Gentlemen and their Lady Reviews

39 | Washington, DC

39 Reviews for Gentlemen and their Lady

Matt · Married on 09/30/2017

We can't speak highly enough of Gentlemen & Their Lady or tell you how many people came up to us to sing their praises. High energy all night long -- could not have been better!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Peyton · Married on 09/23/2017

This band was absolutely incredible!! They MADE our wedding! They have awesome vocals and wonderful dance moves too - no one could believe them! Best wedding band EVER!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Patrice · Married on 09/22/2017

This was our third and last child to marry. I found the bands for all the weddings. I was pleased with all but this band was
    awesome. Not only are they extremely talented but they put on a real show. Even when you were dancing you wanted to stop and watch them entertain the crowd. Very engaging and interactive with the crowd. All of my guests commented how much they loved Gentlemen and their Lady. They also looked fabulous - they wore tuxes. All very friendly!
    I only wish I had another wedding to plan.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • W

Whitneh · Married on 09/16/2017

G&TL played at my wedding in September. I have been to so many weddings in the past few years and they were better than all of them. I have videos to prove it! They all get so involved with the audience and are so talented. They would come down to the dance floor and do their moves. Everyone was in awe. They really made it such an absolute blast of a party. They even let my wild crew and I stay and dance and sing on stage forever. No one asked me to get down. Very sweet because I probably should’ve awhile ago... :) I also requested a song they hadn’t learned (it was a random oldie) and they played it for me during their first break! So sweet. Took great care of us! We’re so entertaining and special. I’ll never forget how happy they made me and how happy I was that I picked them. We loved them!

Sent on 11/03/2017

James · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding night was absolutey perfect, with one of the main reasons being the Gentlemen and their Lady! They kept our guests engaged and on the dance floor the entire night. They even performed a Second Line, a New Orleans tradition, for us that all of our guests loved! So many of our guests commented how much fun they had due to the band being so entertaining. This band is amazing and I hope to get to see them play again soon!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

All I can say is BEST BAND EVER!!! I'm a musician myself, and put the majority of my effort into finding the right band - which was and always will be Gentlemen & Their Lady! Our guests didn't leave the dance floor, and when the night was over - they didn't want to go home!! I've received more compliments from people about this band, and everyone agrees that they are true musicians who LOVE what they do. They got everyone going and jammed SO hard! We absolutely loved everything about their song selections and overall performance! Hiring Gentlemen & Their Lady was the best decision we made when planning our wedding, and it will be your best decision too! Thank you so much for making our night one to remember!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 08/19/2017

If you want a nonstop, high energy, interactive, highly talented group of musicians (and dancers), you will not be disappointed. Darcus and her 8 gentlemen exceeded every expectation we had. Once the music started it never stopped. Never! My feet are still sore from 3 hours of dancing. At one point, the horn section was on the dance floor with us. I have never had so much fun at a wedding. You will not be disappointed (if you were standing in front of me, I would look you in the eyes and say, "trust me"). If I had to assist with planning another wedding, I would check the schedule of G&TL first, then find a venue. They are that good.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Julie · Married on 06/24/2017

Unbelievable band and experience for all of our guests! We couldn't have asked for anything more. It was the most important part of our wedding-- multiple guests said it was the "best band they had ever heard." They catered to our requests, and kept the party going from the start... there was no "lull" in the performance, it was energetic, interactive, and even guests that aren't "big dancers", enjoyed watching them perform. Highly recommended and we couldn't be more satisfied with our experience.

-Nate and Julie Alexander

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kenny · Married on 05/13/2017

Gentlemen and their Lady were absolutely amazing at my wedding in Middleburg. The had such great energy (not to mention amazing voice and musical skills) and had the party going till the very end. People were booing when they announced the bus had arrived. I would recommend this outstanding band to all of my friends. Our guests were talking about what great entertainers they were - they moved throughout the whole tent with bongo drums, my friends were even on stage with them. Highly recommend!! Couldn't have been better. I've been to a lot of weddings with the top wedding bands in the country and Gentlemen and their Lady were just as good, if not better.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Lou · Married on 04/29/2017

This group is AMAZING. We couldn't have been more pleased with their responsiveness, talent and energy. They engaged the crowd and accommodated every single request from us throughout the process. They understand the importance of this day and do everything in their power to make sure this portion is of no stress to the bride and groom. You can depend on them. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2017

We loved this band! They did such a great job on our big day and really got the party started and were so entertaining the whole time! Worth every penny!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible show

Music has always been something that I've considered so important to any kind of event so in planning out wedding, we wanted to make sure that the music was the best it could be. Not only did The Gentlemen and Their Lady deliver on the range of songs they already knew but they were willing to learn a few songs for us as well! Our first dance song was fairly obscure, only a minute and a half long, so I told them they could feel free to use a pre-recorded version of it but they insisted that they learn it...the attention to detail was amazing and they totally killed it! Aside from their great musical talent the thing that guests mentioned the most was the quality of the SHOW that they got. My (now) mother in-law put it best "I knew they were serious when the lead singer took HER shoes off so that she could REALLY dance and party with us!" The horn section was incredible, the entire band was totally committed to entertaining our guests the whole time. I really could not speak more highly of this band and their performance, they really made our night the amazing party that we always wanted it to be.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2018

Gentleman and their Lady were absolutely wonderful at our wedding. A number of guests commented that they were the best wedding band they'd seen, as they had everyone up dancing the entire evening. They were engaged and really interacted with our guests to make sure everyone had a blast. I'd definitely recommend them to others and just wish I could see them play again!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Gentlemen & Their Lady did a great job of getting people on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/28/2017