Gentlemen and their Lady Reviews

Gentlemen and their Lady 5
Gentlemen and their Lady 6
Gentlemen and their Lady 7

Nita Enoch · Getting married on 01/01/2068

Gentlemen & Their Lady - fabulous band!!

The band Gentlemen & Their Lady performed at my big birthday celebration recently. They were FABULOUS!! They were professional, very energetic, responsive as far as song requests and wonderful musicians. All my guests commented on how great they were. I can't say enough good things about them and would wholeheartedly recommend them.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Reese Quinn · Married on 07/16/2019

Amazing Sound

Along with our guests we enjoyed this band. They were fantastic to work with leading up to the event and day of. The music had a crisp sound, they were fun and it was like we had out own show. Many of our guests asked where we could go see them again.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 05/18/2019

Such a great experience!

The band played for my son's wedding and was a huge hit! From their set up to the very end of the ending they were timely, professional and so entertaining. We received many compliments about the music. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any event. Thank you "Lady and Gentlemen"!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Eisengrein · Married on 05/05/2019

BEST wedding band!

The Gentlemen and Their Lady were absolutely amazing. They were total professionals. They arrived to our venue showed up in matching outfits, we which assumed were their performance looks but they surprised us with glittery suit jackets and a hot pink cocktail dress for the reception! They learned a song that was not on their song list for us for our First Dance and they sounded amazing performing it.

They had the entire wedding on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. We were stunned by their coordinated choreography and insane talent. The range of instrumental and vocal performances had all our guests going wild. We would 10/10 recommend them to anyone looking for a kick-ass wedding band!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Colin Leslie · Married on 12/01/2018

Can't recommend them highly enough

Really can't recommend this band enough. They were incredibly professional and kept the crowd on their feet for 4+ hours. We let them design their own set and it was awesome. Would definitely hire them again for a future event.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Allie · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Experience!

Almost all of our guests said that this was the best wedding band they had ever heard! We loved them!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • alexisdemetra

Alexis · Married on 11/03/2018

Gentleman & Their Lady MADE our wedding night!

This is hands down the best wedding band I've ever heard. I've been to easily 50 weddings in my life (big big family) and they were the best part of our night. We hired them without seeing them live and we could not have been happier.

They learned the songs we wanted and sang them beautifully. They had SO MUCH energy and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. We had anticipated not everyone dancing and had prepped areas to be in that weren't right next to the band and were stunned when they weren't being used because everyone loved the music so much. They interacted with the crowd, sounded amazing, and were so professional. Our wedding was Greek, so on their breaks we played (and danced to) traditional Greek music. The band loved it so much, they spent most of their break out with us cheering us on! Since our wedding day, everyone has commented on the band and I've forwarded their contact information over. Seriously, have no doubts that they will bring the energy and fun to your wedding. Book them!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Gentlemen and their Lady 13
    Gentlemen and their Lady 14
  • Sarah-Daye

Sarah-Daye · Married on 09/01/2018

This band is SO much fun! I saw them at a bridal show and HAD to hire them. As soon as I saw them come on to the dance floor with their horns and play and dance ( and dance GOOD) I was in love and immediately found their manager to see if they were available for my wedding date. She emailed back that night saying that they were I f act available and I book them right away. It’s been three weeks since my wedding day and I still have guests commenting on how amazing the bad was. They even knew my name, I was dancing with them, copying the moves they were doing and they started chanting my name. I was amazed! I want to be their groupie they are just so much fun!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Colin · Married on 08/25/2018

Can't give them a high enough rating

They were awesome - I highly recommend letting them craft their set list (with minor suggestions/input on the feel you're looking for). They showed our group a great time and our advice was to keep the dance floor going the whole night. Will definitely be asking them back again in the future!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brad · Married on 06/22/2018

Amazing - they kept everyone dancing all night long. We're still hearing about how great our wedding band was. Highly high recommend.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Connie · Married on 06/09/2018

The band was high energy and lots of fun. All the guests raves about how good they were. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants their guests up and dancing.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Stephen · Married on 06/02/2018

Gentlemen and Their Lady were aw some. Very professional with great repertoire. Would book then again if needed.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Aileen · Married on 05/27/2018

Honest thoughts? Amazing. Incredible. Fantastic. Best Wedding Band - ever. Our guests were all over the dance floor. We had to move tables….not one person was sitting. Every single member of Gentlemen and their Lady were incredible musicians, dancers, and showman. Darcus Carr, was gracious and charming; leading the band taking the crowd higher and higher. The horn section was extraordinary - topping the night with a resounding Mardi Gras style send off right out of the building.

Our musician nephew joined on keyboards and vocals for the First Dance and Father/Daughter Dance. The band were gracious and awesome in welcoming him. I will highly recommend them!

