Garden Party Florist Reviews

Garden Party Florist 6
Garden Party Florist 7
  • Meredith

Meredith Black · Married on 03/23/2019

the best florist in the world!!!

I knew I had a more ‘out there’ idea for my floral arrangements...I wanted bright bright blooms & to use my family’s collection of Blue & White vases for the tablescapes. I honestly wasn’t sure if I would meet a florist who could capture what I was envisioning. And then I stepped into Garden Party’s shop. It was amazing. A whimsical mixture of patterns & colors that just make you smile. I met Brian & fell in love with his collaborative approach. And the results? Well, they were beyond my wildest imagination! He took my Alice in Wonderland’s Tea Party & brought it to life with whimsy & elegance. Even when rain threatened to ruin the original plans, he adapted & made the design even better. I will forever be a fan of Garden Party and can’t thank them enough for creating an unforgettable setting for the best day of my life!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Garden Party Florist 12
  • Typanga

Typanga · Married on 10/20/2018

Talented, Beautiful, Helpful

Brian and his team were so awesome and easy to work with, they catered to all my needs! My bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful and just what I asked for! The tables and chairs arrived quickly and on time and they were fast setting them up. Everyone that works there is so patient and such a sweet heart even though at the end there it seemed like I called them everyday. I would use them over and over again, no doubt about it!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Garden Party Florist 13
    Garden Party Florist 14
    Garden Party Florist 15

Garden Party Florist's reply:

Thanks Typanga!! It was so much fun working with you - your bouquet was a special one ;-) So happy you loved it - wishing you guys all the best
  • Michaela

Michaela Heath · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Florist to work with!

Garden Party was one of our favorite vendor to work with for our wedding. Brian knew exactly what I wanted even though I knew nothing about flowers. He was very patient and understanding even when I constantly changed my mind and added things to our order. I highly recommend Garden Party for all your florist needs!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Garden Party Florist 16
    Garden Party Florist 17

Garden Party Florist's reply:

Michaela - you guys were a JOY to work with. Such a wonderful, loving, mature, organized!!, couple. Wishing you both the very very best in your new life together.

Stacy Korach · Married on 10/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

We used Garden Party for our flowers and they all turned out amazing. Great attention to detail and they got everything just perfect. I could trust that they would do exactly what they said they would be. They were even ahead of schedule setting up the flowers on the day of the wedding. Can't say enough nice things about them.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing! Prettiest Flowers!

Brian made my vision come true. It was the best experience to work with him. We had him do everything except the centerpieces. The flower crown he made for my flower girl was ADORABLE too! Love him and will definitely be using for events in the future.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Garden Party Florist 18
    Garden Party Florist 19
    Garden Party Florist 20
    Garden Party Florist 21

Garden Party Florist's reply:

Kerry! Thank you for the kind words - it was so much fun working with you - your vision for your Special Day was indeed beautiful and we are honored to have been a part of it. Wishing you guys ALL the best.
  • Isabelle

Isabelle Barrett · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful Work

Brian at Garden Party Florist is so creative and great to work with! Even though we only needed a few arrangements and a bouquet, he made us feel just as important as if it were a traditional wedding. Our flowers turned out gorgeous!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Garden Party Florist's reply:

Isabelle! Thank you for the kind words - you guys and all of our couples - from large weddings to a single bouquet and boutonniere - are equally important to us and receive the same top notch Garden Party service and attention. I'm so happy you liked your blooms - we enjoyed designing and working with you. Best of luck and much happiness in your new life together.

Michele · Married on 07/28/2018

Brian was our one of our favorite vendors. He made planning our wedding fun. He took what little vision I had and created a masterpiece. I cant say enough about how helpful and easy Brian is to work with. He was available by email or phone call anytime I had a question. His team designed the most beautiful bouquets, flower arrangements, and table centerpieces. Everyone raved about the colors and designs. Brian even helped my fiancé with my wedding gift. I highly recommend this beautiful shop.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Garden Party Florist's reply:

Michele - Thanks for the review. It was great getting to know you guys and working together to make your vision come to life. So excited to be working again with you now on another project! Hopefully we'll be your go to for years to come - you're the best! - Brian

Katie · Married on 05/27/2018

Brian, and everyone at Garden Party, was incredible. They completely captured the look and feel that I was going for with the florals at my wedding. They also provided great input and suggestions when asked. We couldn’t have been happier with our experience!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Garden Party Florist 22

Garden Party Florist's reply:

Katie!! The vision you had for your day was so light, and refined, and just perfect for you - we were honored to be asked to be a part of it - and sooo happy you enjoyed working with us and our creations. Wishing you guys all the happiness in the world.

