Gateway Limousine Reviews

539 Reviews for Gateway Limousine

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

539 Gateway Limousine Reviews

Savannah · Married on 09/03/2018

Gateway did an amazing job. I was worried that something would go wrong but they are very prompt and professional. The staff was also friendly. Our driver helped with our ceremony and holding the doors as well as helping me (I was the bride) get into the limo with my dress. It was an overall flawless experience. I would highly reccomend.

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2018

Used their services for our wedding! On time and professional! Would recommend!

Maggie · Married on 09/01/2018

the driver was very professional and very nice. He was accommodating and helpful

• FutureMrsHaven

April · Married on 09/01/2018

Everyone at Gateway Limousine was extremely helpful from the minute we inquired about their services to the day of the wedding. Our drivers were very prompt, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend them!

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2018

Our driver was wonderful! He adjusted the train of my dress as I was waiting to walk down the aisle and was very professional from begeinning to end. He was very flexible as well. Our photographer wanted to stop in a few locations (one a little less traditional!) and he was willing to stop wherever she wanted. It helped make our day so smooth! Thank you!

Christopher · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent experience. They were on time and communicated with us to let us know when they would be arriving. The limo was clean and the driver was very professional.

Tracey · Married on 07/07/2018

Gateway was so easy to deal with! From making the reservation months before the wedding to last minute schedule changes, they were terrific! Steve, our driver was very prompt with pickup and delivery of the various parties. He even went above and beyond with helping the bride with her train as she prepared to go down the aisle of the church! THANK YOU STEVE! We also had a couple of elderly guests who may or may not have needed a driver. Gateway was so great about letting us make the decision only days before the wedding (we didn't need the driver, but they kept the request open with no deadline and would have fulfilled it at the last minute if necessary.)

We highly recommend Gateway....the limo bus was clean, Steve was a great driver and so helpful with not only the bride, but the coolers we brought on the bus, helping us all on and off the bus and keeping us on schedule. The office staff was very prompt with responses and very thorough with information and checked and double-checked our itinerary so no unnecessary mistakes were made.

There's no question I would use them again!

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

Awesome service! Our driver even helped out a little in the church. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Gateway Limousine 1
    Gateway Limousine 2

Mike · Married on 06/30/2018

The company was easy to deal with and the drivers were friendly and helpful. Thank you for your help on our big day!

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a great experience with Gateway Limousine from start to finish! They were flexible and very responsive! Definitely recommend.

Marie · Married on 06/30/2018

We used the 10 passenger van to shuttle guests back and forth from the hotel to the venue. Benji was our driver and he was beyond professional. He was personable, kind, and went out of his way to make sure we (and all our guests) had everything we needed. He also called after the last drop off to make sure no one else needed a lift before he headed back. I will be using Gateway for any future needs. I have been communicating with the staff for over a year, and they were always accommodating and very friendly. The best! Thanks for making our wedding seamless!

Liz · Married on 06/29/2018

Tbe driver was on time, very hellfull and courteous. He kept to my schedule witb no slip ups. Would recommend them to my friends.

Tamara · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I worked with Gateway Limousine on our 6/29/18 wedding. They were professional from the start. They made sure we were well informed of what was included in our contract. They answered all my questions and calmed my pre-wedding nervousness when I found out about construction happening in my town on the wedding day. We also contracted two motor coaches through their affiliate company and they were phenomenal to work with. One of the motor coaches went to two hotels and they made sure guests knew what bus to take and when. Gateway Limousine was a great vendor to work with and I've personally worked with countless vendors, as I'm in the hospitality industry.

LAUREL · Married on 06/09/2018

5 STAR LIMO SERVICE!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE WITH OUR DAUGHTER's DREAM WEDDING DAY!!! LIMO DRIVER'S PROVIDED OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!. HIGHLY RECOMMEND GATEWAY LIMO FOR EVERYONE'S LIMO NEEDS. THEY ARE FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

L · Married on 06/09/2018

AWESOME LIMO SERVICED USED FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S DREAM WEDDING. KUDDOS TO THE PROFESSIONAL, ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL STAFF. LIMO DRIVER'S PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING DAY.
    FOREVER THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR DAUGHTER'S SPECIAL DAY!!!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/09/2018

I was impressed by Gateway Limousine's professionalism both on the phone when making my reservation and with their driver that picked us up and dropped us off at the airport for our honeymoon. The drivers were on time and our town car was clean and we arrived at the airport early. I will be using their services for future trips to and from the airport. They are the best in the area and offer great prices for the quality of their service that they provide. I will be referring my friends and family to their company.

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

We chose a limo to bring myself, Mom and bridal party to the church and then to bring my husband and I to our reception venue. EJ was our driver and was prompt, polite, and very helpful and courteous. The limo was stocked with the refreshments and It was fun to celebrate with my girls on the way to the ceremony. It was very hot the day of my wedding and EJ kept the limo running while we were waiting before the ceremony so that we could bask in the AC and not melt. Working with Gateway was very easy. Everyone I talked to on the phone was very nice and helpful. The limo was a special touch to our day that made transport stress free and also gave my husband and I some alone time after the ceremony to reflect on the moment.

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

Got a white limo for My wedding day and service was excellent. Price was affordable, driver was on time and professional. I would recommend Gateway again.

Anonymous · Married on 02/17/2018

Reservationists very knowledgeable and helpful. Timely, professional, nice vehicle, cordial driver.

Samantha · Married on 01/06/2018

Paul was so wonderful and kind and really made our experience and day the best. So appreciative of everyone who helped with our special day. Thank you!

Danusia · Married on 01/06/2018

All of the services we used from Gateway were great - on time and professional

laurie · Married on 10/27/2017

Very professional - very responsive - great service!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Fabulous service. Very accommodating as far as changes before the wedding - no issues making changes! The rides were also perfect and the drivers were awesome!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Gateway was wonderful to work with from start to finish. After I? made my initial reservations with them, things changed and I? had to add another bus to our event. By that point, all the buses were booked, but they still managed to figure something out for me. It was a huge lifesaver. Both buses were on time the entire event and Peter, who was my driver for the night, was so sweet. I? was the bride so he made sure he carried anything I? needed and always helped me and all the other ladies on and off the bus. They knew our whole itinerary for the evening from start to finish, and really just did such an amazing job. I? highly recommended this company to anyone who is in need! Thanks again for everything!