Garden Strings Reviews

Garden Strings 6
  • Mattia

Mattia · Married on 07/25/2019

The icing on the cake!

They were amazing. They did such an amazing job and even learned songs to accommodate us.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Hank Lerner · Married on 06/23/2019

Garden Strings—String Trio

A Garden Strings trio (violin, viola, cello) played for 2-1/2 hours at our small indoor wedding, as guests arrived, for the processional and recessional, and during the cocktail reception and the start of the dinner. The music—classical and cabaret—was wonderful and created the perfect ambience. The musicians arrived promptly and were highly professional.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Sloan · Married on 06/22/2019

Talented and professional musicians

We hired Garden Strings as a quartet to provide music before and during our wedding ceremony, and during our cocktail hour on the patio. We were very happy with their professionalism and communication, which began almost a year prior to our wedding. Everything went smoothly and they provided beautiful music based on our specifications/requests. Our guests absolutely loved their performance. We highly recommend Garden Strings!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Artur Plonowski · Married on 06/09/2019

Garden Strings music made the ceremony perfect

Garden Strings Quartet was very helpful in arranging the repertoire, including special arrangement of a new song, at no extra charge. Their performance at the wedding was spectacular!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jordan Singer · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience

They were extremely responsive, timely and great to work with. They sounded beautiful and I would highly recommend using them to any bride or groom!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Chantel · Married on 06/02/2019

Elevated my Big Day to Another Level

Pauline was very responsive and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. My photographer and videographer kept me so busy on the big day that unfortunately I never got to meet them in person
    but they sounded amazing! Having them there really elevated my wedding to the next level. I would recommend Garden Strings to anyone. Thank you so much to Pauline and her team!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Dunja

Dunja · Married on 05/03/2019

Garden Strings quartet was just lovely.

It was my dream to have string quartets at my wedding and Garden Strings delivered. They were super easy to book and send payments to. Their website has great suggestions and samples for processional and recessional. My friends and family said they were lovely. I’ve only heard few songs before and after the ceremony and it was just beautiful. Our wedding officiant went to same music school as one of the players so they connected and chatted about timing for ceremony music as I didn’t have a wedding planner. They were very accommodating and didn’t need much direction.
    I am so happy we chose them to be part of our big day.

Sent on 05/20/2019

B Dolan · Married on 12/22/2018

Impressive range of music played with skill

An excellent group, very friendly, knowledgeable of how wedding music should be organized. They sounded fantastic.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Garden Strings 7

Clarissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Sounded gorgeous!

For our wedding, we hired the trio and they sounded SO GOOD! We loved how easy they were to work with, and everyone told us how much they also enjoyed the music they played. They have a large selection to choose from, as well as the ability to create a set list for you if you tell them just a few songs that you like, so they know the style you want played. I loved having them for walking down the aisle too. It really made it so much more special having the songs played by them. I loved it! I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2018

Great service! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was easy and went perfectly to plan, and we loved the music! Thanks again!
    Everything was easy and went perfectly to plan, and we loved the music!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Hong Nguyen · Married on 09/01/2018

Great sound and very professional

Garden Strings was very easy and pleasant to work with. They sounded wonderful the day of and we received many compliments on their playing.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Harvey · Married on 08/04/2018

Pauline was awesome to work with. I told her my choice of songs for the procession and post ceremony and she incorporated it so well. The music was beautiful and really special to me. Pauline responds quickly via email and Was self directed. Would definitely recommend for your special day.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Rosanne · Married on 07/14/2018

Garden Strings is 360 degree musical perfection! As an advertising executive, I've hired hundreds of musical groups in my 20 plus year career. No one, repeat, no one, can top the Garden Strings musical experience!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jackie · Married on 06/16/2018

Garden Strings was absolutely lovely to work with. Correspondence was great and she made the process very easy! The day of our client's wedding, everything was seamless and everyone enjoyed having them. Would definitely recommend! We hope to work with Garden Strings again at our next event.

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • vicksss

VV · Married on 10/15/2017

Everything was wonderful! I searched a lot of companies and garden strings has the best value and their service was awesome! They really made my day special!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Victor · Married on 10/14/2017

Pauline and her group were so amazing. Every song they played at our wedding was magical and memorable. On they fly, Garden strings learned a very popular song called Despacito. Their version on strings was heaven. I’d definitely would hire them again. Thank you, for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Garden Strings 8
    Garden Strings 9
    Garden Strings 10
    Garden Strings 11
    Garden Strings 12
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/16/2017

The music Garden strings provided was simply wonderful! They were timely, organized and outstanding musicians! The music made the event! Thank you Garden Strings!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2017

They were able to play the Ingrid Michaelson song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, were timely, professional, and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jena · Married on 09/03/2017

Pauline was incredibly easy to work with and she even helped in suggesting song choices as I was unsure about what exactly we wanted played during our ceremony processional/recessional. The quartet was professional and the music was perfect! Thank you Garden Strings!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

M · Married on 08/26/2017

Paulette was easy to work with and the music they performed was beautiful during my wedding ceremony. We were married in a Catholic church and Garden Strings followed the church requirements as far as songs perfectly.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting beautiful music for any event.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Gene · Married on 04/29/2017

We were looking for a string quartet in the Bay Area for our ceremony and reception. In addition to being reasonably priced, they were very responsive and had quite an extensive collection of music to choose from. For example, we were able to take advantage of their having the Up theme and Star Wars theme as part of their list. You are welcome to ask them to get sheet music for something if they don't have it as well for an additional fee. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Garden Strings to perform as a string quartet at our ceremony. I was planning the wedding from across the country so did not have the chance to meet with them in person before the wedding day, but Pauline was very helpful via phone; additionally, I loved their demo clips on their website so I could hear what they sounded like. They were very flexible with my music and were able to extend the beginning Canon in D to last longer than usual while my bridesmaids walked down the aisle, so I could enter at a specific bar. They were also able to track down the music for some of my favorite songs that they didn't have listed on their website. All of the musicians were very talented and professional - they arrived early to set up so they were able to be playing by the time the first early guests arrived. Walking down the aisle to Canon in D performed by a string quartet was the one part of my wedding I've dreamed of for years, and they made my dream happen so beautifully.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Danny · Married on 04/21/2017

I loved you guys. Your team really helped make this dream of ours a reality!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/05/2016

I highly recommend these ladies. What a talented group of classy women.

Sent on 12/28/2016