50 Reviews for Gaslamp Floral

Wholesale/Bulk (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
50 Gaslamp Floral Reviews

Dawn did an incredible job with our wedding. She completely exceeded our expectations! She was SO flexible and beared with me while I asked question after question and sent ideas back and forth. She always offered an honest opinion based on experience. She was willing to work with us for a reasonable price and offered cost-efficient ideas as well. When I got the venue and saw my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, I was floored. They were exactly what I always pictured. I hadn't even seen the flowers throughout the rest of the venue yet but knew it would be incredible! I can't wait to get my photographer pictures back to see it all put together because the day just went by so fast! I took in what I could but I know it's going to look even better in pictures.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers and decorations for my wedding were beyond gorgeous! Dawn was so creative and easy to work with - I am so appreciative of the time and effort she put into making the day beautiful. I highly recommend for a stress-free wedding day!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the very beginning, Dawn was extremely personable. We exchanged a couple emails before she asked to meet with us in person. She took the few details we had in mind for our wedding flowers, and elevated our vision better than we could have imagined. The colors she suggested complemented our attire perfectly and added an additional pop of color to our special day. She was very thorough in her communication, considerate of what we wanted, and paid attention to even the smallest details. She went above and beyond our expectations and provided us with incredible service!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had a vision and Dawn did it even better than I expected!! The flowers honestly create the vibe of your wedding. I can not thank her enough for making my special day look sooo BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Precious, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Dawn is a very talented florist. She takes clients with all sorts of different styles and preferences and is able to tailor jobs to fit within your budget, style and preferences. I know because she did flowers for my sister’s wedding who just wanted super simple floral arrangements with mostly hydrangeas. I wanted floral arrangements with orchids and some color but not too much color. Both events flowers came out beautifully. Dawn is very easy to talk to, from our first consultation and throughout the weeks leading up to the wedding day. She is very detail oriented and reconfirms details and asks many questions to make sure she fully understands her client so she could provide exactly what you want. I had a wonderful and positive experience with Dawn and I would recommend her to be your florist for any event.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn was amazing to work with! She was super detail oriented which I appreciated so much--it gave me peace of mind. The bouquets she made were unbelievable (photos attached). I didn't get any photos of the boutonnieres but they were beautiful as well. She went above and beyond to create a center piece for our dinner at a local restaurant (we got married at the courthouse in an elopement-style civil ceremony) that just topped off our whole day. I am still getting compliments on my bouquet from anyone who looks at the photos.

Profile Picture Jori, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gaslamp Floral knocked it out of the park for our wedding. We had our wedding in the event suite on the top floor of the San Diego library and as such, had a modern, urban venue. We wanted the floral arrangements to fit in with that. Dawn was amazing from beginning to end. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, so when she first met with us and asked the right questions to get an idea of what we were looking for, it was one less thing to worry about. As she honed in on what we wanted, there was a very easy dialogue between us and she was very receptive to our wants while still providing her expert opinion.

On the day of the wedding we went to the venue shortly before the wedding started and were blown away with the centerpieces and the wedding arch. We couldn't have imagined a better turnout. We got many compliments from our guests on the centerpieces. I would highly recommend Gaslamp Floral. It is well worth the money you will spend.

Profile Picture JC, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn is terrific. We had a very clear vision of color and type of flower, and a budget. Dawn honoured our wishes, gave us displays that were bigger, fuller, and more beautiful than we'd imagined. She never tried to discourage a flower choice, as some florists tried to do, never made us feel that we were just one more client in a long line, and gave us more than I'd thought possible. The centerpieces were spectacular, the aisle decorations charming, and the bridal bouquets were perfect. Thanks, Dawn!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From even our first meeting with Dawn, I knew she understood my vision. I had a pretty specific idea, and in talking with Dawn she was enthusiastic and assured me it was doable. She was very knowledgeable about the flowers and what would be in season, and didn’t try to talk me out of one flower to be replaced with another, as other florists had done.
I could not believe what I saw the day of my wedding. Dawn NAILED it, more than I ever could have imagined. The flowers were beautiful and healthy, and there were so many more decorating the venue than I had expected. We got so many compliments on our flowers, and I couldn’t have been happier. Thank you so much for all your work, Dawn; it was gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

Gaslamp Floral did an excellent job designing and providing our floral arrangements! We communicated some concepts and the Gaslamp team was able to accurately build around our ideas to meet our expectations. We found them easy to work with, as well as flexible with our time and budget. Gaslamp will be our first choice for the next time we need flowers!

