Gardenias Event Floral Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Taylor J. Married on 08/02/2022

Destination Wedding

We had to change our wedding destination from Jamaica to Hilton Head Island, SC due to COVID. Angela and her team were amazing. We had to plan the wedding from home in Wisconsin. Angela completely nailed our vision for the day. We still wanted a tropical and relaxed feel. I loved my bouquet so much that I am getting preserved it. She worked well with our budget. I would recommend Gardenias!
  • Keali
    Keali L. Married on 06/10/2022

Exceeded all expectations

This team is amazing! They are the sweetest people and go above and beyond to make sure you are getting exactly what you envision for wedding florals. I made multiple changes to my event order throughout the planning process and they handled all of the changes easily and professionally. Gardenias gave their professional opinions and recommendations while also incorporating my desires and ideas. Angela and her team were timely with their installation and weren't afraid to make day of tweaks that made our event even more beautiful than I could have imagined. You will not regret using Gardenias! The best in the business!

Gardenias Event Floral's reply:

Thank you, Keali! Such a pleasure working with you for your fabulous day! All the best and blessings for the future! Angela & The Gardenias Team
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Grace
    Grace G. Married on 03/04/2022

Absolutely perfect!

From the initial meeting with the lovely Gardenias ladies, they went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. The florals were all bigger and more beautiful than I imagined and they decorated everything so perfectly. Communication was excellent and they made sure they knew exactly what you wanted. They are such a personable team and even called me the day before our wedding to let me know they had just finished putting together my bouquet and were excited for our wedding- they were wonderful!

Photographer: Courtney Price
    Venue: Belfair
  • Whitney
    Whitney R. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful florals and decorations

My wedding planner recommended Angela at Gardenias to me, and all I can say is "wow!" Angela and her team were a delight to work with over the past year, and they created the most beautiful space. They were also wonderful communicators and were so kind. Our reception space was a bit bland, and they completely transformed the space. The flowers and decorations were so gorgeous, and I loved my bouquet so much that I sent it out to get preserved. I would highly recommend Angela and her team to anyone!
    Clare D. Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding Floral Dreams

While planning a destination wedding I was nervous about hiring a florist without ever meeting them in person, but Gardenias really delivered. We had a couple planning calls and I sent them inspiration photos and then they took it from there! Angela and her designers were so helpful coming up with ideas on what would look great at our different venues. The floral arrangements, greenery, bouquets, and boutonnieres were all so perfect - I could not have asked for anything more!
  • Camille
    Camille B. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, beautiful flowers and great people!

Gardenias was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and they were AMAZING! We were blown away by how absolutely gorgeous our flowers were! I spent a lot of time looking at inspiration photos and changed my mind about the look I wanted quite a few times, and Angela and Rhianna were always receptive, helpful and patient. They designed bouquets and arrangements that were a million times more beautiful than any photo I had found on Pinterest - they were able to capture my vision better than I could even describe it! They were very responsive to me, my mom and our wedding planner through email, text and calls and were just a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much, Angela and Rhianna, for making our wedding so beautiful!
    Ellen S. Married on 09/17/2021

The most beautiful flowers

The store is romantic. Angela is so kind, warm and understanding. The flowers were off the charts the most romantic thing ever! They exceeded expectations!
    Emma T. Married on 08/09/2021

Awesome awesome!

Gardenia's did an excellent job on flowers for our wedding! They worked to make sure that I was able to get everything I wanted while keeping under budget. I recommend all brides to work with this great company! You will not be disappointed.

Gardenias Event Floral's reply:

Thank you, Emma! Your wedding was so much fun to design with the gold hoops and lanterns with the round hoop arch! We wish you two all the best!!
    Taylor Married on 06/26/2021

Must book!!!

The only option for your SC low country wedding floral needs
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 05/15/2021

Definitely Recommend

I utilized Gardenias for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and was blown away. Angela and her team were organized, responsive, and most importantly, created absolutely beautiful arrangements. I trusted their vision and expertise throughout, and they did not disappoint. Highly recommend!
    Allison B. Married on 05/02/2021

Simply Amazing!

I am so grateful we worked with Angela and the Gardenias team to make our wedding day be everything we envisioned. Angela was fabulous to work with from her responsiveness to emails, phone calls, all pre-wedding meetings, and last-minute questions/details. Angela put us at ease that everything was going to be perfect, and she was right! All the florals for our wedding were absolutely stunning. We cannot thank Angela enough for all of her dedication and hard work for making our wedding day absolutely perfect and we received compliments on all the florals day of and days after!

Ali and Pierre
    Susan B. Married on 02/10/2021

Low Country Hilton Head Wedding

Angela and the team were amazing. They were able to select the perfect flowers and arrangements based on our vision and of course made so many wonderful enhancements.
    The designers talent and creative eye helped add special touches to the embellished on the chairs, signage, bouquet and course they even made a special dog collar for our sweet puppy-Bella. We had two different centerpieces for the reception. They were able to capture the beautiful flowers with some lighting elements. The white pumpkin centerpieces were a hit —they looked just like the photo we asked them to create .
    Everyone was so professional, personal and truly cared about our needs. Thanks for making our wedding day so beautiful!
    Taylor F. Married on 12/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers on short notice!

