27 Reviews for Gavin Nutt Photography

High-Res Images (4)
Digital Files (4)
Multi. Locations (1)
26 Gavin Nutt Photography Reviews

One could argue that the wedding pictures are one of the most important aspects of a wedding. I was searching high and low for the perfect one but was having trouble finding one that really fit what I was looking for. After booking my videographer, he told me about Gavin. After looking at his work I was so excited because I knew that he was who we wanted. For the bridals he was so incredibly kind and really listened to what I wanted. We took some pictures by a beautiful spring and he was willing to get into the freezing cold water to get a good shot. Every bride deserves a photographer who will do whatever it takes to get the pictures of your dreams! On the actual wedding day, he was there for 9 hours and showed up on time. From the very beginning of the whole process he was also there to answer any questions about making an itinerary or stuff like that. He felt like a friend I had known for a long time. When booking a photographer I think it is so important to find someone who makes you feel comfortable and who listens to what is is that you want. I highly recommend Gavin.

Profile Picture Haley, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

We cannot overstate the positive impact Gavin had on our wedding. Leading up to the big day, he was responsive and collaborative, helping us budget enough time for every event of the day (getting ready, family pictures in the church, etc). We found him online and loved his work, but had an initial reservation that he might be too quiet to command a group as large and boisterous as ours. We could not have been more wrong. From the moment we left the church, to the time we got to the reception (~3 hours) Gavin directed our trolley driver and group for every stop, picture, and detail we could have wanted. This allowed my husband and I to really enjoy the afternoon completely stress-free, which made for our best memories of the day. We told Gavin beforehand that we were not really into posed group/couple photos, besides the ones with family/wedding party in the church. As a result, we wasted no time standing in lines, cheeks hurting from "picture-smiling." Every smile in every picture was genuine and unprompted. The next day, we all agreed he deserved a 5 star review, regardless of how the photos turned out. (Luckily, they turned out AMAZING!!!!) Gavin was so flexible, assertive, and unobtrusive. He was the best decision we made for the wedding (besides marrying each other :) ) If you're looking for someone who will listen to what YOU want and give you a TON of breath taking photos to remember your day by, this is your guy!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Gavin was a peach! We are truly in love with all of our wedding photos. First - the value can't be beat. His photos are among the most beautiful I've seen AND you get all of the files when he's done editing. He put us at ease immediately and handled all the curveballs we threw him like a champ. If you like natural, unprompted photos that capture the joy and emotion of the moment, then I highly recommend going with Gavin.

Profile Picture Linsey, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gavin was such a pleasure to work with! Our photographs turned out better than I could have ever dreamed. We used Gavin for our engagement shoot, bridal shoot as well as our full wedding day. He was so easy going and made thing very laid back. The groomsmen were thrilled he was able to get everyone together so quickly and they weren't stuck taking pictures all day-because we all know how groomsmen can be :-). I would highly recommend Gavin for any of your wedding photography needs!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Gavin and his team did a wonderful job for our wedding. They took more pictures than I would have imagined. Our photos were gorgeous and very unique. Our wedding party even said Gavin and his team were extremely easy to work with and efficient with taking our pictures!

Profile Picture Clara Margaret, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gavin from Gavin Nutt Photography was beyond helpful for planning our wedding! We were impressed with the prices and online portfolio! Gavin made the planning process so much easier and took the stress away. We planned our nuptials from Florida and Gavin made everything simple for us! He responded to all our emails and even meet in person with very short notice during an impromptu trip to Franklin. Gavin and his team made our day spectacular! They was so flexible and really put everyone at ease on the big day. Gavin was very skilled and professional throughout the entire process, as well as accommodating and gracious to my family. So many people commented to me after the wedding on how great the photographers and videographer were! Thank you for being such an important part of our big day!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had nothing planned and had no idea what we were doing. Gavin guided us in great postions and provided cute photo ideas that I didn't think of. He also gave me a realistic timeframe for the wedding day and give me some overall wedding tips! (again- a bride who knew nothing about weddings!) Also, my video turned out PERFECT! Highly recommended him! Very nice guy.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Gavin is a wonderful photographer! He shot our wedding at Travellers Rest in Nashville, TN. My husband found him through an online search. We were really pleased with his style of photography and his price. After meeting him, we were sure he was the right photographer for our wedding. He was always prompt with email communication and very professional. Gavin was also flexible. We chose to forgo the engagement session and he allowed us to add an extra hour of shooting to the day of. He also helped in preparing the day of timeline. On the day of the wedding he was on time and very easygoing throughout the long day. He also uses a 2nd shooter, which is a bonus.
Gavin delivered the photos (over 1200!) on a disc about 6 weeks after the wedding and we were beyond pleased with them. We will always be able to relive the day thru his beautiful images.
I definitely recommend Gavin for all your photography needs, especially weddings!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gavin provided us with beautiful pictures at an excellent price. He was laid back and easy to work with. I highly recommend him to others.

Profile Picture User4603174, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gavin and his assistant were great to work with. His work is impeccable and very affordable. It helps to be able to "click" with your photographer and we did. He understood everything I wanted and was a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved every aspect of working with Gavin! He was not only a great photographer but he's a great person and very easy to work with. Very laid back and bride-groom focused in his work. We used him for our engagement and wedding photos and I could not be happier!!! Would recommend him very highly!

Profile Picture Claire , 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gavin's photos were amazing! We had both our engagement and wedding pictures done by Gavin and they turned out great. The price was great and he was very easy to work with. We highly recommend him!

Thanks again Gavin!

