Ketti Jewelry Reviews

10 Reviews for Ketti Jewelry

1 User photo

Ketti Jewelry 1

Maria · Getting married on 01/20/2020

If you want a jeweler who will listen to your ideas, work with you, help you get exactly the ring you want then you should visit Ketti and her team at Gemsmith.
    If you do not want to design your own, but want to simply buy a ring or another piece of jewelry that is elegant, unique and very-well crafted, Ketti is the jeweler for you.

Aside from creating a perfect ring on the basis of my very rough idea, she was also able to restore an heirloom piece of jewelry that had a big sentimental value for my family. My grandmother’s antique diamond ring fell apart and another jeweler did a poor job of repairing it. We were convinced the ring will never be the same, but took it to Ketti simply to ask if anything can be done. Without having any frame of reference, other than my murky recollection, she was able to restore this ring to its original design perfectly!

Folks at Gemsmith are true professionals, warm, knowledgeable, attentive and talented.

Thank you, Ketti!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Blonde Bond

Justine · Married on 10/13/2017

They're amazing here! They resized my heirloom engagement ring right in front of me. When it came time to buy a wedding band I knew I had to go back and look at the estate jewlery there. Thanks to them I found the perfect ring and it was within our budget!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ketti Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Justine! We are so glad we were able to participate in making your Big Day a success. We hope you take advantage of our complimentary cleaning service so we can keep your jewelry looking it's best. Check in as often as you like.

Gabby · Married on 09/30/2017

Ketti was/is amazing! All the staff are knowledgable, professional, and friendly. My engagement ring is a Ketti original that is absolutely stunning! The diamond came with authentic GIA cert papers- impressive. The wedding band custom made as well, it's like Ketti climbed into my head and saw what I envisioned! I cannot express how much I love my rings! Gemsmith rocks!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Ketti Jewelry 2

Ketti Jewelry's reply:

Thank you for your sparkling review Gabby. It was a pleasure creating for your special day! Best wishes for a happy and healthy life together.

Justin · Married on 11/12/2016

Ketti and the crew at Gemsmith treated me like family from the moment I walked in the door. I was totally clueless when it came to purchasing an engagement ring and Ketti helped me along the way with absolute no pressure. She just explained what everything was so I could make my own decisions.

When it came time for a decision, Ketti delivered. She designed a beautiful ring that's one of a kind! It really is! Like, no one else on the planet has this ring. And it didn't break the bank either. My wife absolutely loves it and I still catch her staring at it over 2 years later.

On top of all that, Ketti also designed a wedding band that would complement the ring perfectly and even designed and created my band exactly how I wanted it. She even cleans all your rings free of charge! Anytime you walk in. Even if you didn't buy a ring there.

I really can't recommend Ketti and the staff at Gemsmith enough. They're the first and only place you should go to when looking for an engagement ring or really any piece of jewelry.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ketti Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I am so glad the two of you continue to enjoy the bridal jewelry we designed. Best wishes for continued health and happiness together always!

Jacqueline · Married on 04/28/2012

Just awesome. My custom designed engagement and wedding rings are gorgeous. I love this place!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Jackie · Married on 02/25/2012

Thank you so much for our beautiful wedding rings. We are both so pleased with how perfect they look and at the wonderful service we get every time we come to your shop. The quality far surpasses anyting we could find anywhere else.

Thanks again
    Jackie and Dan Clegg

Sent on 02/29/2012

Joan · Married on 04/09/2011

Great family owned business. We got all of our rings from Gemsmith (Kelly). We love them!

Sent on 04/21/2011

kelly · Married on 09/13/2003

Great people to deal with. Great selection.

Sent on 06/28/2008

Kate · Married on 09/29/2007

Very friendly and very helpful. My husband found the engagement ring setting he'd been searching for (for EIGHT MONTHS) at Gemsmith and we then had Ketty design my wedding band to match the setting and incorporate some stones from his grandmother's wedding band. They do beautiful work and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/28/2008

3.8
      3.5

I had a ring custom design for my wedding band. When I got it, it was significantly larger than discuss. I went in without an appointment and it was fixed right away, no charge, no problems. I had a great experience with them.

Sent on 12/08/2014