Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography Reviews

Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography 2
Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography 3
  • Rita

Rita Harris · Married on 09/12/2019

They were informative and give me update, worked with me on payments

I will surely recommend there establishment to anyone. Love their products.

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Tiji

Tiji George · Married on 08/31/2019

Gemini dj are the best!

Mike was our DJ for the wedding. He absolutely rocked the night! He met with me before the wedding in person and figured out what kind of couple we are and our taste in music. Not one person was sitting in their chairs bored at our wedding. Mike played a good mix of indian music, EDM, top 40s etc. We also hired the robot man through them and let me just say that weeks after our wedding people are still talking about it. Hire them and you won't be disappointed.
    They are very very responsive via texts and email. Mike is very nice and he helped me walk through the process without making me feel overwhelmed.
    I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Z

Zachary Wolff · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Job

We loved working with Gemini Productions for our wedding. They were easy to plan with and responded quickly to our questions. Rich was our DJ for the event and he was flexible with our last minute requests. His energy and enthusiasm made the night special and was one of the best parts of our wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 07/13/2019

Accommodating and professional

They really know how to take care of their clients, from their quick responses to inquiries, following up with clients, answering questions, to presenting their work. They take time to listen to what you want for your wedding and can cater to couples from different walks of life.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 05/18/2019

The dance floor was never empty

Thank you so much for DJ our wedding you guys were absolutely amazing. The dance floor was packed the entire night and the playlist was perfect! Thanks mike for making the night memorable. Paradise by the dashboard light was one of the highlights of my night! I know that song is a gamble... but I think with our group of friends it was hit! Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography 4

Jaclyn · Married on 04/26/2019

Best DJ's Ever!

This company is amazing! The staff is very professional, prompt and energetic. We used them as our DJ for our wedding and we could not be happier with them! They played the best music and it was because of them that all the guests were dancing all night. I highly recommend using them for any important event!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 04/20/2019

Had everyone up and dancing all night...

So happy with Gemini Productions they did a great job Djing our wedding! The lighting was great and pretty sure the dance floor was full all night. They kept everyone dancing and having a blast. I would highly recommended. The dry ice was a hit loved how it looked in pictures.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography 5
  • Rory

Rory · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible DJ's, Great Company to Work With

This team is the best!!! We met with Mike and Anthony a few times before the wedding, we clicked with them immediately and knew we found the right DJ for our wedding.

They provided amazing sound at our ceremony, cocktail and reception, all at an outdoor venue that came with some difficulties.

They let us submit music for the ceremony and the cocktail party, but we trusted them to do their job at the reception, and we are so glad we did. Right off the bat it was a party. They helped bring the energy and excitement the entire time, and they a true masters of their craft.

I cannot recommend them highly enough. They are competitively priced, easy and fun to work with and truly professional. They have a great energy about them, and seeing them at the wedding made us smile.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2018

easy to work with

Gemini was great to work with. Anthony and Anthony were our MC and DJ and they really stuck to the type of music we requested. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how great the music was. When we first met to discuss everything, they really understood what we wanted and even accommodated us on our tighter budget. Would definitely recommened!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Gemini Productions Entertainment & Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish we could rate our brides and grooms because you guys would be five star also!

Morgan Celiano · Married on 10/05/2018

The Best Wedding DJ EVER!

If I could give more stars I would, Mike and his team knocked it out of the park for our wedding! From the first time we spoke until our last meeting before the wedding, I knew we were in good hands with Mike. We told him exactly what we wanted at our wedding and he delivered. I have had multiple guests say how amazing the music was. The dance floor was packed, I have never been to a wedding before where almost everyone was on the dance floor! People were dancing outside of the dance floor because there was that many people. I could not be happier with Gemini and what they did for our wedding. They also had beautiful up-lights and a monogram that made our ballroom even more beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jess · Married on 08/18/2018

Great mix of music to keep the energy!

Gemini DJ's did such a great job at our wedding. The level of energy that Anthony had kept up with our range of family and friends was phenomenal. We had a consultation session before hand and before walking out and it turned out perfectly. Mike was helpful setting us up and day of Anthony and his partner really came through. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

We cannot recommend Gemini Productions enough!
    They made our day very special and most importantly fun. Our DJ Rich did an amazing job playing music that kept all Hispanics and non Hispanics on the dance floor at all times. Our MC was great as well, keeping the energy level up.
    Thank you all for making our wedding day a memorable one!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Liz · Married on 04/15/2018

Anthony was fantastic to work with! He really listened to us, and put his professional expertise into making the entertainment at our wedding an absolutely perfect fit! So many guests told raved about the DJ, they loved the mix of music, and they were dancing all night!! Anthony and his team kept the night moving along perfectly. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2018

I just had my wedding with Gemini DJs. I can't say enough how great they were. They played exactly what I wanted and always made sure throughout the night that I was happy with how things were going. They kept the crowd going all night and everyone had a blast. I would recommend this company to any of my friends. Thanks so much for making my wedding night so much fun!

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 01/26/2018

I would reccomend Gemini to absolutely anyone! Mike and his crew were top notch. We have been married for 9 months now and I still get compliments on our stellar DJ.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 10/20/2017

Great, great night by Mike Albanese & Gemini Team who DJ'd my wedding on 10/20/17!!! Mike was so easy to work with from the beginning, always responded promptly, took his time going over the logistics and played awesome music for a mixed crowd that pleased everyone and even played every song I put on my song list. I received so many compliments from my guests about how great the music was! . Another thing my guests pointed out to me was that the volume of music was perfect as they had been to other weddings where the music was so loud they wanted to hold their ears. Mike and his team also paid close attention to detail....and jumped in when our best man didn't quite close out his best man speech! Thank you Mike & Gemini for a perfect wedding! Can't wait to use you again for another event!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • JMA

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Gemini was great to work with! Anthony was our wedding DJ and he was awesome. He kept the party going. I gave him very little direction and trusted him to do what he does best and he did not disappoint! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Christy · Married on 07/01/2017

Gemini was awesome! Anthony DJed my wedding on 7/1/17 and we are still getting compliments on the music! I really felt that Anthony read the crowd and fine-tuned the song selections based on the vibe. It was the perfect mix of current songs, classics and songs that kept everyone dancing throughout the night. Communicating with both Anthony and Mike A. was seamless, they were so responsive, easy to work with and answered all of my questions. Thank you for keeping our guests moving all night and giving us the best soundtrack for our wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

We LOVED working with Gemini! They were awesome to work with leading up to the event and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Thank you, Gemini, for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding was in May at the Manor. Mike has worked with this location numerous times and was familiar with the venue which made set up a breeze. He made sure that all of the important songs were ready and triple checked everything before and during the wedding. The weather was beautiful and the venue had an outdoor space, but he was able to keep the party going inside. We also used their step and repeat picture service. It was a hit and made a great favor to have a framed 4x6 picture for the guests. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2017

Mike Albanese and Gemini Productions are fantastic. They answered every question and email quickly. They were willing to work with me on anything I needed them to. They put on quite the show and entertained all of my guests the entire night of my wedding. I wanted to have dancing all night and party, party, party and that is what Gemini provided me and my guests with. We also had a percussionist along with our DJ and WOW is all I can say. 5 stars all around!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2017

Just do it! Hire Gemini… you will not be disappointed! Our wedding was better than we could have imagined and we have Gemini to thank for that. I have Gemini to thank for some of the best memories from my wedding – the soft, beautiful piano cuts used during our ceremony, the incredible lighting and ambience at our reception, the seamless transitions from entry music to first dances and of course, the heart of the reception when the party really got going.

I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire night. My only regret? Not getting enough photos in the photo booth because I was too busy on the dance floor. Our guests had a blast and Anthony and his team did an amazing job. The music was perfect and the energy was incredible. I saw people dance at my wedding that I didn’t think knew how to dance! People were up past their bedtime. It was the ultimate party. My 3-year-old niece was up until 11pm dancing and so was my 74-year-old dad. Everyone had an amazing time and our album is filled with incredible memories from the photo booth. It just shows how much everyone enjoyed and appreciated the night.

Anthony is outstanding and runs an incredible business. He really knows how to read a room. He’s soft and touching during the emotional moments (first dance, father-daughter, mother-son dances, speeches, etc.) and he turns it up during the fun moments (bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting). Professional, affordable and worth every penny… again, you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you again!
    -Michelle & Matt

Sent on 06/04/2017

JULIE · Married on 04/22/2017

Mike & Dave DJ'd my sisters wedding at The Manor on 1/16/16 and I can not say enough great things about these guys. The music was exactly as we requested, but better. They mixed a bunch of decades and genres together to keep our crowd on the dance floor from start to finish. Everyone raved about how awesome the music mix was and everyone from Grandmas to Teens had an awesome time. We also had some uplighting that was a perfect addition to the event adding that special touch of excellence. Gemini brought 100% professionalism and I could not have asked for any better entertainment for this very special event.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Diana · Married on 03/26/2017

Gemini is a great comany and always willing to work with their clients to make them happy. They were so reasonably prices and did what they can to fit our budget. Everyone at Gemini was so helpful and willing to work with you. Mike Albasese from Gemini was the best DJ. He made sure we were happy from the time we walked in for our first appointment until the end of our wedding reception. He was fun and upbeat and always had the crowd on the dance floor. I highly recommend Mike and anyone from Gemini for your wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2017

I highly recommend Gemini! My husband and I were not picky about what specific music would be played at our wedding so when we met with Mike Albanese we told him that we just wanted to have a great dance party. Mike did just that! I put complete trust in him to play all the best hits and he kept the dance floor packed all night. Everyone - young and old - had such a blast! We also hired Gemini for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I barely had a chance to hear the cocktail hour music but the ceremony was perfect. Exactly what we asked for. Mike was honest and helpful when it came to planning different aspects of our wedding day. Best of all, we didn't have to worry about a pushy MC for my non-dancing husband or an old school, super corny entertainer type MC. Highly recommend Mike and the rest of the team at Gemini!

Sent on 03/02/2017