Suzanne · Married on 04/28/2018

We loved working with Brian at Garden Party Florist. From our first meeting Brian was friendly, attentive, flexible, and overall just easy to work with. He really listened to what we wanted and helped create our vision while staying within our budget. He was easy to communicate with and everything looked absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. I never had to stress about our flowers because I knew Brian would deliver everything as promised, and he certainly did. If you want beautiful flowers and a stress-free experience, look no further than Garden Party Florist.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/14/2018

Brian was very responsive, attentive to my vision and executed well!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/29/2018

I went to Garden Party with some unconventional wedding flower choices. Brian was very excited about creating something neat and unique for me. This made me eager to see what he would come up with. The bouquets were beautiful and exacting what I was hoping for! He was able to take my ideas and pair them with his own vision to create something spectacular. The staff was very helpful and responsive to phone calls and last minute details. Brian was not pushy, which was an experience I had previously with another florist. He helped tailor my wedding flowers to my budget and made it work! I also used Garden Party for table linens. They were very flexible and accommodating with last minute added table linens. I'm so glad I made the decision to use Garden Party for my wedding. Great job and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Garden Party Florist 23
    Garden Party Florist 24
    Garden Party Florist 25
    Garden Party Florist 26

Meghan · Married on 12/15/2017

Brian and his team are absolutely amazing. They're so creative and tasteful with their arrangements. I went in not really knowing what I wanted, I just had a few photos for vague inspiration, and they absolutely blew us away with what they came up with. Everything was so unique, and you can't beat the price for the quality. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Great experience- Brian really took our vision/ideas and made it much more colorful and beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Perfect way to brighten up our rainy wedding day :)

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Garden Party Florist 27
    Garden Party Florist 28
    Garden Party Florist 29
    Garden Party Florist 30

Mallorie · Married on 04/22/2017

Brian was absolutrly wonderful to work with and my flowers were a dream!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Garden Party Florist 31
    Garden Party Florist 32
    Garden Party Florist 33
    Garden Party Florist 34

Allyson · Married on 01/14/2017

Brian went above & beyond for our wedding day! The florals for our day we're beyond what I had dreamed of -- we met up and went over ideas and he listened and worked with our budget.... he also drove to Tulsa during an ice storm just to deliver them to the venue! This guy is the super man of floristry.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Garden Party Florist 35
    Garden Party Florist 36
    Garden Party Florist 37
    Garden Party Florist 38

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Garden Party Florist made picking flowers and a theme so incredibly easy. They listened to our ideas and then just made them even better than I could have imagined. They were incredibly attentive to details the day of the wedding and wonderful to work with! Everyone should use them for all of their events!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/14/2016

They were a joy to work with, and Bryan was spot on when I told him my bouquet ideas. All the bouquets and boutonnieres were fresh and gorgeous, were perfect for pictures. I definitely recommend Garden Party for any events.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Bradley · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with the floral arrangements Garden Party made for our wedding. Brian was outstanding to work with us to turn our ideas into a budget friendly reality without giving up the simple elegance we were wanting to create in our venue. They were very attentive to the smallest details of each arrangement, and everything was perfect. We have received so many compliments from friends and family about the decoration of our wedding, and it's all thanks to Brian and his team.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Garden Party Florist 43
    Garden Party Florist 44
    Garden Party Florist 45

AK · Married on 06/27/2015

Brian and his team are amazing! Garden Party was the florist for my wedding, and I had a wonderful experience. The shop is bright and fun - when I stepped in I was always instantly greeted by colorful items, beautiful flowers, and, most importantly, a smiling face. Brian sat down with me and talked about what I envisioned for the day, and I appreciated his willingness to listen, to work with me, and to offer gentle advice. Finally, the product on the Big Day was truly stunning! Everything was lovely and fresh, just as I had envisioned, and delivered on time. He and his team have eyes for detail and have high standards! I have also used Garden Party for flower arrangement deliveries for other occasions, and the result is always the same. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Karen · Married on 05/01/2015

Brian was so easy and professional to work with for our wedding! He walked us through every step of planning our flowers and colors! We had ideas that we wanted to use and he helped us incorporate those into our venue and receptions! He went above and beyond by suggesting and helping design our table coverings and ways to make these work - using his creative side in ways we would have not ever thought about! Garden Party and Brian have become our go-to florist !!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Garden Party Florist 46
    Garden Party Florist 47
    Garden Party Florist 48
    Garden Party Florist 49
    Garden Party Florist 50
    Garden Party Florist 51

Megan · Married on 03/28/2015

You guys are so wonderful and I'm still in awe of the amazing job you did. I recommend Garden Party to literally anyone I can.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Garden Party Florist 52
    Garden Party Florist 53
    Garden Party Florist 54
  • Ellen and Seth

Ellen · Married on 04/24/2015

3.5

I would highly recommend garden party! I was so happy with my flowers and I really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 09/27/2017