Gateway Limousine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Cayley
    Cayley P. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Utmost professionalism

Jennie is extremely professional and super responsive -- edited the quote for us in record time. Can't wait for the big day!
    Roman K. Married on 05/07/2022

Father of the bride

After researching (4) companies for price and availability, the crew at Gateway Limousine proved to be the most accommodating, in both price and flexibility. From the booking with Jenny & Joe, to the the day’s event with Garrett & Tim, nothing but world class service from beginning to end. I would highly recommend using the services of Gateway Limousine.

Hi Roman ,
    Thank you so much for choosing our company for Andrea and Jim's wedding. Garrett and Tim are great and we are so pleased that we were able to part of your daughter's wedding. I have shared your comments with them both and they both extend and extra thank you for your generosity.
    We look forward to being of service to you and your family again whenever you may need us.
    Sincerely
  • Geoff
    Geoff C. Married on 02/18/2022

Gateway Limousine is award-winning for a reason!

We hired Gateway for my wife and I's wedding a few weeks back. Our driver Jason was on time, very professional, and helpful. We opted for the Lincoln MKS Sudan, which was an excellent choice outside of the conventional limousine. Jennie and Harib were very responsive and helpful the entire time while finalizing our contract . They made this whole process effortless; we were in good hands! Many thanks to the team at Gateway Limousine for helping us have the best day ever on our wedding! If there's ever a need for your services again in the future, we'll definitely hear from us again. All our best from the Croteau-Torres Family!

Hi Geoff,
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our team. We are delighted that we were able to make the whole process seamless for you and Mariana. Our team wishes you all the best as you start this next chapter of your lives together.
    Sincerely
    Mark and the Gateway Team
    Melissa Married on 10/22/2021
    My husband and I chose Gateway based on our reception venue's reccommendation. I am very glad we listened to them! We had wonderful service! Not only was the limo bus large enough to fit our enormous bridal party of 24 adults and 4 children, but it was clean and well-stocked with champagne! The driver was exceptional. He straightened out my train before I walked down the aisle. When the organist didnt start playing when the bridesmaids were ready to do their walk down the aisle, he went up into the choir loft to tell her to start playing! He even knew to go a different way to our venue to avoid rush hour traffic. He went above and beyond all of our expectations! Alot of other limo companies were cheaper, however they had no where near as much to offer, and when you read the fine print, the total price was not all-inclusive likt Gateway was. Although we did end up giving our driver an additional tip because he was so great, it was nice knowing that we had no more out-of-pocket expenses on our wedding day. Worry free and worth every penny!
  • Jamie
    Jamie D. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing limo services

Everyone that I spoke to was so helpful and professional. Our drivers were professional and so helpful. They were prompt and got us to where we needed to go in a timely manner.

Hi Jamie,
    Thank you so much for choosing gateway Limousines for your wedding transportation. We are thrilled that you and Joseph had an amazing day and that we were able to help.
    Wishing you all the best going forward.
  • June
    June R. Married on 10/03/2021

October 3rd 2021 Sunday Wedding

Thank you so much gateway limousines for making it easy to shuttle my wedding guests to and from the wedding. You guys were the best, so easy to book and reach out to, and your driver was extra sure not to forget the bride and groom on the last bus ride (we had a ride already btw, but so much attention to detail guys!). Thank you, thank you, honestly can't thank you guys enough!

Gateway Limousine's reply:

Hi June, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us for your wedding. Our goal is always to help make planning and the delivery of our services as easy and efficient as possible for our client's. We are thankful you selected our company, and thrilled that you had an awesome experience. Thanks again.
    Yours Truly
    Meredith H. Married on 08/20/2021

Very professional and helpful!

I worked with Gateway Limos on a wedding last week for a mutual client and they were wonderful to work with! They were very responsive, helpful, and the driver was very attentive to all the guests. I would highly recommend them!

Hi Meredith,
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our company. It is truly rewarding to know that our efforts helped produce a wonderful experience for our mutual clients. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 08/14/2021

My August 14th 2021 Wedding

At first I was hesitant on getting a limo, after finding gateway and booking with them I’m glad I did, they were flexible, patient and kind. My bridal party felt good riding in the limo knowing they were being well taken care of. I would definitely recommend Gateway Limos to anyone looking for a good experience and great company.

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you so much, we are glad you made the decision to hire a limousine for your wedding, and that you chose us. We are thrilled you had a great experience with our services, and wish you all the best as you start this next chapter of your life.
    Joann Married on 08/10/2021
    Thank You! Thank You! Thank you! The bus worked so well for us from the hotel to the reception. Very punctual and even went back for second round back from the reception to hotel because some people were stranded. I think they drove to the wedding but ended up leaving their cars there overnight. Was a good move and was glad the bus was available for them Everyone of my guests loved the idea of the bus transportation. It went so smooth and perfect. Thank you once again. I certainly will recommend you to my friends!
  • Q
    Quinn Married on 07/12/2021

Seamless transportation!