Profile Picture Tabitha and David, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gaslamp Floral made my day so much more special with their beautiful flower arrangements! They were so flexible with us as well. We were a military couple so our date did change at least twice and Gaslamp Floral never dropped the ball or made us feel like we were not a top priority. The pricing is more than fair and they were able to keep my over active imagination at bay with their quick response time. If you are looking for a team to take the guesswork and stress out of all your wedding flowers, look no further than Gaslamp Floral because they really go above and beyond.

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

To start of, I didn't actually hire Dawn but I really wish I could have. Dawn and her husband are extremely attentive and flexible to their clients needs. I unfortunately had a stricter budget but Dawn did everything she could to get the price down. Her work is beautiful and by speaking to her you can tell she definitely knows what she is doing. She was always available through phone and email and was always pleasant to speak to. If you have the chance hire them, I really do believe they will do a beautiful job!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dawn with Gaslamp Floral is AMAZING. She worked with our budget tremendously by revising it multiple times to fit our needs. She allowed us to rank what was most important to us and was able to tweak the price to ensure we got everything we wanted and more. It only took one conversations about our floral dream for Dawn to nail down exactly what we were looking for. Payments were easy as she accepts online bank transfers for the down payments and the final payment. The day of the wedding, Dawn amazed us with a few little extras here and there of items we did not expect to have included in our package. Definitely recommend Gaslamp Floral to anybody that wants a beautiful floral package for their wedding!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Dawn and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was she super responsive and listened really well, everything was so seamless day of (which is a huge deal, no one needs extra stress in the days leading up to the wedding). She met with us early on, learned our style through pinterest boards, helped us through the process (who knew flowers could be so complicated??) and made some really helpful money-saving suggestions. It turned out exactly the way we hoped it would. I highly recommend Gaslamp Floral, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Let me start by saying how happy I am to have chosen Gaslamp Floral to do the flowers for my wedding. San Diego was a destination wedding for me and I did not want to spend a lot of time or money on the event. Dawn was amazing, incredibly easy to work with. I sent her some reference pictures of what I wanted and I was impressed by how much she “got me” in terms of what I wanted, and at the price point I needed. I was completely blown away when I saw the flowers. Really, blown away. Not only were they stunning and more beautiful than I even imagined, the table settings were much bigger than I thought they would be. I really didn’t expect it, but the flowers have been one of the things I nostalgically think back to about the day and my guests still comment on how beautiful they were.

I really couldn’t be happier, thank you Dawn!

Profile Picture Noela, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Seriously the best! Dawn and her team exceeded my expectations when it came to providing the most gorgeous flowers that perfectly matched by theme and met my budget concerns! She is easy to work with, prompt at answering all my questions, gave me great visuals to guide my decision making processes.... hands down the best! I loved how she incorporated our bouquets into our head table centerpieces as well. Soooo beautiful!! I have recommend her for my niece and friends wedding coming up in 2018! Best wishes!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit

My now-husband and I found Dawn through our wedding planner. We met Dawn and she instantly understood the look we were trying to achieve. She gave great ideas and feedback that enhanced what we had pictured, and she didn't pressure us away from what we wanted. We did meet with other florists, but they didn't seem to get us like Dawn did. It was a no-brainer to choose her as our florist. Our wedding floral arrangements were beyond gorgeous and more than I could have ever dreamt about! My bouquet was out of this world and you could just see all the time and thoughtfulness she put into it, as well as all the other arrangements. We were very pleased with her work and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! Dawn was very professional and very easy to work with! And she had a lot of great ideas. I have three daughters and plan to use her for all three of them!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Moment we get our engagement ring we start thinking of all the details for our big day. We pin a million and one center pieces and look at all the Instagram wedding post. Somewhere along the way, we lose focus of what we really want and what will fit well in the venue we have picked. Dawn helped me make all those pinned and Instagram ideas into a reality. She looked at a ton of pictures and listened to what we wanted our wedding day to feel like. She captured every detail that we wanted, always keeping in mind that we had a tight budget. Dawn was honest about ways to keep cost down without compromising the vision we had. The center pieces, flower arrangements and wedding party flowers were just perfect. With her vision, she created a huge reception hall into the most romantic and warm setting. Five months after our wedding people are still talking about how beautiful our flowers were. We will forever be grateful for Dawn and her team. There is no doubt that I will be calling her for future events.

