Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography Reviews

175 | Wayne, NJ

175 Reviews for Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2018

easy to work with

Gemini was great to work with. Anthony and Anthony were our MC and DJ and they really stuck to the type of music we requested. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how great the music was. When we first met to discuss everything, they really understood what we wanted and even accommodated us on our tighter budget. Would definitely recommened!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish we could rate our brides and grooms because you guys would be five star also!

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

We cannot recommend Gemini Productions enough!
    They made our day very special and most importantly fun. Our DJ Rich did an amazing job playing music that kept all Hispanics and non Hispanics on the dance floor at all times. Our MC was great as well, keeping the energy level up.
    Thank you all for making our wedding day a memorable one!

Liz · Married on 04/15/2018

Anthony was fantastic to work with! He really listened to us, and put his professional expertise into making the entertainment at our wedding an absolutely perfect fit! So many guests told raved about the DJ, they loved the mix of music, and they were dancing all night!! Anthony and his team kept the night moving along perfectly. We highly recommend!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2018

I just had my wedding with Gemini DJs. I can't say enough how great they were. They played exactly what I wanted and always made sure throughout the night that I was happy with how things were going. They kept the crowd going all night and everyone had a blast. I would recommend this company to any of my friends. Thanks so much for making my wedding night so much fun!

• Randi

Randi · Married on 01/26/2018

I would reccomend Gemini to absolutely anyone! Mike and his crew were top notch. We have been married for 9 months now and I still get compliments on our stellar DJ.

• Daniela

Daniela · Married on 10/20/2017

Great, great night by Mike Albanese & Gemini Team who DJ'd my wedding on 10/20/17!!! Mike was so easy to work with from the beginning, always responded promptly, took his time going over the logistics and played awesome music for a mixed crowd that pleased everyone and even played every song I put on my song list. I received so many compliments from my guests about how great the music was! . Another thing my guests pointed out to me was that the volume of music was perfect as they had been to other weddings where the music was so loud they wanted to hold their ears. Mike and his team also paid close attention to detail....and jumped in when our best man didn't quite close out his best man speech! Thank you Mike & Gemini for a perfect wedding! Can't wait to use you again for another event!

• JMA

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Gemini was great to work with! Anthony was our wedding DJ and he was awesome. He kept the party going. I gave him very little direction and trusted him to do what he does best and he did not disappoint! Thanks guys!!!

Christy · Married on 07/01/2017

Gemini was awesome! Anthony DJed my wedding on 7/1/17 and we are still getting compliments on the music! I really felt that Anthony read the crowd and fine-tuned the song selections based on the vibe. It was the perfect mix of current songs, classics and songs that kept everyone dancing throughout the night. Communicating with both Anthony and Mike A. was seamless, they were so responsive, easy to work with and answered all of my questions. Thank you for keeping our guests moving all night and giving us the best soundtrack for our wedding!

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

We LOVED working with Gemini! They were awesome to work with leading up to the event and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Thank you, Gemini, for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding was in May at the Manor. Mike has worked with this location numerous times and was familiar with the venue which made set up a breeze. He made sure that all of the important songs were ready and triple checked everything before and during the wedding. The weather was beautiful and the venue had an outdoor space, but he was able to keep the party going inside. We also used their step and repeat picture service. It was a hit and made a great favor to have a framed 4x6 picture for the guests. Highly recommended!

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2017

Mike Albanese and Gemini Productions are fantastic. They answered every question and email quickly. They were willing to work with me on anything I needed them to. They put on quite the show and entertained all of my guests the entire night of my wedding. I wanted to have dancing all night and party, party, party and that is what Gemini provided me and my guests with. We also had a percussionist along with our DJ and WOW is all I can say. 5 stars all around!!

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2017

Just do it! Hire Gemini… you will not be disappointed! Our wedding was better than we could have imagined and we have Gemini to thank for that. I have Gemini to thank for some of the best memories from my wedding – the soft, beautiful piano cuts used during our ceremony, the incredible lighting and ambience at our reception, the seamless transitions from entry music to first dances and of course, the heart of the reception when the party really got going.

I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire night. My only regret? Not getting enough photos in the photo booth because I was too busy on the dance floor. Our guests had a blast and Anthony and his team did an amazing job. The music was perfect and the energy was incredible. I saw people dance at my wedding that I didn’t think knew how to dance! People were up past their bedtime. It was the ultimate party. My 3-year-old niece was up until 11pm dancing and so was my 74-year-old dad. Everyone had an amazing time and our album is filled with incredible memories from the photo booth. It just shows how much everyone enjoyed and appreciated the night.

Anthony is outstanding and runs an incredible business. He really knows how to read a room. He’s soft and touching during the emotional moments (first dance, father-daughter, mother-son dances, speeches, etc.) and he turns it up during the fun moments (bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting). Professional, affordable and worth every penny… again, you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you again!
    -Michelle & Matt

JULIE · Married on 04/22/2017

Mike & Dave DJ'd my sisters wedding at The Manor on 1/16/16 and I can not say enough great things about these guys. The music was exactly as we requested, but better. They mixed a bunch of decades and genres together to keep our crowd on the dance floor from start to finish. Everyone raved about how awesome the music mix was and everyone from Grandmas to Teens had an awesome time. We also had some uplighting that was a perfect addition to the event adding that special touch of excellence. Gemini brought 100% professionalism and I could not have asked for any better entertainment for this very special event.

