Geoff Bernstein Photography Reviews

Geoff Bernstein Photography 2
Geoff Bernstein Photography 3

Kati Hempel · Married on 11/11/2018

Terrific Photographs!

We had a great experience with Geoff at our wedding. We got excellent photographs of everything we wanted and we got the pictures back pretty fast! Everything turned out fantastic and he helped make the day run really smooth. I would highly recommend!

Stephanie Silva · Married on 11/08/2018

Simply Amazing!!

Geoff, was amazing! His pictures and professionalism are outstanding. he is willing to work with you on anything and everything. The group pictures we did were sooo much fun! He was so organized and asked the right questions, the ones I didn't even think of. With him and his team my day was flawless and perfectly photographed! We also did the photobooth, I highly recommend it!!! It was a great hit and just another way to perfectly capture the night. We loved his photography so much, we chose him to do our newborn photos a year after our wedding! I highly recommend him to everyone

Kim · Married on 06/16/2018

Above and Beyond

My now husband and I were pretty picky when it came to choosing a wedding photographer. We met with a few others before we met Geoff who either weren’t quite our style or we felt were just way out of our price range. Geoff was easy to work with from day one, priced VERY fair for the amazing quality images and work you are getting and honestly just a fun guy to hang out with on your wedding day! Not only do we have AMAZING photos of our wedding friends and family but we have some true artwork for our home and an album that tells the story of our wedding day. Highly recommend! Thank you Geoff!

Rani · Married on 12/02/2017

Geoff captured our special day and our humor

Geoff was an amazing photographer to work with for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. He put us both as ease immediately and helped us map out our day. He coordinated well with our other vendors, handled details that most photographers would have left up to the bride or groom to handle, and managed the chaos of our families beautifully. His work is stunning and that comes from two people that are not comfortable having our pictures taken. The photo booth was a huge hit with guests too. I have been to several events with booths, but this was the best I have seen to date. All of his staff are very professional and completely unobstructive. We are love looking back at the pictures and sharing them with our family and friends.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Would definitely recommend!

Geoff photographed our engagement shoot and wedding at Pond View Farm. From our first conversation, I immediately knew that Geoff would be our photographer. He was extremely patient and answered all of our questions (my husband is quite detail oriented, so they were numerous). His packages are comprehensive and priced fairly. Our engagement shoot needed to be rescheduled due to weather and he was extremely accommodating of our tight schedules. Leading up to the wedding, Geoff was frequently in touch and made us feel confident that all of the bases were covered. On the day of Geoff and his 2nd shooter were professional, helpful, organized and went the extra mile for the perfect shot. I highly recommend Geoff and his team for your engagement and wedding photography needs!

Geoff Bernstein Photography 4
    Geoff Bernstein Photography 5

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2016

Geoff and his crew were amazing at capturing every moment of our special day! I would highly recommend him as he accomplished everything we have hoped for and more. He was extremely personable and made sure any request was achieved! I promise you will not regret choosing him for one of the most important day of your life so what are you waiting for go check him out ;)

Tara · Married on 09/10/2016

There aren't near enough great words to say about Geoff and his photography work. He is a very detailed and talented photographer  (along with his assistant). He let us know how he's seen things work and his opinion what he thought would help ease our day. He help us create a timeline and be more efficient. He has captured every moment of our wedding as we want to remember it. He made sure to accommodate everything we wanted. He is VERY responsibly priced and worth every penny (plus even more). His turn around time was by far the best I was ever given (that played a big roll in us booking with him, which was the best decision we could of made). We couldn't be happier that we were able to work with him.  You will not be disappointed if you book him as your photographer!!!!

