GBE Events Reviews

8 | Wayne, NJ

8 Reviews for GBE Events

Antonella · Married on 04/26/2019

Great people. Great Price

Gbe events was amazing. All of our guests were dancing the whole night to many different genres of music. Highly recommend their services.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely incredible

I cannot put into words how outstanding this company is. They made my wedding one for the books. I couldn’t be happier with the music selection and how they got the crowd up and dancing. The dance floor was packed the WHOLE time. The owner is professional, FUN, and so knowledgeable. I can’t wait to hire this company again in the future. Truly amazing work!

Sent on 02/26/2019

When my wife and I started planning our wedding we knew instantly we wanted Global Beatz Entertainment to DJ our wedding. We had seen Joey Dee and Gio in action at another wedding and knew they were right for us. When we met, Joey and Gio asked us what we wanted for the night. We selected a few songs for the ceremony and left the rest up to them. We told them "we want our guests to be dancing all night." Global Beatz listened to our needs, customized the music to us, and made our vision come to fruition. The dance floor was never empty at our wedding. Even my grandmother danced (I've never seen her dance before our wedding)! Our guests could not stop saying how great the music was, how much fun they had dancing, and that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. If you want a stress free time with your music, a fun/electric atmosphere, and unique mixes; then Joey Dee and Gio at Global Beatz Entertainment are your guys. We highly recommend them and would give 10 stars if I could. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Roger · Married on 05/06/2016

My wife and I recently used Global Beatz Entertainment to provide DJ & MC services for our wedding on 5/6/16 at the Chart House in Weehawken NJ. We were only able to meet with Gio and Joey Dee a couple of times, briefly because I lived in NC while my fiancée at the time was in NJ. Immediately they understood what we envisioned for our wedding, and in fact gave us some great ideas for music. We didn't want anything too loud or hard to understand before the wedding started and Gio offered for us to try out a group called the Vitamin String Quartet; it was exactly what we wanted. The day of the service they were quick to set up. We had event planners that also said that they were very easy to work with and looked forward to working with them again in the future. The service went off without a hitch. We couldn't have asked for two better guys to be with us on our special day. Joey Dee & Gio kept our guests engaged and everyone loved the mix of music... We truly didn't want the night to come to an end... We would highly recommend Gio & Global Beatz Entertainment for any occasion.... We love those guys!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Matthias · Married on 08/22/2015

The dj was excellent. I had a wonderful time thanks to the dj. Global Beatz are number 1 when it comes to having a great wedding. A++++++++++++++

Sent on 09/02/2015

Mary · Married on 06/28/2015

Giovanni and and our Officiant, Joe, were amazing. From the time we began chatting with them, we knew these were the people that we wanted to be a part of our day! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/08/2015

GBE Events's reply:

Thank you for having us for your special day :) Definitely a pleasure working with you guys! Wish you and your family the best. Hope to hear from you soon!!

-Giovanni
    Global Beatz Entertainment

Paula · Married on 10/18/2014

We were originally going to have a sit down dinner with family and close friends and with two months before the big day completely changed venues! Crazy, I know! As two people who love music we know we NEEDED dancing at our wedding but were nervous we wouldn’t find anyone on such short notice. Our wedding would have not been what it was without Gio and the GBE events crew! We had the best night of our lives! From the beginning planning process to the very end of our night, Gio was very accommodating and super easy to work and plan with! He made sure to play which songs we really wanted to hear and not play ones we didn’t! The way he combined so many genres of music to flow effortlessly kept us excited and wondering what was going to be played next! Our guests were up on their feet dancing all night and I for one did not want the night to end! We have amazing footage thanks to GBE videography that I shamelessly watch over and over again! Our friends are still asking if we can do the whole night all over again! If we could, we would definitely choose GBE event group again!

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 06/12/2016

We hired Global Beatz service for our wedding on June 12th, 2016 and we wanted to meet DJ Gio before to discuss songs. My husband was in a tough schedule at work and the DJ agreed seeing us on a Sunday morning (only time we could meet). It was very nice of him. For the wedding, all the scheduled songs were right and the people had a lot of fun with the songs he played. Two little thing that could have been better: he didn't play all the songs we requested beforehand and during dinner he played some Brazilian songs (my family is Brazilian) that didn't match the dinner atmosphere. Apart from this, I would recommend hiring Global Beatz services.

Sent on 07/02/2016

GBE Events's reply:

Fernanda,

Thank you for the feedback! It is very much appreciated. Definitely helpful standouts to learn from. We had a lot of fun working with you guys and are glad that you guys had fun on the dance-floor :) Congratulations and we wish you and Justin the best in the new chapter of your lives together!