Gateway Guitar Reviews

18 Reviews for Gateway Guitar

Gateway Guitar 1
Gateway Guitar 2

Sonia · Married on 10/07/2017

Gateway Guitar seriously made our wedding so perfect! We live in Virginia and planned a wedding in our hometown of St. Louis. Kelly Krener was always just an email or phone call away and she was very helpful in the planning process. We had our wedding in an apple orchard and really wanted the acoustic music for our ceremony and they did not disappoint. I chose the songs played from the samples on their site and Kelly even offered to learn any new song for us for free. I ended up walking down the aisle to Elvis "Can't Help Falling in Love." It was purely magical. Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Gateway Guitar 3
    Gateway Guitar 4

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

They were fantastic. I literally called them 5 days before my wedding to book them and they jumped right in, no hesitation. They even offered to learn a few songs for us that we wanted played during our ceremony!! They were the easiest and nicest vendors to work with!! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

This group is very easy to work with. Kelly had a calming and reassuring energy as well as a quick response to all of my questions. It really made it easy to make a decision on using Gateway Guitar. Samples of their music is on their website and they were even able to learn a special song for our first dance!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Robyn · Married on 08/15/2015

Gateway guitar was a pleasure to work with! We had hired them to play durring the ceremony and the cocktail hour and I couldn't have been happier. We had choosen to use the guiter trio and it was perfect. I wanting to keep it classic for the ceremony and Kelly had great suggestions. They had a large variety of music to choose from and even offered to learn any special songs for us. Lots of people complemented us on the music and how lovely it was. Kelly was always an email away if I had any questions and she really made the entire process painless and stress free! Very impressed with them and will definitely keep them in mind for future events. Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Carrie · Married on 06/27/2015

Gateway Guitar was a fabulous addition to our wedding day. Kelly and Grant were so quick to respond to our inquiries. We were able to coordinate entirely by email (saved the bride and groom time from meeting). I emailed them youtube versions of acoustic songs I wanted played for our ceremony. They NAILED each version sounding as good or better than the sample I provided. They arrived promptly before the ceremony to set up, played while guests were seated, and then played our cocktail hour. Our guests were very impressed with their talent. We didn't have to give them any ideas for our cocktail hour, they played from their large repertoire and everything sounded beautiful and classic. They can customize your event to be anything you'd like. The best and most important thing was the price. They were so reasonable and this made me quick to book. I looked at tons of quartets and ensambles before I went with them, they were easily the most flexible to work with for the best value. They get the highest recommendation from us! Thank you gateway guitar!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Jordan · Married on 05/17/2015

Gateway Guitar offered great customer service, and their music was beautiful. Thank you so much for playing at our wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Curt · Married on 05/16/2015

We thoroughly enjoyed your music! It was perfect for our venue.

Sent on 05/20/2015

David · Married on 11/15/2014

Gateway Guitar did an amazing job for our wedding and we received compliments from numerous guests on their performance. They were able to learn the songs we requested in a short time span. I would highly recommend gateway guitar for any event.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Molly · Married on 09/06/2014

We had lots of compliments on the music at our wedding! I would recommend Gateway Guitar to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2013

Highly recommend. They played everything we requested beautifully for our wedding ceremony. Very responsive to emails with a broad play selection! The majority of what we requested was not listed on their website - so please know that their playlist is much much much larger than listed! Would highly recommend for ceremony or cocktail hour.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Kelly and Grant did an amazing job for our wedding! They met with us beforehand and were very open and responsive to all of our requests, including new pieces that they hadn't done previously. They gave us suggestions for music that fit with our wedding style when we were stumped about what to play. They were prompt in responding to emails and extremely helpful the whole way. We loved the guitars and were excited to have something slightly different than we have seen at other weddings. And they were not expensive, compared with other musicians we considered. My only regret is that I didn't get to hear many of our songs since I was at the back of the chapel waiting for the procession. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

Gateway Guitar was absolutely fantastic. They were always easy to get a hold of and understood everything I wanted in order to make our ceremony everything we wanted it to be. Gateway Guitar also learned a song for my bridal entrance. I definitely would recommend Gateway Guitar to future brides that are looking for acoustic guitar music for their wedding ceremony. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks Kelly!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Corey · Married on 07/03/2012

Gateway Guitar and the Krener's were an added touch of class to our intimate wedding ceremony! They were quick to respond and worked with us on a short time frame-beautiful sound and excellent service. Thank you Gateway Guitar!

The Fishel's

Sent on 07/09/2012

Lona · Married on 05/05/2012

This group played for my daughters wedding in St Louis and I couldn't be more pleased. I live out of state so everything was done through email. They were VERY professional before and after, answering my questions immediately. They worked with the newlyweds to play their song and also selections for the parents. They played during the pre ceremony, ceremony and reception. They added a very nice classy touch with a wide wariety of music for the evening.

Sent on 11/12/2012

J · Married on 11/18/2011

10 out of 10....OUTSTANDING!
    Gateway Music was incredible!
    Professional, easy going and most importantly they worked with us to provide what I was hoping for our ceremony. They even learned songs that I requested (I never imagined that was possible, because we scheduled with them on late notice). I never once worried about the music for my wedding and am so grateful for the performance Gateway Guitar provided us.

Sent on 01/10/2012
  • Amie

Amie · Married on 03/26/2011

Kelly and Grant were very kind and professional.

Sent on 10/03/2014
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/11/2010

3.5

Grant and Kelly Krener of Gateway Guitar Ensemble were perfect for our wedding ceremony. They were able to accommodate all the songs we requested for the ceremony and provided beautiful music for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. This is an amazing value for the talent. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/14/2010