George James Entertains Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

1 User photo

Andrea N. Married on 12/31/2021

George James is THE BEST!

For all your wedding requests and more George made our wedding so special!!! I’m thankful George took the time to get to know us and personalize everything we could have hoped for on our special day. I am so thankful for him, he is one in a million!!!! If you are looking for a DJ & or MC this is your pick! He is professional, and very detail oriented. My husband and I enjoyed working with him to create our memories that will last a lifetime!
    Daniel Z. Married on 04/11/2020

Couldn't Be Happier

George was very accommodating and easy to work with on everything we wanted. We were working with him from out of town and he made it easy to communicate and met us when we were in the area in locations that were convenient for us. He allowed us to fully customize our musical choices and went the extra mile of scouting out the venue beforehand since it was something of a tricky set up. He also respected our wishes about song requests from guests. A consummate professional with none of the cheesy wedding DJ antics others might provide. Thanks again, George!
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 11/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

George was amazing to work with. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He even took the time out to visit our venue before the big day to familiarize himself with the space!
    John Married on 10/12/2019

George is a consummate pro!

George was very helpful, patient and thoughtful with us as we worked through event details leading up to our wedding. He was great the day of too. Very responsive and professional.
    Melanie G. Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent DJ - 5 stars! Highly recommend!

I'm a wedding coordinator and it's always such a relief to me when my fellow vendors are professional. Having a great sound system and access to all the music one would want is just the bare minimum you want to look for when choosing a DJ. You want professionalism and that's what George James excels in! He DJ'd and MC'd my last wedding and he showed up early, was set-up with time to spare, ran sound tests with me, guided the evening with a well spoken and friendly demeanor on the mic, and we worked seamlessly together keeping in constant contact the entire evening to make sure the night was perfect. Before the wedding I knew I could trust him. He was responsive, and took the time to ask all the questions he knew he needed answered in order to do his job well. I highly recommend George!
    Maria C. Married on 06/09/2019

What a great experience!

Our wedding reception was amazing thanks to George James! I was so particular about the flow of music and he read my mind on how to build the night with all the tunes! We never left the dance floor!

We would recommend him hands down!

George James Entertains's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Maria, I appreciate it. I was honored to be a part of your wedding.
    Haley S. Married on 05/18/2019

George is the best!!

George made our wedding amazing! He even helped me write my timeline for the wedding! He helped keep me on task and even our guests were taking about what a great DJ we had the next day! I would recommend George to anyone and everyone! He is the best in town!
    Thank you for everything George!!

George James Entertains's reply:

Thank you Haley for the awesome review.
    Wishing you & Jon all the best for years to come.
    It was great working with you & your family for your wedding.
    Andrea Married on 03/16/2019

Professional and organized

George was organized, professional, and responded in a timely manner. George was in contact with the bride and groom as well as the coordinator, prior to the event making sure all details were handled in advance. I felt his rates were very reasonable, especially for all he did for us to make this wedding day go smoothly. I'd hire George again without a second thought.
    Selena Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing and highly recommended

He was amazing and played everything I wanted 😁 I highly recommend him for your DJ for your wedding
    Britney C. Married on 11/25/2018

It was perfect

George was very sweet, kind, and flexible with everything I needed to make my day as perfect as it was
    Amanda Married on 07/28/2018
    Great DJ! Answered all my questions and helped execute my day flawlessly. Of course every bride thinks she'll be on schedule all day...yeah right.... but George helped us to stay on schedule as much as possible. His online planning site is easy to use and reminds you about all the small details, like your cake during song, etc. Highly recommend, he's great to work with. Thanks so much!!
  • Angie
    Angie Married on 06/16/2018
    George did an awesome job at our wedding! Everyone had a great time. He was very professional and flexible with requests, etc.
    Gabriel Married on 05/27/2018
    George was fantastic and very communicative- especially as we were organizing our wedding from half way around the world, George was quick to response and complete. He is an expert in his field, was organized, adaptable (e.g. impromptu karaoke, video screening), and knew the venue and how to keep an audience engaged and dancing. It was easy to work with George, and we were confident during the planning stages that this was the right choice. The day of the wedding he also was a brilliant DJ, keeping the flow of music constant and setting the atmosphere for the event. Highly recommend.
    Becky Married on 05/26/2018
    George was great. He did everything we asked for and more. I highly recommend him. Thanks again George!
    Michelle Married on 04/22/2018
    I loved having George as the DJ at our wedding. He was easy to work with and his library of songs to choose from was awesome...all in a program he provides that allowed us to pick out songs generally and for the special dances. He did exactly what we wanted him to do, which was play the music!! Very professional and had everyone dancing. Thanks George!!
    Jacqueline Married on 04/15/2018
    George James did an incredible job DJing our wedding at the San Diego Botanic Garden. He is very personable and made it super easy to put together the perfect playlist for our special day. He is very accommodating if you have special instructions on how long you'd like certain songs played, etc. We would definitely hire him again for any future events we have.
    Shelly Married on 10/21/2017
    George was very professional and made my sons wedding amazing. From beginning of reaching out to him he always responded immediately. Kept in touch with me all the time. Thanks George your the best.
    Jeffrey Married on 07/29/2017
    This is an easy review to write. George James was the absolute best!! He is the nicest man and works very hard to create for you the exact ambiance you want for your wedding. Not only were we able to choose our own play list, but George added highlights of his own. For our cocktail hour, he played swanky classic jazz, for dinner, a perfect mix, and then for the party...well, he brought it!!! We had such an amazing day and George was integral to that!! Thank you, George, from the bottom of our hearts. We love yah!
    Rebecca Married on 07/08/2017
    We got married July 8, 2017 and George James was fantastic! His website was awesome to use and user friendly when we set up our day and chose songs. His professional and friendly demeanor was great! We loved every song played at the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception until the end of the evening. Thank you George James for a memorable Wedding day! You rocked!!!
    Tiffany Married on 04/22/2017
    George was the best. He provided us with a time line of events for the night and made sure he included everything we wanted for our special day He played all the best music. Made all the announcements and kept the guests attention all night. I would definitely have DJ another event for sure.
    Alyssa Married on 03/18/2017
    George was easy to work with. He has a great website where pick and choose all your songs for every detail of the wedding. That was my favorite part. I could work on it whenever I wanted. I highly recommend him!
    Ashlynn Married on 11/19/2016
    George was super easy to work with, whether it was because of his easy to use website for planning and music selections or his availability for texting since I'm a busy working woman. Also, he is a perfectionist which was a relief since so am I!! He arrived early in order to make sure he was properly setup and ready to go and he kept the entire evening running on schedule, but wasn't pushy about it at all, which was perfect!! He had an amazing music selection, which was great since we have pretty eclectic taste. We had a country wedding so there was a lot of old western music and George even sang one of the songs for us, which was so amazingly sweet! Once it was time to dance, he easily transitioned to all of the hip hop/dance music we had requested and the dance floor was full for the remainder of the night which was more than 2 hours!! I'd definitely recommend him to anyone; you won't be disappointed!!
  • User2811527 2+ years ago
    George is AMAZING! Fantastic DJ that listens to everything you desire! Also the perfect professional "host" and MC for any event to keep the party flowing. Planning is fantastic and easy with his interactive website! You absolutely are making the perfect choice using George James!
    Emily Married on 07/16/2016
    George James was an excellent wedding DJ! He arrived early and set up at our outdoor ceremony site and indoor reception room with ease. People were on the dance floor the entire night and he checked in with us to make sure everything was running smoothly! We couldn't have been happier with him!
    Ron Married on 06/24/2016
    George James was amazing at our wedding. From the beginning, he was responsive to my emails and calls. He also accommodated all the requests that my now wife and I had in terms of music. It was a pleasure to have him be part of our wedding. We highly recommend George for any wedding events.