Garden Tuscana Reception Hall Reviews

18 Reviews for Garden Tuscana Reception Hall

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall 1
Garden Tuscana Reception Hall 2

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

Garden Tuscana was a dream come true for my wedding! The garden is absolutely gorgeous and the banquet hall is breathtaking. They have so many options for decor, there’s something to fit everyone’s style. The all inclusive package made wedding planning so stress free—the vendors were responsive, always answered my questions, and made it their priority to create the wedding I imagined. Emily and Melissa were incredible to work with. They always replied within a few hours to emails or calls and made sure I was happy with all of the plans being made.

• Nataly

Nataly · Married on 02/17/2018

I had the absolute pleasure of getting married at Garden Tuscana. The first time I stepped foot in the garden at Garden Tuscana, I was sold! The garden is magical, whimsical, serene, just absolutely beautiful. Then, when I stepped inside the lobby, I was quickly delighted to see that the reception area was equally as gorgeous as the garden! It is so elegant and clean and the built-in up-lighting along the walls adds to the ambiance. The entire venue gives off the feeling of excitement in the air. When you agree to book the venue for your event, you are completely taken care of by an event coordinator. I had the great pleasure of working with the ever-so-talented, Emily Hughes. For 7 months, Emily was there for me every step of the way up until roughly 10pm on my wedding day. Emily is extremely organized, genuinely kind, attentive, sweet, friendly, possesses excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, the list goes on and on! I was completely blown away by Emily because she went above and beyond my expectations in order to ensure that my wedding went off without a hitch. When I sent her a picture of the bar menu that I wanted to be displayed at my wedding, Emily purchased a beautiful chalkboard that looked similar to the one in the picture that I had shown her! I never expected her to do that, but she did and it was so greatly appreciated! When I forgot the flower girl baskets at my house on my wedding day, without me knowing, she sent her staff to the store to bring me flower girl baskets! Additionally, we also almost ran out of juices for the mixed drinks at my wedding, and again, without my knowledge, Emily sent her staff to go out and buy some more juices! Emily is absolutely incredible! She checked on me regularly on my wedding day and I feel absolutely honored to have had Emily by my side throughout the entire wedding planning process and I know that she is one of the reasons why my wedding was such a big success. All of my guests raved about all the fun

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall 3
    Garden Tuscana Reception Hall 4

M · Married on 01/13/2018

Our son was married mid January at Garden Tuscana. We cannot say enough good things about how well all the planning went and how no detail was missed on the wedding day. We worked with the coordinator, Emily, who was great! My interaction with her was mostly regarding getting help with where I would order the alcohol and the details of how to get it to Garden Tuscana. They have a great mixer package option available, so you do not have to bring in napkins, cups, mixers, tonic water, lemons, limes, ice etc.--just need to order alcohol. We used Bevmo in Tempe, and they were great. Alcohol was delivered on time, chilled (if needed) and we were able to return any unopened bottles. The bartender (provided by Garden Tuscana) was so friendly and did a great job. Thank you again, Emily, for all your help along the way and for always being available to answer any questions we had while planning. You made sure everything ran smoothly and that our son and his wife's special day was beautiful.

Tamara · Married on 11/02/2017

My experience here has been beyond exemplary. I had the pleasure to work with Carla and Emilie and their attitude towards every question or problem I had was so positive and helpful. They are there for you. They are there when you're freaking out about something or if you have a list of to do's before your big day. They asked me how I envisioned our special day and they made it happen and then some. They get to know you to help you decide what will work best for you on your special day. I am so thankful for this gorgeous AFFORDABLE venue and the staff behind the scenes. You are all beyond amazing at what you do and am honored to have had you to make it all happen. Thank you so much for my happily ever after!

Bridgette · Married on 06/11/2017

Wow our friends are still talking about the wedding !! Elegant, beautiful . Wow! Is what we heard all night ! The food was excellent! the staff was excellent ! Garden Tuscana made my daughters wedding- a night to remember !

Sent on 06/22/2017

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall's reply:

Thank you Bridgette for the awesome review! We loved working with you and your family. Cierra and Kelvin are such an amazing couple. You are all welcome back at Garden Tuscana any time!

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2017

We picked this venue for our daughters wedding. We were looking for a venue that would hold more then 300 and also offer both outside and inside for ceremony and reception. They are so easy and wonderful to work with. They go over everything with you and are so helpful. Our guest were so impressed with everything and our daughter and son in law were so happy with everything which was all we wanted to make their dream wedding which we pulled off. Thank you so much

Sent on 05/28/2017

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall's reply:

Hello Barbara, We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your family. Jessica and Jason are an incredible couple and we were blessed to be apart of their wedding day. Lots of love and best wishes to them in the many years to come.

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I got married here and it was exactly what we were looking for! I loved working with them they allowed you to bring what you wanted to make your day special!!! Our colors were blue and orange and we ended up with the perfect amount of each color!!! It was absolutely the best day and everything we wanted for our big day!!! Thank you so much for making my day amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall's reply:

Hi Jessica, your review made us go "aawww". We are so glad to hear your wedding day was an amazing experience. That is the type of service that we strive for. We are happy we were able to be apart of your very special day. Lots of love from the staff at Garden Tuscana!

