Gene's Floral Reviews

5 Reviews for Gene's Floral

Gene's Floral 1
Gene's Floral 2

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

SO KNOWLEDGEABLE! You cannot match the personalized service or years of experience Gene and Karen have. They went above and beyond to bring my "bohemian chic" vision to life. The bouquets and flower arrangements were more than we could have dreamed-- and all for a very fair price point. Gene even carried the train of my dress as my Dad and I prepared to walk down the aisle. You will always have a special place in our heart! Many thanks.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Gene's Floral 3
    Gene's Floral 4

You will not be disappointed, I promise you that!!!! Our wedding was vintage themed with a lot of hand picked items and all different centerpieces. Gene had little direction given to him by me, other than I love hydrangeas, roses and baby's breath and he took my breath away with his creations! I wanted to set up my own wedding, and he made arrangements to bring all our centerpieces a day early so that I could pick and choose what went there- extremely flexible! He also met us at the venue a month early and helped discuss our ideas and give us advice. Our centerpieces were stunning, and he created an amazing wall of flowers to dress up our ceremony space. My house is now full of all the flowers from our wedding, and I smile each time I see them! His imagination, ADVICE and calming effect are worth every penny. He has a steel trap for a mind and remembers each and every wedding he has done, you will not be forgotten & you will be treated like the most important person. He knew my family members by name & stayed well past the ceremony making sure flowers were all in their spots. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous , I wasn't planning on freezing it but I might have to now. He is a true professional that doesn't know how to do a job less than 110%, and we are forever grateful for what he helped us create. This will be one vendor that you will not worry about!

Sent on 05/22/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2012

The level of service provided by Gene is tremendous. He really enjoys making everything perfect. You get a great price and he set everything up at the ceremony and the reception. The cake flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Liz · Married on 06/26/2010

The flowers looked awsome and the Jane did a great job with the delivery. Gene is very detail orientated and will make sure your flowers are perfect! He's very in tune to the flow of all your decor with the flowers.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Sack · Married on 06/09/2012

3.0

Gene is a wonderful person to work with. He tries to respond to everyone who sends him an email before he leaves the store each day(even though he doesn't know computers very well)!

I am allergic to very florally smells but Gene made sure my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets did not have extremely floral smells.
    I did think the price was a little high but we also got a person on site who hand delivered all the flowers. She put all the boutineers on all the men, put the alter flowers up, made sure all decorations were in the right place. Once the ceremony was finished she also came afterwards to deliver the flower decorations to the reception space also.
    This dedication and attention to detail is obvious! If you love flowers this is the place to go.

Sent on 07/02/2012