Garden State Wedding Studio Reviews

307 Reviews for Garden State Wedding Studio

1 User photo

Garden State Wedding Studio 1

Stephanie · event on: 02/22/2014

Vlad and Marina are one of a kind! They made my mother's surprise party such a breeze! They are extremely professional and handled everything in such a timely fashion and manner. I could not have asked any more of them. I am still getting such great compliments from guests about them! I am so very grateful that everything worked out so well and it was because of them that the party was so special. Thank you Vlad and Marina, I will always recommend you when friends or family need a photographer.

Stephanie Siciliano

Sent on 03/04/2014

geremy · Married on 02/23/2018

if you sign with garden state photo studio, you will not be sorry. their price is very reasonable with the package... they will go and beyond to make sure everything is covered. i just saw my sneak peek and its already beautiful. i cant wait to see more....

Sent on 03/04/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/29/2017

Vlad and his team were sooo much fun and considerate with everything. I am sooo excited to see the pictures and video. I would recommend them to anyone and will recommend them to all my friends who get married. They were one of our favorite vendors if not the favorite. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jeniece · Married on 09/23/2017

Vlad and Tim are THEE BEST! They were on time, attentive, patient, detail oriented, and captured some really stunning images. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2017

K · Married on 07/28/2017

Garden State Wedding Studio was the best choice we could have made for our Videography, DJ, and photobooth! After doing a lot of research for vendors on wedding wire and viewing his work online, we decided to meet with Vlad for a consultation prior to booking his services. On the phone prior to the consultation, he was very professional, and spent time answering all of our questions. He was very easy to get in touch with, and always returned our e-mails promptly and thoroughly, which we greatly appreciated. Vlad explained all of his services to us and was very helpful and kind. When we met Vlad in person for our consultation, we were extremely impressed by his professionalism, use of technology, and services that he provided. Vlad understood our vision to perfection and we had a genuine feeling that we were in good hands with this company. After booking, Vlad was still very reachable by phone and e-mail, and continued to answer all of our many questions as we got closer to the wedding. We had a second meeting about a month before the wedding, where we had the privilege of meeting our DJ, Chris. Chris, our DJ had prepared so many song options for our ceremony and brought up details about DJ'ing that we had never even thought about before meeting him, which made us feel even more comfortable and felt that he would do a wonderful job. The day of the wedding, all of their staff were at the venue before us, and were absolutely amazing! Vlad's video is beautiful, our DJ, Chris was INCREDIBLE, we have received so many compliments that our DJ played the best songs, and the dance floor was always packed! The Photo Booth was so much fun for our guests, and even the assistants were genuine and professional! Vlad always made us feel comfortable during our video, and we are very camera shy, so this was important to us. We are so happy that we booked with GSWS, they made our wedding day effortless and memorable! We could not have asked for a team for our wedding! :)

Sent on 08/27/2017

BIG THANK YOU to Vlad and Marina for their outstanding services!! The professionalism and eager to deliver an excellence have not stopped to amaze me. Few weeks ago my daughter had a big event with over 150 guests at a beautiful place. I can't even imagine anyone else capturing all those unforgettable memories for us but Marina and Vlad from Garden State Wedding Studio. They made the entire experience flawless, and everyone at the party got their full and undivided attention. Personal touch - that what makes Marina and Vlad special! TWO THUMBS UP!!!! Best regards, Ella.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/20/2016

Vlad and Marina made everything from our engagement session to the day of our wedding feel less stressful! They are so great with communication and accommodations, there's no doubt in my mind that we went with the right choice for our wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Meghan · Married on 11/12/2016

Awesome service! They always replied to emails quickly and were very clear. The day of service was fantastic- the photobooth was used non-stop throughout our wedding & guests are thrilled to get to download the photos for themselves. The quality of the photos is excellent as well. I would highly recommend using Garden State Wedding Studio's photobooth services! THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Miguel · Married on 08/06/2016

