Garnish Craft Cocktail Catering Reviews

11 | Kula, HI

11 Reviews for Garnish Craft Cocktail Catering

Jillian · Married on 05/12/2017

Steph and her team provided a couple of signature cocktails for our wedding and they were equal parts tasty and beautiful. They were extremely accomodating when I wanted to change up some of the ingredients in the cocktails, which was much appreciated. Steph is great at communicating and also has a wicked sense of humour, which really took the stress out of the planning and organising. On the wedding day, the staff was extremely professional and watching the process of crafting the cocktails was very memorable for my guests. Craft cocktails are a must!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Garnish Craft Cocktail Catering's reply:

Oh Jillian, thank you for your sweet note! I just saw some gorgeous pictures of you on Insta today -- wow, what a beauty, and what a gorgeous day! It's an honor to be a part of such big occasions - thank you for having us. Much love to you two!!

Kimberly · Married on 04/07/2017

Steph and her team are absolutely amazing!!! She worked with me to create my dream bar and helped me choose the perfect drinks for our wedding. Everyone raved about the drinks, even our guests who don't usually drink! They could not get enough! They were also perfectly garnished and I am in awe by how much detail she puts into her work. Her professionalism is flawless and her design instincts are spot on. I highly recommend Garnish for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Norm · Married on 10/07/2015

Our friends like to drink. But this is a wedding, so we also wanted to be classy. Garnish is the perfect mix of both. Working with Steph was super easy, and she was able to walk us through the multitudes of specialty drink options. She helped us plan every aspect of our bar, including the bar collection and glassware. I never would have imagined that we would have several people tell us after the wedding about how elegant and awesome the bar setup was. And the bartenders were all top-notch. Thank you Garnish!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jon · Married on 09/15/2014

PERFECTION!!!! Easily one of the best performing vendor on our wedding day! Amazing value for money and quality is hands down the best we experienced on the islands... Gotta question why they are not opening a permanent bar. Book there services for your next day quick before someone else does!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

aparna · Married on 01/11/2014

Garnish Events was an amazing, amazing bar service at our wedding and reception. They were so flexible and worked with us to tailor their services to exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. The drinks were amazing and they had so many beautiful bars to choose from. I personally love interesting, well-made cocktails so it was important to me to have good drinks at our wedding and Garnish totally delivered. We had the Barefoot in the Garden and the Maple Citrus Old Fashioned. Both were amazing. I drank the Maple Citrus Old Fashioned all night. The straws, garnishes and glasses they used were beautiful. It was a luxury to have them at our wedding as it added such a classy, gorgeous touch and we have no regrets!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Bailey · Married on 07/24/2013

We had the wedding of our dreams last month at Haiku Mill. We started planning 14 months prior and can honestly say that not once did I feel stressed or worried about how things were planning out. Everything was perfect and it was a dream come true. Haiku Mill is by far the most magical place I've ever been to and I still have to pinch myself that I was lucky enough to have my wedding here. Stephanie, our coordinator, was amazing, and Silvia, the owner, is just lovely and so helpful and truly passionate about what she does. You can really tell that the people who work here love what they do- and they are fantastic at it!

We had 41 guests at our wedding and it was just perfect!! The only thing that I have to say that is an absolute MUST, is the big clear roof tent. You have a choice between a white tent with 4 legs, or a massive tent (clear plastic roof actually) that encloses the entire top of the mill incase of rain. The little tent is a few thousand cheaper, but it would have been my biggest regret if we were to choose that one. I can't express enough how happy I am that we made the last minute switch to the big clear top tent. It made the mill look so grand and truly amazing. We were able to see the stars at night and it was the most picturesque screen I could have ever imagined. Absolutely choose the big tent if you are having a wedding here.

Also, the vendors that we chose were fabulous! For our alcohol and drinks, we had Garnish Events- they were awesome! So many staff, delicious signature drinks that we chose before the wedding and could customize the names of, and I never saw anyone without a beautiful drink in hand. They added orchids to every drink and beautiful fruit and garnishes. Maui Executive Catering did our food. Everyone loved our meal choices and we still are receiving compliments about the dinner.

Over all I cannot recommend these vendors enough.

Sent on 08/04/2013
  • Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 10/09/2011

Steph and her team from Garnish Events were fantastic. Provided a classy drinks service with cocktails that our friends are still talking about - love the White Orchid (Lychee Martini) and the Blueberry Mojito was a hit. Thanks Steph! (And by the way - Steph was right about the drinks order - we ended up way over ordering beer and liquor because we thought our friends were bigger drinkers than they were - we should have listened to her!)

Sent on 10/22/2011

Garnish Events truly helped to make our wedding unique. The details of the bar is impeccable and takes it to the next level. The staff was gracious, knowledge and professional. The drink choices and handcrafted cocktails were amazing. We received so many compliments on how exquisite it all was. Thank you steph and your team!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Wow! This company is just fantastic! We booked Steph as our 'drinks' vendor for our Maui wedding and I'm so glad we did. The drinks were my favourite part of the entire wedding! The bar that Steph set up looked very glamorous and the drinks were incredibly elegant (not to mention delicious!) So many of the guests commented on the terrific cocktails and bar. The bar staff were also incredibly charming and hard-working. When we slowly began to run out of key ingredients they would improvise and make the guests personal concoctions. Steph is also just a doll. Though we had a few email glitches that we've yet to figure out (hence the 4 for responsiveness) she was always so sweet and organized. I even sent her a panic last-minute text notifying her that I couldn't find a particular spirit and she just brought a bottle from her own home.
    I'm trying to think of a good excuse to throw another party in Maui just so I can work with this company again!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Anne · Married on 07/02/2014

3.0

If you want a beautifully designed bar and delicious, interesting cocktails you've really got no other choice than to go with Garnish! They did a fantastic job with the cocktails and set up. I chose to have the Salted Melon, Aperol Spritz (off menu), and then a variation on the Maple Citrus Old Fashioned using my brothers unaged whisky. They did a stellar job of adapting the latter cocktail to my brother's whisky - I was so impressed.

The other reason I chose Garnish is because of their beautiful glassware options. I don't know of any other company in Maui that will provide the same selection. We had gold rimmed wine glasses and vintage coupe style champagne glasses.

Sent on 07/19/2014

0.2
      0.5
      0.5

Unfortunately, I cannot provide a review of their services because we were not able to use them. We fell in love with the custom bars and tried to get a quote. After an initial conversation with Stephani, she promised a quote to us within 2-3 days. After a week, we emailed them multiple times to check on the quote and also left a couple voicemails and NEVER heard back! I don't know if they went out of business or are just too unorganized to respond, but either way I would steer clear and pick another vendor. There are a bunch of other great bar services in Maui.

Sent on 04/30/2015