Genica Lee Reviews

Genica Lee 7
  • Gunnabeaburch

Alba · Getting married on 07/10/2019

Such a sweet woman!

This woman is so sweet and thoughtful! She was completely understanding of my concerns and made adjustments to accommodate my needs. I am so excited to work with her!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Patrick Barnett · Married on 03/02/2019

She did an excellent job on hair and makeup

Genica did an excellent job. She immediately understood the look I was going for, and I really liked how it turned out.

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Davies · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!!

Genica is AMAZING!!! My hair and make-up couldn’t have possibly been any better – I was so impressed! Genica did HMU for me, my bridesmaids, & my flower girl and we all loved it. She is so sweet and pleasant to work with, she was very helpful and responsive answering my (million) questions leading up to the big day. My make-up looked amazing and felt natural. I wish she could do my HMU every day – I HIGHLY recommend Genica!!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/21/2018

A true artist

Genica is the most delightful person, she genuinely made me feel beautiful on my most special day. She took my dream look and made it a reality along with using my naturally curly hair to create the loose updo I wanted. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Genica!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emily · Married on 09/20/2018

Magic. Beautiful Magic.

Magic. Genica is pure, unadulterated magic. I cannot sing from the rooftops enough about how much I adore Genica and her amazing talent. Our entire wedding party (my mom included) spoke for weeks about how beautiful we felt after Genica did our hair and makeup. And while I believe Genica is beyond talented, her energy and spirit send the experience over the top.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/28/2018

Genica was perfect! From the makeup, the hair, and the whole experience of having her around to get excited with, laugh, and share a meaningful day. My husband and I eloped and Genica went above and beyond to make our experience the sweetest and most fun. Having her there was the best decision we made, other than choosing each other to marry!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Casey · Married on 08/25/2018

It's hard to express how wonderful Genica is! On your wedding day she will take all the beauty inside of you and put it on the outside. She's so amazing at what she does, she takes care to understand what you want, but she also has such a good vision for what works with your skin/hair/eyes etc! Her photos speak for themselves, but I have never felt so pretty and yet so me! Not to mention that she's such a wonderful human and a pleasure to be around on your special day! I cried my way through my wedding, paraded around outside in a thunderstorm and a rainy cocktail hour and my makeup and hair held through it all! Don't even hesitate to book Genica!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tracey · Married on 08/19/2018

Genica was an amazing person to work with. She listened to what I wanted and did an amazing job!
    Thank you Genica!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Kelcie

Kelcie · Married on 06/08/2018

Do yourself a favor and book this beautiful soul to do your hair and makeup for your big day. Genica is skilled, patient, and knowledgeable in her art and I assure you that you can trust her to make sure every hair is in place for the entire day. I seriously cried at least 3 times and my eye and face makeup didn't budge. She makes you feel comfortable right away and will make your dream look become reality. I waited until the last possible moment to wash off my makeup that night because it STILL looked so good even 12 hours later!! Don't be dumb and not hire Genica. She. Is. The. Best.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Genica Lee's reply:

Oh My gosh, Kelcie!! This made me smile so much, and I appreciate you promoting me!! I was so honored and happy to work with your beautiful self, and I am lucky to have met you. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! Again, this review is the sweetest!! xoxoxo

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Genica was perfect! She did hair and makeup for myself, my best friend and my sister for my wedding in Santa Fe. She is a joy to be around and made me feel so comfortable even though I've never had hair and makeup done before. Her prices are very reasonable, and the end result is fabulous! I've never felt more beautiful in my life! HIGHLY recommend her as your next HMUA!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Genica Lee 8
    Genica Lee 9
    Genica Lee 10

Genica Lee's reply:

Katie!!!! Thank you so much for sharing some photos (I love this new feature so much), and thank you for trusting me with your beautiful face and hair). I loved everything about you and your family, and I am so grateful I met you. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! xoxo

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2018

Genica should be one of the first vendors you book! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful on the day of my daughter's wedding. She and her assistant arrived on time and set up in the suite. She added to the calm nature of the day. She listened to what my daughter wanted for herself and for her bridesmaids. EVERYONE commented on how beautiful the wedding party looked. I would highly recommend, Genica!!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Genica Lee 18
    Genica Lee 19
    Genica Lee 20

Genica Lee's reply:

Nancy, thank you so very much for your extra kind review and words. It was such a pleasure working with your family, and I can't take much credit for the stunning canvases I had to work with :). These photos are beautiful, and I thank you for sharing them! So much love to you all!

Allison · Married on 12/30/2017

Words truly cannot express how much I, my family, and bridal party appreciated Genica!!! She is so talented, the absolute sweetest, and an all around amazing person. The decision to use Genica was one of the best we made regarding the entire wedding! She took the time to ask and really listen to what I had envisioned for my hair and makeup and was an absolute artist in bringing my words to life. She took any feedback I had during our trial and made the adjustments without hesitation. She helped us all look so beautiful, and everything lasted throughout the night! I just wish I could use her for every event in the future!! She had great communication throughout the planning process and really went above and beyond to make sure the day was so special. It is clear that Genica really loves love, and you will love her too!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Alora · Married on 12/17/2017

I will always highly recommend Genica. She was fabulous on my day. She arrived very punctually on my wedding day, and our designated "getting ready room" wasn't ready so we had to go to another room. Half way through we got the call our room was ready, she was very flexible with changing rooms. I provided her with a makeup item I had purchased myself, and she had no problem incorporating it into my look. She is friendly and easy to get along with. She gave me a sense of reassurance on my big day when I was having my meltdowns (because lets face it, you know its going to happen) And I could not have been happier with the end result. Genica is absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Kimberlee · Married on 12/16/2017

Genica is amazing! Will definitely work with her again! Our makeup and hair looked fantastic! She is so sweet, as is her assistant!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/14/2017

Genica was amazing! I felt like a princess!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Denna · Married on 10/21/2017

Genica was awesome! Using her was the best decision I made. I almost didn’t hire someone to do my hair and makeup, but I am so glad I found Genica. It was such a blessing. She is so talented. I wish I could have her do my hair and makeup every day. She made me look great for my ceremony. She even put up with my crazy brother while she was working.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Audrey · Married on 10/20/2017

Genica is spectacular. She is such a beautiful person inside and out and made my wedding vision come true down to the last detail. Her work is flawless. She is highly recommended by not only me but my whole family and bridal party!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

Genica is the kindest and most loving soul you'll ever meet. I knew she was going to be amazing in her work from our consult, but what really sold me was her personality and thoughtfulness. She is an incredibly professional person but doesn't put aside being a beautiful human being. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion. So much love to her!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Genica Lee's reply:

Nicole!!!! Thank you for making me cry with this review!!!! Ugh!!!! I feel the same about you, and I am so grateful you crossed my path!!! THANK YOU so much for your kind words, and thank you for being the beautiful soul that YOU are!! xoxo

Bianca · Married on 10/08/2017

Genica is the absolute best! Due to my own time restraints, I didn't have time for a trial run of hair and makeup, but Genica truly listened to my desired look and totally nailed it! I felt the most beautiful I've ever felt. In addition, she is just an amazing person to work with and really made me feel special on my special day. Great communication and very timely. Wish she could do my hair and makeup every day!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Genica Lee's reply:

Bianca, there are no words!!! You made my day, and I am so happy our paths crossed! Thank you for trusting me, and for being AMAZING!!! xoxo

Erin · Married on 10/06/2017

Genica was so wonderful to work with!! She has the sweetest soul and is incredibly talented. We did a trail run and she was not only amazingly quick, but spot on. First run was absolutely perfect! She was also so patient and helpful along the way (with all my questions and lack of knowledge in the beauty area).
    On the wedding day she came up to Santa Fe to do my hair, as well as 6 other ladies. She tracked me down and jumped right in. Everyone's hair looked just amazing, we were so thrilled! When she was about to finish up, she put flowers in my hair. Genica then decided that all of the other ladies needed some as well. So sweet of her to want to go back through everyone and do that. It was the perfect touch, just gorgeous!
    I am so thrilled with Genica Lee!! It was so much fun to work with her and my hair was just incredible! Loved the entire experience.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Genica Lee's reply:

Erin, it does NOT get any sweeter than YOU!!!! No no no...sweetest human in the world!!! Thank you for leaving a beautiful mark on my heart, and thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Honored. xoxoxo

Catie · Married on 09/24/2017

Genica was amazing to work with. From the trial run to the day of, she was super sweet and accommodating to me and my guests. I normally don't wear much makeup and was a little nervous about getting it professionally done, but Genica did a great job on me and my bridal party. Thank you Genica! - Catie

Sent on 10/03/2017

Genica Lee's reply:

Cutie Catie, thank you so much for your kind words, and for the opportunity to work with you and your sweet ladies! You make me love my job the most!! THANK YOU!!! xo

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2017

Genica is a dream come true for all brides. She made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt. She is very professional and lovely.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Genica Lee 21
    Genica Lee 22

Genica Lee's reply:

Jenna, you know I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!! I wish we lived in the same place, but I am so happy we met. THANK YOU! xo

Rubi · Married on 07/15/2017

Genica is amazing! She has a way of really making you feel comfortable and beautiful! All of my bridesmaids, mom and aunt loved their hair and make-up! Thank you, Genica!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Genica Lee's reply:

Rubi, thank you so much for your kindness! It was a joy to work with you and your family!! Thank you for everything!!! xoxo

Marissa · Married on 07/01/2017

I was desperately looking for someone who does hair and makeup for a reasonable price and with quality. Genica exceeded my expectations! She is so friendly and really good at what she does. I never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day and Genica made that happen. I highly recommend her! Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2017