Garden Party Florist Reviews

Garden Party Florist 7
  • Deidre

Deidre · Married on 09/14/2019

Lori is amazing!

Lori did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! She was very flexible and easy to work with. She took the vision I had, and made it come to life for a super reasonable cost! She was accommodating with any changes I made even right up to the week before.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Garden Party Florist 8

Garden Party Florist's reply:

Thank you Deidre for your wonderful review! So glad you found us and that we got to design your wedding flowers. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!
    Lori
    Garden Party Florist
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing to work with!

Looking back at the photos, I am still in awe at how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding! Lori brought my vision to life and was amazing to work with. Thank you so much for being part of our special day!!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Garden Party Florist 15
    Garden Party Florist 16
    Garden Party Florist 17

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Garden Party Florist is the super hero of my wedding. I had ordered bulk baby's breath from this company to use a filler for my centerpieces, since I had purchased my bouquets, boutonnieres and stem flowers for the centerpieces through an online eco friendly company. When the eco friendly company emailed me two months before my wedding to notify me that they would not be able to fulfill my order, I was panicked! I called Lori at Garden Party Florists to see if there was any way she could accommodate all of my flower needs for the wedding. She made such a horrible experience into one of the best situations. Our consolation was a lot of fun, she was able to incorporate all of the flowers that I love, and she was very thorough (she called her flower supplier to verify the correct shade of garden roses)! She was highly considerate of my budget and was able to get me all of the flowers I needed for a similar price point as the eco friendly flowers I had ordered. I would give this company 6 out of 5 stars if I could!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Dawn · Married on 10/01/2016

Lori creates beautiful arrangements! She is accommodating and helped pick the perfect bouquets for our ceremony. Guests couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers were; perfect for a fall wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Courteney · Married on 01/09/2016

Absolutely loved my flowers from Garden Party! They were everything I wanted and more. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

We LOVED our flowers! This was the first and only florist we met with. We looked at lots of pictures and talked about what we were looking for in terms of flowers, bouquet sizes, and tying fall colors and themes into it. I am a very visual person so I had a lot of trouble picturing the flowers, let's just say Garden Party Florist nailed it beyond our expectations! We wanted more rustic centerpieces so we didn't want the flowers in water, we just wanted them to lay on the table. Lori was willing to test the flowers and make sure they would survive so our vision could be met. Another plus was she was not pushy at all, we didn't want a lot of flowers and she didn't try to get us to buy more than what we wanted. We are still getting compliments on our flowers almost a month later.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Rose · Married on 06/19/2010

Superb florist! Lori took a lot of time with us when we were undecided about which flowers to choose. She was full of ideas and suggestions - without her we never would have thought of some of the most beautiful aspects of the boquets and centerpieces we ended up with.

Lori was also very supportive of our budget; she did not pressure us to spend more. She was up-front about the prices of different elements and we found that very helpful.

I recommend Garden Party Florist not only for weddings but for all occasions. They have a pretty good selection of gifts and decorations too!

Sent on 12/01/2010

betsy · Married on 06/21/2008

SUPER creative flowers and so easy to work with! Lori really took a couple of my ideas and help shape them and created a bridal bouquet and centerpieces more beautiful than I could have imagined. VERY friendly to work with!

Sent on 07/14/2008

Carmen · Married on 06/19/2009

Everything that they did on my wedding day was so perfect!! It was the only thing that I did not have to worry about on my wedding day! They were on time and did exactly what they said they would do. The only thing other brides should know before calling is that they are MUCH nicer in person than they are on the phone. Probably just very busy when I would call, but over all a great experience.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Erin · Married on 07/27/2008

This place was wonderful. It was so easy to work with them especially from out of town. The flowers looked great!

Sent on 08/13/2008