I loved working with Angela and Gardenias for our intimate beach wedding at Hilton Head, SC. We were able to talk on the phone and I sent her pictures of my wedding dress, my mom & mother-in-law and groom. I also sent her how we designed our wedding arbor so she could somewhat match it but I didn't really have any specific flower requests. I'm glad I gave her artistic discretion since what she was able to create was better than I could've imagined! She made a beautiful bouquet, boutonniere, and even a bridal collar for my cat :) The flowers were fresh, fragrant, and vibrant. She was responsive throughout the whole process and able to work on a short time-line as we decided to elope due to Covid. I would highly recommend her services! Absolutely worth it!
  • Staci
    Staci Married on 12/19/2020

Pure Beauty!

I couldn't be happier that we went with Gardenia's for our Hilton Head wedding this month. Not only did they respond right away (while other florists we contacted took awhile), but they were very easy to work with! I know nothing about flowers, and as a bride, I didn't have a lot of preferences for this part of my wedding. But I gave Gardenia's a few pictures of what I was thinking and they created the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and decor! I had originally planned a tropical FL Keys wedding and had to start from scratch after our wedding got cancelled. We already had my bridesmaids colors picked out, so we needed to winter-ize everything, and Gardenia's made it so easy. We also loved that they had so many rental items to choose from, my favorite being their beautiful arch. Thank you Gardenia's team for creating SUCH a gorgeous wedding for us!
  • Estee
    Estee E. Married on 08/08/2020

Bride/couple

Gardenias was lovely from start to finish! They were easy to work with, very responsive, competitively priced, and they listened to what I wanted and executed with ease. As someone who doesn’t know the difference between a rose and a hydrangea, I shared pictures with gardenias without explaining in detail exactly what I wanted, and they delivered beautifully. On the day of, everything was done seamlessly and I did not even hear from them (this is very important for the bride on the day of!). They also made a beautiful chuppah then turned it into our head table and it was GORGEOUS! Everything was perfect, I would definitely recommend!
    Beth S. Married on 07/17/2020

Absolutely wonderful

I just loved working with Angela and Kayla and absolutely loved their work! Truly beautiful! Our event was stunning. They were so much fun, had great ideas and were very accommodating (esp with all the covid challenges). Highly recommend!

Gardenias Event Floral's reply:

Thank you so much! Beth is was a pleasure designing for you & Jeff's best day! Enjoy your honeymoon!
  • kimtcombs
    Kim Married on 03/01/2020

Combs Wedding 03/01/2020

I'd pick Gardenias Events over and over again. Angela the owner nailed our style. She turned our ideas and vision into a beautiful reality!! I am simply in awe over everything especially my bouquet. The arrangement of pampas grass along with the blush colored flowers were stunning. Guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the chapel flowers looked. When they entered the reception were blown away again. We couldn't have asked for anything more.
    Carmella V. Married on 01/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Experience from Start to Finish!

Angela and her team at Gardenias Event Floral were wonderful from start to finish! They responded quickly to my initial inquiry and the communication was great throughout the entire wedding planning process. I had a destination wedding and they were so accommodating. The floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Gardenias Event Floral.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and an easy process!

I know nothing about flowers to be honest. I knew I wanted simple but literally the only flowers I know are sunflowers and roses. Angela made everything easy and her team was excellent to work with. They helped me to figure out what I liked. They executed my simple ideas, captured the feeling i wanted with the flowers/greenery, and were exceptional to work with.
  • Jenna
    Jenna C. Married on 10/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Working with Gardenias was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Angela, the owner, is very kind, and took my romantic/boho, but not too over the top vision and did a wonderful job with our flowers, centerpieces, aisle markers, and garlands over the fireplace we were married in front of.
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 10/18/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers!

Flowers were BEAUTIFUL! So much more than I could have ever anticipated. From beginning to end they were great, responsive and really listened to what we needed. Would DEFINITELY recommend!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/03/2019

So beautiful!

Gardenias completely made my vision of my wedding day come to life. Whether it was the bouquets that perfectly captured the summery color scheme I was going for, coordinating with the bridesmaids dresses seamlessly, the backdrop of florals for the ceremony, or the transformation of our reception space with their attention to detail on every table and centerpiece, I truly could not have been happier. The florist is often the biggest factor in how the wedding looks, and Gardenias out-did themselves. Thank you for taking the time to explain all of my options and giving me suggestions as to what looks the best during our initial meeting and then being willing to work within our budget. I can't imagine anybody but you being our florist for our big day!
  • Kat
    Kat H. Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing flowers!

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect.
    Kristin C. Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!

The flowers were absolutely beautiful

Gardenias Event Floral's reply:

Thank you, Kristin! It was an absolute pleasure designing your wedding and congratulations on your new life!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message