Diana · Married on 03/26/2017

Gemini is a great comany and always willing to work with their clients to make them happy. They were so reasonably prices and did what they can to fit our budget. Everyone at Gemini was so helpful and willing to work with you. Mike Albasese from Gemini was the best DJ. He made sure we were happy from the time we walked in for our first appointment until the end of our wedding reception. He was fun and upbeat and always had the crowd on the dance floor. I highly recommend Mike and anyone from Gemini for your wedding.

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2017

I highly recommend Gemini! My husband and I were not picky about what specific music would be played at our wedding so when we met with Mike Albanese we told him that we just wanted to have a great dance party. Mike did just that! I put complete trust in him to play all the best hits and he kept the dance floor packed all night. Everyone - young and old - had such a blast! We also hired Gemini for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I barely had a chance to hear the cocktail hour music but the ceremony was perfect. Exactly what we asked for. Mike was honest and helpful when it came to planning different aspects of our wedding day. Best of all, we didn't have to worry about a pushy MC for my non-dancing husband or an old school, super corny entertainer type MC. Highly recommend Mike and the rest of the team at Gemini!

• F

Frank · Married on 12/03/2016

The test of a DJ is for EVERYONE to have a great time...every table was dancing and Mike Albanese and team showed the utmost professionalism and insight to make the wedding a magical night..Also he took care of ceremony, cocktail hour, wedding and after party....all integrated seemless and awesome...he also worked in all the songs I requested.. I highly recommend Mike and team ..go visit their Wayne location .. total professionalism.....

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

Mike is the best! My husband owns a shop right next door to their location in Wayne and we knew immediately when we got engaged that we would go with Gemini as our DJs for our big day. Every song requested was played and Mike and his crew did a great job keeping the crowd dancing all night with an excellent mix and variety of music. I can't wait to work with him and his team on future events for our family! Simply the best!

Allison · Married on 10/16/2016

We had Anthony as our DJ for our wedding in October 2016 at the Old Tappan Manor. What a great experience! You should definitely use Gemini for your event!!
    From our first meeting at their studio, after discussing only a few music preferences, we felt with confidence that Anthony totally understood what we wanted to hear on our wedding day. If you feel, like we do, that the music and DJ involvement can make or break a wedding vibe, you won’t be disappointed!! The music was amazing – so matched to our preferences that it was as if my iTunes was on shuffle. We had a great crooner/coffee house vibe for cocktail hour, then a lively 90s-00s party on the dance floor. Anthony was not overbearing in any way – not a mic hog or one of those awkward DJs that makes your guests feel uncomfortable. Our friends and family were so impressed. We opted for a very classic look, which they were able to accommodate with a discrete DJ table set up. They definitely do offer some intricate lighting packages and extras if that is what you are looking for!
    We also had Gemini provide the photo booth for our wedding. It was awesome – the booth was really large to allow a dozen of us to squeeze in at a time! We also requested that they leave one side of the booth open so that we could peek over to see what craziness was happening. They provided a great selection of props. You can select a strip with 3 poses and a wedding logo or 4 poses with no logo with two prints per session and a digital log which we will be getting access to.

Tricia · Married on 10/14/2016

Absolutely loved DJ Mike!! I would highly recommend Gemini Productions to anyone looking for an excellent DJ. He was very professional and had the crowd up and dancing all night. When the last song was played people were still on the dance floor waiting for more!! He also had a very good feel for the crowd and what they wanted to hear which is a talent all its own. Overall a very positive experience. I was absolutely thrilled that I used Gemini for our wedding and you would be as well.

STEVEN · Married on 10/08/2016

Anthony was the best! We felt very at ease during our first meeting. They never tried to talk us into anything we didn't want to do and advised us on what NOT to do in terms of lighting. They were always responsive and relaxed. I never felt like I had to worry.

Krystal · Married on 09/24/2016

Loved how easy it was to work with them and have the best day!

Daniel · Married on 09/04/2016

Gemini over achieved at our wedding! From playing the exact music we wanted to keeping everyone dancing all night long. I couldn't believe how many people actually danced at my wedding. Anthony was truly awesome. From the time we met him he really understood what we were looking for and truly delivered on his promise! Not only were the younger kids dancing but everyone in the building was on the dance floor. I couldn't recommend these guys more. The professionalism and how good they are on the job really speaks for itself. I would highly highly recommend Anthony and his team over and over again!!!!!!

Jahn · Married on 06/17/2016

My husband and I can't say enough good things about these guys! They were awesome from start to finish. They were professional, punctual, accommodating, had great follow up, and made the booking process seamless. When it came to our actual wedding, they took every single thing we told them into consideration, and created an awesome experience for our guests. They were my husbands favorite vendor of our wedding and for good reason. They made the party!

Mike and his team were phenomenal from day one! Super responsive and so easy to work with. We gave them a some requests to play during dinner, and a couple later in the night, but otherwise let them do what they do best and we weren't sorry. We also got the photobooth and used the pictures for our guestbook and gave magnetic frames as favors. Highly recommended!