P.S. My husband knew he would be the best because "he spells his name right"

Dani · Married on 07/09/2016

We absolutely recommend Geoff Bernstein Photography to everyone! He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and was completely stress-free for us the day of the wedding. We ended up with the most beautiful pictures ever! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Svetlana · Married on 06/05/2016

Geoff and his team did a fantastic job on our wedding day. We interviewed several photographers before making our decision and couldn't be happier. From our very first meeting Geoff was professional and willing to work with us to ensure that our vision for our wedding day photos was met. We chose to also have him provide our day of photobooth and the guests absolutely loved it! After we received our photos we worked with Geoff to select our wedding album photos and he again worked with us to make sure everything was perfect and just how we wanted it. We can't recommend him enough!

Geoff Bernstein Photography 6

Brooke · Married on 05/14/2016

Geoff and his staff did such a great job. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day and everything in between he went above and beyond what we had imagined. On our wedding day we had an issue with rain and the back up tent had an issue and Geoff stepped in and helped make decisions and kept me calm and made sure everything ran smoothly. He was amazing! Definitely would recommend!!

Lyndsay · Married on 11/07/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Geoff Bernstein Photography! If you are looking for someone both affordable and talented, Geoff is your guy! What I liked best about Geoff is that he sat down with us before the wedding and went over every detail. He helped us create a timeline which was adhered to with flexibility and ease. He gave us advice and suggestions that made the afternoon go smoothly and efficiently, but also made it intimate and authentic. His ideas for photographs were original, unique, and matched our personalities. There wasn't one aspect of the day that wasn't captured by him or his crew. His photographs were amazing and truly pieced together each part of our wonderful day. Something else I loved about Geoff is the turnaround time. We were able to get our photographs within weeks of the wedding!

I always tell my friends who are wedding planning that after all is said and done, only two things remain after the big day: the memories, and the photographs. Be sure to make a smart investment in a talented and affordable photographer so that all of your best memories are captured forever, both in your heart and in your photos. Choose Geoff Bernstein Photography and I promise you that you won't regret it! :)

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Geoff did a fantastic job for our wedding! He spent a lot of time up front to insure I got the photos I wanted. He also got one print rushed to me right after the wedding so I could give it to my Dad for his birthday which was only a few days after the wedding. Everything was very professional. He traveled around with us to capture the moments of the entire day which was pretty awesome!

Stacie · Married on 10/03/2015

DO IT! Geoff Bernstein and his lovely wife, Kylie, were the photographers for mine and my husband's wedding. This dynamic duo was AHHmazing! From our very first meeting to discuss what we were looking for down to the big day Geoff was available to answer any questions, solve any wedding day issue (he always has a wedding day emergency kit), and most importantly take gorgeous pictures! Even though our wedding was during Hurricane Joaquin, Geoff was able to be creative and capture the love, excitement, and beauty of the day. We even got a photo-booth through Geoff and I must say I think guests, including myself, had a BLAST dressing up and snapping pics. Our photo-booth album still cracks me up every time I flip through it. All in all, I highly recommend Geoff and his work...you won't regret choosing this fabulous photographer :-)

Lyndsay · Married on 09/05/2015

Geoff did our engagement session in April down in the Inner Harbor. What I liked about Geoff is that we were very comfortable with him, he was very attentive to what we wanted, and he was very flexible. We had planned to get some pics at Fort McHenry but much to our dismay, when we got there, it was closed. Instead we chose a local park to get some pictures and Geoff used his own expertise mixed with what we wanted to get some awesome and personal shot. We are very satisfied with our pictures, and the turnaround time was so fast! We can't wait to work with him on our big day in November!!!

Jodi · Married on 08/29/2015

Geoff is an amazing photographer. We did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures with him. Geoff caught every moment of our wedding and couldt have asked for anything better!!!

Daryl · Married on 04/18/2015

Geoff provided me with beautiful engagement photos and I can't wait to work with him when my wedding comes around on 4/18/15. He has answered all my questions in an extremely timely manner and being able to rent my photobooth from him as well is really convenient. I highly recommend Geoff to all my friends and family.

The photobooth was awesome! It was very well executed and everyone loved it! He arrived early and had it all ready to go. He helped the guests adjust the camera as necessary to get the whole group. He collected the photo strips and assembled them into a photobook complete with guest signatures and well wishes! He did an amazing job for our event and I would highly recommend his company and services!!

