49 Reviews for Garden Strings

String-Trio (1)
Instrumental-Trio (1)
String-Quartet (1)
48 Garden Strings Reviews

Everything was wonderful! I searched a lot of companies and garden strings has the best value and their service was awesome! They really made my day special!

Profile Picture VV, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Garden Strings is a MUST HIRE! They're song list is one of the most impressive lists I have seen! Their pricing is very fair if not better than most! Their performance was exceptional!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music Garden strings provided was simply wonderful! They were timely, organized and outstanding musicians! The music made the event! Thank you Garden Strings!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were able to play the Ingrid Michaelson song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, were timely, professional, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Pauline was incredibly easy to work with and she even helped in suggesting song choices as I was unsure about what exactly we wanted played during our ceremony processional/recessional. The quartet was professional and the music was perfect! Thank you Garden Strings!!

Profile Picture Jena, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Paulette was easy to work with and the music they performed was beautiful during my wedding ceremony. We were married in a Catholic church and Garden Strings followed the church requirements as far as songs perfectly.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting beautiful music for any event.

Profile Picture M, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Garden Strings were wonderful. Their music and timing were perfect. The only accommodation we needed to make for them was to set up umbrellas for them since our venue was outside.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were looking for a string quartet in the Bay Area for our ceremony and reception. In addition to being reasonably priced, they were very responsive and had quite an extensive collection of music to choose from. For example, we were able to take advantage of their having the Up theme and Star Wars theme as part of their list. You are welcome to ask them to get sheet music for something if they don't have it as well for an additional fee. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Gene, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Garden Strings to perform as a string quartet at our ceremony. I was planning the wedding from across the country so did not have the chance to meet with them in person before the wedding day, but Pauline was very helpful via phone; additionally, I loved their demo clips on their website so I could hear what they sounded like. They were very flexible with my music and were able to extend the beginning Canon in D to last longer than usual while my bridesmaids walked down the aisle, so I could enter at a specific bar. They were also able to track down the music for some of my favorite songs that they didn't have listed on their website. All of the musicians were very talented and professional - they arrived early to set up so they were able to be playing by the time the first early guests arrived. Walking down the aisle to Canon in D performed by a string quartet was the one part of my wedding I've dreamed of for years, and they made my dream happen so beautifully.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

I loved you guys. Your team really helped make this dream of ours a reality!

Profile Picture Danny, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend these ladies. What a talented group of classy women.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We highly recommend Garden Strings and can't say enough great things about our experience. Very professional, responsive, easy to work with, and most importantly, they played beautifully and really made our wedding ceremony special.

Profile Picture Nadine, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Garden Strings Trio did a wonderful job at our Ceremony and Cocktail hour. The music was lovely and they were very professional. Booking them and setting up the details was easy and uncomplicated. Thanks for helping make out day amazing!

Profile Picture meghan, 11/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Violin

Awesome experience with Pauline and Garden Strings for our wedding in October. They were on time and played for two hours during both our ceremony and cocktail hour. They even were able to find the music for an obscure piece that we wanted for our ceremony. Would absolutely hire again and recommend highly!

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Pauline was really on the ball, I booked very far in advance with little plans and thus, made many changes last minute. Pauline was so accommodating to all my request. I only heard the two songs I requested and they were perfect. My Husband and guest told me the music was amazing, it made me so happy!
Thanks Garden Strings!

Profile Picture maja, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Garden String was wonderful to work with! The music was beautiful and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7305089, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Garden Strings was great. They accommodated music requests, communicated promptly, were on time, and the music was great. I would definitely book again.

Profile Picture User6310908, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I wish I could've heard them more! Pauline was extremely easy to work with and the trio sounded incredible. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6816402, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin

I felt like it added a lot to the overall feel of my outdoor wedding, and I'm so glad I chose them over pre-recorded DJ music!

Profile Picture User6954646, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Garden Strings was absolutely the perfect string quartet for our wedding. Their song lists are extensive and everything sounded wonderful. Our guests all had very positive feedback. I would definitely recommend them hands down.

Profile Picture User4292479, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I can't say enough good things about Garden Strings. What I can tell you for sure, is that I recommend them highly. Pauline was so fabulous to work with. She was very professional from start to finish, always responded to my emails quickly, and even accommodated special requests. I felt so confident going in to our wedding weekend even though I never met her in person until the day!!! She made me comfortable and always answered all my questions. They even learned a new song for me that was of particular significance to our families for our wedding Mass.

On the day of, Garden Strings played so beautifully together. We loved the sound and the feeling they created. Garden strings was everything we could ever have dreamed of for our wedding.

Thank you Pauline and Garden Strings for making magic on our day!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Garden Strings was a wonderful addition to our wedding. Even with our crazy last minute planning they were able to come up with a list that fit our ceremony perfectly. We greatly appreciate their flexibility and professionalism in creating the perfect ambiance for our wedding ceremony are cocktail hour. Thanks again to Garden Strings for taking part in making our day as special as it was!
...5 stars...

Profile Picture User6581679, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

GardenStrings was a fantastic choice for music for our wedding ceremony. The string trio played a custom song I chose for my processional and it made the whole walk in that much better. They were very quick in responding to emails and very understanding and helpful. I highly recommend them and loved having them at our wedding. The string trio sounded beautiful!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Pauline and the Garden Strings musicians were the perfect touch for my garden wedding! They played for about an hour prior to the ceremony, which set the romantic and fun mood right away with a mix of classical and contemporary love songs.

Unfortunately, I only was able to listen to 3 songs (the 2 processional songs and 1 recessional) since I was waiting in the house for the ceremony to start. The 3 songs alone were worth the money! They played "Flower Duet" for my grandparents, mom, uncle, the bridesmaids, groomsman, and ring bearer to walk down the aisle. My dad and I walked down the aisle to "Moon River" - I thought it would be more "me" to switch up the typical "Here comes the bride" - and I was right! Not a dry eye... After our ceremony, our Recessional was to "When I'm 64," which was a lighthearted start to the reception.

I highly recommend Garden Strings!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews