Gateway Limousine Reviews

600 | Waterbury, CT

600 Reviews for Gateway Limousine

Colleen Lewis · Getting married on 06/11/2020

Don't hesitate to book Gateway Limousine

We hired two shuttles from Gateway Limousine for my daughter's wedding on 11/10/19. They were both prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Marge

Marge Civitello Abbagnaro · Getting married on 05/10/2020

Courteous, punctual & clean

The most important thing to me was timeliness and there were no issues there. We used a sprinter bus for two wedding party trips and the 30 person bus for the shuttle service. Both drivers were punctual and helpful. It kept things in a festive mood. Would definitely recommend.

Ron Beckett · Married on 12/10/2019

Just the best, top notch!!

Gateway was beyond great!! The service, flexibility, vehicles, and drivers were absolutely top notch. The office staff as well were so very helpful!! This is a great company who prides themselves on quality. It is not just lip service or marketing, they mean it, they are the best I have had the privilege to use!!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect! Timely, Kind and Beautiful Fleet!

The limo was on time for everything! Both the limo and shuttle were both clean and very nice! The service here was a 12/10! Everything you would hope for on your big day when looking for transportation. I plan on booking a wine tour and casino trip with them in the future!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/18/2019

Party bus & limo

We got married on 10/18/2019. We originally started off with the 31 passenger party bus. I later decided I wanted to add a limousine for my dad and I to go to church in. This was a last minute decision about a month before the wedding. Gateway limo was able to accommodate this request with no issue and everything worked out perfectly. Both the limousine, and party bus drivers were so sweet and helpful to everyone. When I arrived at church, they walked in with us and he fixed the train on of my dress before I walked down the aisle! Talk about great service! The limo and party bus were both on time and perfectly clean. The party bus ride to the reception was so fun. I will definitely look to them in the future for other events.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Becca

Becca Walker · Married on 10/13/2019

Easy process - Would recommend!

My wedding guests really loved having the option of taking a shuttle to and from our wedding. I did not get to partake in the shuttle, but from pictures my guests have shown me the shuttle looked clean and comfortable. I have already convinced my aunt to use their service for her wedding in a few months. Would definitely use them again.

Thanks Gateway Limo!

• Rebecca

Rebecca Toretta · Married on 10/13/2019

Professionalism meets friendly and helpful

From the moment I met Mark at a bridal show, I just knew he was the kind of guy I wanted to do business with. It was nearing the end of the show, and he still came over and asked me if I needed help and didn’t rush any of my questions. There was a lot of logistics for the big day, since I was getting picked up at the hotel, going to a pre- ceremony location for photos, then to the church. The groom was also needing transportation to the church since we weren’t doing a first look. Then after the church ceremony, the whole bridal party would join together in a limo bus. Mark was always so helpful to talk to along the way with all my questions, and very quick to respond. He was so detail oriented, i needed that since I was so worried that my groom would see me since we were staying at the same hotel. I even had to change the the timeline a couple times because of photography. And he did it with such ease and right away. On the big day, my driver was Orlando, he was very punctual and courteous. So friendly and helpful as well. He even helped sneak me into the church so the groom wouldn’t see me. That was above and beyond. The grooms driver, Paul to the church was also very punctual and so helpful. He also helped us tremendously before the ceremony, helping us sneak in and out of the church before the ceremony started, Helping me with my train. That was five star service! Never would I imagine such genuine care outside of their job description. I was blown away with the amazing service by every single person that works for this company. If I ever need transportation in the future in the CT area, they will be my choice over and over.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Catherine · Married on 10/11/2019

Awesome driver

Best party bus ever! Our driver arrived to pick our guest up on time. It was a cold day for our wedding and our guest were able to stay on the bus til the wedding started. Driver was awesome and handled our large loud group with no problems. highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent experience

Great experience with Gateway they were punctual and patient

Kylie Gargano · Married on 09/27/2019

Efficient and Affordable

We hired Gateway Limos for our September 27, 2019 wedding to transport our wedding party to our venue. The initial booking was so seamless. We were quickly sent a contract and communication was easy and fast. The prices were extremely reasonable as well. On the day of the wedding, both limo buses we arranged for arrived on time. The buses were brand new, perfectly clean and spacious. Various drinks were provided and we had access to the speaker system which made the trip that much more fun. Both drivers were superb (especially Paul) and got us safely to our destination in a timely manner. It isn’t easy to travel over an hour during rush hour traffic but Gateway did it without a hitch. We couldn’t be happier with the service. Thank you Gateway!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Brian · Married on 09/25/2019

Great ride.

We were excellently chauffeured during our wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Wilkins · Married on 09/15/2019

Great Service

Gateway was so responsive and worked with me to create the timeline for my wedding transport. They worked with my budget and found options that met my needs. The day of our limo driver was on time and super friendly. He helped us with our bags, offered to hold my train so my dress wasn't on the ground, and was so helpful. The service was all-around incredible and I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with for my wedding transportation.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Sherri · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding bus

We have used Gateway often, they never let us down they are punctual, courteous and responsible
    Sherri

Sent on 09/20/2019

Erica · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend

Our drivers were very nice and friendly. It was raining on our wedding day and they approached us with umbrellas to keep us dry

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2019

Went above and beyond

These guys were flawless. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Our limo driver even walked me get to the church door and fluffed my dress. He was so pleasant to talk to and joyful which was a breath of fresh air because of course I was nervous and stressed. I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Aleksandra · Married on 09/08/2019

Professional

The whole experience was easy and the company was very responsive to my calls and emails. They did exactly what we wanted and our guests were happy for the service. They were prompt and professional. I recommend them.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Alyssa Derenzis · Married on 09/07/2019

Best limo service

Best limo service! They literally did all the work for us on our wedding day. They arrived exactly when they were suppose to, our driver was amazing! and all around they were fabulous ! We would definitely use them again for any other limo service !

Sent on 09/22/2019

Heather · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Party Transportation

Gateway Limo was on time and professional. The driver was extremely helpful as well - always helping me with the train of my dress! The ride was fairly smooth and the limo/party bus was amazing. They provided champagne and also had awesome lights and music outlets. I would most definitely recommend Gateway!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jose Escobar · Married on 08/25/2019

awesome experience

On time. Courteous and very professional

Sent on 08/29/2019

Angelica · Married on 08/25/2019

I can’t say enough good things about our limo driver! Thank you so much for helping make our special day perfect!

We were all so happy with our limo driver and there was one lady we dealt with most on the phone who was wonderful! I had to change things more than once and she didn’t make me feel like I was bothering her at all! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2019

Bridal party ride

Driver with limo arrived on time. Allowed us to use glasses and champagne and was very sweet.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Andrew Larocque · Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience

Vendor was super easy to work with and also very responsive.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Brenda Camacho · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Drive Home

Thankful we had Gateway Limousine to pick us up after our long, exciting wedding day. Our driver was patient with us while we finished our goodbyes and thank yous at the end of the night and he was kind enough to help us bring our belongings inside once we arrived at home.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Service for Wedding

We hired Gateway Limousine as a shuttle service from the hotel to the wedding venue and then from the reception to the hotel. The communication was excellent from start to finish and the drivers were great. The shuttle service ran smoothly and perfectly on time. It was easy to organize the pick up/drop off locations. Honestly, everything was pretty easy and smooth with Gateway Limousine.

Sent on 09/02/2019