Gathered Stems Floral Couture Reviews

19 | McLean, VA

19 Reviews for Gathered Stems Floral Couture

Kathryn · Married on 04/10/2016

Ashley at Gathered Stems is a phenomenal florist and absolutely wonderful to work with. She turned our visions for a beautiful spring wedding into reality. When our gorgeous arrangements arrived on our wedding day we were speechless- everything was beyond perfect and exceeded our expectations! We have received so many compliments on our arrangements that were truly magazine worthy. Ashley is extremely knowledgeable, professional, honest, and delivered high quality arrangements for an unbeatable price. We highly recommend Gathered Stems and will continue to support this amazing local business for years to come.

Rachel · Married on 11/14/2015

Gathered stems did the flowers for my wedding and they were perfect- exactly what I had asked for and envisioned. We discovered Gathered Stems after several disappointing meetings with another local florist. Ashley was able to see my vision on the first try and was able to find the specific flowers I wanted, even a few that were out of season. The flowers and greenery were beautiful and great quality. I felt so relieved when I saw the mock-up table bouquet she had done. The pricing was also very reasonable. My parents and I were so happy with the services provided by Gathered Stems and with the care and attention that Ashley and the staff used to make my wedding flowers exactly what I had imagined.

Late · Married on 11/14/2015

We recently contracted with Ashley at Gathered Stems for our daughter's wedding . The quality of the flowers, the colors and combinations were stunning . Ashley went the extra mile and obtained flowers that several other florists told us were out of season and unavailable . A month later I am still getting compliments on the flowers. Don't waste your time with other florists . You won't find anyone better or more talented than Ashley . Weddings are too important to settle for second-best . Lastly , I was very pleasantly surprised to find Gathered Stems prices were less then the other florists I contacted.

Ashley and the rest of the gathered stem team did a phenomenal job with our flowers for our wedding! All of our guests commented how amazing they looked, including my MOT who doesn't like flowers! She definitely knows what she is doing and you will not regret choosing her! She was very flexible with me when I needed some things to change and I really appreciated that. We went on our honeymoon and came back a week later and the flowers still looked AWESOME! Do yourself a favor, and pick them!!!

Veronica · Married on 10/13/2015

Gathered Stems is the best place to get your flower arrangements! Ashley and her staff were very helpful and they have excellent taste! They made the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding!

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2015

Ashely from Gathered Stems did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers! I could not have been more impressed by the quality of product and service - the flowers were fresh, the centerpieces were sized perfectly to fit our long tables, and email responses were very quick. Ashley definitely has a keen eye for composition and creativity - which I appreciate! I would recommend Gathered Stems to anyone looking for a flower vendor!

Gathered stems did a wonderful job of putting together the flowers for my daughter's wedding. As a person who does not like to obsess over details, yet wants things to be just right, I could not have been happier with Ashley's work. I relied on her to deliver a beautiful product and she did!

Brayan · Married on 02/07/2015

I recommend them for everyone very professional !

Ashley was very helpful for a bride like myself who only had a color palette and no knowledge of flower types. I like working with women owned businesses because I feel you get a personal touch. Ashley made sure my order was special and was able to make last minute additions as well. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and matched the pictures I pulled exactly. She's very talented. I highly recommend her.

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Working with Ashley was great. She offered great suggestions during our initial consultation and was very flexible when I made some last minute changes. The flowers were delivered on time and were gorgeous. We got complements on the flowers all night!

• User3920229 · 2+ years ago

I recently had flowers for my wedding done by Gathered Stems and I am SO GLAD I DID. They turned out beautifully! The person I worked with was Ashley who was very responsive and very helpful in executing our vision. The quality of the flowers were great. We got married on a hot day, but the flowers looked stunning the entire time. I would absolutely recommend this vendor and hope to work with them again on other events. :)

Lisa · Married on 05/24/2014

Ashley at Gathered Stems did a fabulous job at both capturing the vision that I wanted for my wedding, as well as flawlessly bringing the plans to fruition! I would wholeheartedly recommend her/their work!

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

I was HIGHLY satisfied with Gathered Stems and I have recommended them to my friends for their weddings. Everything was perfect and absolutely stunning!

M · Married on 04/05/2013

Ashley at Gathered Stems not only was extremely responsive and helpful with suggestions, but the bouquets and boutonnieres were exactly like the photographs that I sent her. I couldn't have asked for a better florist and would highly recommend them to anyone!

j · Married on 08/10/2012

We had a great experience with Gathered Stems. Because we planned our wedding within a short time frame, we were concerned about the flexibility and value of the florist we chose, but we didn't have to worry about anything with Ashley!
    We had a general idea of what we wanted, and Ashley was able to provide new ideas that fit our budget.
    On the day, everything turned our perfectly- bouquets, centerpieces etc... It was perfect! I would definitely use Gathered Stems again.

Gathered Stems provided the flowers for 2 of my daughter's weddings this year. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful!!!! We received many compliments on all of the flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the cake table and altar. Ashley had excellent ideas and suggestions and was a pleasure to work with. She made this step of the wedding planning as easy as possible and problem free.
    I would definitely go back to them again for any future needs.

Regina · Married on 09/17/2011

It was great working with Gathered Stems for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and on time and the staff was a pleasure to work with. We still use them for all of our flower needs :)

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2010

My guests still talk about how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding, and it was in August 2010! The quality of the flowers and Gathered Stems' attention to detail was exceptional. I can't say enough good things about Margaret and Gathered Stems!

Ashley (owner/designer) did really beautiful work that was well within budget and was exactly what I wanted. She listened to what I wanted, but also provided suggestions based on what flowers were in season (and would therefore look better and be cheaper), and what flowers would hold up throughout the day. She added some unique touches that were artistic while still being classically elegant. Everything was on time and just as I expected. I would definitely recommend Gathered Stems!!