Thank you for making my daughter's wedding unforgettable!
    Aileen Anderson
    MOB

Sent on 05/31/2018

Lindy · Married on 05/19/2018

For anyone planning a wedding (or any other event) and looking for a band with talent and energy, this is your band. I have no regrets in booking The Gentlemen and Their Lady, If fact, if I had to plan another event right now I would rebook this band. This group has a very versatile play list. They even learned 2 new songs for us that were requested by the bride. Words cannot describe the musical talent and entertainment factor that GTL has. They were exactly what the bride and groom wanted. Plus, and not to be underestimated, they're just sooo nice and easy to work with. I'm still having people ask me how I found this band!!! Book them!!! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

liz · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing! Our guests could not get over how great the band was -- they definitely kept the party going! The sounded amazing and the band got involved in the crowd-- they are incredible entertainers.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Gentlemen and their Lady 15
    Gentlemen and their Lady 16

Caroline · Married on 05/05/2018

I was a little nervous because I had never heard them play before and they blew me away! They were awesome!!! I still have friends telling me they were the best wedding band ever! I am so happy I chose them and would chose them over and over!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/31/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gentlemen and Their Lady. We had a late New Year's Eve wedding and they kept the party going all night long! They accommodated every single special song request without question. Throughout the planning process, every communication was returned within the hour. The night of the wedding, they expertly read the crowd to know what songs to play next and how to keep guests engaged. They were dancing on stage all night long, and consistently came onto the dance floor with the horn section, which our guests loved. One of the best parts - they did not take a single break the entire night, despite having contracted for two thirty minute breaks. This was really important to us, and they were more than happy to accommodate us. Ever since the wedding our guests have raved about this band, and we can't wait to plan our next special occasion to use them. They are worth every penny and I am so grateful for them - you need Gentlemen and Their Lady at your next event!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Gentlemen and their Lady 17

Cara · Married on 10/14/2017

Gentlemen and their Lady made our Wedding! They transitioned is from ceremony to reception flawlessly and got everyone on the dance floor. The singers and musicians were so talented and really knew how to get the crowd going. Thank you for making our wedding day so memorable. I wish we could do it all over again. Love?
    The Thompsons

Sent on 11/15/2017

Virginia · Married on 10/14/2017

Gentlemen and their Lady was an amazing, talented and excellent group of musicians and vocalists. They were very interactive on the dance floor which was always packed! Sonny Morris the manager told me that the only problem would be that my feet would hurt in the morning from dancing so much! He was so right!!! Gentlemen and their Lady are over the top!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Matt · Married on 09/30/2017

We can't speak highly enough of Gentlemen & Their Lady or tell you how many people came up to us to sing their praises. High energy all night long -- could not have been better!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Peyton · Married on 09/23/2017

This band was absolutely incredible!! They MADE our wedding! They have awesome vocals and wonderful dance moves too - no one could believe them! Best wedding band EVER!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Patrice · Married on 09/22/2017

This was our third and last child to marry. I found the bands for all the weddings. I was pleased with all but this band was
    awesome. Not only are they extremely talented but they put on a real show. Even when you were dancing you wanted to stop and watch them entertain the crowd. Very engaging and interactive with the crowd. All of my guests commented how much they loved Gentlemen and their Lady. They also looked fabulous - they wore tuxes. All very friendly!
    I only wish I had another wedding to plan.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • W

Whitneh · Married on 09/16/2017

G&TL played at my wedding in September. I have been to so many weddings in the past few years and they were better than all of them. I have videos to prove it! They all get so involved with the audience and are so talented. They would come down to the dance floor and do their moves. Everyone was in awe. They really made it such an absolute blast of a party. They even let my wild crew and I stay and dance and sing on stage forever. No one asked me to get down. Very sweet because I probably should’ve awhile ago... :) I also requested a song they hadn’t learned (it was a random oldie) and they played it for me during their first break! So sweet. Took great care of us! We’re so entertaining and special. I’ll never forget how happy they made me and how happy I was that I picked them. We loved them!

Sent on 11/03/2017

James · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding night was absolutey perfect, with one of the main reasons being the Gentlemen and their Lady! They kept our guests engaged and on the dance floor the entire night. They even performed a Second Line, a New Orleans tradition, for us that all of our guests loved! So many of our guests commented how much fun they had due to the band being so entertaining. This band is amazing and I hope to get to see them play again soon!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

All I can say is BEST BAND EVER!!! I'm a musician myself, and put the majority of my effort into finding the right band - which was and always will be Gentlemen & Their Lady! Our guests didn't leave the dance floor, and when the night was over - they didn't want to go home!! I've received more compliments from people about this band, and everyone agrees that they are true musicians who LOVE what they do. They got everyone going and jammed SO hard! We absolutely loved everything about their song selections and overall performance! Hiring Gentlemen & Their Lady was the best decision we made when planning our wedding, and it will be your best decision too! Thank you so much for making our night one to remember!

Sent on 09/01/2017