Profile Picture Cameron, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He and his crew was incredible! They were fun and funny and worked around all of us! And during the ceremony I didn't even know he was there but he still captured every moment! The price wast wonderful too! I got a LOT of bang for my buck! If you want a great professional photographer for a great price, go with Gavin Nutt Photography! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I do not even know where to begin! Gavin is such an amazing photographer! He did both our engagement and wedding day photos and in both cases, he went above and beyond our expectations. He endured the cold for our engagement shoot and the hot summer for our wedding, and you would never be able to tell that we were freezing to death or that we were sweating like crazy in any of the photos! The quality of our photos is outstanding and he captured incredible moments.

Gavin was very accommodating and worked around my husband’s and my crazy schedules. He was also very professional, calm, easy to work with, and knew how to make you feel comfortable around him and in front of the camera. We had an awesome time working with him and are extremely happy with all his incredible work!

I highly recommend Gavin Nutt Photography!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gavin is fantastic! He made everyone in my wedding party feel so comfortable while he was shooting us, and the pictures I have seen so far look top-notch. He is very quick with his responses, and was always early to every meeting we scheduled. Very professional, and an overall great guy to work with.

Profile Picture Kymberly, 4/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gavin did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photography. Not only is he creative, but he also has the patience and dedication required to get great shots. During our engagement session, it was miserably cold outside, yet Gavin patiently tried out a number of different areas for the shoot, playing with different lighting settings and shot angles to get some really good pics. He made us feel confident that he really cared about doing the job right and getting quality photos. During the actual wedding, we hardly even noticed that he and his secondary photographer were there, yet they got in the perfect positions for all of the important photos, so he's really good at being unintrusive while still being in the right places at the right time. Lastly, his photography and videography rates were the most competitive that we were able to find in Nashville, so we were really happy with the value of his overall service. We'd highly recommend him to anyone planning a Nashville wedding.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Gavin for our wedding photos! The pictures all turned out amazing. He was incredibly easy to work with and made the picture taking process for our wedding go incredibly smoothly. His package offered everything we were looking for. I have already suggested him to friends and will continue to do so. We are so thankful we will always have these pictures to look back on.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gavin was amazing and really reflected our personalities through the photos. He was able to get us our finished product in a very timely manner. Very professional and very personable. My husband and I would highly recommend Gavin Nutt for any event!!

Profile Picture Molly, 3/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gavin was wonderful to work with and took beautiful pictures. If I had the opportunity to go back and select another photographer, I would 100% choose Gavin again!

Profile Picture User4069764, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose to use Gavin to photograph our wedding and reception for many reasons and he delivered on all of them! From the beginning, Gavin was very professional, up front, and honest about how he conducts business and how he wanted to help capture our wedding in his own style. He was open to all of our suggestions and critiques and made us feel very assured that he and his second shooter would be able to do the job. We had already taken some engagement photos so we arranged for Gavin to shoot our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner instead and he was so stealth at photographing those events that we were astounded to see all of the great pictures he managed to capture when we go the photos back. The day of the wedding he was focused, courteous and was great at adapting to our venue and suggesting interesting and creative photos. We were able to get all of our photos back with surprising speed and we have since looked at them at least 10 times. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who is recently engaged and needs a creative and professional photographer.

Profile Picture User3976225, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gavin was FABULOUS! He helped us coordinate from across the country for our wedding and was always responsive to emails. He showed up the day of the wedding on time and stayed until the very last moment could be captured! We are so thrilled with our pictures and will cherish them for a lifetime. Don't think twice about choosing Gavin! He's so worth it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gavin was wonderful & flexible with our his time. He brought along another photigrapher the day of to capture differnt angle shots, which was fun to see later on. He really captured our smal country wedding well, it was beautiful.

Profile Picture User3658655, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gavin was such a pleasure to work with. He was on time to begin shooting all pre-wedding pics. He even gave myself (the bride) a little to time to recoup from a crazy bachlorette party- the night before. He was very attentive, prompt, and always professional.He provided excellent coverage with his assistant Andy and also a photobooth photographer( sorry forgot her name).They were also very professional and friendly. Our guests were very impressed and are also excited to see the wonderful pics Gavin and his team captured. I would most definately refer Gavin to everyone I know. We are looking forward to working with him again. Thank you so much Gavin for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Jacinta, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

My husband and I searched for a long time to find a photographer that had the unique style we were looking for while being affordable at the same time. We were recommended to Gavin Nutt Photography though a good friend who had used him to shoot her wedding last year. From the moment we met Gavin we knew we had to book with him. We scheduled an engagement shoot for a couple weeks out and it was a great way to get to know Gavin a little before the wedding. Our pictures were AMAZING!!! The wedding day went by so fast and so many things were a blur but Gavin managed to capture so many details and little moments I didnt even notice the day of. He was very laid back and made everyone feel super comfortable which was important for us as my husband doesnt like to have his picture taken normally. All of our pictures were top quality, they far exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for amazing wedding photos dont hesitate to contact Gavin Nutt Photography!!! It was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture User3302202, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gavin was wonderful to work with from our first meeting until we got our photos! He was so helpful with coming up with timing to get the most perfect light at my outdoor wedding. He helped me decide to move my ceremony up to get great photos before the sun went down. He was professional and had great rapport with all of our guests and vendors ( Even the kids!) We got our photos back in the exact amount of time he told us and we loved EVERY SINGLE ONE. I couldn't pick any favorites. I would definitely recommend Gavin to other couples. He is easy going and really great to work with. We will definitely use him again for other big events in our family's future.

Profile Picture User2484602, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews