63 Reviews for Garden of Eden Florist, inc.

4.7

Overall Garden of Eden did a really good job with the flowers for my wedding. Working with Candace was super easy and she really listened to my vision for our flowers. I described what I was looking for and my price range and she helped guide me towards my best options. My bouquets and boutineers turned out exactly as I had envisioned. The altar flowers were not done in the exact arrangement or flowers that I requested so I was a bit disappointed with those when I first saw them, but they did coordinate with our decor nicely.

Profile Picture User4887102, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was super happy with my flowers! The flowers looked fresh and beautiful. Garden of Eden did exactly what I wanted and they were very professional.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Garden of Eden were wonderful to work with for our wedding. They listened to our ideas and even worked with us on creative ways to keep to our budget. We enjoyed our meeting with them, sharing photos and ideas, and they were so friendly and professional. And all the flowers were simply gorgeous--the bouquets in particular were over-the-moon, beautiful! They matched the colors and floral textures I wanted perfectly, and the flowers were so lush and picture perfect. The cake flowers they brought were delicate and worked beautifully with the cake itself, and the centerpieces were lovely and helped bring the room together. They really added so much to the day!

Profile Picture User3668175, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Garden of Eden did a beautiful job on our flowers for our wedding day! The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the planning process. Every flower ordered was perfect! The centerpieces were beautiful. The red roses for the bridal party made their dresses and tuxes pop! It was fabulous.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Garden of Eden was a joy to work with. We got exactly what we wanted, and more, at a great price. I was so happy with how all the flowers turned out once the day came around.

Profile Picture User3439073, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Garden of Eden surpassed my wildest dreams for my wedding flowers. My bouquet was absolutely stunning as well as all the centerpieces. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Kandice was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job making my vision become a reality.

Profile Picture Valarie, 5/3/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were EXACTLY as I described what I wanted! Delivered on time and were perfect!

Profile Picture Abby, 1/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers looked great, and were the perfect colors to match the wedding. They held up very well, even days after the wedding they still look beautiful. They were very professional and prompt. They really helped me pick out what I needed for my big day.

Profile Picture User3773047, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would absoluetly recommend garden of Eden to be your florist. I am not a very creative person (I just knew what i didn't want) and they came up with so many ideas for bouquets that i did not think of.I had seen them at a local bridal show and was instantly happy with what i saw. Once I had recieved a recommendation from another bride i was sold and i am so glad i listened! The prices were very reasonable and they were so easy to deal with. Also, they showed up right on time (even a little before) and the flowers were so impressive and lasted forever!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! Kandice at Garden of Eden was a pleasure to work with. She understood the idea of what we wanted and executed it perfectly! Our bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and they were so great with understanding some of our last minutes changes to our order. I would highly recommend using them for your event.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Garden of Eden did an awesome job with everything from decorating the archway with tulle to the centerpieces. They were so amazing and really listened to everything I asked for. They showed up even earlier than I had requested and the bouquets and centerpieces came out beautifully. I couldn't have asked for prettier flowers! They were simply amazing!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kandice at Garden of Eden did an amazing job for our wedding. We went in with only a vague idea of what we wanted and she turned it into something absolutely beautiful for less than we expected to pay. We were not local to our venue area and it was so easy to communicate with her via email - something that was a life saver in the planning process. I loved everything Garden of Eden did for us!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Garden of Eden did my centerpieces, flowers for my cake, my wedding party flowers and flowers for decorations in the ceremony. They were wonderful to work with and they delivered the flowers to my venue the day of the wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the quality of the work put into them was outstanding.

Profile Picture Tara, 11/17/12, 6 Reviews
0.8

Absolutely horrible customer service. From the moment I walked into this florist, I felt as if I was bothering them. They were not very helpful. They have full wedding packages listed on their website that they did not even offer to me during the consultation. On the day of the wedding, I found out that the boutonnieres where artificial (which was never mentioned to me). The first excuse was that they did not get their flowers in due to the storm; then she said that they were artificial from the beginning and I never stated a preference for my flowers. Overall very dissatisfied and disappointed.

Profile Picture Corrinne, 11/2/12, 2 Reviews
3.8

Garden of Eden was easy to work with and they were able to communicate through whatever method was easiest for me. They saw the vision for my wedding and picked beautiful fall colors that complimented my bridesmaids' dress color. However, the bouquets fell apart during our picture taking session after the ceremony and were unable to be used in the pictures. I was very disappointed with this and I am not sure why that happened. My friend got her flowers for her wedding from Garden of Eden and that did not happen to her.

Profile Picture User1436588, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience with this florist! One of my primary motives for going to them was that I had found a teleflora coupon for 15% off of your entire order in a bridal magazine, and this store participates with teleflora. But, once I got there, we were also really happy with the flexibility and customer service. I was even able to call in several times and make changes, and was then emailed and updated order form reflecting those changes, which was nice. We were also very happy with the final pricing - flowers were not an area I wanted to spend a ton of money on, but Garden of Eden was able to work within my budget, and we were pleasantly surprised. The ONLY thing I would say is that I think the bridesmaids' bouquets were too pricey for the fact that they were pretty small and simple, but other than that we were very happy. We had even considered doing centerpieces ourselves to save money, but with the prices we were able to get from Garden of Eden, we just didn't have to (and I'm sure we saved ourselves a lot of effort and headache, which was nice!) Everything looked BEAUTIFUL on the day of the wedding! The colors were exactly how I had wanted, which I had been nervous about since we wanted red and orange, and I was nervous about them looking like fall tones. But, the colors were all very bright and summery, and the centerpieces and bouquets all looked perfect! I would definitely recommend this store.

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kandice made the whole process very easy! She helped me pick flowers that naturally bloomed blue in spring so that we wouldnt have to get dyed flowers. They were beautiful! They delivered on time, and worked with the venue directly to coordinate the day. I was extremely pleased with their service, and will use them for other events in the future!

Profile Picture Carin, 4/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did a beautiful job and everything was right on time. They also offered the best price in the valley.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Garden of Eden was abaolutely fabulous!! My wedding flowers were so gorgeous and more than I could have ever hoped for! I made a few changes throughout the planning process and they were so quick to accommodate us and our budget. I needed flowers delivered to 3 different locations and The Garden of Eden worked with us and other florists by our hometown to ensure all the floral arrangements would be perfect. All the bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I asked for, the centerpieces were amazing and the bridal party table was absolutely stunning!! I highly recommend The Garden of Eden to all brides looking for beautiful flowers at their wedding and friendly staff that work with you to create exactly what you like. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so beautiful! I have pictures of all the flowers of anyone is interested!

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kandice made the wedding more beautiful with imaginative and graceful centerpieces that allowed guests to talk easily without dodging arrangements. The flowers for the table and the bridal party were fresh and beautiful. Kandice made sure the flowers for the bridal party were just what was desired. They lasted for many days after the wedding was completed. Kandice and the cake maker coordinated their arrival time so the cake would have flowers cascading down the side. Gorgeous!

Profile Picture Judy, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They are by far the best value around! My wedding was in Philadelphia, so they had to travel but only charged a minimal fee. Kandice was super responsive and very helpful since I know nothing about flowers! I loved that I got to see a sample of my bouquet and a centerpiece before the big day so I could make changes if needed. All the flowers look beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Profile Picture Melinda, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews

Best value by far!

Our flowers were absolutely STUNNING! Kandice made the process so easy and stress free. I knew the color scheme I wanted and she took care of the rest. She gave us great ideas and made our vision come to life!

We looked at a few other flower shops in the Lehigh Valley and Garden of Eden had them beat by over $700!!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Abby, 7/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kandice at Garden of Eden was very open to all of my ideas and listened to everything I wanted. My flowers turned out better than I ever expected and were absolutely gorgeous. She was so great to communicate with...always responded to my emails and phone calls right away, and was so flexible with all the times I changed my mind. She was also very good with staying within my budget. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/11/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The ordering process was through email and was very easy, informative and professional. I chose to plan a wedding in less than two months. I made my reservation and order within that time and the day of my wedding the flowers appeared and were absolutely gorgeous. I had numerous compliments too! Great website and very reliable!

Profile Picture Kassie, 1/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Garden of Eden was a pleasure to work with. The flowers came out exactly how I wanted them. They also have very fair prices and a great military discount. I would use Garden of Eden again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/31/10, 1 Review