived. He set up one sounds system inside the wedding hall and one outside for the reception. The acoustics and sound was perfect. He orchestrated the timing of everything that happened, and gave us gentle reminders on things we needed to do as the day progressed. He played all of the music we requested, and then some. He was very thorough, and we could tell it was important to him to get all of the details right, including how to pronounce all of the names of the bride and groom's entourage. He was professional, kind, and just a really likeable guy. My wife and I can't say enough "good" about George. I will recommend George to anyone I meet that has the need for a DJ.

Profile Picture Steve, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George is awesome! I live in Hawaii and had my wedding in San Diego meaning planning the whole thing was pretty stressful. George was definitely not somebody who added to this stress but helped things go smooth. From the start, he has been extremely professional, providing a clear and concise contract and open communication with quick responses. He also provides a custom website where you can input song choices, order of the wedding and notes. This website came in very handy and was extremely easy to use. Since I did not arrive in San Diego until 2 days before the wedding, George set up a day and time to call me to go over the details. He was very professional and friendly while going over the order again and just clarifying and adding on to things that I had entered into his website, nicely asking me about the things I had forgotten. On the day of the wedding, George arrived early to set up all of his equipment and had it all ready before the guests arrived. He took what I wanted into consideration and played exactly what I wanted throughout different parts of the wedding, keeping it fun and family friendly! I would recommend George to anybody who wants to have an awesome, professional, easy to work with DJ at their event!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 2/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was such a blessing! We worked all the way until our wedding, so we weren't able to put a lot of energy into the music, though I love music. George was very flexible with our schedule. Even the day of the wedding, I felt like I was adding something. He reduced our stress the day of the wedding knowing he was there early, set up the equipment, and was invested in our day. Our theme was purple, and he was happy to join the color scheme. He provided up lighting, at an added price, but it made all the difference in the world with the venue. Knowing he would take care of it, was one less person we needed that day to schedule. The guests were able to request songs, and he was able to accommodate almost all of them.

Profile Picture Stacey, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

George is so personable and knows how to keep your guests entertained

Profile Picture Lily, 2/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George did a great job at our wedding. He was very knowledgeable and professional. The ages of our guests ranged from 2-90 and I felt like everyone enjoyed the music equally. I didn't have to worry about a thing (what a relief for a bride)! He would respond back to emails and text messages right away which took away any stress related to music. He was very fairly priced and the value of service we got was fantastic. We highly recommend him, if you want a great music experience he's your guy.

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I know putting together a wedding can be stressful, for my wife and I we did it in only 3 months. Finding a DJ that didn't break the bank was clutch, and George James is just what we needed. Our wedding wasn't anything over the top, it was simple... just a big party to celebrate us. I just needed someone to play music and announce things at the right time, and not mess things up or be over bearing on the crowd. George showed up well dressed, way ahead of the ceremony time and was professional at all times. The website he offers makes it simple to put your music in order and he is very responsive when you have questions or need to clarify items on your timeline. Also. He is willing to travel! he came down to our wedding location(or where ever you want) multiple times to meet and go over the event items. Overall I give George a A+. Price, service and quality are on point.

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George did a fantastic job with our wedding. He was so knowledgeable, professional, and patient. He was able to keep things moving and was incredibly in tune with the needs of our guests. He was a great choice!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/25/15, 1 Review