Garden Strings Reviews

Garden Strings 3
Garden Strings 4
Garden Strings 5

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2018

Great service! Highly recommend!

Daniel · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was easy and went perfectly to plan, and we loved the music! Thanks again!
    Everything was easy and went perfectly to plan, and we loved the music!

Hong Nguyen · Married on 09/01/2018

Great sound and very professional

Garden Strings was very easy and pleasant to work with. They sounded wonderful the day of and we received many compliments on their playing.

Harvey · Married on 08/04/2018

Pauline was awesome to work with. I told her my choice of songs for the procession and post ceremony and she incorporated it so well. The music was beautiful and really special to me. Pauline responds quickly via email and Was self directed. Would definitely recommend for your special day.

Rosanne · Married on 07/14/2018

Garden Strings is 360 degree musical perfection! As an advertising executive, I've hired hundreds of musical groups in my 20 plus year career. No one, repeat, no one, can top the Garden Strings musical experience!

Jackie · Married on 06/16/2018

Garden Strings was absolutely lovely to work with. Correspondence was great and she made the process very easy! The day of our client's wedding, everything was seamless and everyone enjoyed having them. Would definitely recommend! We hope to work with Garden Strings again at our next event.

• vicksss

VV · Married on 10/15/2017

Everything was wonderful! I searched a lot of companies and garden strings has the best value and their service was awesome! They really made my day special!

Victor · Married on 10/14/2017

Pauline and her group were so amazing. Every song they played at our wedding was magical and memorable. On they fly, Garden strings learned a very popular song called Despacito. Their version on strings was heaven. I’d definitely would hire them again. Thank you, for making our day so memorable.

Garden Strings 6
    Garden Strings 7
    Garden Strings 8
    Garden Strings 9
    Garden Strings 10
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/16/2017

The music Garden strings provided was simply wonderful! They were timely, organized and outstanding musicians! The music made the event! Thank you Garden Strings!

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2017

They were able to play the Ingrid Michaelson song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, were timely, professional, and easy to work with.

Jena · Married on 09/03/2017

Pauline was incredibly easy to work with and she even helped in suggesting song choices as I was unsure about what exactly we wanted played during our ceremony processional/recessional. The quartet was professional and the music was perfect! Thank you Garden Strings!!

M · Married on 08/26/2017

Paulette was easy to work with and the music they performed was beautiful during my wedding ceremony. We were married in a Catholic church and Garden Strings followed the church requirements as far as songs perfectly.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting beautiful music for any event.

Gene · Married on 04/29/2017

We were looking for a string quartet in the Bay Area for our ceremony and reception. In addition to being reasonably priced, they were very responsive and had quite an extensive collection of music to choose from. For example, we were able to take advantage of their having the Up theme and Star Wars theme as part of their list. You are welcome to ask them to get sheet music for something if they don't have it as well for an additional fee. We would highly recommend them!

Jacqueline · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Garden Strings to perform as a string quartet at our ceremony. I was planning the wedding from across the country so did not have the chance to meet with them in person before the wedding day, but Pauline was very helpful via phone; additionally, I loved their demo clips on their website so I could hear what they sounded like. They were very flexible with my music and were able to extend the beginning Canon in D to last longer than usual while my bridesmaids walked down the aisle, so I could enter at a specific bar. They were also able to track down the music for some of my favorite songs that they didn't have listed on their website. All of the musicians were very talented and professional - they arrived early to set up so they were able to be playing by the time the first early guests arrived. Walking down the aisle to Canon in D performed by a string quartet was the one part of my wedding I've dreamed of for years, and they made my dream happen so beautifully.

Danny · Married on 04/21/2017

I loved you guys. Your team really helped make this dream of ours a reality!

Melissa · Married on 12/05/2016

I highly recommend these ladies. What a talented group of classy women.

Nadine · Married on 11/13/2016

We highly recommend Garden Strings and can't say enough great things about our experience. Very professional, responsive, easy to work with, and most importantly, they played beautifully and really made our wedding ceremony special.

meghan · Married on 11/06/2016

The Garden Strings Trio did a wonderful job at our Ceremony and Cocktail hour. The music was lovely and they were very professional. Booking them and setting up the details was easy and uncomplicated. Thanks for helping make out day amazing!

Christopher · Married on 10/29/2016

Awesome experience with Pauline and Garden Strings for our wedding in October. They were on time and played for two hours during both our ceremony and cocktail hour. They even were able to find the music for an obscure piece that we wanted for our ceremony. Would absolutely hire again and recommend highly!

maja · Married on 10/09/2016

Pauline was really on the ball, I booked very far in advance with little plans and thus, made many changes last minute. Pauline was so accommodating to all my request. I only heard the two songs I requested and they were perfect. My Husband and guest told me the music was amazing, it made me so happy!
    Thanks Garden Strings!

Kristyn · Married on 10/06/2016

Garden String was wonderful to work with! The music was beautiful and I would highly recommend them!

Martin · Married on 09/24/2016

Garden Strings was great. They accommodated music requests, communicated promptly, were on time, and the music was great. I would definitely book again.

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

I wish I could've heard them more! Pauline was extremely easy to work with and the trio sounded incredible. Highly recommend.

Katie · Married on 05/29/2016

I felt like it added a lot to the overall feel of my outdoor wedding, and I'm so glad I chose them over pre-recorded DJ music!

Garden Strings was absolutely the perfect string quartet for our wedding. Their song lists are extensive and everything sounded wonderful. Our guests all had very positive feedback. I would definitely recommend them hands down.