Gentry Roberts Photography Reviews

7 | Tallahassee, FL

7 Reviews for Gentry Roberts Photography

Jordon Waldron · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Jordon Waldron

Gentry has been doing my photos for years now and I absolutely love her! She makes every shoot lots of fun and gives you the absolute best photos ever. I can’t wait for her to photograph my wedding, there isn’t anyone else I would trust to help capture the best day ever!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Chelsey · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent photographer

My pictures turned out so gorgeous! Gentry is an amazing photographer I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jessie Remke · Married on 06/22/2019

We love gentry!

Gentry is wonderful! We didn't want to do the traditional wedding stuff. We had contacted a few other photographers and no one was willing to do what we wanted. A friend recommended Gentry and she responded right away. She gave us exactly what we wanted and she was so helpful through the whole process. She will for sure be our photographer for every other big life moments.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Mike Haimowitz · Married on 01/05/2019

Incredible, Godly, Caring Photographer

Gentry is a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, and creative. She is so easy going and very flexible. She helped showcase our wedding beautifully and we couldn't be happier with the way our photos turned out! We would love to work with her again in the future. We are so grateful to have found such a passionate photographer for our special day.

Sent on 04/09/2019

David Ward · Married on 07/28/2018

Very good experience

My experience with Gentry has been very positive , she is very capable of handling any size wedding.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Amelia Piotrowski · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing, Patient, Enjoyable!

Gentry captured moments I will now have a lifetime to look back on. She immediately made us feel comfortable! She took the most amazing pictures I’ve ever seen. A huge added bonus was her willingness to travel. I will only trust Gentry to take my family’s pictures in the future!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

C. Billingsley · Married on 06/16/2012

Most Excellent

Gentry Robert, I would recommend to anyone. She photoed my wedding capturing beautiful moments that I now have forever. She's also taking photos of my kids and grandkids she'll get in the dirt the grass the mud if necessary to get those perfect moments. She understands our clients and is willing to do what it takes to get those shots. I'm looking forward to her taking many more photos of my family. I'm most excited about the photoshoot I will be having with my motorcycle. 👍👍👍👍👍

Sent on 04/04/2019