514 Reviews for Gateway Limousine

One-Way Trip (5)
DVD Player (4)
Motor Coach (1)
514 Gateway Limousine Reviews

Reservationists very knowledgeable and helpful. Timely, professional, nice vehicle, cordial driver.

Profile Picture Anonymous, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Paul was so wonderful and kind and really made our experience and day the best. So appreciative of everyone who helped with our special day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

All of the services we used from Gateway were great - on time and professional

Profile Picture Danusia, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional - very responsive - great service!

Profile Picture laurie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fabulous service. Very accommodating as far as changes before the wedding - no issues making changes! The rides were also perfect and the drivers were awesome!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Gateway was wonderful to work with from start to finish. After I? made my initial reservations with them, things changed and I? had to add another bus to our event. By that point, all the buses were booked, but they still managed to figure something out for me. It was a huge lifesaver. Both buses were on time the entire event and Peter, who was my driver for the night, was so sweet. I? was the bride so he made sure he carried anything I? needed and always helped me and all the other ladies on and off the bus. They knew our whole itinerary for the evening from start to finish, and really just did such an amazing job. I? highly recommended this company to anyone who is in need! Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

From the very beginning my husband and I knew we chose the right limo company when we choose Gateway Limousine. They were very responsive with the many questions I had for them during the planning process. We choose a limo bus and it was very clean and fully stocked with drinks and clean glasses. Our driver showed up early and was very attentive to everything we needed. He offered assistance to getting off and on the bus and helped open the church doors when I walked down the aisle. We had to travel up and down the long driveway of our venue to take photographs and my shoes were hurting my feet. Our driver even drove us up and down the driveway even after we told him that he could go. We were so happy to see that he was still there in the parking lot! He definitely went the extra step for us.

Profile Picture Elvira, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Gateway Limousine for our wedding at the beginning of October, and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. We booked their largest party bus, and it was clean, spacious, and stocked with champagne! At the time of booking, we were unsure of the exact details of the day, but they made it so easy to work with throughout the whole process. And on the day of our wedding, we could not have asked for a better driver! He helped in any way that he could; even fluffing out my dress and my veil right before walking down the aisle! We even booked a town car to travel to and from the airport for our honeymoon. We had a few unexpected changes for our travels close to our departure date and they had absolutely no issues with working with us with the changes! We will definitely be using this company again for our traveling transportation needs!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Party Bus, Sedan, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Gateway Limousine was the best choice for our October wedding. They were very easy to work with during the planning process and knew exactly what we would need. The Limobus was the most fun ride of my life! The drivers were very professional and the vehicles were all immaculate! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our driver Douglas was amazing. Dressed to the nines, professional, friendly, and super helpful. My mother's cousin has MS and needed assistance on and off the bus and Douglas graciously helped his wife get him up and down the stairs. He was just wonderful. I truly can not say enough great things about Douglas. Prior to the big day, Gateway was responsive to emails, gently reminded me about payment due dates (I had totally forgotten and GREATLY appreciated the reminded rather than a cancellation of the reservation), and kept me updated on the itinerary and our driver's contact information. When I booked with them they helped me figure out what size bus I would need and for how many hours based on my transportation needs. I was very happy with their service before and the day of.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip, Premium Stereo

We had a wonderful limo driver who was very professional and made two trips to the venue and back. He was very attentive and helpful. We also had a bus that made two trips from the hotel to the venue and back again and at the end of the night the driver was wonderful about making sure all of our guests were safely back to the hotel even though it was past our contracted time. As the mother of the groom, I was very thankful for all they did!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I just wish the air conditioning had been on and cool before we got into the vehicle. It was very hot and muggy. Other than that very easy to book, great service, driver friendly. Would recommend and use again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I can't say enough good things about Gateway! Everyone and everything was perfect - from booking, to reservation changes, to transportation! Our party bus and coach bus were perfect and the drivers were fantastic. Our driver Paul even helped fix my train on my way into church! A huge thank you to everyone who helped make my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Maryclaire, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Wonderful limo and shuttle driver. Both vehicles were in excellent condition. Easy to work with office staff, contract was old looking with formating issues. Great value for the price.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Prompt, efficient service from start to finish!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This experience occurred exactly as planned. The driver arrived early, waited patiently and helped everyone find their places. He made multiple trips to be sure everyone got there in a timely fashion and provided a comfy ride.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

We booked their 2 largest shuttles for our wedding guest transportation from foxwoods to our venue which was about 20 minutes away. We also booked a limo to take my new husband and I back to foxwoods after the reception. They arrived early and called to let us know they were waiting for guests outside. They got everyone to the venue on time, and waited on site for over 6 hours until the event was over. Everything went smoothly, booking was easy, and the drivers were very professional. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/12/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Gateway Limousine for our wedding and we're more than pleased with their service. The driver was at the house 15 minutes prior to the pick up time and was very accommodating. We would suggest Gateway Limousine to customers without reservation! They helped make our wedding day one we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Quite pleased with this service

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were very professional and punctual. I was very pleased...thank you.

Profile Picture Allen, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver arriving so promptly definitely helped calm my nerves a lot.

Profile Picture Rose, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Peter was an awesome driver! He arrived early and waited for us and was very patient with getting everyone in, helping my niece (the bride) to not step on her dress. Arranged all our various items in the trunk. He was very pleasant and polite. Thank you Peter! Gateway is the best. Its the service we always use and will continue to use. Thank you !

Profile Picture Donna, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Thank you for providing timely and efficient service on our big day. There was more than enough champagne and entertainment provided to our bridal party. Definitely recommend Gateway to anyone in the area!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

From the initial contact through the completion of the event, working with Gateway was terrific! Jen and her team did a great job of coordinating and making recommendations that really fit with our needs. They understood what we were trying to get done. We had three different vehicles involved. A limo, bus and car. All were on time, drivers were friendly and courteous, and extremely efficient. Just a great experience.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/22/17, 1 Review