GAZZE "The Fun Band!" Reviews

62 | Baltimore, MD

62 Reviews for GAZZE "The Fun Band!"

Andrew Ward · Married on 07/27/2019

awesome band

Gazz without question brought the fun! What a great band! We had several guests approach us after the wedding and ask how did we find them. We also had two other couples reach out to book Gazz for their wedding. I asked Dwight to perform "Sister" by Dave Matthews for my "sister dance" and he nailed it. I would book them again without question. Andrew Ward

Sent on 08/16/2019

Lorrie · Married on 11/23/2018

They were AMAZING!! We couldn't have chosen a more fabulously talented and fun band to play on our special day. They had people on the dance floor that normally wouldn't be....including my Husband!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Dave Roberts · Married on 10/13/2018

How a party should look on your wedding day!

GAZZE The Fun Band! certainly earned their name at our wedding. Guests continue to rave about it being the wedding of the year because Dwight and the team absolutely brought it! We canceled our DJ one month before the wedding and were fortunate enough that GTFB had reserved our wedding weekend as time-off, but were willing to step in on short notice. Dwight was always available for crunch-time planning and incredibly responsive to our requests -- even learning a new song for bride and groom to perform during the reception. HUGE thank you to GAZZE The Fun Band for making our wedding day truly unforgettable and for helping us throw the party of the year!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Becky · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Band EVER!!!! Our daughter's wedding would not have been a success without this awesome talented group of musicians. We had over 300 guests and the dance floor was always filled with young and old kicking it up...Many, many thanks to the band for making the Irving/Beatty wedding the most talked about event in town!

Sent on 09/05/2018

GAZZE "The Fun Band!"'s reply:

Thanks so much! Great time with both families and friends! It was indeed an honor and a pleasure!

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

Dwight was incredibly responsive, kind,prfessional and particularly FABULOUS!!!...WHAT A BAND!!. They absolutely made the wedding come alive and the energy of all band members never ceased throughout the night. I cannot say enough how pleased everyone was with the choice of this amazing combo...June 9th.2018 The F and S families from Balto and Charlotte

Sent on 06/14/2018

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

The best part of our wedding!

Absolutely the best part of our wedding! This is the third wedding Gazze has done for my family (my sisters used him for their wedding too). Dwight and the band are so much fun and have so much energy--everyone was dancing all night and everyone commenting how incredible the band was! 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

I work in the music industry and my husband plays in a band. We knew that our guests were going to be extra critical of the music at our wedding, and Justin and I felt the pressure to be sure our band was the best we could find.

We went to one of Gazze's rehearsals to get a feel for what they sounded like and whether or not we thought they would be a good fit for our wedding. Within 5 minutes, my husband, my dad, and me were signing and dancing, absolutely loving everything they were playing for us - they were hired on the spot!

At our wedding, the dance floor was packed the entire night! Everyone was absolutely RAVING about how incredible Gazze was and was crowding the stage. Dwight is a true MC, and kept everyone entertained all night - even laying down on the dance floor during SHOUT!

These guys played everything from AC/DC & Ozzy to Adele & Rainbow Connection by the Muppets (my husband's mother/son dance), and absolutely knocked each song out of the park.

Gazze was vital to making our wedding a magical and fun night! If you're hiring a band for your wedding or event - do yourself a favor and hire them! You won't be disappointed, and you'll be dancing your ass off all night long!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Tara · Married on 10/21/2017

Gazze was amazing! Best choice we made for our wedding. Everyone loved how upbeat and energetic they were. Mix that with some very talented voices and musicians and you can't go wrong. Thank you so much to Dwight and his crew. You were easy to work with and an absolute blast! Not to mention always found time to speak to us, even when we were very last minute and accommodated all of our special traditions throughout the night. 5 stars! -Tara and Jonathan

Sent on 10/22/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

Gazze was the perfect choice for our wedding!! They were so responsive and accommodating and best of all, they were FUN!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I learned about Gazze from a friend. We were looking for a little to find the perfect band and once we heard them play we were sold! They were not only fun and entertaining but the nicest group of people to work with. We got married two weeks ago and everyone is still talking about how amazing they were! If you are looking for a fun band this is your band!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Ann · Married on 07/15/2017

A wonderful band played everything that the bride and groom requested and were so enthusiastic. They were very easy to work with and had played at our venue before, so knew exactly what was expected. We had so many compliments. One guest who has probably been to about 20 weddings in the past couple of years said Gazze was the best band that he had ever heard at a wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Tom · Married on 06/03/2017

Gazze band performed at my daughters wedding on June 3. Truly incredible in every way!!! Their tremendous musical talent and wedding experience was only a part of it. Dwight enthusiastically joined in pre wedding helping us set up a reception video surprise and seemed to be everywhere during the reception making sure every wish from bride, groom and their families was fulfilled. The entire band and sound crew team were exceptional. It was like they were part of our family. Words cannot express what an addition they were to our celebration. Countless wedding guests commented "...best wedding band I've ever seen". Thanks so much!! #Dwightbecomes55.5thVaughan

Sent on 06/10/2017

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

Gazze was amazing! Not only are they very musically talented, but they were very pleasant to work with in the year leading up to the wedding. Dwight answered every email and took and took all requests. Our very favorite thing though, was that during the wedding itself, Dwight expertly navigated the mood and situations at hand - by either jumping on to the drums during a speech that turned into a song, playing a song when there was time to fill, etc. We were so happy to have Gazze at our wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2016

Fantastic!