Love,
Miriam and Albert Aguilar

Profile Picture Miriam, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I had a great experience with Dawn & Johnny of Gaslamp Floral! A few of my friends had hired Gaslamp floral for their weddings, and the arrangements were always amazing. When I was hosting an intimate soiree of my own, I knew Dawn would be the person to call. I had a vision in mind, but overall I sort of wanted to give them room to get creative and make something totally unique. The end result was more than I could have imagined! Everyone was talking about the centerpieces. I kept seeing people pointing at the different unique pieces in each of them. They had so many elements, beautiful unique flowers, artichokes, pomegranates, apples, berries, feathers. It was so beautifully done and SO memorable. They were even better that what I had in mind, they really blew me away with their creativity and execution. Would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture User7521548, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I live in Gilbert, Arizona and dreamt of a destination wedding in La Jolla California. I started planning my wedding early January and had found Gaslamp Floral through referral by our wedding rental company. I began doing a little more research online and found them on the Wedding Wire and the Knot. Read through reviews and gave Dawn a call. Immediately she was open, willing and EXCITED to help me plan my dream wedding. As with any crazy bride, I had changed my mind a million times, sent 50+ pictures via, email and text and changed my color scheme and wedding arbor back and forth and through each alteration and change Dawn promptly and gracefully accommodated me in any way she could. Her and her husband had vacationed in Hawaii the month leading up to our wedding and still stayed in contact with quick replies while on her family vacation. The one thing that stuck out to me the most about Gaslamp Floral, was their attention to detail and willingness to work within your budget. She nailed my vision and I was so happy with the outcome! I highly recommend Dawn and her husband.

Profile Picture brittany, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dawn was AMAZING!!! I don't even know how many emails we sent back and forth and she was SO accommodating. I switched venues from San Diego to Oceanside and I was NOT about to let Gaslamp go. They were so helpful with creativity (after all they are the professionals) where I just sent her photos of what I liked and what I might changed and let her work her magic. They flowers turned out AMAZING and beautiful. The only thing I would say is that I was a bride who was go with the flow and open to different things.. I was a bit surprised by my bridesmaid's bouquets because they were a bit more vintage looking than what I anticipated. The aisle decor ended up looking very different from the picture I had sent her. All in all, I was VERY pleased and satisfied with the flowers, I just wanted to leave a little disclaimer if you are the type of bride that would "freak out" if something doesn't look exactly like the picture. Either way, my flowers belong in a magazine, no question about it! Especially when it came to "crunch time" and I was overwhelmed with so many other things. She kept me on track with decisions and keeping up on the emails. Thank you Dawn for being so communicative and helpful. I would work with you again and will recommend you to others.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We loved working with Dawn and her team on our wedding flowers! When we met with her we gave her an idea of what we were looking for (colors, types) and within a day she had everything typed up with pictures and a quote! About 2 months before our wedding day, I decided to change my mind on the centerpieces we had originally chosen and again, they were great about working with us on our budget and offering us choices and options to make our dreams a reality.

During the wedding planning process I kept hearing stories from different people about how they did their own flowers or their flowers did not come out they way they had envisioned, so as any bride would be, I was nervous about seeing the end product. However, when I walked into the bridal suite and saw my bouquet, I couldn't have been more happy. Everything I had wanted had been executed to perfection. Then, when I saw the centerpieces, I was blown away.

Everyone at our wedding was raving about the flowers and how beautiful they were. We can't thank Dawn and her team enough for making our flower dreams a reality and for making the process so unbelievably easy.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gaslamp Floral was AMAZING and I highly recommend them for any event you need florals for. We saw their work at a friends wedding a year ago and then used them for our wedding at the beginning of August and we continue to get friend and family comments about how beautiful the flowers were. They went out of their way to help us make our wedding exactly what we dreamed of and worked within our budget, which is unheard of! We could not be more impressed with Gaslamp Floral and their friendly, knowledgeable, and talented staff! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Strphanie, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews