Generations Hall Reviews

9 | New Orleans, LA

9 Reviews for Generations Hall

• Nicole

Nicole Ross · Married on 05/26/2019

Ceremony and Reception was Extraordinary!!!!!

This is the absolute best venue to have your wedding. Working with Lyle was amazing and he made sure that we had everything we needed and were taken care of for our big day. I would change absolutely nothing about my wedding and the venue, the staff, and Lyle are the major reasons why. You can tell everyone there loves what they do because the staff are extremely accommodating and great with customer service. The bartenders smiled the entire night and made whatever they were asked to. The DJ had everyone on their feet the entire night and also allowed our guest to request songs. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. The wedding took place a few days ago and our guests are still raving about it being the best wedding they have ever been to. Definitely go check this venue out and talk with Lyle before settling for something else. Everyone also spoke about how calm I was days leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. That was only possible because of Lyle.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Rene

Rene Brunet · Married on 04/07/2019

An Awesome Venue!!!

I recently had my wedding and reception at Generations Hall. Lyle is the manager there and everything could not have gone better. The venue is awesome and can handle smaller or larger groups, has audio/video capabilities, a DJ, lighting options, a stage, several bars, and is centrally located in the warehouse district of downtown New Orleans. Lyle was so accommodating and made everything so easy! I highly recommend this venue for any kind of event and be sure to ask for Lyle; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2019

levin davis · Married on 12/01/2018

The Generations Hall experience is unbelievable.

My wife and I had the most amazing experience at Generations Hall. The staff was amazing, especially our valet Mary. This was the greatest day our lives, and we couldn't have done it without the staff at Generations Hall.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't say enough good things about Generations Hall! My husband and I got married in June and had both the ceremony and reception there and it was absolutely amazing. The interior is so beautiful with the chandeliers, large staircase and the balcony! The staff was so helpful with the planning process. We had no problems the day of; everything went perfectly and we cant thank Generations Hall enough for helping make our special day the best day!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Jeanel

Jeanel Farrell · Married on 03/03/2018

Perfect wedding venue!

I could not have been more pleased with how our wedding reception at Generations Hall turned out! The planning process was so easy, and I loved having so many options for different floor plans and flow. They were very accommodating, letting me view a few weddings ahead of my own so I could decide what would work best. Night of, every detail was covered, and the rooms looked beautiful, my family and friends were blown away by the space, its seriously a stunning venue, and the confetti cannons at the end was a huge hit! Also, the location was perfect for our (mostly) out of town guests! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/23/2017

Let me tell you... you can't go wrong with picking Generations Hall for your wedding and reception venue. The staff was amazing and helpful! The venue itself has awesome lighting features, a beautiful bar, chandeliers and most importantly a dance floor! The venue even offered a ballon drop during the arrival of our second line band! There's a hotel perfectly situated right next to it, which made getting to and from the venue super easy for us and our guests!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Shaterra · Married on 12/02/2017

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

The entire staff was amazing. Reasonably priced. The architecture was so “New Orleans”. It’s beautiful and will compliment any theme or color scheme. One year later, my family and friends are still ranting and raving about our wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Caroline · Married on 02/11/2017

Not only is it a beautiful venue, all of the staff go above and beyond to make the night absolutely perfect! My wedding went off without a hitch and was picture perfect. Theres not a better venue in the city!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Aryn · Married on 10/26/2013

Exceptional Service, Grea Venue

Generations hall was amazing to work with. They were very accommodating, worked with my budget, and staff went above and beyond the day of to ensure a successful event.

Sent on 02/27/2019