I plan and execute the events at a high-end country club, and we are always striving to hire bands that far exceed our members expectations, and GAZZE did not disappoint! Our members have been raving about how great the band was for the annual holiday party, and we can't wait to have GAZZE for future events. They sound amazing, are professional, kind, and so easy to work with.

Sent on 12/21/2018

GAZZE "The Fun Band!"'s reply:

Thanks Sarah! the pleasure is all ours. Such fun with your members! Made a lot of friends that evening. Look forward to the next time!

Sarah Kate · Married on 08/27/2016

Gazze was great to work with- very accommodating and fun!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Molly · Married on 06/18/2016

My experience with Gazze was truly amazing! They were full of energy and brought so much joy to the room. They played every special song we asked for with their own twist on it and they sounded AMAZING! The band absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. Gazze kept everyone dancing and entertained the entire night. We cant thank them enough for making our wedding experience so amazing! I highly recommend Gazze to any couple who is looking for a band that will make your wedding a day you will never forget! They are the best :)

Sent on 07/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

GAZZE killed it at our wedding! They all had so much energy and brought down the house from the first song to the last. Dwight was great to work with and a blast from the beginning too. Our guests had an awesome time and that’s truly because of GAZZE. A huge “thank you” to Dwight and the rest of the band for making our wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Christine · Married on 10/10/2015

My experience with Gazze has been truly wonderful. I am the third in my family to get married over the past five years and all three of us have had Gazze perform at our wedding receptions. Gazze brings so much energy and entertainment to each of their performances; our guests were dancing all night to their music! Dwight and his team are rockstars!

Gazze also provided acoustic guitar music for the ceremony and light piano music for our cocktail hour. They went out of their way to ensure that the guitarist was able to travel down early to attend our rehearsal.

Prior to the wedding, it was so easy to work with Dwight since he was quick to respond to all questions and comments from my husband and I.

Thank you Gazze for (yet another) amazing wedding!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

This band was FANTASTIC. Not one complaint to be said. They rocked the house and appealed to the whole crowd -- from my pop-loving friends to my old school irish-italian family. You CANNOT go wrong with this band!!!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Emily and Mark

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

We had Gazze play at our wedding on sept 12th and they were incredible. They kept everyone on the dance floor and were energetic and engaging the whole evening. They played every special song we asked for and they sounded great! I cannot recommend this band highly enough for your wedding or your party!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Could not be happier with our decision to go with Gazze for our wedding. Dwight met with us before the wedding, per our request, and we talked about our hopes/ideas over drinks for about an hour. He was kind, funny, sweet and very accommodating. We loved him and the entire band. Their music was awesome, they interacted wonderfully with our guests (even let my nieces sing with them) and put on a great show. At one point there was an Elvis mask, at another point they were on the floor (during the song 'Shout'), and the entire time they were amazing sounding. I also liked the mix of demographics in the group. Great to have female and male voices.
    Super fun band!!!
    -Meghan and Scott

Sent on 08/18/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2015

Just had Gazze at our wedding May 3. I'd seen them at my cousin's wedding 3 years ago, but thought they were even better this time! I haven't been to many weddings where the band gets everyone dancing before the salad course, but Gazze did this with a Motown mix that got the dance floor packed instantly. As the bride, I NEVER wanted to leave the dance floor...all night! They did a good job of playing songs I requested/suggested, including my parents' first dance song at their wedding in 1979. They also recorded us singing "Don't Stop Believin," which was hilarious to go back and watch a few days later. Dwight, the singer, is full of life, energy, and personality and I can tell everyone felt the same, as my guests came up to me all night saying "this band ROCKS!" I only hope I go to a future wedding with Gazze playing, but I highly recommend them, especially if you have a crowd who LOVES to boogie!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Rosemary · Married on 11/01/2014

The band absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. GAZZE "The Fun Band" was highly recommended by a family friend so we were very comfortable contracting with them but -- WOW they were amazing from start to finish. No one wanted the evening to end and a chant of "one more song" went up at the end. Their level of professionalism, attention to the details that we gave them to put a personal touch on the evening, and energy was unprecedented. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning an event. Well done, GAZZE, Well done! Rosemary Cinalli (mother of the bride)

Sent on 11/06/2014

Marianne · Married on 11/01/2014

Hiring Gazze was hands down the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding. I saw them at a friend’s wedding a few years before and knew that I had to have them! They were easy to work with and professional throughout the entire process. They learned songs for us, and accommodated our every need! Most importantly, they played GREAT music that ALL generations enjoyed! They kept my guests on the dance floor all night and at one point the dance floor was literally shaking from everyone jumping to SHOUT! Every time we have spoken to one of our guests since the wedding they have mentioned about how great the band was and how much fun they had. If you want to throw an outstanding party that your guests will talk about for years to come I guarantee Gazze is the band for you!

Sent on 11/06/2014