We hired Garden State Wedding Studio to photograph our wedding. Vlad was our photographer. Since the first time we met with him he was very professional and prompt. He covered the whole day of the event. Even though it was one of the hottest days of the year to be taking photos in an exterior location he managed to have a good attitude during our photo session with the whole bridal party. He offered excellent customer service from start to finish. We are very satisfied in how the pictures came out and to have hired Garden State wedding studio.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Deborah · Married on 07/16/2016

Vlad was the photographer for my Wedding on July 16, 2016. He was very professional and prompt and had excellent customer service from start to finish. The pictures taken by him all came out amazing. He has an eye for detail. I would highly recommend him for your photography needs.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Ann · Married on 07/08/2016

A MUST! Awesome team and great photos!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2016

This was the biggest hit of the party. Pay the extra money and have services until the end of the party. I would recommend waiting until at least a half hour into the party before starting the services because guests are busy greeting one another and enjoying the cocktail hour. We purchased frames to be used as the guests seat assignments that they kept as souveiners for their photos. We purchased the template for the seating assignments and the frames from an outside company at a much better rate.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Sarah · event on: 11/17/2013

Pictures came out great! Everyone had fun and the photographer was wonderful

Sent on 11/21/2013

Racheal · Married on 06/04/2016

This vendor did our engagement shoot, wedding photography, video, and photo booth rental. The services provided were well worth the money and our pictures and video came out great. Vlad and Marina were very professional and delivered on what was promised to us (even with a few extras). We had a great experience from start to finish.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Rai · Married on 04/16/2016

Sent on 11/04/2016

If you look at the photo galleries on their website you can see for yourself the amazing photographs they take. I just want to add that Marina is one of the most patient, friendliest, easy going people I know.
    We are not a couple that is comfortable in front of a camera and she made taking wedding photographs very comfortable. Garden state will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Everyone loved the photobooth at our wedding. The booth itself looked great and was big enough for as many as 10 people to use. The pictures came out great. Definitely a must.

Sent on 04/21/2016
  • User6019745 · 2+ years ago

Vlad was very accommodating and the entire process was very easy. Thanks for Garden State Wedding Studio, our event turned out exceptionally well and the memories will last a lifetime. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/04/2015

scott · Married on 11/07/2015

it was an excellent choice to go with these guys and the service was great

Sent on 11/24/2015

Sylvia · Married on 10/18/2015

I rented a photo booth from Garden State Wedding Studio for my brother's wedding. I actually did a lot of research prior to contacting them because I didn't want a cheap looking photo booth. When I saw the pictures of the booth on the Garden State Wedding website, I knew they were the one to contact. I corresponded with them a few times to choose the photo booth color, the printed photo color and fonts for the header. They were very professional and prompt with their responses. On the day of the wedding, they didn't disappoint! Their staff came on early to set up and the booth was perfect. All of the guests enjoyed taking pictures with the props that came with it. My brother and sister in law loved the scrap book and USB that they received afterwards. I would definitely hire them again at my own wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Lillian · Married on 10/16/2015

Vlad & Marina were wonderful... They definitely go above & beyond to make everything perfect...
    Recieved so many compliments... Everything from beginning to end went smoothly & flawlessly..
    They did our Photography, Videography, DJ & Photobooth entire staff was professional..

Sent on 10/20/2015

Brenda · Married on 10/09/2015

Vlad and Marina were a pleasure to work with. They were so helpful during the planning process and the utmost professionals. They provided a quality photo booth experience for my daughter's wedding and my guests are still raving about the whole experience.Thank you for providing an awesome addition to the festivities!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Colleen · Married on 10/09/2015

Very easy to communicate with! We loved the personalized background, and all of our guests loved the Photo Booth! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2017

It was pleasure to have you in my party. Very good work.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Alyson · Married on 10/03/2015

Marina, our photographer, could not have been better. She combined what was important to us and her art as a photographer and created fantastic work. She, as well as the rest of GSWS, responds quickly and professionally.
    The entire family at Garden State wedding studio could not have proformed better. In every aspect of our wedding they were there making it 5 star quality.
    We are a same-sex couple living in New Jersey. GSWS customized many aspects of their business to fit our needs of our wedding.
    My wife and I would recommend these fantastic people to you.

Thank you GSWS for everything you have done for us and made our day flawless

Sent on 10/14/2015