The team at Gateway Limousine was so wonderful to work with. I’d contacted a few companies for transportation for our wedding guests and Gateway was by far the most responsive & easy to work with, and had reasonable pricing. Jen helped us to plan out our transportation to get appx 130 guests to Bill Miller’s Castle from downtown New Haven on New Year's Eve. She helped us with some last minute changes and overall the experience was seamless. Our guests all traveled to and from the wedding with ease and the bus drivers were friendly and helpful. I’d highly recommend Gateway for any transportation needs for weddings and beyond!
  • Figueroa
    Figueroa I. Married on 07/11/2021

He was great n on time

The limo driver saw that there was puddles of water at the pavilion at hammonasset beach. He and my brother n son help carry me to across to the pavilion area. I felt like a princess . Thank you ! It was great!

Hi Figueroa,
    Thank you so much for choosing Gateway to be a part of your wedding day. Gene was happy to help you over those puddles so you arrived dry to your wedding. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.
    Thanks so much
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea B. Married on 06/27/2021

Professional and wonderful service

Gateway limousine was very professional and punctual for our limousine services for our wedding day.

Hire them for your wedding day!

Hi Chelsea,

Two big thank yous coming your way. First for choosing gateway to be a part of your wedding day, and second thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. We are truly grateful, and wish you and Geoff all the best as you start this next chapter of your lives together.
    Sincerly
  • Jason
    Jason M. Married on 03/27/2021

Exceptional service and ability to reschedule due to pandemic

In the crazy time that it was with the pandemic going on, I sincerely appreciated Joe's ability to work with us to reschedule our wedding day numerous times. Joe is a class act, and I always felt comfortable giving him a call to try and explain how some part of the day again had changed.

EJ, Paul and John - what a driving crew! All excellent drivers and gentlemen. EJ and Paul went above and beyond on the wedding day to not only provide transportation but to assist with little things as well, and that was greatly appreciated. John was an awesome person to talk to on our way home from a long day, and he got us home safely and quickly.

This company and crew are exceptional and I would recommend them to all!

Hi Jason,
    Yes the past year has been crazy to say the least. We were thrilled that you were able to have your wedding after all the hurdles you faced over the past year. I am very proud of how my team has risen to the occasion while facing many obstacles ourselves. I wish both you and Natalie all the best as you start this next chapter of your lives together. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding, and we look forward to helping you in the future.
    Mark DiChiara
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 10/17/2020

Great All Around!

We could not recommend Gateway enough for your wedding transportation needs. We had a large gap in between our ceremony and reception and Gateway worked with us to get the best package possible and allowed us to update our times and destinations with ease. The scheduling and payment process was seamless as well. The driver showed up 30 minutes early, was very attentive while we were on the bus, and helped load/unload the coolers and bags we had with us. The 25 person bus was also so much fun to transport our wedding party from the church to the reception venue, it has lights, a TV and great sound system. Everything was incredibly clean as well. We will definitely use Gateway for our future transportation needs!

Hi Molly,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We were thrilled to be your transportation vendor for your wedding, and so happy that you and Eric were able to celebrate your wedding under the current circumstances. We wish you guys the best on this new chapter of your lives, and look forward to helping you with anything the future brings.
  • Charlie
    Charlie D. Married on 09/05/2020

Redefining Excellent Customer Service

Mark and the Gateway Limo team played a crucial role in making our wedding an incredible, unforgettable, and absolutely flawless event. From our initial contracting and communication, to their flexibility with rescheduling, and the endless stream of emails and phone calls confirming where and when four different vehicles needed to travel on the big day, they truly set a new bar for what it means to provide exceptional service.

Mark's drivers were early, friendly, and understood that they played a critical role in making our wedding go off without a hitch. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone got to the venue as planned, and even made two additional, unplanned trips to pick up any stragglers. We would wholeheartedly recommend Gateway Limo for any and all transport needs!

Hi Charlie,
    It was a pleasure working with you. I know you faced many challenges through the pandemic to finally have a date that would allow you and Amanda to have the wedding of your dreams.I am so happy that everything worked out for you guys. Thank you so much taking the time to offer your experience with our company. Our whole team works very hard to create this type of experience for our clients and I am very proud of our company.
    Wishing you and Amanda all the best going forward.
    Stephanie H. Married on 06/27/2020

Awesome Limo Driver

We recently rented the 25 passenger limo bus for our wedding day to transport ourselves and our wedding party. Our experience was wonderful- Cindi was our driver and she was so laid back, relaxed, and made sure our time on the bus was as fun as possible. She arrived early and even stayed a little late to allow us to stay on the bus when our ceremony started late due to guests still walking in. The bus itself was clean, spacious, and had a really cool vibe with lights and a spot to connect your own music. The complimentary beverages were not provided due to covid (very clearly laid out in the contract) but we were able to bring our own cooler with drinks. Booking with Gateway was a breeze and very straight-forward. I also thought the prices were very fair. My husband and I had to postpone our wedding reception from June 2020 to July 2021 due to covid, and the transfer of services was very easy. Overall we were very happy with our decision to use this company and would definitely recommend to others.

