Garden Inspirations Reviews

Garden Inspirations 7
  • Jessy

Jessy Thannickal · Getting married on 01/05/2020

The best florist!!

Darlene is the best and she is on time for all appointments. very professional and love her ideas and tips. Our guests admired her arrangements and we loved it.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for choosing me to work with you on your son and new daughter-in-law's most special day! It was wonderful to be a part of the vendor team for their special day.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Fivecoats · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers, flawless presentation!

Darlene went above and beyond my expectations! Everything was even better then what I imagined!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you and Congratulations Alyssa! It was my sincere pleasure to bring your vision to life and help make your day beautiful!

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2018

Exceptional service

Darlene is very accommodating to work with and is conscious of your budget without skimping on details. She made sure I was stress-free leading up to the wedding and I love how she sent pictures asking what I thought of the bouquets, etc. I would absolutely recommend Garden Inspirations for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you Stephanie for your kind words! Congratulations and thank-you for entrusting me with the flowers for your special day!
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Florist EVER!!

I would wholeheartedly recommend Darlene to anyone looking for a florist for their special day. Darlene went way above and beyond our expectations and her job description as our florist. She not only created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding day, but also was a huge part of helping our ceremony run smoothly. Darlene is exceedingly kind, generous and TALENTED! 10/10 would recommend Garden Inspirations to anyone looking for an amazing florist!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thanks for taking time out to review me, it means the world to me that you loved your flowers! Loved helping to make your day beautiful.

Mikayla · Married on 09/09/2018

The flowers were affordable and absolutely stunning! We got so many compliments on them. I would recommend 100%.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for taking time out to share these kind words! Congratulations and thank you for your business!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Darlene for our wedding this September! She completely understood my vision and it turned out amazing! We received so many compliments on our flowers. She even had great ideas on how to reuse our aisle arrangements for our centerpieces which saved us money on flowers. I would recommend her a million times over! Thank you Darlene!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you Ashley for trusting me with your vision and for your business, it truly was my pleasure to pull everything together for you! Congratulations!!!
  • Heather and David

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Darlene was an absolute pleasure to work with! The flowers were simply amazing, she nailed the romantic feel I was looking for. I would highly recommend Garden Inspirations for your floral needs!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank you so very much! Loved working with you over the past year to create your dream wedding, Congrats and thank-you for your business!

jordan · Married on 08/04/2018

Darlene was absolutely wonderful! Everything she made for our wedding was stunning. She was SO responsive, flexible, kind, and you could tell that it was her main goal to make our wedding stunning. Weddings are expensive and finding the right vendors can be really tough, I can honestly say that we LOVED Darlene and the florals. Her prices were very reasonable and the quality of work was outstanding. She did my matron of honor’s wedding, and I’m so happy she was recommended to us.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Garden Inspirations 11
    Garden Inspirations 12

Garden Inspirations's reply:

It was wonderful to work with you on your vision for your big day! Thank-you for entrusting me with that vision.
  • lorelli992

Laurel · Married on 07/21/2018

Darlene was amazing! She is very detail oriented, and very attentive. Throughout our planning process, she sent ideas for florals and inspiration pictures that were so helpful! A week or two before the event, we changed our mind on an arrangement and she was extremely flexible. She arrived promptly to the venue and set everything up expertly! I would highly recommend Darlene.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Garden Inspirations 13
    Garden Inspirations 14
    Garden Inspirations 15

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you very much for your accolades! It was my sincere pleasure to pull together such a beautifully colorful wedding!

Chelsa · Married on 07/09/2018

Darlene was absolutely amazing to work with from the first second we spoke! She is patient, accommodating, creative, etc. I could go on and on! I live in CA and got married in OR and Darlene was always extremely helpful with ideas. The flowers were beyond my expectations and I couldn’t recommend Garden Inspirations enough! If you want gorgeous flowers and an easy, hassle-free experience, contact Darlene!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Garden Inspirations 16
    Garden Inspirations 17

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind review! It was my sincere please to work with you for your wedding!

Taylor · Married on 07/07/2018

We had the most beautiful wildflower wedding with this wonderful business! The pictures are turning out absolutely stunning and my bridesmaids were obsessed with their floral crowns! She even threw in a complimentary bout for my husband because she knew we were on a tight budget! I would for sure recommend Darlene and her company to anyone looking to have beautiful flowers for their wedding or special event!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Garden Inspirations 18
    Garden Inspirations 19
    Garden Inspirations 20

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind review! I really loved pulling together the vision you had for your big day!

Kailey · Married on 06/30/2018

Darlene is fantastic! Everything was absolutely perfect on the wedding day, she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Garden Inspirations 21

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind words! It was my sincere pleasure to work with you!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Darlene was AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding! Everything we so beautiful and everything we wanted! 100 stars if I could!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

You are so very welcome! I enjoyed working with you! Congratulations and thank you for your business.

Sophia · Married on 12/09/2017

When I first met Darlene she was prepared with pictures of her previous work, and new ideas for my wedding. Since I don't know much about flowers, I had some ideas of what I wanted, but I wasn't sure how to put them together. Darlene proved to be both passionate and knowledgable about her field of work, and was able to take all of my ideas and combine them in a way I never could have imagined. Leading up to my wedding I was scatter brained, indecisive and not always prompt on responding to emails. Through all of this Darlene was very attentive to my needs, and showed professionalism through all of her patience with me as I changed my mind multiple times, and asked many questions!

On the day of my wedding Darlene drove to my venue, set up all of our floral arrangements and centerpieces, and presented me with my bouquet. Her work was gorgeous, and I could not have asked for anything more perfect. She listened to all of my wants, and then made them even better than I could have imagined. I would absolutely recommend Darlene to any future bride or groom. My husband and I are so thankful that she helped make our biggest day yet so beautiful!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Sophia, it was wonderful to help make your day beautiful! Congratulations and thank-you for your business!

Melanie · Married on 11/17/2017

Darlene is wonderful!! I cannot say enough nice things about her and her service- she was by far my easiest vendor to work with! She helped us stay within our budget and gave great advice on different pieces that could help save money with giving the same effect we were looking for! Our flowers turned out better than I even expected and I received so many compliments. I would recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Loved working with you to make your day beautiful! Thank you and Congratulations!

Krystal · Married on 10/14/2017

Darlene is absolutely amazing. My flowers were better than anything I could have ever imagined. Watching her in action was genuinely heart warming. Seeing how much time, dedication and hard work went into making the flowers was inspiring. Darlene really knows her stuff and takes passion in ever flower she prepares. She really made my day special. I highly recommend her a million times. Thank you so much Darlene, I couldn't have done this without you.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

It was a true pleasure to help make your day beautiful! Thank-you!

Jade · Married on 09/22/2017

Darlene was such a joy to work with! She is a true professional. She is sensible in that she gives you the vision you desire with the price that you can afford. She was timely and precise. I really appreciated her hard work. I loved all the florals at our wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for your kind review! It was my pleasure to help make your day special!

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

Darlene is really sweet and a great pleasure to work with. We had our wedding about one week ago and she was probably the best vendor we've had the honor of working with. She made everything very worry-free and simple for us. Which we truly appreciated. My husband and I could not have found a better professional to take care of our ceremony and reception flowers.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you so very much for your kind words!

Cassidy · Married on 09/09/2017

Darlene is amazing! She was so much fun to work with, she is budget conscience, and really wants to make your vision come true. She gives you many options and asks questions that you don't even think of. She delivered everything to our wedding venue and set it all up, I didn't have to worry about anything. I would 100% reccomend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you for trusting my services to help make your day beautiful! It was great working with you.

Kimia · Married on 07/22/2017

From the beginning Darlene was the most responsive florist I had inquired with and that stayed true to the very end (I live out of state so we did everything via email and we held a FaceTime call just to have one "face-to-face"). We were on a very tight budget and the final product far exceeded my expectations. I described what I was looking for and sent inspiration photos and she was able to create a proposal that was within my budget telling me how I could save on cost here and there. She also helped coordinate an arbor rental including set up, take down, and decorating it. She suggested using the arbor flowers on the head table after the ceremony which hadn't even crossed my mind. The day of the wedding she brought petals for the ceremony aisle that we hadn't even discussed but really completed the look of the ceremony site (at no extra charge). She really thought of everything for the entire day and helped make it look like we had more flower decor than we had paid for. She was mindful of and stayed within our starting budget throughout the entire process and never tried to push anything extra. The only constructive feedback was that the size of the rose(s) in the bouts and corsages were quite large (about double what I expected). The men's bouts were a bit top heavy which would sometimes overwhelm the magnet holding it causing them to lean which we ultimately fixed by pinning in a second location. A smaller rose would have given the same effect. Otherwise everything was absolutely perfect and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Garden Inspirations!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you very much for the thoughtful review! It was my sincere pleasure to work with you both on your special day! I appreciate the constructive criticism on the bouts and corsages and will endeavor to have smaller roses when possible. In your case, I really wanted to ensure that the colors matched so I didn't want to introduce another rose that was a different color. Thank-you again!

GLORIA · Married on 06/23/2017

Working with Darlene was an absolute Dream! She truly values her clients and really takes the time to understand exactly what you are looking for. I was an out of town bride and she quickly responded to every e-mail and was more than patient with any changes I had to make. My Flowers were absolutely Gorgeous and one of the Highlights of my Wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you very much for your kind words! I truly enjoyed being part of your team to create YOUR vision for your most special day! Congratulations!
  • Ilana

Ilana · Married on 05/28/2017

Darlene was absolutely incredible. She listened to everything I wanted/helped me figure out what I wanted when I couldn't quite put my vision into words and generally provided phenomenal suggestions and guidance. Sh was always cost conscious as well. And of course the flowers were absolutely perfect! The bouts, bouquets, flower crowns and centerpieces were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Garden Inspirations's reply:

Thank-you very much for your kind review! It was my sincere pleasure to help create your vision for your special day! Congratulations!

Kathi · Married on 04/22/2017

Darlene has a love for flower arranging and it shows in everything she does. Not sure what to do? She can help you decide too.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Janelle · Married on 12/02/2016

If I could rate Darlene higher than a 5.0, I would! From the very start she matched my enthusiasm, listened to every idea I had, suggested great ideas of her own, worked with my budget, and overall worked tirelessly to give me the wedding flowers of my dreams. So kind, so full of passion, and so hard working, I think I will actually miss working with her.Really, don't hesitate in hiring her.

Sent on 12/12/2016