Garden Inspirations Reviews

48 Reviews for Garden Inspirations

• Jessy

Jessy Thannickal · Married on 01/05/2020

The best florist!!

Darlene is the best and she is on time for all appointments. very professional and love her ideas and tips. Our guests admired her arrangements and we loved it.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for choosing me to work with you on your son and new daughter-in-law's most special day! It was wonderful to be a part of the vendor team for their special day.

Lisa Ostroski · Married on 10/12/2019

Garden Inspirations

Garden Inspirations provided the flowers for my daughter’s wedding last weekend and they were absolutely gorgeous. We did succulents as favors, and Darlene ordered the pots and plants for me, which was a huge help and savings. I would highly recommend Garden Inspirations to anyone looking for a florist for their event.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you Lisa for your kind words! It was my pleasure to work with both you and Alison to create her vision for her special day. I appreciate the time you took to do a review. Thank-you for your business!

Megan · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Garden Inspirations is such a great florist! Darlene spent a lot of time really getting to know what we wanted out of the wedding. She was easy to get ahold of and meet with to discuss ideas. She allowed us customize and add our own personalization. The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous. I could not imagine my flowers to look any different. She sent me pictures leading up to the day, reassuring me and bringing some extra excitement to the day. Darlene also tries to repurpose the flowers as much as possible. The bouquets came in vases that we put on the tables and the arbor pieces highlighted the center of our head table. Could not recommend her enough!

I had 7 bouquets, 10 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, and two corner arbor pieces.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind review Megan! I appreciate the time you took to write it. It is important to me to get to know my brides/couples to ensure you get what YOU want and that you make the most of what you are purchasing. Congratulations and thank you for your business!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/07/2019

A Magical Moment

Darlene was amazing! She answered all my questions, call and texts quickly. She was flexible when my fiancé and I cancelled our big wedding and eloped in the Columbia River Gorge. Her bouquet was gorgeous and stunning. I got so many complements. I will be using Darlene for all my floral needs from here on forward. Thank you for helping me have the most magical day in my life!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

It was my honor to create the florals for your special day! Thank-you for choosing me and congratulations!
  • Cindy

Cindy Nham · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful romantic florals for a modern wedding

Darlene helped design our wedding florals and did a great job. She was very detail-oriented and responsive and accommodated all our requests and changes. The florals were beautiful and exactly the sort of romantic, garden, flowy vision that we had envisioned for the wedding. I especially loved my bridal bouquet, which was all white and popped perfectly in our photos.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind words! Loved working with you to bring your vision to life. Congratulations and thank-you for your business!
  • X

Xuxa Matsumura · Married on 08/30/2019

Darlene was absolutely amazing

Darlene was absolutely amazing

Sent on 09/09/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind review, loved pulling everything together for your special day! Congratulations and thanks for your business!

SUSAN · Married on 08/10/2019

More than I could have asked for

Darlene was a pleasure to work with! She got my vision and ran with ideas of her own as well to make spectacular floral arrangements, they were more than I had imagined! She was very easy to work with, communicative from the very beginning and prices were very fair! She gave her honest opinions of what would or wouldn't work. I'm so grateful I found her as the flowers will be in my forever pictures! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Absolutely loved teaming up with you to create your one-of-a-kind floral designs. I can hardly wait to see the rest of your pictures.

Kaley · Married on 08/03/2019

Darlene at Garden Inspirations

Darlene from Garden Inspirations was amazing! So easy to work with and brought all of my visions to life. The arrangements were beautiful and everything I asked for. She was very professional and quick with responses and to answer questions. I would highly suggest working with her to create the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was my absolute pleasure to do your floral creations for your special day. Congratulations!

Megan Carrigan · Married on 07/20/2019

Easy and Perfect

I met with Darlene and explained my vision to her - she wrote down notes and had a completely professional and detailed quote to me within a day - I was so impressed. She was so easy to work with, would check in with me, and would answer all of my questions very quickly. I had adjustments to make right around her flower order date, and she was able to accommodate me and work with me. All of my wedding flowers were perfect - I had my bride bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages for mothers and grandmothers, boutonnieres for groom, groomsmen, and fathers, Chuppah (wedding arch) florals, centerpieces, wedding cake flowers, wedding aisle flower petals and a special greenery display for my sweetheart table. I was in awe of her work, and all my guests kept coming up to me all day to tell me how beautiful the flowers were. If you are lucky enough to book Darlene for you wedding, she will definitely not disappoint! I have been recommending her to all my friends and family in the area.
    Thank you Darlene! All of your work was perfect and amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you so very much, I am humbled by your words. I really enjoyed working with such a well-organized bride. Thank-you for the opportunity to make your day beautiful!
  • Falon

Falon · Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous florals

Darlene was such a blessing to have as our florist. She met up with me and had everything laid out perfectly and in such detail. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made my vision become a reality. My florals were all so beautiful, she came to our venue to set everything up and even sent me photos ahead of time to make sure I loved everything. I asked to have one thing slightly adjusted and when she came to deliver them it was exactly how I wanted it. We couldn’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you so very much Falon for your kind review! I absolutely loved helped to make your special day beautiful. I am excited to see the pictures.

Cortney · Married on 06/21/2019

Executed our vision!

Darlene executed what we requested for our wedding day and made it look better than we could of ever hoped! She also was very understanding when we changed our minds a couple of times. I highly recommend her for your wedding florist!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

It was my pleasure to help make your vision come together, loved sharing this special day with both of you. Congratulations and thank-you!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Fivecoats · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers, flawless presentation!