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. We are thrilled that we were able to be a part of your day, and leave such a wonderful impression. We wish you the best of luck in your new life, and look forward to being of service to you again in the future.
    Yours Truly
    Colleen L. Married on 06/11/2020

Don't hesitate to book Gateway Limousine

We hired two shuttles from Gateway Limousine for my daughter's wedding on 11/10/19. They were both prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend them to others.
  • Marge
    Marge C. Married on 05/10/2020

Courteous, punctual & clean

The most important thing to me was timeliness and there were no issues there. We used a sprinter bus for two wedding party trips and the 30 person bus for the shuttle service. Both drivers were punctual and helpful. It kept things in a festive mood. Would definitely recommend.
  • Molly
    Molly P. Married on 05/09/2020

Made our wedding 10x more fun!

We had so much fun using Gateway Limousine for our wedding! Our driver, Ed, was the best! Thank you for making our day special even in the unusual circumstances.

Hi Molly,
    We were thrilled to be a part of your wedding day, and wish you the best in your new life together.
    Mark DiChiara
    Ron B. Married on 12/10/2019

Just the best, top notch!!

Gateway was beyond great!! The service, flexibility, vehicles, and drivers were absolutely top notch. The office staff as well were so very helpful!! This is a great company who prides themselves on quality. It is not just lip service or marketing, they mean it, they are the best I have had the privilege to use!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect! Timely, Kind and Beautiful Fleet!

The limo was on time for everything! Both the limo and shuttle were both clean and very nice! The service here was a 12/10! Everything you would hope for on your big day when looking for transportation. I plan on booking a wine tour and casino trip with them in the future!
  • F
    Francesca Married on 10/18/2019

Party bus & limo

We got married on 10/18/2019. We originally started off with the 31 passenger party bus. I later decided I wanted to add a limousine for my dad and I to go to church in. This was a last minute decision about a month before the wedding. Gateway limo was able to accommodate this request with no issue and everything worked out perfectly. Both the limousine, and party bus drivers were so sweet and helpful to everyone. When I arrived at church, they walked in with us and he fixed the train on of my dress before I walked down the aisle! Talk about great service! The limo and party bus were both on time and perfectly clean. The party bus ride to the reception was so fun. I will definitely look to them in the future for other events.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca T. Married on 10/13/2019

Professionalism meets friendly and helpful

From the moment I met Mark at a bridal show, I just knew he was the kind of guy I wanted to do business with. It was nearing the end of the show, and he still came over and asked me if I needed help and didn’t rush any of my questions. There was a lot of logistics for the big day, since I was getting picked up at the hotel, going to a pre- ceremony location for photos, then to the church. The groom was also needing transportation to the church since we weren’t doing a first look. Then after the church ceremony, the whole bridal party would join together in a limo bus. Mark was always so helpful to talk to along the way with all my questions, and very quick to respond. He was so detail oriented, i needed that since I was so worried that my groom would see me since we were staying at the same hotel. I even had to change the the timeline a couple times because of photography. And he did it with such ease and right away. On the big day, my driver was Orlando, he was very punctual and courteous. So friendly and helpful as well. He even helped sneak me into the church so the groom wouldn’t see me. That was above and beyond. The grooms driver, Paul to the church was also very punctual and so helpful. He also helped us tremendously before the ceremony, helping us sneak in and out of the church before the ceremony started, Helping me with my train. That was five star service! Never would I imagine such genuine care outside of their job description. I was blown away with the amazing service by every single person that works for this company. If I ever need transportation in the future in the CT area, they will be my choice over and over.
  • Becca
    Becca W. Married on 10/13/2019

Easy process - Would recommend!

My wedding guests really loved having the option of taking a shuttle to and from our wedding. I did not get to partake in the shuttle, but from pictures my guests have shown me the shuttle looked clean and comfortable. I have already convinced my aunt to use their service for her wedding in a few months. Would definitely use them again.

Thanks Gateway Limo!
    Catherine Married on 10/11/2019

Awesome driver

Best party bus ever! Our driver arrived to pick our guest up on time. It was a cold day for our wedding and our guest were able to stay on the bus til the wedding started. Driver was awesome and handled our large loud group with no problems. highly recommend.