Geoff and his crew were wonderful! He was there with us every step of the way, and was constantly both letting us make our own decisions, as well as guiding us with his expertise. We got our photo album a few months ago, and it is awesome. Exactly how we wanted it! Geoff was a great asset in documenting our wedding, and I would strongly recommend him to anyone for any event!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/12/2014

Geoff was absolutely wonderful. From the very begninning he was invloved with making sure we got what we wanted and didn't forget anything. He provided easy and efficient ways to get through all the portrait photos and had great ideas for the fun pictures! He even gave us the idea of "the reveal", which worked out perfectly for us! He never did a sailboat wedding before, but you would never even know it. The photos came out so beautifully and the album is gorgeous! The pain of choosing just a few photos for the album was daunting, but Geoff held with us every step of the way. He made everything as painless as possible, it was one less thing for me to worry about! I would recommend Geoff for any kind of event, big or small!

Geoff · Married on 08/03/2014

Geoff Bernstein was the epitome of a professional. From our first meet (which was on his honeymoon and our engagement vacation) we knew that he was passionate about what he did. Keeping in contact with him over the course of the next few months to get ourselves started in the process, he was no more than an e-mail, phone call, skype, or text message away. He was extremely flexible with scheduling and location for engagement photos. Leading up our wedding day, there was not one stone left unturned and not one thing he did not make my wife or I understand completely. During the wedding, we barely noticed he was there. He was not invading any of our guests privacy. He wasn't staging photo's. Almost every picture he took during the reception was as it happened. When we received all the shots from the wedding, our jaws dropped, we were so amazed at how they came out. We will cherish the memories of the wedding day forever, and will have Geoff's amazing work to look back on with nothing but the fondest memories.

Bridget · Married on 05/10/2014

Geoff is the best! Def going to have him do our baby pictures next!

Rachael · Married on 05/02/2014

Very professional. Great presentation from beginning to end. Very happy with service and all final products including wedding photos and album.

Geoff was extremely helpful on my wedding day. He took amazing photos and helped the day flow smoothly.

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2013

We were so glad we had booked a photobooth through Geoff Bernstein Photography!!! It was a huge HIT at our wedding. Not only did Geoff bring many props to add to the pictures but we were able to select a background for our pictures. As we were using Black & White Damask at our wedding, it was perfect that Geoff had this as one of his backgrounds.

We loved that this was an open “photobooth,” such that you could fit many people into the pictures, not just as many as you could squeeze into a box. This allowed for so many amazing pictures.

The great thing about booking with Geoff Bernstein Photography is that Geoff included double prints in our package, which we got to select what we wanted the output to look like. In addition, we had a custom made photo album that the double prints were placed in allowing the guests to leave us a great message. This was so much better than just having a guest book with names signed, we will be able to treasure these pictures and messages for years to come. Geoff was great in providing examples and feedback on the different materials that you could select for your personalized album. We selected an off white print with a lace ribbon down the front which had an overlay of black & red to include all of our wedding colors.

Everyone absolutely loved this interactive experience. We had an awesome breakfast the next morning while looking at the book since Geoff presented us the book at the end of the night. It was great for guests to be able to access digital copies of these prints which allowed them to order larger prints or download to share on websites. We also were send a personalized thumb drive with all the images within a couple weeks of our wedding.

If you're looking for a personal and interactive photobooth experience at your event, we would absolutely recommended Geoff Bernstein Photography. We look forward to using Geoff Bernstein Photography again and will recommend Geoff to everyone we know!!!

~Lisa & Josh 9/27/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2013

Geoff and his assistant Jeremy were so incredible at our wedding! They really captured all of the amazing memories from that night in such a beautiful way. They were incredibly helpful in the planning process as well as the day of and were understanding of what we wanted and our time schedule. We love how our pictures turned out and highly recommend him for any event.