Marc · Married on 04/22/2017

My wife and I had our wedding at Garden Tuscana on April 22th 2017. We really enjoyed ourselves with family and friends on our big day. The customer service was amazing and everything was done in a timely manner. I would recommend this venue to everyone. Thank you Garden Tuscana for you services.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall's reply:

Thank you so much Marc for your kind words! Your event was beautiful and we enjoyed serving you and your family and friends. Thanks for being wonderful to work with. Much happiness to you both!

Lidia · Married on 03/10/2017

I was looking for an outside ceremony and I found the right venue with the right price. The garden is beautiful and so is the ball. I received a lot of beautiful comments about Garden tuscana. Most mothers said they would want their daughters to marry here. If you're looking for something elegant and beautiful, this is the place. Thanks Garden Tuscana.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall's reply:

Thank you so much Lidia for taking a moment to write us a very nice review! Your wedding was beautiful and we enjoyed working with you and your family!

Sylvia · Married on 03/04/2017

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Garden Tuscana, all the staff were so attentive to our needs. Our wedding day was the easiest day and everything went off without a single issue. It is so nice to work with a staff who is so experienced at what they do and truly put their clients wishes first. From beginning to end this venue choice made our planning process easier. It's such a great feeling to know that so many parts are taken care of with whatever package you decide and really allows more time for you and your groom and loved ones to actually enjoy the day. Thank you so much to Adriana truly truly an expert in this business!

• I

Ivonne · Married on 02/25/2017

Garden Tuscana made my dream wedding come true. Everything was prefect and extactly what I wanted. I didn't have to work about anything but my self and my husband. I highly recommend this reception hall to everyone. I will never forget that special and magical day. Thank you Garden Tuscana for everything

Sent on 06/21/2017

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your kind words! Our goal is to make our couples day stress free. We want our couples to have time for what's really important on their wedding day...each other.

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely love garden tuscana the venue is amazing inside and out the staff is wonderful, friendly and eager to help with any questions you may have my daughter's Quinceañera went off without any problems and was a very beautiful day that we will never forget I'd definitely use them again

Alexis · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I got married at Garden Tuscana this October, and we could not have been more thrilled with our experience there! From our first visit, we felt confident that the staff was knowledgeable, and everyone involved was so kind and helpful. Adrianna and Rosio were absolutely amazing, and they helped us carry out our vision for the day. Every time we had an idea, they worked with us to try and make our vision come alive.
    Additionally, the vendors that Garden Tuscana works with are professional and excellent at what they do. Finding the right vendors for such an important event can be overwhelming, but Garden Tuscana made it easy by referring us to a knowledgeable and experienced team of vendors! The DJ team (from Arizona's DJ) was excellent, and extremely helpful. We got a lot of compliments about our event DJ (DJ Gadger).
    We also had Garden Tuscana cater the food for our event, and it was absolutely AMAZING. We had the most fabulous dinner, and when we went to our food tasting before the wedding we had a plethora of delicious options to choose from. Everything was amazing, and the only difficult thing was choosing which of their many fabulous dishes to serve at our wedding. We ended up choosing a steak meal that was absolutely perfect. Everything with the meal was amazing, and we received SO many compliments about the food.
    We also used one of the bakeries recommended by Garden Tuscana as well. We went to Bamboo Bakery, and the staff was helpful, and aided us in creating a custom design for our wedding cake. Our guests loved the cake, and we heard many compliments about the flavor and design.
    One of the best things about having our wedding and Garden Tuscana was that the staff made the wedding planning process so much less stressful! They took care of the big details and let us enjoy our wedding day! Their wedding package pricing was also extremely reasonable, and everything was of the highest quality. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue!!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/03/2016

Beautiful place and they made it a perfect wedding.

S · Married on 01/01/2018

My husband and I were recently married at Garden Tuscana, and were SO pleased with and thankful for their services, from the beginning of the planning process throughout the whole event! We cannot say how grateful we are to have used this venue and their kind and professional staff!

Due to scheduling constraints with my husband's work, we decided to have a fast wedding: just over 3 months from engagement to wedding! We booked GT just under 2 months out, and Emily was kind, calm, professional, friendly, capable, and alltogether fantastic all the way through. She anticipated so many things, and was a huge part of the "party's" success! A true gem! We also worked with Melissa, to a lesser extent, and enjoyed working with her as well!

Our wedding was mid-summer (hot!), and we were on quite a budget, but also had a huge group we dearly wanted to invite, so we needed a flexible and large venue, pronto! GT's outdoor garden was BEAUTIFUL for the ceremony, and the VERY spacious inside perfect for the reception. I was so pleased with the number of options for decor!

Other fantasic aspects of GT were cost and vendor flexibility:
    the cost was amazingly reasonable,
    and they give you the option of using their list of preferred vendors or bringing your own. WONDERFUL for us since we had friends doing our food, photography, etc.

In short, I highly recommend GT!

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

You have to check out Garden Tuscana for your event. My event could not have ran any more smoothly. The staff is so easy to work with. They were great help since the moment I walked in to inquire about the location until the event was over. The reception was so beautiful, my guest love it. I am beyond thankful for the experience. My husband and I were beyond satisfied.

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

4.2

My daughter Quince was amazing. I was very happy over all with the venue and the customer service, they were very attentive and made us feel comfortable and at ease. I got the the whole package, and was mostly pleased with all the services. I would have given 5 start but there was one concern that makes me sad; we are not too happy with the photos, I feel as the photographer did not have good back ground with the quince group or the guest photos. I feel as she did not capture the moment. If I could re-do I would get another photographer. Other than that the night was perfect.