531 Reviews for Gateway Limousine

One-Way Trip (5)
DVD Player (4)
Motor Coach (1)
531 Gateway Limousine Reviews

Our driver was wonderful! He adjusted the train of my dress as I was waiting to walk down the aisle and was very professional from begeinning to end. He was very flexible as well. Our photographer wanted to stop in a few locations (one a little less traditional!) and he was willing to stop wherever she wanted. It helped make our day so smooth! Thank you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent experience. They were on time and communicated with us to let us know when they would be arriving. The limo was clean and the driver was very professional.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Awesome service! Our driver even helped out a little in the church. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The company was easy to deal with and the drivers were friendly and helpful. Thank you for your help on our big day!

Profile Picture Mike, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience with Gateway Limousine from start to finish! They were flexible and very responsive! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Tbe driver was on time, very hellfull and courteous. He kept to my schedule witb no slip ups. Would recommend them to my friends.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My husband and I worked with Gateway Limousine on our 6/29/18 wedding. They were professional from the start. They made sure we were well informed of what was included in our contract. They answered all my questions and calmed my pre-wedding nervousness when I found out about construction happening in my town on the wedding day. We also contracted two motor coaches through their affiliate company and they were phenomenal to work with. One of the motor coaches went to two hotels and they made sure guests knew what bus to take and when. Gateway Limousine was a great vendor to work with and I've personally worked with countless vendors, as I'm in the hospitality industry.

Profile Picture Tamara, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

5 STAR LIMO SERVICE!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE WITH OUR DAUGHTER's DREAM WEDDING DAY!!! LIMO DRIVER'S PROVIDED OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!. HIGHLY RECOMMEND GATEWAY LIMO FOR EVERYONE'S LIMO NEEDS. THEY ARE FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Profile Picture LAUREL, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

AWESOME LIMO SERVICED USED FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S DREAM WEDDING. KUDDOS TO THE PROFESSIONAL, ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL STAFF. LIMO DRIVER'S PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING DAY.
FOREVER THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR DAUGHTER'S SPECIAL DAY!!!!

Profile Picture L, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was impressed by Gateway Limousine's professionalism both on the phone when making my reservation and with their driver that picked us up and dropped us off at the airport for our honeymoon. The drivers were on time and our town car was clean and we arrived at the airport early. I will be using their services for future trips to and from the airport. They are the best in the area and offer great prices for the quality of their service that they provide. I will be referring my friends and family to their company.

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We chose a limo to bring myself, Mom and bridal party to the church and then to bring my husband and I to our reception venue. EJ was our driver and was prompt, polite, and very helpful and courteous. The limo was stocked with the refreshments and It was fun to celebrate with my girls on the way to the ceremony. It was very hot the day of my wedding and EJ kept the limo running while we were waiting before the ceremony so that we could bask in the AC and not melt. Working with Gateway was very easy. Everyone I talked to on the phone was very nice and helpful. The limo was a special touch to our day that made transport stress free and also gave my husband and I some alone time after the ceremony to reflect on the moment.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Got a white limo for My wedding day and service was excellent. Price was affordable, driver was on time and professional. I would recommend Gateway again.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Reservationists very knowledgeable and helpful. Timely, professional, nice vehicle, cordial driver.

Profile Picture Anonymous, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Paul was so wonderful and kind and really made our experience and day the best. So appreciative of everyone who helped with our special day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

All of the services we used from Gateway were great - on time and professional

Profile Picture Danusia, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional - very responsive - great service!

Profile Picture laurie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fabulous service. Very accommodating as far as changes before the wedding - no issues making changes! The rides were also perfect and the drivers were awesome!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Gateway was wonderful to work with from start to finish. After I? made my initial reservations with them, things changed and I? had to add another bus to our event. By that point, all the buses were booked, but they still managed to figure something out for me. It was a huge lifesaver. Both buses were on time the entire event and Peter, who was my driver for the night, was so sweet. I? was the bride so he made sure he carried anything I? needed and always helped me and all the other ladies on and off the bus. They knew our whole itinerary for the evening from start to finish, and really just did such an amazing job. I? highly recommended this company to anyone who is in need! Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

From the very beginning my husband and I knew we chose the right limo company when we choose Gateway Limousine. They were very responsive with the many questions I had for them during the planning process. We choose a limo bus and it was very clean and fully stocked with drinks and clean glasses. Our driver showed up early and was very attentive to everything we needed. He offered assistance to getting off and on the bus and helped open the church doors when I walked down the aisle. We had to travel up and down the long driveway of our venue to take photographs and my shoes were hurting my feet. Our driver even drove us up and down the driveway even after we told him that he could go. We were so happy to see that he was still there in the parking lot! He definitely went the extra step for us.

Profile Picture Elvira, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Gateway Limousine for our wedding at the beginning of October, and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. We booked their largest party bus, and it was clean, spacious, and stocked with champagne! At the time of booking, we were unsure of the exact details of the day, but they made it so easy to work with throughout the whole process. And on the day of our wedding, we could not have asked for a better driver! He helped in any way that he could; even fluffing out my dress and my veil right before walking down the aisle! We even booked a town car to travel to and from the airport for our honeymoon. We had a few unexpected changes for our travels close to our departure date and they had absolutely no issues with working with us with the changes! We will definitely be using this company again for our traveling transportation needs!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Party Bus, Sedan, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Gateway Limousine was the best choice for our October wedding. They were very easy to work with during the planning process and knew exactly what we would need. The Limobus was the most fun ride of my life! The drivers were very professional and the vehicles were all immaculate! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our driver Douglas was amazing. Dressed to the nines, professional, friendly, and super helpful. My mother's cousin has MS and needed assistance on and off the bus and Douglas graciously helped his wife get him up and down the stairs. He was just wonderful. I truly can not say enough great things about Douglas. Prior to the big day, Gateway was responsive to emails, gently reminded me about payment due dates (I had totally forgotten and GREATLY appreciated the reminded rather than a cancellation of the reservation), and kept me updated on the itinerary and our driver's contact information. When I booked with them they helped me figure out what size bus I would need and for how many hours based on my transportation needs. I was very happy with their service before and the day of.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip, Premium Stereo

We had a wonderful limo driver who was very professional and made two trips to the venue and back. He was very attentive and helpful. We also had a bus that made two trips from the hotel to the venue and back again and at the end of the night the driver was wonderful about making sure all of our guests were safely back to the hotel even though it was past our contracted time. As the mother of the groom, I was very thankful for all they did!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I just wish the air conditioning had been on and cool before we got into the vehicle. It was very hot and muggy. Other than that very easy to book, great service, driver friendly. Would recommend and use again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/17, 1 Review