Darlene went above and beyond my expectations! Everything was even better then what I imagined!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you and Congratulations Alyssa! It was my sincere pleasure to bring your vision to life and help make your day beautiful!

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2018

Exceptional service

Darlene is very accommodating to work with and is conscious of your budget without skimping on details. She made sure I was stress-free leading up to the wedding and I love how she sent pictures asking what I thought of the bouquets, etc. I would absolutely recommend Garden Inspirations for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you Stephanie for your kind words! Congratulations and thank-you for entrusting me with the flowers for your special day!
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Florist EVER!!

I would wholeheartedly recommend Darlene to anyone looking for a florist for their special day. Darlene went way above and beyond our expectations and her job description as our florist. She not only created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding day, but also was a huge part of helping our ceremony run smoothly. Darlene is exceedingly kind, generous and TALENTED! 10/10 would recommend Garden Inspirations to anyone looking for an amazing florist!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thanks for taking time out to review me, it means the world to me that you loved your flowers! Loved helping to make your day beautiful.

Mikayla · Married on 09/09/2018

The flowers were affordable and absolutely stunning! We got so many compliments on them. I would recommend 100%.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for taking time out to share these kind words! Congratulations and thank you for your business!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Darlene for our wedding this September! She completely understood my vision and it turned out amazing! We received so many compliments on our flowers. She even had great ideas on how to reuse our aisle arrangements for our centerpieces which saved us money on flowers. I would recommend her a million times over! Thank you Darlene!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you Ashley for trusting me with your vision and for your business, it truly was my pleasure to pull everything together for you! Congratulations!!!
  • Heather and David

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Darlene was an absolute pleasure to work with! The flowers were simply amazing, she nailed the romantic feel I was looking for. I would highly recommend Garden Inspirations for your floral needs!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank you so very much! Loved working with you over the past year to create your dream wedding, Congrats and thank-you for your business!

jordan · Married on 08/04/2018

Darlene was absolutely wonderful! Everything she made for our wedding was stunning. She was SO responsive, flexible, kind, and you could tell that it was her main goal to make our wedding stunning. Weddings are expensive and finding the right vendors can be really tough, I can honestly say that we LOVED Darlene and the florals. Her prices were very reasonable and the quality of work was outstanding. She did my matron of honor’s wedding, and I’m so happy she was recommended to us.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

It was wonderful to work with you on your vision for your big day! Thank-you for entrusting me with that vision.
  • lorelli992

Laurel · Married on 07/21/2018

Darlene was amazing! She is very detail oriented, and very attentive. Throughout our planning process, she sent ideas for florals and inspiration pictures that were so helpful! A week or two before the event, we changed our mind on an arrangement and she was extremely flexible. She arrived promptly to the venue and set everything up expertly! I would highly recommend Darlene.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you very much for your accolades! It was my sincere pleasure to pull together such a beautifully colorful wedding!

Chelsa · Married on 07/09/2018

Darlene was absolutely amazing to work with from the first second we spoke! She is patient, accommodating, creative, etc. I could go on and on! I live in CA and got married in OR and Darlene was always extremely helpful with ideas. The flowers were beyond my expectations and I couldn’t recommend Garden Inspirations enough! If you want gorgeous flowers and an easy, hassle-free experience, contact Darlene!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind review! It was my sincere please to work with you for your wedding!

Taylor · Married on 07/07/2018

We had the most beautiful wildflower wedding with this wonderful business! The pictures are turning out absolutely stunning and my bridesmaids were obsessed with their floral crowns! She even threw in a complimentary bout for my husband because she knew we were on a tight budget! I would for sure recommend Darlene and her company to anyone looking to have beautiful flowers for their wedding or special event!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind review! I really loved pulling together the vision you had for your big day!

Kailey · Married on 06/30/2018

Darlene is fantastic! Everything was absolutely perfect on the wedding day, she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind words! It was my sincere pleasure to work with you!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Darlene was AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding! Everything we so beautiful and everything we wanted! 100 stars if I could!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

You are so very welcome! I enjoyed working with you! Congratulations and thank you for your business.

Sophia · Married on 12/09/2017

When I first met Darlene she was prepared with pictures of her previous work, and new ideas for my wedding. Since I don't know much about flowers, I had some ideas of what I wanted, but I wasn't sure how to put them together. Darlene proved to be both passionate and knowledgable about her field of work, and was able to take all of my ideas and combine them in a way I never could have imagined. Leading up to my wedding I was scatter brained, indecisive and not always prompt on responding to emails. Through all of this Darlene was very attentive to my needs, and showed professionalism through all of her patience with me as I changed my mind multiple times, and asked many questions!

On the day of my wedding Darlene drove to my venue, set up all of our floral arrangements and centerpieces, and presented me with my bouquet. Her work was gorgeous, and I could not have asked for anything more perfect. She listened to all of my wants, and then made them even better than I could have imagined. I would absolutely recommend Darlene to any future bride or groom. My husband and I are so thankful that she helped make our biggest day yet so beautiful!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Sophia, it was wonderful to help make your day beautiful! Congratulations and thank-you for your business!

Melanie · Married on 11/17/2017

Darlene is wonderful!! I cannot say enough nice things about her and her service- she was by far my easiest vendor to work with! She helped us stay within our budget and gave great advice on different pieces that could help save money with giving the same effect we were looking for! Our flowers turned out better than I even expected and I received so many compliments. I would recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Loved working with you to make your day beautiful! Thank you and Congratulations!